View Full Version : Pokemon: A Link to the Past

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Yes, the title may resemble a game already made, from the Legend of Zelda series. But this is pokemon so there can not be a Zelda, link, or Ganondarf. So please don't think of that series when looking at the title, although the series is a masterpeice and the greatest RPG ever created, it has nothing to do with this RP.

Team Rocket has perfected the first ever time machine, and has gone back into the past. They plan on corrupting the present by trying to prevent the elite four from forming, and taking control of the past by dominating it.

As close friends to Lance, the champion of the Elite Four. He has prepared a time machine and is now sending you to stop them, he cannot go back into the past because he has duties in the present. So it is you mission to stop Team rockets plans.

1. Read "How to make a RP post" that is stickied on this forum for the rules on Powerplaying and grammar and so on and so forth

2. As the party of trainers progress they will need to which from past and present to complete their mission as well as collect the badges from both times.

3. The party travels in a group, so I guess I'll determine when we need to switch from Past and Present. That'll make things less of a hasle.

Relation: You can be a sibling of another persons character or a sibling of Lance himself. Or just be a friend.
Description: You can describe or just post a pic of what your character looks like
Starter Pokemon: (You start out with one pokemon and it has to be a basic like Pikachu, Squirtle, Pidgey, and etc)

You are welcome to add anyother information that you want. You can add a history but I replaced the history part with relations since it's how you know the people that's more important than your history for this rp. But you can add anything else you'd like.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Name: Eclipse
Relation: friend, apparently
Description: Wears entierly black, with totally black hair, and pale white skin, and light blue eyes.
Personality:she seems really dark and unforgiving at first but once she gets used to someone she will let some of her true personality show.
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (this is what you ment by basic, right)

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Yep! That's what I meant by basic! ^^

Name: *thinks of new name besides Johann* Andre
Relation: I guess he'll be Eclipses' brother if that's ok with you FT. And he's a friend of Lance.
Description: Blue jean shorts, red basketball snickers, and a white t-shirt with a light blue unbuttoned button down shirt over it. The cotton of the buttondown shirt is thin so you can see the white t-shirt through it making the blue seem lighter. Black hair with blonde highlights, tan complection, and wears glasses.
Personality: Goofy, and quickly forgives people, although he has a sense of order and let's his principles guide him.
Starter Pokemon: Pidgey

Is that ok that Andre is Eclipses brother?

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 12:50 PM
OOC: just as long as you're willing to turn into her first target when she gets upset...

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 12:57 PM
OOC:It's fine with me and him. So that's cool now all we have to do is wait for more people.

September 15th, 2004, 1:22 PM
Here I am!!! *theme music*
name: Harrison
relation: Lance's little brother, if it's okay.
description:picture coming soon!! It'll be my first trainer sprite!!!
personality: quick thinker, NOT whiny, suggestive, good sense of direction, lucky, and not very mature
starter pokemon:something other than Eevee... *thinks* Dratini!!!

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 2:19 PM
OOC: Cool now just a few more members and we can start! ^^

September 15th, 2004, 2:19 PM
Name: Cary
Relation: His neice
Description: short red hair, sapphire eyes, wears a red shirt a jean skirt with a belt hanging off it, her shoes are a mix of sneakers and mary janes.
Personality: Hyper and fun. Shes friendly and trust worthy, but can sometimes be really explosive when she gets angry. She absolutely loves fire pokemon.
Starter Pokemon: cyndaquil

September 15th, 2004, 2:26 PM
I wanna join up!

Name: Keishou
Relation: I am Sabrina the Gym Leader's nephew.
Description: I wear darkish close, I like baggy cargo pants, light brown, LOL. I usually wear a hooded sweatshirt. My red-ish hair shows through my hood and my eyes are Hazel. I ALWAYS wear my special backpack that I "edited" myself with patches and such.
Personality: Quiet, but can be cocky when I get angry. (Like Vegeta off of DBZ).
Starter Pokemon: Abra (If you don't want me to have this, just say so!)

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 2:28 PM
OOC: More members! YAY! ^^

I'll start this up if no one joins within a half hour, then they can join as we start.

September 15th, 2004, 2:31 PM
Fine by me. PM me in a half hour, 'cause chances are I'll be in Fun Time In PokeLand!

