PDA

View Full Version : Born As A Pokemon

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Enemies then used recover. They were stopped being paralized and shot a great deal of shadow ball.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Afortunately , I jumped , using my tail , then it was my only chance I used a combination of quick attack with a thunderbolt , hm pretty weird right? First I striked the enemies with the quick attack then I used thunderbolt. I made this 10 times. The enemies were defeated, atleast I thought that I waited for a moment but no enemy moved. "Phsy , I'm going home I'll run using agility and I'll tell my mom that I'm going to be late today , then I'll return here, I'll not take too long" Then I used agility and went over my home, leaving Phsy with the fainted enemies

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Enemies used recover again and was fully healthy again.
" Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phsy screamed.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 10:51 PM
"do i still look kind or do i look scary and mean? i hope i look kind. you say its morning? thats good i am fire type i have fire moves and the sun is out. that has got to be good. oh and i think my ability is blaze." i use sunny day and the sun gets alot brighter. i stand up and breath in deeply then sniff. and i disspear and then i am a blue blur running through all the dark pokemon. my face is serious and looking very mean and my claws are fists and are on fire.all the pokemon on land start falling over and getting burned and hurt from my fire punches.i stop and turn around smelling deeply. i breathe in and my tail flame doubles in size. i breathe out and shoot a giant star of fire at the dark pokemon.

ooc: i dont have the radar from the dare devil movie but it is just as if i do becuase i am very good with using my other senses now and ihardly bump into anything.
im not sure its called blaze but there is an ability that fire pokemon use and it says that it means fire pokemon "up fire movies in a pinch."

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I reached home , in the way here I heard a scream , but I thought that it was from a pidgey , I enered my house , but nobody was there "Mom! Dad! Rick! The rest of my family!" but no one answered. I got out of my house , I searched around , after some minutes I found my family in some plain land , it was the land of my family. "Family! what are you doing here?" My family told me that if they were going to live again in our house , they must pay , it was an order from Absol , apparently he wants to rule the zone. "Older brother , take care of our parents and my sis and Rick, ok?" with that I said goodbye and I went running to the battle field were Phsy is.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:00 PM
OOC: Yeah it is called blaze and it's an ability that makes certain pokemon's fire attacks 50% stronger when it's HP are low. Over Grow is for grass type and Torrent is for water types.

I backed away, trying to use phsy beam which fainted only some sable eyes. I screamed for help again.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"here goes nothing!" I jumped above some pokemon and used thunderbolt against them and I landed in front of Phsy "here I am, I need to tell you about something , Absol wants to completely rule the zone , and if he wants more than the safari zone" I finished then I attacked some pokemon with quick attack and other pokemon with thunderbolt

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:05 PM
But the dark pokemons countered it with counter attack.
" We must get to Absol!" Phsy said, before getting shocked by thunderbolt attack.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 11:08 PM
the star of fire(fire blast ) hit 3/4 of the dark pokemon and killed them schorched them through cooking them completely.

ooc: if killing them is too much i will edit it.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:09 PM
But other remanings used recover to dark fainted dark types.
" It's useless! We can use unlimited recover!" one of the Tyranitar yelled and laughed.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:09 PM
I raised my tail to absorb the counterattack , then I saw the land of Absol "let's go! ok I'll lead the way to the land of Absol , we'll leave these pokemon behind, I'll cover you"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:11 PM
" Not so fast!" Umbreon emerged and bit Max, Phsy and Blue.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:13 PM
"ah!" I just got mad and made slam against Umbreon. "Come on! let's go!" I used thunderwave agianst the enemies just to be sure that they not gonna attack us in the way

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:15 PM
" Again and again we used recover!" Umbreon said. Suddenly Absol talked him inthe mind to go back to Dark type Territory.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:19 PM
"we need a plan , this gonna be really difficult"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:22 PM
" To defeat Absol? Yeah. Shadow fought copy of it and was defeated and real one is much stronger," Phsy said.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"hm.... we gonna need reinforcement , do you have any other friends?"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:25 PM
" Bell the Chimecho and Dance the Lucicoldo," Phsy replied

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:28 PM
"are they strong pokemon?" I really doubted that

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 11:39 PM
"the only friends i have are you, phsy and shadow and their parents. i havent met your parents yet so i dont know them . besides them i get bullied alot becuase i am blue. my full names blue scent becuase i use my sense of smell to get around ."

i follow you and we reach the edge of absol territory . it is all dark and the sun is blocked by storm clouds."if you want i can try to find her using my way of seeing. it is use full in many ways becuase you cant see scent or hear it and i am very good at it . i have been practising alot. when we save shadow i wonder what she will think of seeing a blue charmeleon."

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:40 PM
I heard no answer for that, I saw the sun still there , I really wanted to have fun playing , hanging around the zone. "Ok , do it Blue!....if this finish in a fast way , I could take you over my parents , and Phsy too"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Phsy took them to her nest where her mother Water the Vaporeon and dad Thunder the Jolteon awaited.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 11:57 PM
" what?! I thought we were at the edge of the Dark type land and now with your parents?! "

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 12:00 AM
" That's just illusions again made by my friend Misdrevus," Phsy replied.

