PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Inserting Titlescreen Logos into Fire Red.

Flandre Scarlet
March 30th, 2009, 03:04 AM
Inserting Titlescreen logos into Fire Red.

What you would need:

Your Fire Red Rom.
Photoshop (I use CS4, so it might be different for you)
unLZ-GBA
MS Paint.
Visual Boy Advance.

Method:

Open your Fire Red ROM in Visual Boy Advance. Go to the titlescreen and wait for the Pokemon Logo to come up. (Excuse the Background, I was messing with it.)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2psq73o.png

Go to the Pallete Viewer, and go to Save BG, and save it as a .act.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34fld2s.png

Now, open unLZ-GBA and go to 2009, 256 colour mode and Black + White.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2lau2kp.png

Export the image, and save it to whatever you want.
Open the image in Photoshop, then go to Image > Mode > Color Table.
Once a small box is up, click "Load", find your Pallete and load it.

http://i44.tinypic.com/eprs78.png

You should see your image has normal colours, with a green transperant background.
Where the old Logo is, replace it with yours. Copy the image from paint, and paste it into Photoshop. The pasted image should turn indexed.

Get rid of the white spaces around the pasted Logo with the paint bucket in Photoshop.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cehxr5.png

Once done that, go back to Image > Mode > Color Table and click the list, and hit Grayscale. Press OK.

http://i40.tinypic.com/15ebl8k.png

Once you have done that, save it. Import it into unLZ-GBA. If your image is bigger, repoint it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/9sxn3k.png

Done! This is what I ended up with:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ltm22u.png

Fix it up a bit, and you'll be fine son. Add some backgrounds and other stuff, end up with something like this:

http://i40.tinypic.com/nbt4wz.png

Pokemon Shining Silver is lost... I lost it in a format. Sorry guys.

Thank you for looking. Hope this helped you. Feel free to ask any questions. :)

ΡλЯλđΘЖ
March 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I can genuinely say that this is the best and easiest logo tutorial I've ever seen! Great work! :)

Xatoku
March 30th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Will you update the tut with how to change the other stuff like bg and charizard?

Flandre Scarlet
March 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks for your comments, guys. And maybe one day I might update it with how to change the Background and the Pokemon, but there are other tuts to do that too.

HackChu
March 31st, 2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks for your comments, guys. And maybe one day I might update it with how to change the Background and the Pokemon, but there are other tuts to do that too.
But this tut I could actually understand,so maybe you should make some other titlescreen tuts and beginning tuts because the other ones I saw dindnt make any sense to me.And how did you make the "Zircon" font and get it to blend in,because for me I put a text in from this word art prog. and the letters looked the same but when I grayscaled it,it got mixed up plus the titlescreen doesnt show up anymore,any suggestions?

ahmadxlee
April 2nd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Awe some thread bro. Really helped me a lot!

jtjt
April 2nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
awesome thread I hope it works for me

HackChu
April 4th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Well,once again a thread that doesnt present all details on what to do!You fell to explain how to get the letters you want to insert match the palette from the original one,leaving it to look nasty in the game.I tried every step and the word I inserted had some nasty palettes.I wish someone would make a tut that explains everything!!!

Soul.
April 4th, 2009, 06:40 PM
cool tut! i already tried it out! it worked! im just wondering,how did you manage to put the "Pokemon"logo in the middle part.
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/trebuh12345/Untitled-1.png

~Teh Panda~
April 4th, 2009, 06:56 PM
cool tut! i already tried it out! it worked! im just wondering,how did you manage to put the "Pokemon"logo in the middle part.
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/trebuh12345/Untitled-1.png

Tilemap editor. There are a lot of them

Flandre Scarlet
April 4th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks for all of your comments, guys. Really appreciated ^^

Well,once again a thread that doesnt present all details on what to do!You fell to explain how to get the letters you want to insert match the palette from the original one,leaving it to look nasty in the game.I tried every step and the word I inserted had some nasty palettes.I wish someone would make a tut that explains everything!!!

Dude, it worked fine for me. Obviously you didn't do the steps properly. Did you change the mode back to Grayscale?