September 15th, 2004, 2:46 PM
OOC: Awesome, I will be here. No need for PM-ing me!

September 15th, 2004, 2:48 PM
can i join?
name: Matty
Relation: Drake's son, Drake and I have been good friends to Lance since Lance inspired Drake to become an elite four member.
description: blue bunny hug, dirty blonde hair and black jeans
personality: Shy but is good at battling and has a girlfriend named Jay
Starter: Bagon (if thats ok)

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 3:05 PM
OOC: We shall now begin! Who ever wants to join can do so. Just ask, and wait to see if you're allowed. Don't be rude and just join.

IC: Andre stood in room, more of an auditurium, with a few other people. he recognized them as Matty, my sister Eclipse, Keishou, and Cary. Although he didn't say hello, he was more interested in what Lance wanted of us.

"Hello my friends." Lance started as he walked onto the stage, the curtains were closed behind him. He then explained the urgence and importance of the mission. "Here take these." He said motioning for all of them to join him up on the stage.

Johann looked around at the others and shrugged, "Come on, guys." he said as adrenaline raced through his veins, he was extremely psyched for what they were about to do.

Johann raced up and was the first to get to Lance, and waited impatiently for the others to join him.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 3:09 PM
I followed Andre, though I wasn't exactly favorable of the option. but, I was called here, and I had to put sibling rivalries aside for now.

September 15th, 2004, 3:15 PM
OOC: Can I join RM? If not, its okay.
Relation: Im not in a creative mood, XD Lets see, I guess just a friend of Lance.
Description: Ill go with my usual XD: Shaggy red hair, blue eyes, black T-shirt and blue jeans, black running shoes, tall.
Personality:He tends to have a bit of a temper, its easy to set him off set him off, and when ya do, he's like an energizer battery. He just keeps going and going. This is really to hide his real emotions.
Starter Pokemon: Hmm... ive definately chosen mudkip too many times, so I guess Charmander

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 3:16 PM
OOC: Yep you can join! Just waiting for the others that are still on to post their first rp post before I continue so they don't get lost.

September 15th, 2004, 3:17 PM
is it too late to join?!?

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 3:18 PM
is it too late to join?!?

No it's not! Go ahead and join! ^^

September 15th, 2004, 3:28 PM
OOC: Who is Johann and Andre? And who are we walking up to? I will just assume Lance.

IC: I slowly walk up the 3-set of stairs to where Lance is standing, my head down, but I still walk towards Lance, acting like it is a normal day.

September 15th, 2004, 3:29 PM
"Great day to sleep in!" I said to myself as I was running down the street. I finally arrived at my destination. "Sorry I'm late!!!!" I panted.

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 3:30 PM
OOC: Oops my bad...I'm used to typing Johann...I meant Andre...XD

September 15th, 2004, 3:50 PM
OOC: Oh! Ok.

IC: "Hello, I am Keishou....." *Extends a hand that is half-covered in a sleeve* "Nice to meet ya, Lance."

Raichu Master
September 15th, 2004, 4:00 PM
"It's ok." Lance said nodding over to David. Lance then turned around to Keishou. "Yes I know who you are." He said smiling politly.

He then proceeded to hand everyone objects that looked like watches. "These will be your communication devices, and they well also let you teleport here if the time machine is on." He said.

The certains then started to retract revealing a dome like machine. "This my friends is a time machine." He said walking over to it. Now if you'd all step in, I'll teleport you to the time that the rockets went to."

Being excited Andre walked quickly into the time machine. "Well, let's get going!" he said grinning from ear to ear, as he put the watch on.

September 15th, 2004, 4:04 PM
Before I put the watch on, I checked my bag to make sure I had my Pokeballs... and anything else I needed. I then stuck on my watch and walked into the machine, examining the interior.

September 15th, 2004, 4:20 PM
I slipped my Communication Device on my wrist under my sleeve. But before stepping in, I checked my bag and pockets making sure I had everything I needed. I then stepped in with the others, leaning on an empty corner with my hands in my sweatshirt pocket.

September 15th, 2004, 8:29 PM
Cary put the Communication Device on her wrist and stepped inside. She was really excited and nervous at the same time. Just thinking about going back in time made her quiver.

