PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying thing ever!!!

JollyRoger25
April 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM
Finding a Feebas in the Wild, most ANNOYING THING EVER!!!!!!! Its not that I don't know how, its just soo loooooong!!!! Thoughts??

Vuallum
April 1st, 2009, 08:00 PM
yeah I agree, I mean seriously there's a difference between originality and straight up annoying, but no they went with something somewhat original.

Le Krome
April 1st, 2009, 08:26 PM
I can agree with something like Wailord being hard to find, due to the ease of getting one if it were not rare. It's powerful. But Milotic, well, it's not good in my opinion. So I say Rare Feebas is Failure.

The Fallen
April 1st, 2009, 08:39 PM
Milotic has mediocre stats, its specials and HP being the best. Really nothing to give yourself a headache over. If it is just that you want one, then trade. Let someone else put in the effort XD. Unless you are looking for that "glory" when you finally come past one.

Fierce.
April 1st, 2009, 08:43 PM
I agree. Finding a Feebas in R/S can get a bit annoying over time. I myself have only ever caught 3, as for D/P i have yet to encounter one (simply because I've never tried)

The Fallen
April 1st, 2009, 09:02 PM
I agree. Finding a Feebas in R/S can get a bit annoying over time. I myself have only ever caught 3, as for D/P i have yet to encounter one (simply because I've never tried)
Well, whenever you feel like searching over 800 tiles. XD

It is a daunting task, but you do have a sense of righteousness when you encounter one.

SpiderCarnage
April 1st, 2009, 09:12 PM
Yup i searched for 2 days & quit then i got lost in that mt cornet & hit the motherload a bunch of level 19-24 feebas caught about 10 of them

JollyRoger25
April 1st, 2009, 09:34 PM
Well, I'm just looking for one for Hoenn Dex reasons, and no one around me has a Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire version. Soo its up to me!!!

shanecdavis
April 1st, 2009, 09:36 PM
Milotic is anything but mediocre. It is actually one of the better Water-types in the game, if you breed it right. Its strong HP and SDef stats help it perform well as a Bulky Water. Then if you are smart enough to breed a Bold Nature, and pump up Def Evs, it can handle physical attacks pretty well too. Not to mention the fact that with its Ability, if it gets statused its Def is increased by 1.5x. Abuse Rest/Sleep Talk and Milotic is a great Pokemon.

Translator
April 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM
I agree. Feebas is really annoying to find in the wild.

heatman2477
April 2nd, 2009, 01:27 AM
i don't think that it is that annoying to find in emerald. it has never taken me more than 30 mins to find it. never tried in d/p/pt because i just palparked.

pokerus34
April 5th, 2009, 12:24 AM
If you think that Feebas is common, you're the lamest thing in the world...

I think there is a technique in finding Feebas... I'll go check it.

P.S. : And evolving it into a Milotic is an annoying thing, too! :(

Dainty
April 5th, 2009, 01:22 AM
I never had trouble with Feebas (or so I remember). But Chimecho, ugh! I spend HOURS trying to get that thing to show up. I kept saying to myself, "Okay. If this next Pokémon isn't Chimecho, just leave and take a rest." Over and over again, then when I finally really really meant and intended to rest for a while, who shows up none other than Chimecho! Then the stupid thing didn't want to be caught, so I spend a half hour trying to catch the fricking thing. She kept doing Uproar, which was good for me.

I named her Trouble.

Patatas Fritas
April 5th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Gasp! You had Chimecho trouble too!? Argh... SO ANNOYING! It's like the last pokemon on the Hoenn Dex isnt it?

BHwolfgang
April 5th, 2009, 09:36 AM
I can never get that bugger. x.x

In the past, I only need Feebas and Milotic for the pokédex. That, and Milotic is one of my favorite Water Pokémon...

Tombi
April 5th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Especially when you get the wrong river.

daigonite
April 5th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Well, that's why I liked the GTS in D/P/Pt. That way other people could get your Feebas.

Most people prefer Gyarados anyhow.