HackChu
April 5th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Thanks for all of your comments, guys. Really appreciated ^^

Dude, it worked fine for me. Obviously you didn't do the steps properly. Did you change the mode back to Grayscale?
Yeah I did but it turned the same color as the "POKEMON" logo not the gray part that it is supposed to be!!!It only works for me if I erase the version logo other than that the rom breaks when I skip the gamefreak intro,what I think is wrong is that you didn't explain how to make a logo and make the palette the same as the original,other than that everything else works fine,but all tuts leave out certain things.

LunaticHigh
April 5th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Fix it up a bit, and you'll be fine son. Add some backgrounds and other stuff, end up with something like this:
Wanna write a tutorial on this? lolol :D

No but really, can you give me a brief idea on how you edited the background and location of the logo? Like what tools and such.

Thanks man, great tutorial :)

~Teh Panda~
April 5th, 2009, 10:23 AM
[/I]Wanna write a tutorial on this? lolol :D

No but really, can you give me a brief idea on how you edited the background and location of the logo? Like what tools and such.

Thanks man, great tutorial :)

You use a tilemap editor for the text location and load up the tilemap and text png. For the background I am going to release a tutorial soon ;)

TimeDialga33
May 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I Did It But It Did'nt Work. Can You Help Me?

HackChu
May 4th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I know of one you could use but its for firered

Spherical Ice
May 16th, 2009, 03:10 AM
I save the palette as .act. Then when I load it, it's disappeared. I've repeated the process at least ten times and it's just disappearing. Could someone help me?

Flandre Scarlet
May 18th, 2009, 03:18 AM
I save the palette as .act. Then when I load it, it's disappeared. I've repeated the process at least ten times and it's just disappearing. Could someone help me?

I know, it's pretty stupid. What I do is just save it as the act anyway or the pal, and change the extension to .act. :P

ThePastaThrower
June 6th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Do you HAVE to have Photoshop? I have the Gimp but I didn't find any palette loading feature supporting .PAL or .ACT. Is there some kind of other free program that supports those palettes? Thanks in advance.

Alec_
June 6th, 2009, 05:36 AM
A great tutorials for Newbies. Goodwork on this Tutorial. It's a good one and a easy one.

~Fairytales.

althir
June 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Help!

When I save palette as .act ,it automatically makes bg.pal :/

I load bg.pal, it doesnt work :(

ThePastaThrower
June 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Finally got Photoshop, and it works! Thanks. Still need to make my logo better though.

hourai
June 12th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Hmm thanks for the help, I will try this one

defdef2
June 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM
This tutorial was great and really helped

Yummeh.Strawberriez
July 1st, 2009, 09:40 AM
Hey i was wondering, when will you post a tutorial for the background,
I used this tutorial, and tried figuring out the background for myself, but i can't quite get it, do you replace the .PNG with the 'Press start, and gamefreak' stuff with a picture then use a tilemap editor to change the way it looks, and then palette edit it?

bradiz13
July 9th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Great tut...Sounds like it works..all I need is photoshop..joy =)

Robert Conley
July 13th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Is there any way to do this using GIMP or Irfanview? I tried saving the palette as .pal and opening it in Irfanview but got an error. So can this be done with either of those things.

Divider
July 16th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Flandre you are absolutely my savior at this given moment, I have been searching for a tut just to do this very thing, and it was always the palette getting messed up god knows why, PC should get a wiki and put this in it, this would stop about 300% of the un-needed spamming in the forum.

eddyboy8
July 18th, 2009, 03:37 PM
This tut worked perfectly for me, one of the only ones I really didn't have a problem with at first thanks

POKE'WIN
July 25th, 2009, 11:50 PM
aww :< i dont have photoshop

Korronensu
July 26th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Whenever I try to save the bg pallet in VBA, it pretends to let me choose the filename and filetype, but when I go to where it wrote the file to, I find a worthless one byte file called bg.pal that no program can read. Nothing I have found to do can fix this. Can somebody help me?

Hun
July 26th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Whenever I try to save the bg pallet in VBA, it pretends to let me choose the filename and filetype, but when I go to where it wrote the file to, I find a worthless one byte file called bg.pal that no program can read. Nothing I have found to do can fix this. Can somebody help me?

