PDA

View Full Version : A Journey of Mistfits

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 07:47 PM
This is your typical roleplay, we all start out, get our pokmon, and set out to become pokemon masters. However, you can do pretty much ANYTHING with your character that you wish. Hopefully this will help stop some of the stagnation of the "poke-jouney" RPGs.

Form.

Name:
Looks:
Starter pokemon: (Can be any unevolved, or baby)
Special: (What makes your character unique, everyone must have this, it can be powers, curses, almost anything, but try not to be TOO imbalancing.)

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Name: Eclipse
Looks:wears all black, has black hair, pale skin, and light blue eyes.
Starter pokemon: Trapinch
Special: can morph into Flygon

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Name: Ivan
Looks: Exactly like the male Fire red/leaf green character(s)
Starter pokemon: Nidoran male
Special: Is cursed to a female form every time he touches cold water, hot water reverses the effect, but only until e touches cold water again.

LusterKnight
September 15th, 2004, 07:59 PM
mmm fine..

Name: Terresnce Mange
Looks:Black sweater,blue vest,red army pants,white messy hair with to oversized bangs on his head,Goggles,and a Watch that he has no idea how to make it do other things it was said to do.
Starter pokemon:Lets see......some random......something new......I've used a um....ZUBAT
Special: He has the abtilby to......take a white rose and turn into whatever he whats(?)Is taht good?

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:00 PM
mmm fine..

Looks:Black sweater,blue vest,red army pants,white messy hair with to oversized bangs on his head,Goggles,and a Watch that he has no idea how to make it do other things it was said to do.
Starter pokemon:Lets see......some random......something new......I've used a um....ZUBAT
Special: He was the a finalist in the world league champinships,in which he beat,Terry,His brother who had beaten the elite four.He had some how aqurried a RAYQUNYA which was Terresnce hardest battle.Sora,His sister whom gave him his Roselia,who became his parnter.She is now a well known breeder.Joey,An old time friend of his who likes well has a werid tatse in pokemon sometimes.And many others.He lost to a girl who loved her Chickorita because he somehow cheated and was disquilafed.His pokemon were confiscated and he was forced to a new life.

OOC: I said anything you want with your character, but try not to be too unbalancing. I'm going to have to ask you to edit your sign up.

LusterKnight
September 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Um,dont know what you mean ... :paranoid: :\

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:03 PM
OOC: basicly, the special was not for history, it's for a special power, or curse, like mine is to be able to turn into a Flygon

LusterKnight
September 15th, 2004, 08:04 PM
OOC:Oh,got it,sry,I'll see what i can do...

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Um,dont know what you mean ... :paranoid: :\

OOC: In your characters special section, you said he was a finalist in the pokemon league, and somehow beat a rayquaza. Even having done that, starting with new pokemon should be no problem for him, and besides that, it's more of a history then something special about your character. Special isn't history, it's such as morphing into a pokemon, being able to send telepathic messages, a curse, or something similar. See?

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:09 PM
mmm fine..

Special: He has the abtilby to......take a white rose and turn into whatever he whats(?)Is taht good?
I think that will do.. but no turning into legendaries, okay?

LusterKnight
September 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
OOC:that just wouldnt look right....besides I'm not that much of a fan of poke-morph stuff

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 08:11 PM
okay then, you're good, now we just need more members.

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Name:Shana
Looks: Pink hair with glitter and blue eyes. Has tanned skin.
Starter pokemon:Houndour
Special:Can talk to the her pokemon telepathecailly

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 08:32 PM
OOC: All right, we can start. Anyone can still join, but they'll insert themselves into the plot/group some other way.

