PDA

View Full Version : Total Chaos (A Nintendo Heroes RP)

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 12:54 PM
One million years ago, an evil being named Cysdratil attempted to take over the universe. He sent armies of his evil creatures, like the black dragons, to every planet in the universe. Little did Cysdratil know, an underground organization had found a way to warp from planet to planet, and they gathered an unlikely team of heroes. In the end, the group defeated Cysdratil, and sealed him in his own planet for eternity. sadly, the memories of everything that happened were erased from most people.

One million years later, Cysdrasil managed to escape. How it happened is unknown. All we know is he ha formed an alliance with super-villains from each world, and is now beginning to send the worlds into complete darkness....

You play the role of your favourite Nintendo hero or villain. The characters is acceptable as long as it has made an appearance in at least 1 nintendo game.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hero or Villain:
Nintendo Game:

I will post my profile if I get any members, since my RP's dont seem be going to well lately....

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Name:Kammy
Species: Magikoopa
Appearance: like a normal koopa, but wearing a purple robe
Personality: unpredictable.
Hero or Villain: villain
Nintendo Game: Paper Mario

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Name: Dark Link
Species: Altered Clone
Appearance: Ebony black skin and red eyes. Dressed in a solid black tunic that seems integrated into his skin. Carries a corrupted version of the Master sword that seems posessed of a red glow. His shield too, glows with the same aura.
Personality: Evil to the core and quite solitary. Not to mention arrogant. VERY arrogant.
Hero/Villan: Villan. Definately.
Game: The Legend of Zelda series

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Yay! Members! This brings a tear to my eye ;.;
XD
Once I figure out who im gonna be ill post it, XD

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Well, do hurry up please.

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Okay, pushy pushy... but this wont work with just 3 of us!

Name:Sonic
Species:Hedgehog
Appearance: http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:TpiyPeK7MksJ:http://www.portalsonic.com/personagens/fotos/Sonic_Hedgehog.jpg
Personality:Happy-go-lucky, cool, calm
Hero or Villain: Hero
Nintendo Game:Sonic Adventure DX

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Time to go a-invitin', eh?

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Time to go a-invitin', eh?
*gets out trusty PM list*
Lets do this! XD

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I'll also take on a second character if you want.

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I'll also take on a second character if you want.
Sure, just try to be a hero from one of the games we have a villain for already.

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Alright, who else but...

Name: Link
Species: Hylian
Appearance: http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/pic/fanq/j/u/julial1/sleepylink.jpg
Personality: The antithesis of Dark Link, heroic and willing to work with others. Never takes himself seriously outside of battle.
Hero/Villan: Hero.
Game: The Legend of Zelda

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 05:44 PM
As For me, I'll take on the role of 2 villains....

Name: Shadow
Species: Hedgehog
Appearance: http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:dbz2D3qY_pYJ:http://dragonkeep.sphosting.com/ref_shadow.jpg
Personality: Serious natured hedgehog who cares about himself and himself only, though he has shown he does have feelings sometimes
Hero/Villan: Villain/Hero
Game: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Name: Dr. Eggman
Species: Human
Appearance: http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:2P1r95N4-JMJ:www.absoluteanime.com/sonic_the_hedgehog/eggman.jpg
Personality: Stubborn, evil, evil, evil. abnoxious, and did I mention evil?
Hero/Villan: Villain
Game: Sonic Adventure DX

~Ozy~
September 15th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Uh...Why did Shadow's bio get posted six times?

ravenstorture
September 15th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Name: Fox McCloud
Species: Fox
Appearance: You know!!
Personality: Too lazy to fill this out. @_@
Nintendo Game: Sarfox, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee.

parallelzero
September 15th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Uh...Why did Shadow's bio get posted six times?
<<;; Dont ask.....
Okay Piro! Do you wanna play a villain as well?

ravenstorture
September 15th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Well you just posted this thing up today, give it a day or so and see if some others sign up. If they do there may not be a need for some of us to play two or more characters at the same time.

parallelzero
September 16th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Well, I guess we can start, if someone wants to join later they can....
------------------------------------------------
"It's over Eggman!" Sonic cried as he entered Eggman's lab.
"Hahaha!" Eggman cackled, "It hasn't even begun!"
From out of a nearby hole rose an improved version of The Egg Viper.
Sonic laughed, "Ive beaten this thing before, what makes you think you can win?"
"That will be revealed in due time Sonic! Cahahaha!"