You probably need to download a new VBA. Same thing happend to me as well i just downloaded a newer version and it worked after. Hope this helps!

funguy1020
July 28th, 2009, 06:07 PM
when i press "write to rom" and put it to the same configuaration as yours and press "ok" it says "compressed size is: 1888. which is too big. Aborting." help plz..

Korronensu
August 1st, 2009, 12:58 PM
My dadburn version of VBA wont' save palettes that actually work. No matter what name I tell it to save as, and whatever format, it always ALWAYS saves pallettes as bg.pal, and for some reason, no program can read the file.

What do I do? I already got the latest version of VBA.

Thunderwolf1989
August 12th, 2009, 06:48 AM
How to do this in an R/S/E rom? I can't seem to find anything normal near 2009, so it's probably different in R/S, but what is it?

Metallimaniac
August 23rd, 2009, 02:56 PM
This is an AMAZING tutorial :D work's perfectly. Got me a new logo for ma game now :)

Team Rocket's Raichu
August 23rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
Can you do this tutorial, but for MS Paint? Because some people don't have photoshop.

.Seth
August 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM
I'm not trying to promote torrents/pirating/anything of the sort, but that is an option.

Zeikku™
August 24th, 2009, 01:01 AM
There a such program called Photoshop CS4 portable, I'm not telling you where to get it, but google is your friend.

Bodhii
August 24th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Ive used this and a variety of other tutorials to make my title screen but i just cant get the 'PRESS START' animation to stay after I redo the tilemap any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for a very easy and effective tutorial.

SailorMuffins
August 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the very easy tutorial. It worked perfectly for me on the first try. Now I just need to edit Charizard and the flames. :)

Glitch.
September 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM
i couldn' t do it i dont know how to use free space finder

sky_queen3
September 2nd, 2009, 01:46 AM
Excuse me, I have a stupid problem, when I edit the text it looks fine and works, but then I can't battle Gary at Oak's Lab, what'd I do to mess that up? I mean he comes over, does he speach but freezes before we can battle...

Owz
September 8th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Worked great
i used Photoshop CS3

for anyone that dont know
you should use IMPACT for the when you make a title

sky_queen3
September 9th, 2009, 12:26 AM
You know that problem I had, it fixed itself so I have NFI what it was but hey, nice tut. :)

OM3GA Umbr30n
September 12th, 2009, 01:08 AM
This will help me alot in my hack,
:D
Im gonna make a hack of all 5 advance games.

ihatepkmn:p
January 7th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Can I use IrfanView or something like that instead of Photoshop?

I don't have one, so.....

Pichu little
January 11th, 2010, 02:32 PM
is there a way to make a logo without photoshop? all i has is MS paint.... I've never used photoshop and I think you has to pay for it so...i need a different way... please help. =<

HackedLightning
January 17th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Help! When I try to import my titlescreen it says "Error: Image is not Indexed"
PLEASE Help! I don't want to start over my hack. :(
Reply ASAP! Thanks A LOT.

January 18th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Help! When I try to import my titlescreen it says "Error: Image is not Indexed"
PLEASE Help! I don't want to start over my hack. :(
Reply ASAP! Thanks A LOT.

Then index the image, if you don't know how to index, search the Documents and Tutorial Section for the tutorials of indexing...

Flandre Scarlet
January 18th, 2010, 07:26 AM
You shouldnt even have to index it because its a Grayscale image

HackedLightning
January 22nd, 2010, 11:09 PM
Don't worry I wasn't that much into it and I think I know what I did wrong, Plus I started over and I did it correctly and have a great idea for my hack. :D Thanks for the tutorial!

Flandre Scarlet
January 23rd, 2010, 02:48 AM
The reason why peoples logos have been screwing up is because you dont click Grayscale from the menu, you go back to the colour table and put it to grayscale

shadowwalke
February 25th, 2010, 03:59 AM
how did you make your logo just like the fire red logo?

ShinyZangoose
February 25th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Thank you ALOT! I Finally got it working ;3

Luster
March 3rd, 2010, 04:19 PM
Simply beautiful tutorial. It worked first time for me and the result was excelent. see below:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5444&pictureid=39614

the arceus was by regi trainer btw.

