• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Overuse Products?

Do you use things up easily?

• Yup.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Nope.

• Depends.

• Total voters

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Do you overuse things, or get rid of them quickly? Ex. Toothpaste, Shampoo, Conditioner, etc.

I use up everything fast. For some reason, I squeeze WAY too much out.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
My parents are poor, so I don't have a choice in this. I must save up as much as I can. That being said, I never waste that much stuff, except food. Either I really did just squeezed out a dimed-sized amount or don't use it at all.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I go through maybe... two or three bottles of shampoo per year? :/ Toothpaste I go through more frequently but that's expected because of the smaller size. But yeah, I'm not too wasteful. I know how much I need and that's all I use.

Morgenstern

"Lame."
Years
I practically overdose my hair on conditioner /:
I hate it when my hair feels anything but smooth and shiny...
O_o" Okay, I'm gonna shut up now, before I end up sounding like a complete freak.

Gavin<3

Years
Bwahaha. I used to be a shampoo addict. Shampoo smells good. Shampoo tastes good. Shampoo is good.

Now I'm a lot more restrictive though. Or rather I've learned to eat other stuff I don't use shampoo in my hair every time I shower :3

Cereals and body milk, now that's completely different stories... -makes mental note to visit the store tomorrow-

Lana.

*spin*
Years
Hmm...
This is going to sound really gross, but meh. Too bad xD

My last tube of toothpaste lasted almost a year, I think, for lack of proper brushing 'cuz I'm a lazy butt. These days, though, my teeth feeling icky is bothering me.

I tend to be conservative with hair products, though. My body wash is about half-full, and I've had it for several months...

Yeah, I wouldn't say I overuse products. My mother taught me well in that sense ^^

Years
I went through this last bottle of shampoo really fast. XD I've slowed down a bit now, since my hair is shorter again. I needed more when it was longer, but not THAT much more XD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I go through 5 bottles of shampoo in a month. All by my self cause im the only one who uses pantene pro-v for a silky feel. And yes i am a guy thats secure about himself. I just love my hair and its epic silkiness mixed with greasy hair.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen May 8, 2009
I put that it depends cause I use shampoo like crazy but something like toothpaste I just use the regular amount...well at least my interpretation of normal. :P

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Kinda, not really. I don't go through bottles like alcohol.
At least stuff like these are helping you

I practically overdose my hair on conditioner /:
I hate it when my hair feels anything but smooth and shiny...
O_o" Okay, I'm gonna shut up now, before I end up sounding like a complete freak.
Nah, I prefer my hair smooth and shiny as well. XD

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
I used to go crazy on my shampoo, but now I've calmed down and use an adequate amount. However with my laundry detergent and toothpaste....that's another story. I brush my teeth like 8 or more times a day, and I put in extra detergent sometimes....

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I usually go crazy with Toothpaste and Shampoo, but everything else takes forever to run out.
Still, I don't think I waste that much, since I'm still using the same Toothpaste and Shampoo I've been using for months.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Unfortunately, yes. My facial cream, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet paper, you name it and I used up too much of it. . =(

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
Years
ya I am a waster. :(

when I spill something I always get like 11 paper towels to make sure and even if I used only 3 I will throw the rest away. Shampoo is another one. I dont have much hair but I always get like a handful of shampoo to use.

Years
I overuse my conditioner, I think, becuase it always looks like it's lower than the shampoo. And I'm pretty sure that I can get away with using less body soap.

Then again, my stuff still lasts for a few months, so it can't be terribly much of an overuse. *shrug*

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Economy size FTW! yeah I usually use economy sizes of almost everything I can so I buy things like shampoo and conditioner about twice a year, however for things like razor blades those are so cheaply made that I have to get them about once a month.

Back