PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph: Crisis

Pages : [1] 2

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
This is an invitations only roleplay, if you were not told that you were invited through a post or a private message, please do not sign up.

The backstory of the roleplay is this: Team Cipher has forged an alliance with Team Rocket, and the two have become known as Team Plasma. Working together in their schemes for world domination, they have come much farther than any past team has. However, most of their operations are covert. That doesn't mean they haven't been building weapons, some of which are a new expiriment, known as pokemon-fusions, where the DNA of a person is combined with that of a pokemon to gain it's strength.

When you sign up, you are one of a group of kids, kidnapped by team members, and forced to undergo the process of becoming a pokemon fusion. There is one exception to this rule to provide more plot depth, and that is myself.

Form.
Name:
Looks: (This is after you become part pokemon)
Personality:
Pokemon you were fused with:

Also, one last thing I'd like to add. Despite the title, this is *NOT* a pokemorph roleplay, the pokemon-fusions are just that, part human, part pokemon, and stuck that way.

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I'll join up.

Form.
Name: Seth Johnson
Looks: is covered in red feathers and has long blonde hair down his back. his hands are covered in scales, and has powerful legs that allow him to run at amazing speeds and jump really high.
Personality: Determined, yet shy. If he thinks their is something he can do, he'll do it. He is very prideful, and will take any insult to his pride very personally.
Pokemon you were fused with: Blaziken

I hope Mew13 will come and join . :(

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Name:Eclipse
Looks: Wears all black, black hair, reddish orange eyes, and Flygon wings and tail. her skin is very pale though
Personality: Evil, pure evil. That's why I'm leader of Team Plasma
Pokemon you were fused with: a black Flygon

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 06:22 PM
thanks for the invite!^^

Name: saphira moonstream
Looks: skin has taken on a silverish color. she has two silver ears as well as a tail. also a sapphire diamond has formed on her forehead. a light blue tank with blue jeans that are a little too long. sapphire eyes and a cresant moon-shape scar on her right cheek
Personality: a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, but a kind and loyal friend. (if you can get that close to her)
Pokemon you were fused with: silver espeon

okay, i`m done. but i might not be able to relpy tommorow. i live in florida and hurricane ivan is coming... i may have to evacuate...

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Name: Project Shadow
Looks: Bright red eyes, and a natural skintone that looks tan, jet black hair, and bright red streaks in it.
Personality: Bitter and cold, he thinks of himself only as a weapon.
Pokemon you were fused with: N/A

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 06:30 PM
That's not cool. How come FT gets to be leader, and you get to hide what you're fused with? :\ And why would the leader subjec tthemselves to experimental science?

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 06:35 PM
oh, who cares? it really doesnt matter.

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 06:40 PM
OOC: Eclispe got turned form the combined power radiation of all of you, and Shiney isn't fused with any pokemon, he's kinda like a Mewtwo project. And what's the point of all this if there isn't a opposer of all of you?

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 06:42 PM
i knew FT was gonna say something like that^^

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Well of course there is someone opposing, but to make a player character the root of the evil just ain't right. it should be a non-player character controlled by the rp starter.

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 06:45 PM
OOC: asking shiney to play an evil charecter is like telling me to play Kingdom heats without any Heartless in it, it's not going to happen. besides, you can't be telling me you have serious moral issues with me being the main villan? I mean, come on, it's not like I'm all powerful or anything.

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 06:46 PM
*sighs* its your opinion.... so, are more peoples joining? duh, why did i even ask?
*shakes head*
i`m losing it. i live in florida, and ivan is on its way... crap....

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 06:48 PM
OOC: two more people are expected. Mew13 and The Adamant Dodger.

uh... oops... I think I forgot something when I invited Adamant...

Pogiforce-14
September 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM
It's not he power issues, It's just that I play by a strict rping code that I've grown accustomed to that makes the villain a NPC. :\

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 06:52 PM
its okay. i dont know what you mean by code, becuase i like to bend boundaries. nothing bad, just for a twist.... hehe.^^

~Ozy~
September 13th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Ahhh, why shouldn't the villian be a PC. Make them more intelligent and adds depth. Besides, their character, their choice.

Name: Falco Telrunya
Looks: Has a head-fin and tail like an Absol's, along with intermittant white fur running down his body. Yellow eyes.
Personality: Withdrawn and quiet from everyone most of the times. Takes most of what comes as inevitable. when something challenges him, though he's a nutcase, impossible to stop and determined to overcome the obstacle.
Pokemon you were fused with: Absol

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:00 PM
hey, AD. welcomes!^^ *smiles*

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 07:07 PM
OOC: that makes everybody short of Mew13. small list, I know, but finding the best isn't easy. I'll start the RP now, and she can join later.

IC: I paced the halls impatiently, waiting for my recent subjects to wake up. if they were to wake up at all. I had 4 of them. An absol, an Espeon, a Blaziken, and one that hadn't been identified yet. I rubbed my temples, irritated. and of course, there was project Shadow, my most recent cause of migraine. My flygon tail lashed, without me thinking about it. This was the after effect. Messing with them and project shadow at the same time hadsomehow altered me as well. I checked the chosen pokemon, designed to fight them if somethign went wrong. Scizor to take care of the espeon and absol, Lapras to hold off the Blaziken fusion until Jolteon zapped them all

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:12 PM
ooc: kay, she be here later. lets start!

ic: saphira shook her head. she couldnt see anything, only darkness. but even though she couldnt see, she could hear.

there were footsteps outside of whatever she was in, pacing. they moved in a fast pace, obviously irritated. saphira didnt know how she could suddently know all these things so she came to a conclusion. something big was happening. very big...

ooc: question. are we in cages, tanks, ect.? i want to know so i can post more about my surroundings.

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:20 PM
ooc: okay, i`ll wait. *sits down and starts humming the song 'every heart'*

~Ozy~
September 13th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I awoke in total blackness with a pounding headache. I barely remembered anything except pain, any life outside of that was only a distant memory. I felt unusually hot as well. Unsure of what was happening, I tried to pull my arm up to feel around, only to find it restrained by an iron manacle.

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
ooc: okay, times up. *stands up, still humming*

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
OOC: FT is correct on everything. Villan PC's are meant to be the most rescoursefull, and not really meant to be beaten, or to beat the good guys, it makes for a different, yet still fun RP, right FT?

IC: I walked up next to Eclipse, ready to fulfill my current objective of being bodyguard. I remained silent, it was not my place to speak.