Midori
March 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Got it to work finally. Check this out! Took me two days to see what I was doing wrong!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=52920&stc=1&d=1268204715

HACKERXIDE
March 23rd, 2010, 10:35 PM
Great Tutorial, I just have one question. When I select 2009 as the goto, and the pal as 67 and color as 256 the pokemon logo is not showing up, and yea i zoomed, instead its a kinda fire bitmap??? Can anyone help me on this?

zZJoennZz
April 17th, 2010, 05:06 AM
It help me.. thanks man!!...... :D

See my work(It's not completed yet :P)
see at the attachments

kriehn2
April 17th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks for your help! But, how to I do it for other Pokémon games?

Flandre Scarlet
April 20th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks for your help! But, how to I do it for other Pokémon games?

Sorry, but I only wrote this tutorial for FireRed. I don't think it will be compatible with the other versions.

rockman0
April 29th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Hello, for some reason, when I put it to Grayscale, it doesn't quite look the same. (See image below). Also, everything disappears except for the Pokemon logo. I'm using GIMP.

EDIT: Never mind. I got Photoshop and it worked! Thanks for the tutorial! It helped a lot! Here is the new title. Now I just have to do a title. Once again, thanks!

thedgr05
May 6th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Is there any other way of doing it without photoshop, I can't seem to find CS4, will it work with any other photoshop version???

TheChroniclesofLance
May 7th, 2010, 06:42 AM
what if unLZ says image not indexed?

Tropical Sunlight
May 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM
what if unLZ says image not indexed?
You need to index the images with a programme like Irfanview or Photoshop. To index means to reduce the colours. You need to reduce them to 15 + the background colour.

Binary
May 7th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Great Tutorial, I just have one question. When I select 2009 as the goto, and the pal as 67 and color as 256 the pokemon logo is not showing up, and yea i zoomed, instead its a kinda fire bitmap??? Can anyone help me on this?

Put 2009 in the goto box and click 'goto' after that put the settings mentioned in the tutorial.

Is there any other way of doing it without photoshop, I can't seem to find CS4, will it work with any other photoshop version???

It works with Photoshop CS+ I suppose.
I use CS3.

Gaaradude1234
May 12th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Thx man it worked :D woot

Penguins
June 25th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Nice tutorial I can now do that on my own hack thanks a lot.

Cinaed666
July 3rd, 2010, 01:31 AM
could someone PM me a link to the .act file? For some reason VBA doesn't want to save it..

Flandre Scarlet
July 3rd, 2010, 05:13 AM
could someone PM me a link to the .act file? For some reason VBA doesn't want to save it..

In VBA just save it as an .ACT file, go to the directory you saved it to and rename the extension (which would be .pal) to .ACT and load it in Photoshop.

ERROR
July 4th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Hey i was wondering, when will you post a tutorial for the background,
I used this tutorial, and tried figuring out the background for myself, but i can't quite get it, do you replace the .PNG with the 'Press start, and gamefreak' stuff with a picture then use a tilemap editor to change the way it looks, and then palette edit it?

well i think it depends on what program you are using
(http://www.pokecommunity.com/check%20here)check here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=223394)
(http://www.pokecommunity.com/check%20here)

Cinaed666
July 6th, 2010, 02:21 PM
In VBA just save it as an .ACT file, go to the directory you saved it to and rename the extension (which would be .pal) to .ACT and load it in Photoshop.

Obviously I tried saving it, but no file showed up.

Pupers
July 7th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I did EVERYTHING you said to do, but it comes out all glitched up.. i would post a picture, bu i dont have 15 posts!! >.<!

DemonicDee
July 19th, 2010, 07:46 AM
This was very useful thankss :)
I have now finally got "Rocket Version" in my title screen. :D

TheMex
July 20th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Great tut man nice job so simple. If we could rate tuts i would give you a 10 out of 2.

KyotoTushoni
July 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM
lol so I read all the other posts and seriously? No one knows if you can use something aside from photoshop, loading that palette is all I need to do...

(side note: there is something called Paint.net is works kinda like photoshop [its free use] but doesn't have the load palette thing)

1-Up
July 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Very helpfull tut, but problem is I have Paintshop pro 7 (psp7), and I can't figure out how to load the color palette... Well, I loaded it, but it didn't apply to the picture automatically like it said it would.. Any help with this?
Heres what I did:
1. Loaded rom and saved color palette like explained, but psp7 only reads .pal so I saved it as that.
2. I have the greyscale pic exported and saved and opened in psp7, looks like it should.
3. Went to Colors, load palette, and loaded the saved .pal and it sais it will apply color, click yes to continue and nothing changes.

