PDA

View Full Version : The Flannery FC!

PokemonMichael
April 2nd, 2009, 01:37 PM
This is a club for any person who likes Flannery!

Of course, we do have rules:
RULES:
1. All PC rules apply.
2. Please dont spam...
3. No flaming!
4. Try to stay on topic.

What do you like about Flannery?

Members:
PokemonMichael( owner)
Feline( co-owner)
Crazy Packers Fan
T3H Kaiser
Alakazam17
Shen

:)
thanks for joining!

Feline
April 4th, 2009, 07:37 PM
one word FIRE i love her my fav Hoenn gym leader and ill join and be co-owner if you need one

Crazy Packers Fan
April 6th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I'll join! What I like about Flannery... well, isn't it obvious? Her looks!

T3h Kaiser
April 8th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Why the heck does this only have two responses?! D:

I'm not much of a club guy, but this is one gathering I can get behind! I get behind all things Flannery, if you know what I mean. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

So, uh, yeah. Hi. Flannery's basically my second favorite gym leader, and probably my favorite female character in the series.

Alakazam17
April 8th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I'll join! What I like about Flannery... well, isn't it obvious? Her looks! You always beat me to these clubs. :P

Anyway, yes, I shall be joining here. Flannery, despite her sometimes fanservicey attitude, is my favourite Hoenn leader, and my third overall. =D

Crazy Packers Fan
April 8th, 2009, 01:04 PM
You always beat me to these clubs. :P

Anyway, yes, I shall be joining here. Flannery, despite her sometimes fanservicey attitude, is my favourite Hoenn leader, and my third overall. =D

Despite? You should mean "because of"! I'm always open to fanservice!

Alakazam17
April 8th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Naw, personality > fanserviceyness. XD

If Flannery only had the latter, I wouldn't like her. =P

PokemonMichael
April 8th, 2009, 01:09 PM
one word FIRE i love her my fav Hoenn gym leader and ill join and be co-owner if you need one

Yep, you can be co-owner. :) ill update the members list 9 make one0 in a minute. :)

Shen
April 8th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Join't! Tied favourite gym leader with Erika. Her insecurity at first is probably what made me like her, followed by her being so darn cute.
How old do you reckon she is? At first I'd guess perhaps 18, but considering the main character is only 10/11, maybe she's younger as well...?

Crazy Packers Fan
April 8th, 2009, 01:10 PM
If Flannery only had the latter, I wouldn't like her.

Very true, she has a great personality. But the attractive Pokemon girls always seem to have personalities to go along with their looks...

Feline
April 8th, 2009, 03:48 PM
looks is not all about a good trainer theres also skill and technique and tatics my tatics is speed rulez hit them with my lighting fast speed now back to topic

Kaseo
April 9th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Noo...this club is too small.....Flannery is AWESOME. I wanna join~ Fire fire~