EDIT: Since I think FT just lost her connection, I'll say it. Well, I don't know what it is, so I'll make a wild guess. Restrained by average cages in a pitch-black room, also secured. FT, if this isn't what you had in mind, sorry!

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:25 PM
ooc: okay, i gets it.

ic: saphira tried to move, but was restrained. a thought flashed across her mind. whats going on? she tried to move her legs and arms, but couldnt. she was lost in a world of darkness...

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 07:30 PM
OOC: shiney would be about right, but the cage Pogi's charecter is in is heat-proof. but I think with the added strength it can be broken out of.

IC: I bit my lip, remembering exactly why I had created Shadow. To protect me form my own executives, though I never bothered telling him that. This was an unstable team, though it was getting better, but I had to worry about people wanting my position.

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:34 PM
saphira listened intently, trying to catch every detail of the darkness. the footsteps had stopped, but she could feel negative energy all around her. it made her stomach squirm and her head throb.

saphira hung her head, facing the "ground". it was all so dark and lifeless, and reminded her of... other things....

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"One is definitely awake, another, I'm not certain." I said. It wasn't my place to speak, unless I had information that was useful to her.

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:40 PM
saphira`s head bolted up. she could hear voices. unsure of what would happen next she held her breath, waiting....

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"I have noticed that much" I responded calmly. I headed over to a nearby door into the room, and entering the number code required to enter, waited for approxomatly 0.5 seconds before walking through into the room. the door would automaticly close when Shadow came in here.

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I followed Eclipse without a word, as my eyes saw through the darkness as though it were as clear as day when the door behind me closed.

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:45 PM
saphira could see a flash of light and just barely make out someone in the darkness. she didnt speak at all, just watched and waited.

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 07:47 PM
"Alive and well. impressive. my scientists did something right for once" I said with a small smile. "you're one of the few that lived."

Psychotic_Demon
September 13th, 2004, 07:49 PM
saphira could see the person clearly now. "who are you, and what do you want?" she said dangerously.

ooc: last post for tonight.... maybe a long time... ask FT for details...

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"that is none of your consern" I said coldly. I turned to head for one of my computers to run vital checks, when suddenly I felt a hand on my throat, and another over my mough. I recognised the grip as Nascour's, and I struggled, but I couldn't break free.. This was my main consern, and I knew he was out to kill me..

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"Let go, or you die here, and now." I said, one hand gripping Nascour by the back of the head.

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"What? does she already have you as her pet? You know she cares very little about you." He said with a laugh. his grip tightened around my throat, making it hard to breathe...

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"I am not a pet. I am a weapon." I said, tightening my grip on the back of his head enough to be very painful. "Let go, now. This is the last time I will ask."

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Nascour knew he had no chance right now. reluctantly, he released his grip, and I nearly stumbled as my mental functions returned from the fresh flow of oxygen.

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 08:26 PM
I held on, not moving an inch. After a moment to let her regain her breath, I said to Eclipse "What do you want done with him?"

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"release your hold. this will be delt with in my own fashion." I said, getting out a pokeball and releasing my Jolteon.

Nascour knew he was definatly doomed. "I'm not the only one aginst you Eclispe" He growled. "there are more of us, and we will overthrow your rule!"

I did not bother responding to that.

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I let go of his head, and took a few steps back, blocking the door.

Flygon trainer
September 13th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Jolteon growled for a moment, then released thousands of volts in a full thunder attack, all of it directed at Nascour. Being only human, he didn't stand a chance. I watched with no pity in my eyes as he fell to the ground. "excellent work Shadow." I said. though I wouldn't be suprised if Nascour had managed to get doubts in his mind...

Shiney
September 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"Thank you." I said, more of a politeness than really meaning it. Weapons were to be used, not apreciated.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 04:40 AM
I'd heard voices, but none of it really mattered to me. "One of the few who survived," that was the only bit that stuck in my mind. who had survived what and was I one. My eyes were rapidly adjusting to the dark, too quickly in fact. I could see the bars of a cage clearly now along with several others. The flash of a Thunder attack broke this up and returned to darkness to wait.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 10:57 AM
I goraned slightly as I woke with a pounding sensation in my head. Last I had nkown, me and some of my friends were attacked by something, and then all had gone dark. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dark room, and I was startled to find mysef in cages. " What kind of terrorise organization or kidnapper puts their victims in cages?" I wondred alloud. I was again startled to hear my voice had gotten deeper, much more than it was before I had gotten knocked out. I looked myself over and even though I couldnt' see too well in teh dark, I could see that I was different than before. I looked up and saw many other people in cages as well. "What's going on here?" I called out to teh darkness.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 01:07 PM
saphira could hear other voices. "no idea." she said simply. "all i know is something big is happening..."

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"Quiet" I hissed, surprised to hear my own voice more monotone than it had ever been before. Something was indeed wrong, I could feel it everywhere in me now. I focused, feeling around mentally inside me and found what seemed to be a...core of power, I couldn't think of how else to describe it. I spoke again, as flat as I had sounded before, saying "Look around inside you, see if anything seems diffrent."

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 01:23 PM
saphira looked puzzled, even though no one could see her. she shrugged and did what the person said, looking around inside herself, whatever that mant.

there she could see a silver, blue and purple light shpere. it was just there, rotating and floating in her minds eye. she reopened her eyes and almost gasped.

something was different...

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I did as I was told, although a bit resntfully since after all, I was in a cage. I could sense a strange sensation of warmth inside me, like a glowing ball of burning energy. Something that most definantly was not there before.

"What did you do to us?!" I shouted, starting to feel a little panicky.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 01:51 PM
saphira could hear panic in someones voice. "well for one thing, not panic." she said sarcasticly, rolling her eyes.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"I don't know" I snarled back, some emotion finally showing through. I added in a calmer voice "Try focusing on it, see what you can do." I did the same and felt a...sharp, I suppose, sensation rising in my, moving quickly towards my head.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:02 PM
'Don't panic?!" I said angrily at the other voice." I wake up held against my will in a cage, no idea where I am, A strange energy inside me that I don't where it came from and how it got there, With something very different about me in teh darkness I can't see, and you tell me to not panic?!" I declared agnrily, the warm sensation beginning to grow from my anger.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
saphira sighed. "sarcasm, duh." was all she said. truth be told, she was nevous too.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:08 PM
"well now isn't the time for it." I grumbled, still burning from anger. But as I started to calm down, I noticed that there was a slight light illuminating the room. I looked down and was startled to see a ball of fire sitting in my hand! I wasn't just burning from anger, I was literally burning! Surprised, I jumped back and dropped the flaming sphere, which dissipated before it hit the ground. " what the heck was that?!" I said. "That didn't even burn!" I said in alarm, flexing the hand that the ball of fire had been in, with not so much as a scorch mark.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 02:10 PM
The sharp feeling exploded out of what I supposed was my forehead, although that felt as odd as the rest of my body. I felt more than saw a blast of wind as it slammed against the cage door, slicing straight through the door. My eyes gre wide as I nearly screamed "Mary, Mother of God, what the crap was that?!?!"