ゴンベ
April 6th, 2009, 01:49 AM
I must agree it is a heck of a pain evoleving and catching >,<

ゴンベ (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=140102)

DFA_iGlow
April 6th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Lol , catching a feebaas = like 1hour of plain searching

-Leaf
April 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I can agree with something like Wailord being hard to find, due to the ease of getting one if it were not rare. It's powerful. But Milotic, well, it's not good in my opinion. So I say Rare Feebas is Failure.
feebas is magikarp's counterpart. i dunno.. do you see gyrados and milotic as a couple? both are kind of the same origin..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 12th, 2009, 06:57 PM
I've gotten so fed up with it that in Pokemon Ruby and Emerald, I had to cheat to get it and in Pokemon Sapphire someone gave it to me out of pity

:t354:TG

11wildy
June 26th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I caught one. Go down at fortree city, till you see 2 tiles to stand on whcih both are attached to water. Stand on the left on, look to the left and fish about 5 times. If you don't find one, try again next day.

Ayselipera
June 26th, 2009, 12:19 PM
The last time I found Feebas I kept it safley in my
pc box so I can breed it when I need it.

~MagmortaЯ~
June 27th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Finding a Feebas in the Wild, most ANNOYING THING EVER!!!!!!! Its not that I don't know how, its just soo loooooong!!!! Thoughts??

I agree! Its so ANNOYING!

Dirtyjerry
June 28th, 2009, 10:33 PM
they should have put an easier option to get it. like an in game trade or something. its just abolutely ridiculous.

Vednix
June 28th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Ha, yeah feebas is hard. i ended up encoutering one while i was underwater?

beauty. proletariat
June 29th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Ha, yeah feebas is hard. i ended up encoutering one while i was underwater?

Have u used Action Replay or Gameshark? :S Because I'm pretty sure you cant catch feebas underwater :S

Pocchama01
June 30th, 2009, 06:23 AM
I caught one. Go down at fortree city, till you see 2 tiles to stand on whcih both are attached to water. Stand on the left on, look to the left and fish about 5 times. If you don't find one, try again next day.

Thats exactly where I got mine :)

ShadowChikorita
June 30th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I still haven't managed to catch feebas. x3 I got so frustrated with it that I stopped trying for a while, but quite honestly, this thread has made me want to try again. :D

Silhouette
June 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
It took some of you that long? I took me 20 minutes to find one (then again, I may have been pretty lucky XD).

manhattan
June 30th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Um, well, IMO, Feebas' event is pretty cool, because it gives me the feeling of it being avoiding the trainer, just like a rare Pokémon.
(I like RPG moments because I'm overly imaginative.)

And also, I like Milotic's sprite and completing the PokéDex without trades. :B

Especially when you get the wrong river.

Oh, I'm so sorry, but this had me cracking up. x)

Lol , catching a feebaas = like 1hour of plain searching

What.
It took me four days.
D:

Neko64
June 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Oh my gosh! I can so relate to you. x__x It's also hard trying to max out it's beauty so you can evolve it to a Milotic! *dies*

Maybe trade with someone for a Feebas? Or better yet trade with someone for a Milotic, then breed it to get a Feebas. :3

Greene1516
June 30th, 2009, 03:28 PM
The amount of BS methods to finding one posted here is hilarious. The 4 tiles in the game where you catch Feebas are randomly generated and change with the common phrase. And when you find the tile Feebas is 100%; he always shows. So going to this certain place and diving this, and fishing this many times and blah, blah, blah isn't gonig to help in any way.

extramaster
July 1st, 2009, 02:29 AM
In pokemon d/p it took me hardly 15 minutes of surfing (in mt cornet) to even get a feebas. but with r/s, it's a different story.....

pspaddict
July 6th, 2009, 06:55 PM
the first time i had pokemon emerald i went to the place to cath feebas i had no idea i could cath it there and who was it i starting using the super rode one time and i saw an ugly pokemon XD
i trained him alot but i realesed him it was 2 ugly then i realized that that was one of the rarest pokemons =(

Kunai~
July 8th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Yea, it took me 1 freakin day to fidn one!

littleangelamy22
July 13th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I still have'nt found one. After giving up and trying again etc, I've spent over a week in solid Feebas hunting. It's so annoying, and Milotic is one of my favourite pokemon ever.
Its so hard!!