Flygon trainer
September 16th, 2004, 8:21 AM
Quickly putting the watch on, I had only a moment of hesitation, before stepping through the time machine. once inside, it was almost as if I was blinded... i hoped nothing would go wrong..

September 16th, 2004, 2:14 PM
Keishou opens his mouth to speak to Lance, but then he choses to just keep his mouth shut because he notices that he is the only one that isn't talking. He fondles with a pen in his front pocket.

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 5:28 AM
OOC: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I'm trying to catch the tail in of horse show season, so it'll be hard for me to get on alot.

IC: "Ok I'll start the time machine up and you'll be transported to Pallet Town 200 years ago. When the elite four was first formed." Lance announced as hepressed a button.

Andre didn't even get a chance to react before the room of the machine felt like it was spinning in circles. "Is...it...me...or...does...it...seem...like...we're geting...smaller..." he said trying to keep from throwing up as he felt the machine shrine as well as himself.

In what seemed like a split second after he said that the door of the machine swung open, revealing a world similar to early america, with log cabins and people who looked, well...like early americans...like in the early 1800's.

"Wow..." Andre exclaimed as he stepped out of the machine that was pretty much invisible except for the faint and almost undetectable outline of the machine. "So this is what was like 200 years ago..." Andre muttered as he looked around.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 8:09 AM
"we don't have time for sightseeing" I said as I stepped out of the machine. I had an amazing resistance to spinning devices, possibly from too many rollar coasters. "lets just get the job done and go."

September 17th, 2004, 11:52 AM
"Ugh.... I think I'm gonna be sick..." I informed them as a tumbled out of the machine, then tripping over a rock. "WHO PUT THIS ROCK HERE!?" I yelled.If you hadnt noticed, I have a bit of a temper.... just a bit....

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 1:01 PM
"Calm down little sis." Andre said waving the notion of hurrying up away. "We might as well have a bit of fun while were here. I mean it's not everyday you get to see what the world was like 200 years ago." he said chuckling as David rolled into a rock.

Looking at the attire of the people walking around and their attire, Andre said, "I think we need a change in outfit...we don't seem to fit in here."

Finding a little store on the right Andre shrugged and went inside to see what he could find. Inside it was an old pokemart. They had strange pokeballs, that were extreme inefficient. "Uh...I think we'd have better luck befriending the pokemon here, rather then catching them." Andre whispered more to himself than anyone around him.

ANdre gave out a sigh of disappointment as he ran his hand across his pokebelt. Bumping into five unoccupied balls. "Duh..." He said chuckling to himself as he remembered he brought pokeballs from home.

Taking another good look at himself Andre said, "I think my clothes are more comfortable than anything I'll find in this century..." Shrugging the boy exited the pokemart and started walking around, wondering if gyms had even been invented yet. And if so did they have any type of league going.

The answer hit him in the face as he slammed into a telephone pole. "Ouch..." Andre muttered as he rubbed his head and fell on his butt. Looking up he found a poster stapled to the pole, that had what seemed to be an ad for the pokemon league. "Wow...they have the same badges too...except no elite four." He said as he continued to read the poster. "Maybe we can have some fun afterall..." He said turning to tell the group of his new discovery.

September 17th, 2004, 3:56 PM
Casy walked out of the machine feeling very dizzy. She overheard Andre talking about some poster he just found. Casy walked over to get a closer look. It appears to be andadvertisement for the pokemon league.

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 4:19 PM
Ripping the poster from the pole, Andre wondered over to his small band of friends. Holding out the paper in front of him, he said happily, "Hey guys! Look what I found! They have a pokemon league too! We might as well beat it while we're here!"

Andre then took another look at the poster and said, "Hey I bet we could beat both of the leagues! You know, our league and this league! What ya say!? Sound like fun!?" chuckling he folded the paster and put it in his pocket.

"Well?" He said tapping his foot, growing impatient.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 4:26 PM
"sure, but we need to train our pokemon first. But if I see a live Kabuto, I'm killing Lance when we get back" I said calmly.

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 4:50 PM
Andre just chuckled, "They're prehistoric...we aren't in prehistoric times, Eclipse. So chances are, we aren't going to find one."