IC: I woke up, today was the day I was to meet a few friends of mine, and set off to become great pokemon trainers. I packed up everything I'd need, and with the pokeball containing my nidoran, I set off to the preset meeting place; the fountain at the center of the park.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:00 PM
As shana had told me to, I waited in my Flygon form, levitating above the fountain. apparently I was to meet some new people, but hopefully I'd be able to stay inconspicous. yeah, a Flygon staying inconspicious. not happening

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I was rushing because I promised some friends I would meet them at the fountain at the park. I ran really quick grabbing my bag and houndy my hounodur. I took off from my house to catch up with friends. I then caught a subway heading for the park. Once the sub stopped I ran to the fountain and I saw eclipse there waiting by the fountain. So I yelled really loud hoping she would here me, "Hi eclipse whats up?"

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:39 PM
I had all my items I would need in a large backback I was wearing, and had gone into the park. As I neared the fountain, I began hesitating, taking one step at a time, until I was next to Shana, and said "Hey, how are you?"

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I broke form my hovering and flew down next to Shana, saying to her using her telepathy hop on, If you want to see what it looks like high up that is.

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I grabbed ivan by the hand and dragged him on eclipse. "Im fine ivan". I then sent a message to eclipse do you mind another traveler? Also hes the person I was talking about.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I was slightly stunned as she dragged me onto the flygon, but then I reasoned to myself, that wherever we were going, it had to be better than being so close to water...

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"Dont worry ivan you can trust eclipse I think" I said unsure.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"It's got to be better then here." I said, trying to keep myself calm, since I was so close to cold water.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 09:54 PM
It took a moment to adjust to the weight, but once both of them were seated, I took to the air, focusing mainly on altitude.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 09:54 PM
I breathed out, my aprehension leaving as we took off, leaving the fountain behind.

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 09:58 PM
I sent to a message to eclipse "go faster make it like a roller coaster if you would".

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Okay. but tell your friend to hang on tight, I'm just trying to get high enough for now I responded. my powerful wings were sending us higher and higher, and finally I just hovered, waiting for everybody to get secured.

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"Ivan you better hold on this is going to be a wild ride" I said as I put my hands tightly around eclipse.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:08 PM
"I already am." I said, holding onto the flygon gently, but firmly. I didn't care what was about to happen, it couldn't be as bad as water.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:12 PM
When I knew that they were secure, I dove straight for the ground, pulling up just inches before I hit the ground, and headed into a series of high speed sharp turnes, barrel rolls, and even flying upside down, as well as countless outher sticks. I kept the exceedingly high activity up for about 7 minutes, before tiering and being forced to hover in mid air.

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 10:14 PM
"Now that was lots of fun eclipse thank you" "What did you think Ivan"?

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:15 PM
"That was great!" I said, I was breathing heavily from the exilleration of the flight, roller coasters had nothing on this. I looked around, enjoying the view, until I saw te river nearby, and shivered slightly.

Flygon trainer
September 15th, 2004, 10:23 PM
I let gravity gently being me and my passengers down to the ground, there I waited for them to get off. I was moments from collapsing anyway..

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:25 PM
I quickly hopped off the flygon, and sat down on the ground, looking up at the sky. It was a beutiful day, and despite the white clouds in the sky, there was no chance of rain.

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 10:33 PM
I got off eclipse back and reached into my backpack. "Here have some of this water you look really tired" I said gently.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:34 PM
I literally jumped at the mention of water, but then looked at Shana and noticed she was handing me some. "T-thanks." I said, taking it, and careful not to spill a drop, drank a little bit from it, before handing it back to her.

OOC: My character is too careful to spill water, yours on the other hand...

Sparks_67
September 15th, 2004, 10:38 PM
OOC: Shiney I was referring to FT I should have made that clearer sorry. But I thought you knew with the italics meaning telepathy. O well.

Shiney
September 15th, 2004, 10:39 PM
OOC: Shiney I was referring to FT I should have made that clearer sorry. But I thought you knew with the italics meaning telepathy. O well.

OOC: Sorry, to quote FT, "I blind." Are you going to post some IC?

