PDA

View Full Version : Grey =/

Casey
September 16th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Maybe this question was somewhere =/

I know, good rep points have green colour, bad rep points have red colour, but some have... grey colour. I don`t get it. Why some are grey? I think, I can add only positive or negative point, not neutral.

Arcanine
September 16th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Most likely some one with a real low post count or a new member gave or took a rep point (new members have to be a member for a month to be able to give or take a point or they have to have atleast 50 post to give or take a point) so that is why it showed up as grey.

Casey
September 16th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Aha, ok, I understand now. Thanx for info^^

Togepi4eva
September 25th, 2004, 02:16 AM
new members have to be a member for a month to be able to give or take a point or they have to have atleast 50 post to give or take a point
So it's whichever happens first?

Purin
September 25th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Strangely, some of these grey boxes I have right now used to be green when they were newly given, and they are of 1 point worth each. Kind of strange.

Zapchu
September 25th, 2004, 03:13 AM
I just noticed you could give reputation...*looks around*

Well...better get started on giving out reputation points to others!

BladeForever
September 25th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Grey also can mean there rep was disabled.. This way you can avoid getting rep at all. You can hover your mouse over there rep to find out there status. You'll see a HTML generated message in a white box, that tells you. (unless my eyes are deciving me, and the boxs I'm talking about are actually black ๏_๏ )

~Blade~

Arcanine
September 25th, 2004, 07:11 AM
So it's whichever happens first?Well it adds on to it. Like if a member has been here a month and has 50 posts then they will give 2 points. Good rep also adds to it. But I forgot how it worked.

Strangely, some of these grey boxes I have right now used to be green when they were newly given, and they are of 1 point worth each. Kind of strange.Well I don't see how it would go grey but it might have something to do with their rep went real low. Or it might have to do with when we upgraded the new members now don't give any points (before we upgraded it might have been where they can do atleast one point).