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 02:12 PM
saphiras eyebrows raised, nothing more. she got a glimps at herself, noticing her skin seemed to be silver.

she sighed again and spoke. "see if you can do it again..." she said, still confused.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:15 PM
'I figured you would know!" I said back to the one who shot a blast from his forehead. " Don't you freaks run this place?!" I said I heard teh request from the other voice, and reluctantly I tried again. slowly another fireball formed in my hand, and I had to try hard to resist the ruge to drop it. I raised my hand into the air so that it illuminated the room.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 02:21 PM
saphira gasped at the site before her. there were two boys. one was completely white and had a black head-fin and a tail. the other had feathers and scales on his hands. she feared what she might look like...

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"Lemee see if I can move my head" I replied, trying to rotate it towards the sound of the voices. I succedded barely, gaining enough of an angle that I supposed I could slice through the bars if I could do whatever that was again. I began concentrating and before long had sent another wind blast out away from me. I added to the other voice "You think I'd be chained down if I was in charge here?"

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:28 PM
" So then you're a victim here too, huh?" I said. " Sorry about that."Your voice is a lot like that crazy that was in here earlier." I noticed teh girl, who was a startling silver color, with a two pronged tail and large ears, making her look like an espeon. The other guy had creepy yellow eyes, white fure and a black head fin and tail. He was an aweful lost like an Absol. I couldn't truly see myself, but I could see my arms, which were more muscular than last I remebered and were covered ni a coat of red feather, plus myhands were covered in brown scales. This jsut went from weird to freaky. "If I can get ahold of the person who did this, rest assure it won't be pretty." I growled.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
saphira started emiting a harsh light from her forehead, even though she didnt no it. "i swear, i am gonna see to it that this person never sees daylight again." she said threateningly.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"Well you need to tone down that spotlight, or none of us will see the light of day again." I said, raising an arm up to sheild my eyes.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 02:34 PM
"what light-" saphira looked up. "what the-?!?" it blazed brighter and went out. "how did i do that? whats going on?!?" she said, looking at her tail.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:37 PM
"Don't ask me, ask the freaks that did this to us when they come back." I said.

ooc:Just a favor for me guys, but let's try to go a bit slowly with this, so we don't leave Mew13 behind. I'm pretty sure she intends on joining this rp, but she's been real busy and may not have time to get up here till later tonight. :\

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 02:39 PM
ooc: okay.

ic: saphira growled, and her tail flicked angerly from side to side, as if it had a mind of its own. those freaks would pay...

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Now that the original anger had faded, I was curious sa to what else I could do. I formed another fire ball and squeezed it in my hand, which caused the fireball to ingulf my hand and grow. I thrust my fist forward, carrying the fire with it, before stopping extended in front of me in the air. The fire burned for a few seconds before going on. " That was a fire punch." I said, recognizing the move. "Hey, guys, I think I just may have become a Blaziken." I said uncertainly.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:01 PM
saphira nodded. "well, i cant see myself, so what am i?" she asked quietly.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:03 PM
"You look like an alternately coloredEspeon." I said honestly. I grinned despite myself, although it couldn't be seen in the dark. "So if you and I were to get in a fight, you would totally clobber me." I continued.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Unarare of the irony as I had not looked at myself, I replied lightly "If you're a Blaziken, I'm an Absol." The light was worse for me, my eyes now more naturally tuned to darkness. I added in a pained voice "Please, shut that off. It's doing nothing good for my headache."

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"alternated color....?" she said slowly, still confused. "I`M A SILVER ESPEON?!?"

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:06 PM
":If your an absol, I'm a blaziken, and she's an Espeon, then I could beat you up, you could beat her up, and she could beat me up. what an ironic series of weakness and strengths we have here." I chuckled.

ooc: not to be rude, but please edit your last psot. we don't want to break out just yet. Remember, we're trying to make it easier for Mew13 to get invovled with this rp. Instead, we could discuss things from teh cages and have our characters realize some of their new powers first.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:07 PM
saphira stared into space, listening, but not speaking.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:08 PM
ooc: read the edit I made to the last post.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:10 PM
ooc: ooops! okay i`ll go edit it.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 03:14 PM
<OOC>Will do.<OOC>

"So if I am, then that was a Razor Wind" I said slowly, the reality just dawining on me. I added slowly, looking internally once again "I wonder what else I can do?" I felt a dark, powerful feeling inside, rising up and out. I supressed it as quickly as possible, muttering to myself "No, no no no, no. No Shadow Ball for now. Maybe a Slash." Something shot from my right hand, shattering the manacle. I nodded grimly.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I could hear the female voice shouting angrily. I had come to realize I didn't know the names of my fellow freaks, and I decided to remedy that. "Hey, waht are you're names?' i asked. " My name is Seth."

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:15 PM
saphira watched the two. what powers do an espeon have...? she wondered. then, a voice broke her thoughts. "saphira." she said, a little irritated by the interuption.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:16 PM
ooc: We keep over posting each other. :\

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Falco" I replied shortly, back to my emotionless drone. I focused on the other wrist which was as free as its counterpart in a jiffy. With nothing holding my upper body firm against the wall, I collapsed forward onto my knees.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:20 PM
ooc: i know. its starting to get annoying. >.< i`m not a slow typer, and im not fast either...

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:26 PM
ooc: jsut wanting to clarify from earlier, TAD's char. is still ina cage, so he isn't exaclty brekaing out. If we have the patience, mew13 willbe back soon enough, and then we can bust outta here. :)

ic: "Interesting name." I said to Falco.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 03:41 PM
OOC: Ack, so much happening! Ft should be back relatively soon, so when she gets here, we'll be able to really move the plot some more.