Andre rubbed the pokemon that held his pidgey and turned to face everyone, "Ok...so what now?"

Just then, as if on cue, a giant explosion filled the air. "Let's go check it out!" Andre said as he raced through the small towns streets toward the explosion.

The noise led him to what is now Professor Oaks lab. "Oh no! Professor Oak!" Andre said forgetting that Professor Oak wasn't even born at that time. But still he raced into the lab hoping that the Professor was alright.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 4:57 PM
"Andre!" I called, racing after him, trying to stop him before he did something stupid. But, then again, since he was my brethren, it was probably already too late for that..

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 5:04 PM
Once inside, Andre found the place caved in, with a faint voice, seemingly distressed. "Professor!" he yelled as he tryed to push the rubble away.

"This isn't working!" He said grabbing for his pokeball. "Pidgey! GO!" He yelled as he threw his pokeball.

The bird pokemon came out of its pokeball and landed on a near by peice of cilling waiting for orders.

"Pidgey, help me move this junk! We need to rescue the Professor!" He said trying to keep his voice under control.

Pidgey was more successful than him, as she picked up peice of rubble after peice. "We need more help!"

September 17th, 2004, 5:07 PM
Keishou steps out of the machine. His hands in his pocket and looking forward to see weird things.

"Back in this day musta sucked, no high-tech stuff....." He looked at his watch.

He sort of jogged up to everyone.

"What should we do first?"

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 5:09 PM
I heard the voice, and was rather alarmed, so I sent out Trapinch, that started clearing the rubble as well.

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 5:12 PM
"We still need more help!" Andre said as he watched his little sister try to help. "Let me handle this. Go find some more help! The quicker we get this done, the more likely the Professor won't sufficate! Now hurry!" Andre insisted as he helped his flying pokemon carry a large peice of debrie.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 5:17 PM
"Wait, I've got an idea! Your Pidgey's Gust isn't powerful enough to move this on it's own, but My trapinch knows Gust as well! " I called over, as Trapinch tossed another chunk of debrie aside

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 5:20 PM
Andre sighed as he stopped to look at his sister. "Eclipse, don't you think the others would like to help? We're hogging all the fun!"

"But seeing the dire situation here. I guess we have no choice." Andre said with a sigh as he dropped the peice of rubble.

"Pidgey! Gust attack now!" Andre commanded as he pointed towards the pile of rubble.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 5:23 PM
When I got him to consent, I told trapinch to use Gust, and watched as it managed to generate a minature tornado, though nowhere near as strong.. I could only hope when combined with the Pidgey's it'd be strong enough..

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 5:25 PM
OOC: On a side note. I have Pokemon Evolution 2 started FT! Ah...the good ol' days! XD

IC: The combine forces managed to free half the professors body.

When Andre got over to him, he found out it was a girl. "Oh..."

"Well lets help her out!" I said turning to Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 5:28 PM
OOC: I get to kill you then? wait, back then you were my sole enemy... darn...

IC: I ran over quickly, as Trapinch worked at trying to get the debrie off the rest of her, while I tried to get her out without injuring her any further than she might have already been..

September 17th, 2004, 5:28 PM
I walked into the damp cave and saw you two struggling.

Takes a Poke'Ball out and heaves it near the rubble. "Abra! Use your Telekenetic powers to help them move the rocks!"

Abras powers are weak at his level, he can move two boulders at a time. He helps you guys move the boulders.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 4:54 AM
OOC: PM we're actually in a caved in Pokemon Lab! ^^

And FT what did you mean by your last OOC post?

IC: When Eclipse finally was able to free the woman, she quickly looked around at our clothing thinking our attire odd. But she said nothing of it. "Thanks for the help. I thought I was going to die back there." She said catching her breath.

"Do you know who did this?" Andre asked obviously knowing the answer, but he didn't want to give their mission away.

"No...it was two guys...with pokemon I've never seen before, they were dressed in black, and called themselves Team Rocket." She said now noticing the destruction of her lab.

"I see. Well will you be alright? Can we do anything to help you get your lab fixed up?" He asked not wanting to leave her stranded.

"No...the lab is completely ruined." She sighed as she exited what was left of the building.