Trainer Phoebe
September 26th, 2004, 12:01 AM
ooc: espeon and umbreon . where are we? ur nest or the border of the dark teritory? you have made me confused.whoa!!slow down there. misdreveas is a dark type . whos side r u on?

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
OOC: In the nest Trainer Phoebe.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 12:06 AM
"Let's finish with Absol , then I gonna meet your parents , ok?"

Trainer Phoebe
September 26th, 2004, 01:10 AM
ooc: ok.

ic:

i follow you and smell some new scents.it is a bit hard finding out what they are. it is as if they are two or the scents intertwined. "whos there phsy?i cant smell them properly . its like two or three scents intertwined. "

God Of Water
September 26th, 2004, 01:14 AM
I was going to turn back home but a Absol killed me."Ahh" I said,I then suddernly woke up it was only a dream.It was the middle of the night so I went to sleep,the next day I ate breakfeast and left are land entering the land nobody owned.After a while a found a yellow stone so I picked it up I then suddernly really evloved.I went back to are land and my mum fainted(again).

Trainer Phoebe
September 26th, 2004, 01:52 AM
ooc: it says on page one ur a vulpix. i think umean a fire stone which is red.

also. i dont want it to be a dream becuase it is really reall good.

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 04:34 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Shadow shuddered. She new she was being watched by a powerful dark type. "Wh what do you want with me?" She managed to say.

Trainer Phoebe
September 26th, 2004, 01:15 PM
i sneak away from the nest and smell my way back to the border of the dark land. i find shdows scent and absols scent and start following them.

ooc: alana .have you read the pages from your last pot? a lot of stuff has happened that you should read.

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 02:42 PM
" Nothing of your concern dear!" Absol laughed and made a wicked smile. Tyranitar came, strapping Shadow to one of the machines.

Phsy climbed the mountain feeling unsure.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 03:38 PM
After the confusion that I had with the nest of Phsy & the land of Absol , I closed my eyes. When I opened them , I saw myself in a open piece of land, maybe it was that 'non-owned' land that almost everybody is talking about. Anyway I felt the wind very fresh , it was a shiny day, I went to a near lake, I saw my face in the water, I was scratched , punched , and attacked with sp. attacks. But I didn't felt anything there, I realized that , the 'non-owned' land was free of pokemon, I was aolne in that mysterious land. I started to look around, trying to find my new friends.

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Phsy stared at non - owned land and saw as usual dead body of two Chairzairds. Fearow pecked two shapes and laughed. Phsy was disgusted.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 04:29 PM
When I was looking for my friends , I saw 2 dead bodies of 2 Charizards , and Fearow, the Fearow was pecking the dead bodies, I got mad and used thunderbolt on the Fearow, I made an attack continues , that means 2 thunderbolts , then I defeated the Fearow. I checked the 2 bodies , but what could I find? nothing , I just leave and continue for loking for my friends

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Phsy saw the fainted Fearow then thousands of Spearow and Fearow came thinking that Phsy was the one who knocked out the Fearow and it started to attack her.
" I know that this Spearows and Fearows is never affected by electric attack!" Phsy remembered her mother saying that these Spearows and Fearows is unaffected by electric attack even though it was an disadavantege to flying types. Phsy ran as fast as she can.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
My ability of static felt a running pokemon, I turn around and saw thousands of Speraow and Fearows attacking Phsy. "Oh no" I used agility , to catch Phsy in the way to the mountain. I past the insane birds and catched Phsy. while I was running I asked Phsy why the Speaows and Fearows are following her.

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM
" WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU SEE THAT FAINTED FEAROW? WELL THEY THINK I KILLED IT AND THEY ARE TRYING TO ATTACK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phsy yelled.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"that Fearow? oh! I defeated it , but I didn't kill it" I said calmly

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 06:09 PM
" WHAT!!!!!!!!!! YOU ******** *******!" Phsy sweared and ran as fast as she can.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I heared what Phsy said very well , I didn't care , like I was faster than Phsy and the crazy birds were starting to peck us , I used a soft headbutt to throw Phsy to the top of the mountain, she landed on the top, I just ran faster and I was with her. "sorry the confusion of the Spearows and the Fearows , and if my headbutt harmed you , sorry" I said

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Phsy sighed and used confusion which confused the flying types.
" RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I started to run, the first ten meters a Fearow attcked, I counter-attcked with a Thunderbolt, now the Fearow was confused and paralyzed. "well now, we are going to...?" I said

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
" Find Blue of course. Er... by the way thunder bolt didn't work since that doesn't affect that scary Flying gangs," Phsy replied seeing Fearow still anfry. She used one more confusion against flying types.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"grgrgr well off to find Blue, we will leave this pokemon behind" I started to run , just to find Blue, Phsy was at my right side. "and .... do you know where the hell is Blue?"

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 07:15 PM
" I would be with Blue right now if I know where she is!" Phsy replied.

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 07:22 PM
sigh "let's check Shadow's parents land, ok?" how I knew about the land of the parents of Shadow? How I know about Shadow? I saw scenes when I was asleep.