IC: I felt that the others were awake, but I said nothing, as Eclipse must be hearing their conversation, since we were situated in the room close enough to them, but not where they could see us.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:48 PM
ooc: okay. but if she cant come soon we`ll havta leave her. we can find a way to fit her in!^^

ic: saphira had to get out. she struggled against the binds that held her. they were too strong. that didnt stop her. she contiued trying to wrench herself free, even though it was helpless.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 03:51 PM
ooc: Dark Espeon, I though our characters weren't bound? :\

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 03:54 PM
ooc: i thought they were... now im confused.... that seems to be happening alot now-a-days... ^^;;;

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 04:09 PM
ooc: TAD's Character was bound, but ours weren't. Don't know why. :\

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
ooc: okay then mine was too... i guess.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Suppose so" I grunted back, trying to line up a Slash that would take the anklets off and free my in truth.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I shrugged my shoulders as Falco continued to free ihmself within his cage. "so what's your name?" I asked the owner of the other voice.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"saphira." she said through clenched teeth. she WOULD get free.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 04:46 PM
OOC: augh, homework, but my internet won't cooperate... good thing I have mroe than one day...

IC: I had stayed totally silent, watching them. for once, the morons that ran this did it right. Blaziken, Absol, and Espeon. elemental triangle. I hadn't intended it that way, but it happened anyway.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 04:49 PM
With a sigh or relief from myself, the final restraint shattered and I stood up, reveling in the sense of freedom. I stretched, relieving the tension that had built up in all of my muscles. After working through a couple quick punches and such I stretched again and asked "Anyone else need some help?"

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"nah, I'm good." I said. "whoever put me in this cage must have figured it was useless to put me in shackles, as I probably would have broken out of them too. Probably why they didn't bother." I said.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 04:54 PM
"very true. I chose to rely on type advantages to deal with you" I finally said. my wings were tight aginst my back, andd my tail would be considerably hidden, so they wouldn't know I was a fusion as well.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"So, one of you scum decided to stick around after all." I growled. "That's just fine. so happens I'm quite the experienced pokemon trainer. I'll fight you using my Ice beaming Swampert, instead of as a freak." I reached for my belt, but was surprised to see it ahd been stripped of it's pokeballs! "My pokemon!" I said in surprise. "What have you done with my Pokemon?" I demanded angrily.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I snarled at the new voice, seemingly outside the area of cages. My voice came out as a growl more than anything else as I asked "And I suppose you were the one who put us here. Never mind, don't answer. You're dead anyways."

<OOC>And I need to go, you lot. See 'ya later tonight.<OOC>

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:00 PM
" 'your' pokemon? I think not. they are ours now, Shadow Pokemon in fact. they are quite skilled with Shadow Rush" I said with a slight laugh

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"Give them back to me, or so help me you'll be messed up so bad, you won't know which way is up."

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"I doubt that." I said, right behind the blaziken fusion, showing no clue as to how I got there.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Bit heavy on the threats are you? I'm not the one stuck in a cage" I said, no emotion in my voice.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Stuck in a cage, am I?" I said, and without turning around, I kicked straight back, sending the strange creature that had appeared behind me through the cage wall, causing the whole cage to topple all around me. "Who you calling stuck in a cage?"

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:09 PM
saphira`s gem started glowing again. "let us GO!!!" she snarled, the light growing brighter with every word.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I backed up, hesitantly.I doubted Shadow would be hurt too badly, but what the Blaziken could do to me...

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I leapt up quickly, and ran over to Eclipse at a high speed, enough to actually cause a breeze in the dark room. "Incapacitate only, correct?" I asked, wanting to confirm that I was not to damage them permanently...

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I so wanted to rip that smug freak who did this to us to shreads, but right now I figured it best tohelp the others out. I ran over to saphira's cage ina a blink of an eye,adn then with a powerful punch to the cage wall, her cage collapsed too. I then did teh same to Falco's cage, making all of us free. " There was one flaw in elemental triangle." I said. " It doesn't amount to a hill of beans if al three elements are aimed at you."

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"preferrably. kill if needed" I said to shadow. I knew i'd have to use my pokemon abilities, wether I liked it or not..

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Understood." I said, and stepped in front of Eclipse, Blocking her from the other weapons. I decided to wait for them to make the first strike.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Just try and kill me." I snorted in contempt as I moved into a dfensive karate stance. "Just try it."

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM
saphira jumped, sending a psybeam the jolteons, 'shadows', way. she shot beam after beam, trying to inflect as much damage as possible.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I said nothing, I was waiting for them to attack first. There was no point in speech, it woul take energy that could be used to defend Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"He won't be killing anybody. Not until it seems neccesary." I said calmly.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Wel he better well find it necessary or you'll be dead before you know it." in a split seond I had used my powerful legs to run around her body guard,a nd threw a pucnh aimed straight for her face.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM
My hand snapped out, and held the blaziken by the wrist. I tightened my grip, and tried to swing around in a way that would break his arm.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Althoug taken a bit by surprise, I used the pendulum action of being grabbed to swing around behind him. " I don't know what pokemon you're supposed to be." I said as I continued behind him. "But You're still human, and no matter how strong you are, a kick like this." I said, as I kicked at the back of his legs with all the power I had in my new legs. " With muscles like these, is giong to hurt like He**! at least your scientist got something right!" I said as my kick made contact.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
right when he swung behind Shadow, I chose then to slam him with my tail. with any luck, I could stun him..

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:29 PM
saphira faced the jolteon, not a single beam hit it...

ooc: okay, FT, it me against your jolteon.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I dropped to the ground, but quickly jumped up, hiding the pain in my eyes. "I'm not fused with a pokemon." I said, forgetting my earlier plan and speaking.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Jolteon finally took notice of the espeon, and prepared it's Shadow Rush assult.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Makes it that less complicated to kcik you butt." I said, stumbling slightly from the tail whip. I jumped up and launched a roundhouse kick, again putting all my muscle behind it.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
saphira could tell jolteon was preparing. she jumped again, landing behind it and shooting some shadow ball attacks.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:37 PM
The kick sent me Flying into the wall, but as I landed, I looked no worse for the wear. I straightened myself, and charged for the Blaziken, now that I knew what to expect.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
saphira watched as her attacks did nothing. the jolteon was a shadow pokemon. this wasnt good...

