• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black & White

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Does anyone here play that game?
I love it ^^ i'm on island 3 -i have an angelic tiger, but he's captured at the moment
If anyone does play, we can share piccies of our creatures ^^ or play skirmishes online!

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
I haven't played it but I heard it's a really good game. Can you tell me what's it about? I also heard that the sequal is coming out Feb. 15 2005.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Yeah, im really looking forward to the sequel -really improved graphics!
Basically, you start off the game and you're god. You can perform miracle that you earn thru making ur people believe in you (you can either very good, or very evil to gain belief)
You choose a beast that will basically perform tasks that you teach it -you can teach it to throw things, perform miracles, help your villages, destroy your villages, and whether your beast is good or evil changes it appearance..it also grows as the game continues. Your beast is also able to fight the beast's owned by other gods (who you have to fight against).
You can either both be good (you and your beast), both be evil, or one be evil and one be good ^^
The beasts you first choose from are Tiger, Cow, and Ape. Each beast has a different strength and learning level. You earn more as you move thru the game, and can swap beasts.

The best part, in my opinion, is the freedom to run your villages however you want -there is no right or wrong. The storylines focus on taking over the villages owned by other gods.
The other great part is how specifically you can train your beast. If you attach it's learning leash, it can learn very specific things, like learning to throw a rock, but not a tree.

My Tiger is a good tiger, and can perform miracles (water trees, miraculously make food and wood, heal villagers, and give itself more strength). There are loads more miracles though -it's up to you what you teach it (evil-wise, there are fireballs, lightning, storms, mega-blasts)

It's a cool game, since how you rule is up to you ^^ You have both a good and bad conscience who give you advice

Finglonger

Leper messiah
Years
lol I remember that game I played it a long time ago. I'm pretty sure its not installed on my computer right at this moment(after a few reformats you tend to forget these things). I have the expansion too which was pretty cool. The sequel has had almost has much release dates as blizzards ghost lol, but last i heard it was going to be done in november of this year.

Back