EDIT: I caught one. Go down at fortree city, till you see 2 tiles to stand on whcih both are attached to water. Stand on the left on, look to the left and fish about 5 times. If you don't find one, try again next day.

I LOVE YOU!!! Seriously, I fished, Good rod, 3 times only in this spot, and the Feebas appeared. :) Thank-You so much!!

derozio
July 14th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Never got one... I think I just got bored before it came out...

IcyArceusRider
July 14th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Wow...I think finding Feebas in the wild was one of the things in pokemon that has taken me the LONGEST to complete. It is incredibly annoying trying to find Feebas.

But I think that the most annoying thing in the games is the constant wild pokemon that keep appearing when you're trying to get somewhere in a hurry and you can't Fly (for whatever reason, maybe you're in a cave or something). The wild pokemon do help when you're trying to EV train but when you're trying to get somewhere they're a PAIN.

sanny the hedgehog
July 14th, 2009, 12:52 PM
yeah it really is annoying to try to catch a feebas.
it take time and patience...... but if you dont have both of those than it takes an action replay! lol!

kickbuttplaya
July 14th, 2009, 04:30 PM
yep i can agree with that it took me hours on end to get a feebas

kain_Ronin
July 15th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Seriously, its not that hard.
I caught a feebas on both R/S and D/P within half an hour each.
Then again, with D/P, I was hideously lucky and found one pretty easily.
But seriously, all you need is patience.

mew²
July 15th, 2009, 10:57 AM
It is quite easier on R/S/E then it is on D/P/Pl. But that is just my opinion d:

Niprop
July 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM
I remember encountering a Feebas once randomly, but unfortunately for me, I was OUT of pokéballs. I wanted to throw my game boy into the wall.

Matsu Razu
July 16th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Actually, I guess I'm lucky because I found one in less than 10 or 15 minutes. ^_^
Not just one, a whole bunch! If you have Platinum/Pearl/Diamond & Wifi, I'll trade you one for free. :3

:3
July 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM
With the whole common phrase thing, You have to set the first one for the Feebas thing to be activiated right?
If so, I didn't know that, and I spent like, 2 hours just throwing the rod in the water and getting magikarp, over, and over.
I gave up. Then went back to Dewford and then I went and fished for Feebas.
Still, No luck. :p

Cerese912
July 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM
"So annoying. IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!" Kyon from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I tried for 15 minutes in Diamond, gave up, and simply asked for a Feebas egg in the Quick Trade thread. It took about 5 minutes ^^ lol

magical umbreon
July 25th, 2009, 12:01 PM
i found mine by accident o.O

Bagel
July 25th, 2009, 12:10 PM
it took me forever to find feebas!

evolving it is even more annoying. i feel your pain jollyroger

fenyx4
July 26th, 2009, 04:34 AM
Yeah, the Feebas Hunt can get really annoying. Glad I got one! :) I had one previously, but I lost it along with my lost Emerald save file. So I caught one just to get it out of the way (near the Weather Institute, either next to one of the floating rocks or at the rocky corner under the bridge). But CHIMECHO...now that was annoying! At least you're guaranteed (I think) to catch Feebas if you search all the water tiles on Route 120...but nothing says you will find a Chimecho. Technically, one could go for weeks without seeing a darn Chimecho. Luckily, I got one, so my quest is over. :D

But you should at least get a sighting of Feebas and Chimecho in-game at least, maybe via a Trainer battle or a picture somewhere, something so your Pokedex gives you the location. Then, you just have to deal with the rarity. I bet there are still Trainers who don't know Feebas or Chimecho exist. But in the end, if you have to take a lot of trouble in finding a Pokemon like Feebas or Chimecho, it better be worth it (good stats, battle-worthy, etc.). Sheesh...the time we spend to find mutant bells and cyborg-plug fish things (which, at the core, are just pieces of data and pixels) is startling... :t349: :t358:

Anxiety.
July 26th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Yep ¬_¬
I couldn't agree more. And this is why I gave up.

fango pango
July 29th, 2009, 05:57 AM
i believe the most annoying thing is keeping kyogre alive in saphire with a sceptile lv 70 and other pokemon lv 20 :I