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:40 PM
i jumped up onto his back as he charged me and used him like a spring board, landing nimbly behind him. The whole experience was quite intoxicating. I ahd mastere tae Kwon Do before I was a pokemon Trainer. Infact, I used to train with my Hitmonchan dialy to improve my skill. and this new body of mine was doing wonders for my karate fighting ability.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:41 PM
saphira was in trouble. shadow against psychic, this was juuuuust great.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:44 PM
ooc: I'm guessing you never played Pokemn Colloseum, but shadow rush is a move exclusive to shadow pokemon. That doesn't mean they're dark types, that just means that they're heart has been clsoed shut and has sealed their personality away. No pokemon is weak or resistant to shadow rush.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:46 PM
As he jumped on me, I rolled, minimizing the damage, and turned to face him again. He was every bit as good as me physically, and that was before you counted his fire abilities, but now...

Time seemed to slow down. Literally, to me, it seemed like the world was moving at half pace as the attacks flew, and I charged at the blaziken again, readying a punch, all at normal speed for me.

OOC: My character isn't fused with a pokemon, but he has something almost as good as chaos control, though not quite, as he's functioning on his own energy.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I couldn't tell who was winning this, but Shadow could use soem help. Jolteon was damaged by the shadow ball assult, but it launched it's Shadow Rush anyway. I finally spread my wings, whipping up a Gust attack in a matter of moments, and sending it at the Blaziken.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Suddenly the opponent began to spped up dramaticlaly, and I had to use my own extreme speed to avoid his next charge. He was starting to get dangerous, so I decided it was time I try something a little more extreme. Like before, I formed a fire ball before gripping itin my hand, then throwing a punch at himwith the flaming hand, making a fire punch attack.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 05:53 PM
ooc: acctually, i have pkmn colloseum. i just wanted to add a twist. i`m sure FT wont mind.

ic: the shadow rush hit saphira hard. she was trown against the wall, where she slid down its side. weakly she rose and prepared another shadow ball, her hands engulfed in a black sphere.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I leapt into the air as he threw the punch at me, and as I began falling down, I tried a chop to his shoulder, right next to his neck. If it hit right, it would make his arm go numb for an hour at least.

Pogiforce-14
September 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
ooc: wonder what's keeping Mew13. she should hve been here half an hour ago, and I can't stay on much longer. :(

ic: I was caught unprepareed, and the karate chop struck me in teh shoulder. it seemed to hit a nerve, causing my right arm to seize up with pain. Furious, I focused on my leg as I hit the ground and was already executing another Round House kick, which caught fire as I did it, making it a Blaze Kick.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM
it was obvious that my gust wasn't strong enough, but a few more flaps fixed that. Jolteon stood absoloutly still, waiting to dodge.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 06:00 PM
This time, despite time being slowed, the kick connected, and sent me flying as I beat out the flames that had caught onto my clothes.

Psychotic_Demon
September 14th, 2004, 06:01 PM
saphira`s whole body was now glowing black. small, purple, miniature lightning blots danced across her skin, making saphira look more dangerous than ever.

~Ozy~
September 14th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Oh no you don't" I muttered, seeing the Flygon-human attacking Seth. I loped closer and charged up a Shadow Ball, putting every ounce of concentration I could into it as I fired. As soon as it was safely clear, I lept up and remembering my Shotokan training, lept into a flying side-thrust kick.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I managed to quickly move so that the attacks hit my wing, which was injured, but not too badly. somehow, my eyes wandered outside the room, and I saw another man through the tinted shatter-proof glass. he was carrying a knife. but why? then I realised.. "Shadow! get to my office, and protect Flare!" I said quickly. Flare was my younger sister, and she was the only way to get through to my heart. she ment the world to me...

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I was torn for a moment, but then I remembered. I was a weapon, I was to follow orders, and nothing else. Time slowed down even more, and I took off at top speed to Eclipse's office...

OOC: You're going to have to control flare, ect.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I was worried, and worse, destracted. my odds in this were low, but my sister ment more than keeping the fusions..

At the office, a Snaggem member had somehow snuck in, and had a knife at Flare's throat. Her pokemon, an Azumarill, was pinned by the member's Tropirus. "alright girly, tell me. Where's eclipse?" He demanded.

Flare, being only seven, was frightened. but she knew that if Snaggem got her to Eclipse, she'd hand control over. she cared too much. So despite inpending death, she stayed silent.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 08:01 PM
There was no time for thought. My orders were to protect Flare, so that is what I did. I mustered an average ammount of strength, and delivered a good punch to the side of the man's head. Of course, with time for me at it's current speed, it was like being shot by a cannon. Thankfully, none of the mess hit either of us, as the man's body fell, and I turned towards the tropirus.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Flare stayed aginst the wall. She had heard about Shadow, but she had never actually seen him. hardly anybody ever had. The tropirus stopped harassing the Azumarill, and sent a Solar Beam at Shadow.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I dodged the attack with little effort, and deliveerd a much weaker chop to the base of the pokemon's neck. No reason to kill something valuable. I turned to Flare, and said "My orders are to protect you. No harm will come to you when you're with me, but we need to return to Eclipse."

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 08:09 PM
she nodded, then said "you're Shadow arn't you? I overheard Eclipse talking about you a few days ago." She couldn't really be blamed for her naiveness, she was only 7. But, her pokemon, minus the Azumarill, were extremly powerful.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 08:10 PM
"Yes, I am." I said, and without hesitation, quickly picked her up, and still in the alternate time, sped back towards Eclipse, careful to keep as little physical stress on Flare as possible.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Flare, unaccustomed to being picked up, struggled for a moment, before calming down. "that's typical of her. send her bodyguard to protect me instead" She muttered..

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I said nothing at her words, it wasn't my place to do so. I was soon back in the room with Eclipse and the others.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"ya know, you don't have to stay so silent. you're creeping me out, and it's obvious you want to say something." she said in a sassy tone. once Shadow stopped moving, she struggled out of his arms, and instantly got my notice. "I'm glad you are safe" I said to her, destracted again.

"aww, come on sis, you worry too much" she said, getting out a pokeball.

I instantly understood, and sent out my Scizor. she sent out Flygon. an unlikly team, certianly, but it had proved to be an effective one before.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 08:37 PM
As they released their pokemon, I stood next to flare and said "A weapon should not have an opinion." Before waiting for more orders for Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"I don't wanna know what book you're getting that stuff from" she said. i didn't bother with the orders, a double battle was in order. Flygon wasn't paying much attention, but it would once it found somehting of intrest.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I finally lost my self control. "Hush, you. I will protect you, but you don't need to smart off when I follow orders." I said, before walking up next to the pokemon Eclipse and Flare had released.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 09:52 PM
At that, my tail slammed into the ground, hard, causing a minor earthquake. "I never forbade you to speak, but I DO forbid you to talk to my sister like that!" i said furiously. Flare backed away from me, knowing that i was not somebody to be near when I was upset.

