• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think there will be a 5th generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
we do have a 5th gene already, isnt that pearl&diamond & platinum.
If you count from red & green & blue & yellow.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Ack, there's been so many of these threads.

Yes, there will be a 5th gen. They'd only stop if they lose popularity... and they're not. They want to make money, so they won't stop anytime soon. I don't mind xD; just keep em coming!

Dainty

The Puppet Master
Years
  • Age 114
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
I want them to make a game that combines every region into that one game.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
I Just hope the 5th gen would be good. the 4th gen disappointed me since half of the dex are pokemon that were available at other regions. new evolutions or pre-evos. most of them aren't liked by me (i pretty much like bonsly and roserade.. don't think i like anymore)

lets just hope they will be creative and create at least 70 new ones that are NOT new evolutions.

Vie

Years
there will be one, pokemon never dies. But I hope that they spend more time on drawing the pokes than they did last time...

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wow.

Yeah, this thread definately doesn't belong here.

There's already a few threads in Pokemon general that talk about the next generation of Pokemon. Heading over there and talking about it would be so much better than discussing it in the New Users area. nn;

Let there be lockage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back