Thanks

dbzmay
July 27th, 2010, 12:39 AM
How did you create the zircon version font. Its remarkable, I need it for my hack, it needs to look neat and tidy :/

howieho
August 4th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Is there something you can use besides photoshop cs4? Something that doesn't cost money?

Flandre Scarlet
August 4th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I don't know how to do it on any other program but Photoshop. Also, just google Photoshop Portable. Something might come up.

hackerofdarkness
August 12th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Okay 2 questions 1 how do you make the text and 2 what happens if your photoshop can't use text

KyotoTushoni
August 12th, 2010, 08:01 AM
OK so I finally got this all to work. (You definately need PS to get those palettes right and if anyone is having any other trouble doing it when you load the original Black and White Indexed image Go to [Image]>[Mode]>[Color Table..] and save the pallette for it because just clicking greyscale may unindex the image or just not give you the proper colors.

Now, my problem: EDIT: Doesn't really mater Because I fixed it.

timaeus222
August 14th, 2010, 09:43 PM
I tried this, and it doesn't work for me... :/

I get the right image, but the palette is all messed up. It doesn't import completely correctly.

avolonsaber
October 20th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the font to make a logo? Also, I found a way you can do this without Photoshop, but its very tedious. You have to open the image from UNLZ in Paint and open your custom logo in the same window. Then use the dropper tool to take the colors from the "Fire Red Version" and the bucket fill to recolor your logo accordingly. Takes a bit of time, and maybe a few tries, but it works. Once I find the actual text I'll have to do that again. Ugh, stupid Photoshop.

MasterSprite
October 29th, 2010, 10:50 PM
I have followed this tutorial and when I import my image into unLZ GBA-ROM and then write to do, and when I then I go to a different image and go back (in unLZ-GBA) for my image is gone and it's back normal image .. How can I work?

XDragonRiderX
November 20th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Can I do it w/out Photoshop? It's too expensive and my parents won't buy me it.

pizzaz007
February 23rd, 2011, 06:25 PM
FINALLY! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D a title hack that works. Sure I didn't use the exact font, but it works :) Now to work on the background... lol

MissDigitalis
January 2nd, 2012, 01:38 AM
When you're tile mapping the logo what number/letter do you set it to on the logo?

Lost Heart
January 2nd, 2012, 04:43 AM
When you're tile mapping the logo what number/letter do you set it to on the logo?

It seems like you are talking about the palette map. If that's the case, everything is zero.

MissDigitalis
January 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
It seems like you are talking about the palette map. If that's the case, everything is zero.

Thanks but I meant when you're moving the Pokemon logo from the side to the middle.

Lost Heart
January 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks but I meant when you're moving the Pokemon logo from the side to the middle.

What do you mean? The tile number?

MissDigitalis
January 2nd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Can someone help me with this?
I don't have photoshop but it should be possible do do it without photoshop right?

Kroso
January 2nd, 2012, 06:13 PM
Can someone help me with this?
I don't have photoshop but it should be possible do do it without photoshop right?
Not at all,only Photoshop can view the pallet file for the logo hence why the author use a .act,though you can download Photoshop illegally,I won't go into detail as how you can download it just search yourself.

MissDigitalis
January 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM
Not at all,only Photoshop can view the pallet file for the logo hence why the author use a .act,though you can download Photoshop illegally,I won't go into detail as how you can download it just search yourself.

Aw darn I was hoping I could do it with APE.

Thanks anyway though.

Edit, ok I downloaded the free trial of photoshop and this worked great. :)

tamsheel
February 22nd, 2012, 12:27 AM
Hi everyone. I have changed my titlescreen but still there is flames in the background which appears through tiny holes in my titlescreen as if the titlescreen is made of a thin cloth and sunlight coming from other side. Also plz someone help me to index a sprite as I want to have my own devian arrested pokemon spite in place of hazard. Also there is a nasty small patch in left side bottom of my titlescreen. If someone could plz help me to create a neat clean titlescreen. Thanx to all...

droomph
February 22nd, 2012, 09:52 AM
How did you create the zircon version font. Its remarkable, I need it for my hack, it needs to look neat and tidy :/ Here you go, a tutorial. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=266885&highlight=special)

F1r3k1ng
April 4th, 2012, 10:17 AM
How do you repoint the image when it says the image is to big to be imported in unLZ-GBA?