Looking at the others and shrugging, he chased after her and said once he caught up to her, "What do you plan on doing now that the lab is destroyed?"

"I don't know." She admited and then walked into her house.

Returning to the others Andre said, "I guess we just have to move onto Pewter City, and collect the Boulderbadge, and see if we can get a lead on where Team Rocket is.

September 18th, 2004, 7:14 AM
OOC: So we are in a CAVE in a Poke'Mon Lab? I am very confused because you guys Post so fast!

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 8:21 AM
OOC: you have to take into effect that back in the day my charecter's sole objective was to kill you....

IC: "you know, come to think of it, my clothes can arouse a lot of suspicion, they are the same color as Team Rockets, and seeing that they've already caused mass destruction, the citizens might just go for the color.." I said worriedly, looking at my clothes. Well, I'd have to say the Rockets had blackish-purple clothes, while mine seems to absorb the light, but I doubted anybody would notice that..

I shook my head, rissing myself of my worries. There would be time for that later. Trapinch quickly hopped on my shoulder to get a better view of the place, and it watched the wild pokemon around, ready for training..

September 18th, 2004, 9:31 AM
"Well, I see I was no help saving that person, oh well."
I walk near Andre, though I have nothing to do.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 12:26 PM
OOC: No, PM, Team Rocket destroy the pokemon lab, so the lab caved in, meaning the roof collapsed before any of the wall collapsed.

IC: "Your Abra help out alot, if it wasn't for him, Eclipse would have never been able to drag the Professor to safety!" Andre said reassuring that fact with a firm pat on Keishous shoulders.

"It's about time you noticed that! I've been thinking you were always apart of Team Rocket!" Andre teased his little sister. "Anyway, yeah it would be a smart idea for you to change the colors of your clothes before we go anywhere." Andre said actually agreeing with his sister.

September 18th, 2004, 5:44 PM
"There you guys are!!!" I yelled as I ran up to them, panting. "By the time I had gotten up from my tumble you guys were gone!!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING!!"

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 5:49 PM
"Hey, just glad we could help!" Andre said sarcastically.

"Now let's get going, we'll need to get, Eclipse a new wardrobe, and get started to Pewter City." He stated blankly.

Turning to the others he asked, "Or do you guys want to do something else before we start out?"

Jesus Freak Josh
September 18th, 2004, 11:24 PM
OOC: Excuse me, is it too late to join?
BTW, this is actually a game. Not a legitamite (sp?) one though... It's a Zelda Link to the Past 'edit' with that title...

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 10:46 AM
"you wern't supposed to agree with that. I just happen to like black above all else, then red. You should know that" I said tempermentally, as Trapinch hopped off my shoulder and ran into the bushes after a pokemon.

September 19th, 2004, 11:34 AM
"I say we just head to Pewter City, unless we need some supples?" Keishou says as he points to a Poke'Mart. "Maybe we could get some Potions and stuff with all our combined money incase that Leader is tough....."

Raichu Master
September 19th, 2004, 2:06 PM
"Nah, Lance wouldn't have sent us here unprepared." Andre said taking off a backpack which held every type of recovery item created, as well as alot of pokeballs.

"Well let's get going." He said shrugging at Eclipses comment.

Leading the group into the dirt road in head of them. I got bored quickly and took a stole off the main road loooking for some adventure. Hoping my sister wouldn't get mad at him, knowing how she hates him getting sidetracked easily.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 6:02 PM
"Andre, I know you have a bad sence of direction, but really" I said, shaking my head. I could hear a lot of fighting from my trapinch with other pokemon, and slowed to a stop, to give it time to train.

September 20th, 2004, 6:44 PM
"Yes, I want some time for my Abra to learn some new moves and train as well. I am hoping he will evolve into a Kadabra soon." I said looking at Abra's shiney Poke'Ball.

September 21st, 2004, 2:45 AM
I began to laugh at Andre, "Dont get us lost now!!"
I chucked a Pokeball into the air. As it opened it revealed my Charmander. "Char! Char!"

Raichu Master
September 21st, 2004, 2:59 AM
"Pidgey go!" Andre said letting his pidgey out. "Gust!" I commanded as I pointed toward the Rattata. "Now sand attack!" I yelled as the gust wore off.