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"Understood." I said, preparing for battle with the fusions.

Flygon trainer
September 14th, 2004, 10:01 PM
A low growl came from my throat, this subject would have to be brought up later. but for now, it was the fusion's move...

Shiney
September 14th, 2004, 10:21 PM
I finished preparing to face the fusions, and ready to redeem myself to Eclipse.

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:16 AM
ooc: I was hoping once Mew13 got up here last inght, she would have posted here. :(

ic: I was somewhat perplexed as they suddenly just took off and elftus standing there. " I'm getting the impression they're the only staff in this place." I said. "We should probably go before they get back. I need to find my Pokemon."

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 04:37 AM
"No" I replied, my tail lashing furiously. "We're destroying the lot of them." Without waiting to see if Seth of Saphira was with me I elpt in at the Flygon with a Slash attack.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 08:08 AM
saphira had been in the shadows the whole time, listening, and charging up a shadow ball. she was engulfed in the ever-growing attack. wait for the enemy to move. she decided, watching sparks lash out of her body.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:31 AM
OOC: pogi, if you would be so kind as to list 4 of Seth's pokemon, so I can place them on Flare's team.

IC: Flygon was caught unprepared, and the slash attack cut deep. A quick yelp of pain was all, before Scizor suddenly rushed at the Absol fusion with a Metal Claw attack.

In the battle with the espeon, Jolteon did seemingly nothing, except use agility repetivly on itself.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 08:57 AM
saphira glared at the jolteon. all stood still for a second. then with all her might, saphira slammed her attack forward with enough force to kill an aggron.

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 10:50 AM
ooc:Swampert, Charizard, Meganium, and Pikachu are four of the six I planned of his team being.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 10:51 AM
ooc: okay. thats a good team. is it your dream-team or real team on a game?

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 11:13 AM
ooc: well, it's part of a elemental balance I'm aiming for, but not really my dream team. :\

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 11:14 AM
ooc: ooooo! thats a good idea. i have all thwe eeveelutions on silver, and i`m working on getting them in sapphire.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 11:27 AM
OOC: a Pikachu.. okayyyy... since my side is evil, can i make it a Shadow Raichu?

IC: Jolteon bolted out of the way instantly, and took a good deal of damage, but not enough to take it down. instantly, it retaliated with Thunder.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 11:31 AM
saphira thried to dodge, but got hit. she gritted her teeth as the lightning coursed through her body, causing extreme pain. weakly, she fell to the ground.

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I got out of the way just in time, the Metal Claw grazing my chest. It hurt to be sure, such attacks were posessed of tremendous energy. Still, I could keep fighting, doing so with a Bite attack for the Scizor's neck.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
saphira weakly rose, falling the first couple of times. wheb she was standing up, she prepared a psychic attack.

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 01:47 PM
ooc: sure, whatever. IF you want to make him shadow, I guess that's alright. As long as that doesn't mean his skin is balck or anything like that. :\

ic: Since Shadow had left me alone, I ran over to saphira and helped her stay standing. "Are you gonna be okay?" I asked her.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 01:51 PM
OOC: nah, just means a Shadow pokemon. although it won't like you much until you get it purified..

IC: the bite hardly got through Scizor's steel body, and it retaliated with Silver wind, while Flygon got above and started a sandstorm. Jolteon was breathing hard, and it wasn't going to last much longer...

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 02:00 PM
saphira was breathing hard. another thunder like that, and she was a goner. "yeah..." she answered seth.

saphira jumped, making an X with her arms across her chest. she flung her arms torward jolteon, watching as a silver blast headed at it...

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:08 PM
This fight was getting too rough. I could already see that falco and Saphira were getting very tired. "We need to get out of here!" I said. I slammed my fist into the wall, knocking it down. The brihgt dessert sunlight shined in. when it did, I noticed one last experiment like us that had yet to awake. I knocked down teh cage and pikced her up, not really knowing which pokemon she had been fused with as I was too busy to look. " we need to regroup and come back later!" I shouted as I ebgan running out the hole I made. "We're dead if we stay!"

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 02:11 PM
the psychic blast hit, and Jolteon was down. Flygon sent a Hyper Beam attack after them, but I knew that they'd probably dodge the beams.

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Indeed" I replied quietly, I could feel the attcaks draining my strength slowly. I dashed out, surprised by my own speed. Thinking Make no mistake, I'll be back for her life as I sprinted away.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
one of the hyper beams hit saphira. she fell, landing heavily on her side. it was over....

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I cursed under my breath as Saphira hit the ground I ran over to her and after throwing her over my shoulder, I ran out after Falco.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 02:25 PM
saphira woke up a few minutes later. "okay, you can let me go now!" she said a little irritated.

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"After we get some more distance bewteen us and that freak shop." I said, continuing to run.

ooc; the other character I had picked up is Mew13, in case she joins us in time to rp.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
ooc; i kinda figured that one out myself. ^^ your so nice to her!

ic: saphira sighed, impaitently. maybe i could use my new psychic powers to teleport us somewhere... she thought.

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM
ooc: That's because she's my pair, and I happen to love her very much! :D

ic: having ran the last thirty miles of dessert carrying two people on my back, I was starting to get tired. Blaziken bodies are strong, but they were built to be sprinters , not marathon runners. Falco finally came back into sight as I came up next to him. "I'm thinking we should stop now." I gasped, feeling quite short of breath.

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 02:59 PM
saphiras ears perked up. "maybe i could teleport us..." she said, thoughtfully.

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM
ooc: You really want to teleport, don't ya? ;) Okay, let's do it.

" Where ever is good." I said, gasping. "So long as it's a place where I can rest."

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
ooc: yup. i never taught it to my espeon in silver and i regreted it... >.<

ic: saphira focused on a someplace far away from here. somewhere very far...

ooc: heheheh... rest you want? too bad...

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 03:20 PM
ooc: aww, come on, he's been running for the last thirty or more miles carrying two people on his back in a body that wasn't built for marathon's and he needs a break. :\

Psychotic_Demon
September 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM
ooc: oh, alright. i`ll be nice. but this is it. i`m "dark"_espeon for a reason...