LusterKnight
September 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
*Terresnce rooled around on his bed until he fell off.He awoke in pain.He was about to shout when he noticed he had something to do.He had to go and meet some people at a foutian.He had completely forgotten!He ran to his bathroom and quickly bathed.He put on the coolest pair of clothes that he could find.He put it on and grabbed his bag.He ran out the dog as fast as he could.He then noticed he didnt have his pokemon.He smacked his face with his hand and ran back inside.He grabbed both his pack and a rose bag.(What do you think is inside?:tired:He ran to the street and called a taxi.But he noticed he didnt have any money!As the cab left,He also noticed he could have used hie roses.His fall must have hurt him....He jumped in a bus arvied at the center where the fountian was.He ran over to the fouation hoping that they didnt leave him behind.*

Jhotos_Power
September 16th, 2004, 01:19 PM
occ: ok i hope i can still join

Name: Styiles
looks: like the guy from pokemon gold, (the main character)
starter pokemon: abra
S.P. : able to use the power of telekinesis to move objects and ppl

paige pelletier
September 16th, 2004, 01:42 PM
If I may can I join???
Name: Paige
Discription: long dark drown hair pulled into two pony tails jeans t shirt (purple) eyes purple, sneakers back pack
Starter: gastly
Unique Power: when hugged by one of the oposite gender she turns in to a black mew with pink eyes when she changes back she is completly naked but there is smoke at first (just like with friuts basket!)

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: Yes to both, you're both accepted.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 07:11 PM
When I grabbed the water bottle and then I sreached and dropped the water bottle on the ground. I yelled out "a bug a bug help me help me it will eat me".

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 07:14 PM
As the water bottle fell, there was no time to react, the water splashed onto me, my body changing, my hair growing longer, my jeans changing into a short red skirt, and so on. All in an instant, I was in my cursed form, standing right next to Shana, with no way to hide.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Well this is a interesting form there Ivan"I said giggling. "Also what happened to you to transform into a girl"?

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I blushed slightly, partly embarrased that I was in this cursed form, and partly furious that she seemed to find it funny. "Have you ever head of the cursed springs of Jusenkyo?" i asked, doing my best to stop myself from removing her smile with my fist.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I continued to giggle and answered his question with " No I have not heard of those springs". "But you know Ivan I could do your nails they look horrible" In said again giggling.

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"Hush before I make you hush." I said, then thought for a moment. "Where to begin? Ah well. You see, the cursed springs of jusenkyo curse someone to a different form if they fall in, and they will change every time they touch cold water. They will be returned to their former state with hot water, but only until next time they touch cold water." I explained.

Flygon trainer
September 16th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I had collaped out of exaustion, but I was listening to every word, playing the act of a normal Flygon.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I walked over to eclipse and gave her some food hoping it would help. I then told Ivan "its not nice to hurt a lady" as I slap him and then giggled.

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I smiled, as finally something came into my advantage. Espionage was my specialty. "Now Shana, you know that you most certainly aren't a lady. At least nowhere near ladylike." I said, grinning evily. It payed to spy.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"I know aint it grand"? "But you know Ivan being ladylike is for old 40 year olds you know"? I said giggling.

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 08:26 PM
"Forget it." I said, placing my face in my hands in exasperation, and sat down on a tree stump, my hat somehow staying on my head.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I giggled and then said "you need a sence of humor I mean really stop acting like a stiff".

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM
"I'm doomed to a life of torment, and you're complaining that I'm stiff?" I asked in disbelief, through my hands.

Flygon trainer
September 16th, 2004, 08:46 PM
oh, break it up, really there's no need for this I said, getting back to my feet.

Sparks_67
September 16th, 2004, 08:50 PM
"I'm doomed to a life of torment, and you're complaining that I'm stiff?" I asked in disbelief, through my hands.
"Yes a stiff but who cares were friends so lets go". I started to walk off with my stuff.

Shiney
September 16th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I got up, and still sulking slightly, followed after Shana.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 08:26 AM
I followed, with hardly a movement of my wings. I hardly had to work to fly with my own weight, but with riders it became difficult.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 12:07 PM
I saw two girls and a fygon and walked over to them then said "hi! my name is paige um are you going to get your first pokemon?"