AxeLea
April 29th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I guess I still have alot to learn about all of this hacking stuff because I can't even do this...

PokemonPurple
June 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I go to 2009, but it doesn't show the Pokemon logo...:\ HELP? :(

Rokou
June 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM
How do you repoint the image when it says the image is to big to be imported in unLZ-GBA?Uncheck "Auto abort if new data is bigger", check "Automaticly fix pointers" and write your offset of confidence in "Image Offset".

I go to 2009, but it doesn't show the Pokemon logo...:\ HELP? :(Try from 2000 up to 2015 (+/- 20) and you'll find it, also dont forget to use "256 Color Mode".

Migrating Mews
June 7th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the tutorial. It will help me with my GBA Hack. :)

PokemonPurple
June 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Yesssss oh my God, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. I can't express how happy I am right now. THANK YOUUUU <3

Beebeeson
July 6th, 2012, 07:07 AM
I've followed the tutorial to the dot, but for some reason, when I try to get the image in unlz, all I get is a pixellated box (see attachment). Why is this happening? Is the rom corrupt or something?

[edit]
Nevermind, I dumped a fresh rom and the problem was solved. Also, someone had a problem with an image not being indexed? I had this problem also, it's because you have to go into IMAGE TABLE and select GRAYSCALE there, do not select grayscale from the drop down menu.

kelewele_
July 5th, 2013, 04:04 AM
i know this is preeeety late bt can someone explain how to move the fire red logo to the middle of the screen, like the zircon with the beach and stuff

i managed to move it by using photoshop and moving the logo text to the bottom instead of the right (like in the tutorial) and using that to change both the logo and the raw file to fit that format... that works fine bt has a few bits of glitchy crap bits at the bottom... can someone help me fix this >.<

xGal
July 5th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Great, thanks!

I'd like to know how did you make the "logo" text style (Pokémon Zircon Version).

Awkward.
July 6th, 2013, 08:00 PM
For those who are wondering where the FireRed logo is in the Hacked UNLZ-gba, it's at 2004. Click on 256 color mode and hit the plus button until the logo shows as normal. I feel like this is necessary to point out because some people don't know where it is (I just found it today tbh). Hope it helps.

Superemon
July 9th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Is it possible to view the Logo "Pokemon" at the Top middle, instead of Top Left? like the Emerald Title?

DarkSerenity
April 14th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Is there a way to do this without using Photoshop? :)

hashtag
April 14th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Is there a way to do this without using Photoshop? :)I'm pretty sure you can use any image editing program that can view an image in 256 colours and can import a .pal file.

Is it possible to view the Logo "Pokemon" at the Top middle, instead of Top Left? like the Emerald Title?Just open the text tile map in an editor, I use NTME, and move it into the centre.

DarkSerenity
April 15th, 2014, 03:10 AM
I'm pretty sure you can use any image editing program that can view an image in 256 colours and can import a .pal file.

Just open the text tile map in an editor, I use NTME, and move it into the centre.

Yeah, I thought that {:3}Thank you!

wael96
April 17th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the tutorial,by the way :"where is raw number of the Emerald's titlescreen Logo"? I can't find it at unlz

DaisukE
May 7th, 2014, 10:52 AM
1 question....this is not a part of the tutorial but can u say how did u kept that press start 2009 thing.....or did u kept it along with the background?

MrAnimeAMVmaker
May 23rd, 2014, 08:44 PM
I doesn't work so can someone please make me a Pokemon Cold Blue Version Title, I have the background and the blastoise but I need to change the title.
It said not indexed when I followed what you did and when I indexed it, It glitched up my game luckly It was a copy and not the real game otherwise I would have had to restart 6 months of hacking.

LittleWarrior
June 26th, 2015, 02:50 AM
The pokemon logo did not show up, only some lines, what did I do wrong? I am on 2009, 256 color and black/white but no pokemon logo