Pogiforce-14
September 15th, 2004, 04:22 PM
ooc: Yeah, well you seem a bit too perky for a dark pokemon. :P

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
<OOC>Perky evil is one of the better styles. My evil though tends to be Sadistic evil (which rocks, btw).<OOC>

"Whatever" I repled flatly. After a bit of thought I added "Maybe not. Can you take us to the Ilex Forest?"

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"crud" I muttered. "got away. no matter. tracking them down won't be too hard..."

At that, Flare automaticly said "Eclipse, really. you've been refusing to sleep for the last few days. take a break. Ein will keep an eye on everything."

I knew I couldn't hold an argument aginst this girl in my current mental state, so I said "fine, fine... not like you'll give me a choice.."

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I relaxed my shoulders as they left, and stood next to Eclipse, waiting for orders...

Mew13
September 15th, 2004, 06:22 PM
She awoke slowly, her dark brown eyes fluttering open. She was shocked to see she was being carried. She stirred and tried her voice, finding it was capable of speech.

"What happened?" she asked.

She had the tail and ears of a Raichu, and her frame was quite small. Her hair was a dark brown and curled in ringlets. She looked around in a confused way.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 06:25 PM
At the moment, I had no intrest in talking to Shadow. nobody insulted my sister in my precence. ever. "I'll be in my quarters then. Shadow, you are to follow Flare's orders until I catch up" I said. Flare should be able to annoy him sufficently. Without another word, I turned and walked out of the room.

"wow.. you really have ticked her off.." Flare said in shock

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"Don't ask me why." I said, but other than that, I remained silent.

OOC: No, my RP brain isn't dead, but there's not much for my character to say, do, or think.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"I don't have to. By now she's probably asleep in her quarters, if you want to keep with her you may." She said. with that she strode over to the computers, plopped down in front of one, and started working. "it's going to be quiet here for a while anyway" she muttered...

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
"Understood." I said, and walked out of the room, going to Eclipse's quarters. A weapon was not to have feelings, and I would not show any, I would follow orders.

That still didn't stop the pain...

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Flare's prediction was correct. I was totally unconcous on my bed, to a point where I would be totally oblivious to anything. I needed to get some sleep, and once the adreneline wore off, I was totally out of it. the door into my quarters was protected by another number-pad, which only certian members knew the code to. Shadow, Ein, and Flare.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 06:52 PM
I reached the door, and after entering the code, I walked inside, the cdoor closing and locking behind me. After a brief check of the place to make certain everything was safe, I waited, leaning against the inside of Eclipse's door...

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 06:56 PM
It didn't take long for my sences to alert me to the fact that someone was in here. I was awake withen moments, and noticing Shadow, said "and what are you doing in here?"

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"Following orders, Flare said I could stay with you, and your safetey is my primary concern." I said, still leaning against the door.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"interesting. she gave you a choice, and you choose to follow me." I said. I was starting to lose my focus, and after the incident in the lab, I wasn't sure why I had gone to the effort to create him..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"As I said, your safety is my primary concern. That is why I was made." I said, none of my speech should be chosen using feelings.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I sighed, before saying "look, you've already proved you're beyond a weapon when you lashed out at flare. there's something you want to say. So you might as well say it, there's nobody here besides me"

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"I don't know what to think." I began, and stood up straight. "From what I was told, I was to be designed as a weapon, the perfect weapon. So why do I have a heart? A conscience? Why do I have a soul?" I asked, keeping my tone level, though letting out what had been bothering me since my creation.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"Because you're human. There are indeed humans that have been robbed of thier souls, but not you. by my orders, they made sure that by all standards, you were a human with incredible abilities." I said calmly.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"That much I can see, but again, why? A weapon is a tool of war to be used." I said, relieved tht I was getting answers, though still confused.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 07:44 PM
"We didn't want you as a weapon, more of a bodyguard. Ein for some reason was insistant on not having you a virtual zombie, so I agreed. I still don't understand why though." I said calmly.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"I see." I said. I saw, but I still didn't understand why. I leaned back against the door, and continued listening with keen ears for anything that would come near the room, trying to take my attention off of Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Seeing that the conversation was pretty much over, I flipped back onto my stomach, and let my mind drift, trying to go back to sleep.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
As Eclipse lay back down, I kept my ears at their keenest to listen for anything getting close. After several minutes, though while it looked like I had closed my eyes, I was staring at Eclipse, finding it difficult not to.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Even though I wasn't watching him, I could feel his gaze on me, and it was considerably freaky, but I didn't say a word..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
After a while, I noticed that Eclipse wasn't falling asleep. "Is something the matter? You seem nervous." I said, finally opening my eyes.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"Just stress. being leader is a tough job when there are several other people that want my position" I said.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I paused for a moment, then said "Well, is there something I can do to help the stress?" I thought that depending on how you looked at it, my purpose was also to keep Eclipse as happy as possible.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:17 PM
"I don't think so" I said in a slightly defeated tone. There had been sleepless nights like this before I had created Shadow, and now they were occuring again...

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"You're sure there's not anything I can do?" I asked, trying to keep the concern out of my voice, but failing miserably.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"Considerably certain." I said. great, what a time to suddenly have a mental spasam, right when I needed the sleep the most...

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I went back to guarding, but I was mentally going through the information I had been given about human anatomy. All the signs were there, I may not be able to relieve the mental stress which was the cause, but I could at least relieve the physical stress. I straightened up again, and walked over to where she was lying...