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I looked over as I saw the girl approaching. she looked friendly, and certainly light enough. I flew next to her, and landing and getting to all fours, silently invited her onto my back.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Paige looked worried but understood she climbed on......

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 06:02 PM
once she was seated, I got into the air, flying as high as her human lungs would allow. it was an excellent view from here, and not many got a ride on a full grown dragon.. but for some reason I trusted this girl

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I breathed in and looked at how wonderful it was I mouthed thank you and smiled.

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I smiled slightly, and after giving her a few more minutes, allowed gravity to gradually bring me to the ground.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I thanked her and said "who are your friends?" (she talks to anything from people trees pokemon apples.....)

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I motioned over to the two girls that I had been hanging out with, as I could not speak to her.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"oh them though one looks kind of manly but I am not one to judge"

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
No kidding I said, to see if she might have telepathy.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Paige looked blankly at the flygon wondering.........

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 06:46 PM
wish I could get after those two, but right now I can't... I muttered absently, watching the pair.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"I can't read minds you know but I can tell you want to go Back to your friends I would be happy to go with you...."

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 06:59 PM
well, it's the girl with the dark brown hair. have you ever heard of a "highlight" before? I asked her, as an evil idea started to form..

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"you are thinking some thing bad well I will be happy to assit you in anyway........"

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 07:05 PM
well, a highlight is streaks of a light hair color in somebody's hair. what say tonight we put pink streaks in her hair? I asked her.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"alright!....It sounds fun!" (I can read a persons thoughts through their eyes.....)

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
come on then. let's catch up to them, and make sure to act innocent until night! I said with a slight giggle, before flying after the pair.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"alright!" the flygon will know my biggest secret soon......

Shiney
September 17th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I saw the Flygon flying back with a girl on her back. "Who's this?" I asked, to upset at Shana's usual crazyness to play the part of my curse.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"oh my name is....*Wham!* paige triped and fell on top oh the girl who was asking qoestion the POOF smoke filled the air and Paige was now a black mew her out fit lying on the ground "what I...I ....I am sorry" she said as she started to fly of......

Sparks_67
September 17th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I looked behind me and said asked the mew telepathcally, "Hi my name is shana were did you come from"?

Shiney
September 17th, 2004, 07:30 PM
OOC: I thought your curse was if you were hugged by someone of the oposite gender? The change brought on by my curse is complete, hence transform, not shape change.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: yes I know but you are a boy at heart!

Keeps flying away sad that her new friends won't like her.........

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"hey, wait up" I said, switching to Pokemon language. I quickly flew after her, asking "just where are you going?"

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"I am sorry I did not tell you when I well *blushes* hug some one of the well opposite sex I well turn in to this....the problem is when I change back my out fit just doesn't magiclly come back on so..........."

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"I'll get your clothes then" I said, snagging her clothes and placing them on my back

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"ok um I will go in the tall grass....." Paige hid there and waited......
OOC got to go to bed!

Sparks_67
September 17th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Hmm I started to think of what would happen if eclipse ran over Ivan then paige sat on him be so funny. I then giggled loudly.

paige pelletier
September 18th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Paige turned back to normal and changed fast (this is a skill you learn when you turn in to a pokemon!) she walked out of the tall grass and smiled......

Jhotos_Power
September 18th, 2004, 12:13 PM
*NIGHT*
abra there are some kids there in that field do you see them? abra nodded at least you can read my mind, i cant read you'res but one of these day's i will learn the power but for now i can only use telekinesis lets go introduce ourselves abra the abra nodded then in a blink of an eye they appered before the trainers, using teleport, to greet them "hello my name is styiles and this is my abra" styiles stood next to his abra waiting for a reply

paige pelletier
September 19th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Paige looked overjoyed she was happy that she found some friends......