Soon after using a combination of those attacks I won against the pokemon. "Good job!" I said smiling broadly at my pokemon as it landed on my arm.

September 22nd, 2004, 4:32 PM
I heaved a Poke'Ball near some grass and the ball opens to reveal my Abra. After Abra is released, I see a Wild Pidgey waddling around.

"Abra! Use your.....eh, anything besides Teleport? Oh! I know, use Pound!" I said as Abra understood the command.

Raichu Master
September 22nd, 2004, 4:50 PM
"Ok...I'm getting bored." Andre said returning his flying pokemon.

"Let's get moving. We're losing daylight. Lance said he'd contact us before dark. So let's get as far as we can, before setting up camp." he suggested to everyone, since they all stayed relatively close so no one got lost.

"Well what do you all thing?" he asked looking at all who were visible.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 4:56 PM
I was being myslef, as usual, and had managed to wander off after my trapinch and got hopelessly lost. not as if I knew that. I was having the time of my life, total silence, no big brother to tell me what i could and couldn't do, and best of all, no people running around, getting in everybody else's way.. total bliss...

Raichu Master
September 22nd, 2004, 5:03 PM
"Has anyone seen my lil' sis?" Andre asked to no one inparticular.

He sighed hopelessly, "Why did she even get to come, when she just wonders off? She needs to learn not to do that."

With another sigh he said, "Come on guys...we might as well go after her, so she doesn't get too lost." I called out my pidgey and muttered the orders to find Eclipse to her. And started off in the opposite direction in order to cover more ground, as I hoped everyone would pitch in and help.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 5:28 PM
I knew that by now they'd be after me, and I settled down on some dry ground near a lake, watching the waters carefully.

September 22nd, 2004, 6:08 PM
I slid my hand out of my sleeve with my Poke'Ball in hand and returned Abra after he defeated the Wild Pidgey.

"I will help you find her, I am usually good at finding my way around places....." He said as he mumbled off.

I walked near the group, so no one else gets lost and helped look for Andre's sister.

Raichu Master
September 23rd, 2004, 2:59 AM
Getting worried, and showing signs of it, he started to search franticly, calling out her name. But no reply.

Pidgey soon came back, and led them to the lake with Eclipse sitting by it.

"Eclipse!" He said half relieved and half enraged. "Don't ever wonder off like that, without telling someone! You don't see anyone else wondering off do you? At least not without telling someone!" He said, he continued on like this for about 15 more minutes and ended with, "Let's go, before someone else gets lost."

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 8:40 AM
"well, looks like my brother actually does care" I said with a slight smile. Though I was kind of dissapointed the peace was shattered, I guess it was time to get back to the mission.

Raichu Master
September 23rd, 2004, 4:21 PM
Andre huffed and turned away, "So?" He said trying to act like it was no big deal. "You're my little sister, I'm supposed to care when you get lost...afterall, how will I explain it to mom, if she finds out I've lost you in another dimension."

"Well let's get going." I said starting off towards the route again.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 4:24 PM
"heh, you know better. Mom always favored you. I was just the annoyance" I said, following him anyway. Trapinch came back, sand streaming from his mouth, and hopped into my arms.

Raichu Master
September 23rd, 2004, 4:28 PM
"You'd be surprised what she tells me about you. I gag everytime she says anything about you, because it's always something good and she always says, 'why can't you be more like your sister?' It gets really annoying!" I said regaining my composure.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 4:31 PM
"that reminds me of a story I once read, cause Mom kept telling me great things about you." I said, now actually interested in the conversation.

Raichu Master
September 23rd, 2004, 4:33 PM
"Maybe, She cares for both of us, and doesn't want the other to know...either way, dad doesn't play favorites, he treats us both equally." Andre said with a nod of his head, wondering what subject someone would bring up next or if Eclipse would keep talking.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 4:36 PM
At that, I kept quiet, deciding he wanted me to shut up. I stroked Trapinch absentmindedly, and got bit, though lightly. this was a unfortunate quirk with the ground pokemon, that I was trying to correct. but it wasn't going so well.

September 26th, 2004, 5:56 PM
OOC: I have no idea where we are.