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:33 PM
I was about to ask what he was doing, but I chose not to ask. I figured that he had something on his mind, best not to destract him..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:36 PM
I paused for a moment, reviewing my memory, then began running her shoulders and back, careful to hit very sensative pressure points that would almost force her to relax.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I was totally shocked as I felt his hands running along my back. not only was it what I seriously needed, he was extremly talented. I had no idea where he could have gotten the skill, but I could feel myself gettign drowsy to the point of that I didn't care..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I continued rubbing her shoulders and back, still focusing on the few major pressure points, but then moving to other ones on her back after I felt the stress literally leave her shoulders, focusing on the pressure points that would send a pleasure signal to the brain, hoping to help relieve some of the damage that had already been done by the stress. I was immidiately glad that I had been given almost total knowledge of the human anatomy and biology.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:50 PM
It was almost scary how he was able to use the anotomy training that was givin to do this, and to that effect, it was totally astonishing. I was having mixed emotions, but I could feel my body relaxing, which was interesting, nobody had been able to do that before..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:53 PM
I continued rubbing, and eventually moved from the nerves that would send pleasure signals, and moved back to doing both relaxing pressure points as well as the nerves that would send the pleasure signals at once, and I didn't have any plans of stoping until I was told to.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I could fell slight shivers running through my body, and I was way too out of it to tell him to stop (not like I wanted him to) so I had to leave it to him to choose..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I felt her shivering, and moved to a few other pressure points on her back, thinking that she was cold, which would be fixed by using these ones, and decided that I would continue for at least a while more if she didn't tell me to stop.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:06 PM
I felt the heat running through me, which just added to the mix of emotions in my mind. It was taking total consentration to not doze off, I wanted to be concous to feel this..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:10 PM
When she stopped shivering, I did not stop using those pressure points, but simply continued, while moving back to others as well... I would do it a while longer unless she told me to stop.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I was beyond being able to speak, i was jsut letting him work only as long as he chose, no need to make him feel that his job might be incomplete.. or, I was enjoying this too much to care..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:16 PM
I decided to use the heating areas liberally, and thought to myself that I'd continue just a bit longer... for the seventh time.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:35 PM
the heat managed to bring me partially back to concousness, and I said "thanks Shadow. I think that will be all" of course, I was lying, it could continue forever if I had the world my way, but I needed to get some sleep.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:36 PM
"All right." I said, taking my hands from her back, and moving back to her door, and resumed listening for anything coming close.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Once I stopped focusing on staying awake, the pleasure of him rubbing my back all flowed straight into my mind, finally allowing me to doze off silently. I knew my sister would show up shortly, but she wouldn't disturb me.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:41 PM
I continued listening for a while, marvelling at how my training of even those pressure points and nerves had come in handy to a weapon, but my train of thought was interupted by footsteps aproaching the room...

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Flare strode calmly into the room, having beaten the top level at some game or another, and was quite confident at the moment. However, she froze in place when she saw shadow. Trying to shake off the automatic fear, she looked to the bed and was potentially even more suprised to find that I was actually asleep for once. she looked back to Shadow, and said "you ARE going to tell me what just happened here, right?"

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"Of course." I said, keeping a respectful tone in my voice. "Eclipse was really tired, but unnable to fall asleep, so I helped her relax." I said, intending to make her have to drag the information out me.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:02 PM
She saided an eyebrow, then said "that.. just sounded wrong. so what exactly happened?"

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"I told you," I said, still keeping a perfectly respectful tone. "Eclipse wasn't able to relax enough to fall asleep, so I hepled her relax. I think we might wake her up if we continue this, though."

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:09 PM
she glansed at me, then said "I havn't seen her that unconcous in a long time. not even loud, distasteful music played directly into her ears can wake her. Don't ask how I know this. But if you won't tell me what happened here, I'll drag you into my room."

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:10 PM
I sighed, finally giving up. "Well, I wasn't just trained in anatomy as to cripling and killing, but almost everything about the human anatomy in fact, and several pressure points when used together can do almost anything."

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:15 PM
"so you gave her a back-rub? slick. she enjoys those quite a bit. you are a softy, I think your tough act is failing." She said, giggling.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:17 PM
"There's no act." I said, still keeping my tone. "Part of my job is to keep Eclipse as happy as possible." I explained, knowing it was the truth, not mentioning the fact that I enjoyed it.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"oh really? what happened to the entire emotionless act?" she said.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:30 PM
"I said there was no act. It's my purpose to keep Eclipse as happy as possible, in addition to protecting her." I said, I had no intention of admitting I enjoyed it, especially not to this person.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:33 PM
"whatever. I'm headed for bed, see ya" she said, heading for the next room over.

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 02:20 AM
ooc: Sorryguys, but I don't ahve teh patience to read through the whole two and ahlf pages you two made by yourwself. :\ If there was nything important storywise in that, I going to miss it.

ic: I stopped running as the other girl finally woke up. I set her down gently in teh sand and let Saphira go and sat down in front of the other girl. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked her. " Don't panic, but none of us are in a good way right now.we just got out of some looney's imitation of Frankenstein." I said. I could only imagine how she would react when she realized she had been traveling with a group of freaks through the dessert by herself, although she probbaly hadn't realized yet that she was included in our little group.

Mew13
September 16th, 2004, 04:35 AM
She looked around. "I just don't understand," she said in a dazed way. "Who are you people and why am I here?"

She gently reached up to touch her ears, finding they had grown quite large. It took a moment before she realized she had a tail. She shook her head.

"What happened to me back there?"

Pogiforce-14
September 16th, 2004, 10:46 AM
"Team Cipher kidnapped us and fused us with Pokemon. And then they took all the pokemon we had and turned them into shadow pokemon. Had something to do with makine themselves a pokefusion army. " I explained. " Do you feel up to walking? Because we aren't that far from the lab, and we need to get further before they catch us."

~Ozy~
September 16th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"Please say you are" I added, arms crossed over my chest. I rolled my eyes briefly as I tacked on "Because I'm sure that none of us wants to go back there." My tail swished angrily at the very thought, though my voice, as usual now, displayed not emotion.

Mew13
September 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
The girl glared at the last speaker, and rose unsteadilly to her feet. She took a few tenative steps, shaking her head gently.

"I'll manage," she said testilly.

No one had asked her name. Tawny felt slightly hurt at that, but was determined not to let it show. She didn't know any of these people. So, she walked in silence.

Pogiforce-14
September 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM
"we need to move fast. " I said scooping her up into my arms and began running again, since she didnt''quite seem up to it at that moment. "Sorry for being so breif, but our situation is crucial right now and don't have time for introductions. Maybe after we've had time to rest properly I'll introduce myself.' I grinned down to her.

Mew13
September 17th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Tawny smiled. "I really can take care of it myself...." she murmered quietly.

Pogiforce-14
September 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"But if you got caught, it would be my fault and I would never forgive myself. besides, I carried you to this point, why stop now?" I grinned.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: now, to throw a bit of a twist..

IC: when I woke up, somehow I knew it was extremly late. for some reason, my vision had a reddish tint to it. I looked over my shoulder, and nearly gasped in shock as I realized I had turned into a Flygon! Tonights the night of the full moon.. might be causing the transformation I thought, wondering what would be happening to the other fusions..