~Ozy~
September 16th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Link and Dark Link fell back, panting and bleeding from numerous wounds all over their bodies. As usual, they were evenly matched. "Nest time..." Link began, breathless. Dark Link finished the thought for him, just as tired. "...You're dead." They both snapped a Deku nut down and flashed back to their respective bases for a bit of healing.

parallelzero
September 20th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"This world will soon be taken by the darkness!!!" laughed Eggman, firing a red beam at the roof, causing it to crumble.
"WHAT THE.....!" Sonic yelled as he stared into the pitch black sky. "But... how? It's the afternoon!"
"Take a closer look my friend!" Eggman cackled. there were monsters as black as night in the sky.
"You'll pay for...." Sonic tried to say, but was sucked into a blue vortex in the ground like a vacuum.

A lone black Hedgehog watched from behind a nearby box. "So it begins...."

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Kamek! you must hurry!" Kammy yelled out. the relation between her and the Magikoopa she was yelling at was unknown, some suspected grandma, others suspected sister. Ether way, Kamek got the hint, and took off at top speed. Mario was here, and he had to be drivin off, and who else would do it but the Magikoopas? Kammy quickly summoned her group of Magikoopas, and took off on her broomstick, ready to face Mario, and hopefully rid the world of this pest once and for all!!

Dragon Paw
September 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Ne, can I join?

Name: Yoshi
Species: Yoshi
Appearance: Yoshi... You know, the green dinosuar in mario games? XD
Personality: Very gentle and friendly
Nintendo Game: Yoshi's Story

~Ozy~
September 20th, 2004, 06:28 PM
<OOC>Suppose so.<OOC>

Dark Link smiled as he looked up at the sky, pitch black and swarming with creatures of a like mind as him. It had begun, Master Ganon had opened the gateway successfully. He raised his sword, glowing bloodred and emitting an aura of pure evil towards the creatures. A wyvern returned the gesture with a swish of his tail. Dark Link began strolling towards the gateway himself, ready to throw the worlds into chaos.
~~**~~
Link was frantic. Outside of his forest refuge there was nothing but pure evil. He'd consulted the Sages. According to them, there was nothing to be done in this world. They'd taught him a warp song they said would safely allow him to ply the dimensions as he pleased but they were unsure of how long it would work. There was nothing to be done anyways. He gathered his supplies and with a final look around the forest pulled out his Ocarnia and began to play.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Several hours later, Kammy said, after a long and harsh battle, "I- I can't beleive it. we won." And it was true. mario had been drivin form the castle. "and that it not all" Kamek said as he floated down next to her. "Look up"

the pair glansed at the darkened sky, and it was a silent agreement. the age of darkness was on the rise.

~Ozy~
September 20th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Dark Link was among the first waves of invasion into this peaceful world, full of farmers and their kin in a quiet little valley. It was a glorious slaughter, from the first time he felt the impact of blade against bone until the last instant when he took the mayor's head from his puny shoulders. Master Ganon opened a telepathic channel with him saying Excellent job, my pet. You're now my field commander for the invasion. Dark Link grinned wickedly as he felt the power to command these beasts flow into him. He asked his master back Where next, my lord? The picture of a peaceful little town populated by animals and humans alike popped into the new general's mind. His grin grew as he summoned his army and walked towards the gateway again.
~~**~~
Unbeknownst to his darker counterpart, Link was in that idyllic little village at the moment, trying desperatly to convince its residents to leave. They refused, not willing to accept a danger they couldn't imagine. The worst they had ever seen was being whacked with a bug net. Sighing, Link gave up and began walking the village to wait for the inevitable doom and do what he could to prevent it.