Trainer Phoebe
September 26th, 2004, 08:16 PM
i follow the scent trail and stop when i smella tyranitar. i hear a conversation." what will we do when we get the rest of the babies, king absol?" tyranitar said."we will kill them."replyed absol. i then hear shadow and know i have found her but i do not know what to do as their are thousands of other smells and that meant there could be alot of other pokemon or that other pokemon had just left their scent here. i sit down confused and hide behind a big bush. i decide to try and rescue shadow and get up. i move around to where i think i am behind the table and i move up and next to it.i wonder how i look to shadow as a big blue charmeleon."shadow?" i feel the table and sniff. this is the strongest i can find of her scent and i slowly feel the table moving along to the centre, where shadow is strapped."is that you?" i find her hand and then find a strap but i cant undo it."shadow these straps are tight. i cant undo it.!"

Electric Hero
September 26th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Me and Phsy went to the land of Shadow. "Shadow! , Blue! are you here?!" I yelled

God Of Water
September 26th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Suddernly a Pidgeot lifted me it to the sky,I tried to escape but it grip was to firm,and after a while it let goed of me and I was on a hill.Then a absol attacked me,the attack missed me,I knew it wanted to fight so I used a HYPER BEAM,when the smoke cleared I saw a absol in perfect condition,how could it have such a good defence I said to myself,sudddernly in a flash of light the absol turned into a ditto,the ditto said "you have done well,but the mission is not over yet",what mission I said to myself.Then another pidgeot grabbed me and it let goed of me in a another place,this time there is a tyranater and absol."Welcome"they said,I saw a pokemon hiding,so I introduced myself.
OCC:The first time I evolved was a part of my dream

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Shadow suddenly felt someone grab her, then she heard Blue's voice. "Blue?" She opened her eyes and saw the Blue Charman..."Charmeleon?" "Blue you evolved thats great. But you shouldn't be here these Pokemon intend to kill you." She turned away to look at Absol. Absol turned and started walking towards her grining evily.

Trainer Phoebe
September 26th, 2004, 11:49 PM
i see absol comming and duck out of sight behind a bush.absol will only se the bush once he reaches the table and when he does he will think its glowing becuase light will be coming out from around the edges.. i find my tail and hold it in my hands hoping he doesnt find me.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Absol stands about a foot away and says, "Its time little Charmander." He walks closer. "Time for what?" Whimpers Shadow.

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 12:14 AM
i sneak around behind him and breathe fire on his feet burning them then i rush back to the bush keeping low."if he harms shadow i dont know what i will do but it will be terrible." he yelps and turns around and yells at tyranitar.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 12:47 AM
"What did you do that for?" yells Absol. Tyranitar looks dumfounded. "It wasn't me I can't use fire attacks." "Well if it wasn't you then who was it?" "I dunno mabey it was her." "Shes ties up moron. Well if I find them I'll kill them." Turns back to Shadow "Now where were we."

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 01:17 AM
i attack absol again and slash the straps so they are held to gether my a few mere strings witch you can cut with your claws. i hide again and hope shadow doesnt get hurt.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Shadow moves her claw. Once its free she cuts through her bindings and tries to run. But its no good, Absol leaps on her back and uses Hypnosis to knock her out, then he ties her to the machine again. This time with uncutable chain rope. "Alright now lets find the one who did this." Tyrranatar nodds and moves toward the bushes.

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 01:58 AM
i smell them coming and hope my blue colour hides me but it doesnt. they find me and strap me to another machine and make sure icant get out. as an ensurance they make me go to sleep with hypnosis.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 02:49 PM
" The blood of child make me more powerful and strong! Tyranitar bring the blood delivery machine," Absol said. Tyranitar brought big red machine.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I reached the nest of Shadow but then I saw Absol and Tyranitar there and I hid from them, I was spying them

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 02:57 PM
" Get out of that bush Pikachu and Espeon," Absol laughed. Phsy somehow knew that they were hiding.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I heard Absol's voice and I just turned around to see from where was the voice,"if Absol speaks again I would be able to know where he is" I thought

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Absol walked over to Max and grabbed him. He threw Max to the cage. Max trued to open it but when he touched it the bar attacked him with thunder.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"oh this is great!" I tried to open the cage again with an spark attack , an electric tackle, this time the thunder didn't hurt too much now,but the attack didn't worked against the cage. I used thunderbolt against the cage , maybe the attack would destroy the cage

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Phsy knew that was useless. The cage was Physicaal and electrical proof. Absol then picked up Phsy and put her in the different cage.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 03:20 PM
the thunderbolt was useless. "now what we gonna do?" I thought , thinking in a way to escape

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 03:29 PM
" GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!" Phsy yelled. Absol laughed even more.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Shadow was almost paralized with fear. "Blood of a child." She gulped. "You don't mean me do you?" She closed her eyes tight praying he would say no.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 03:37 PM
I got an idea but , I couldn't say it in a high voice obviously, I wanted Phsy could be able to make like a network of telepathy, to talk with thoughts , I thought that Phsy could be able to make Shadow use a fire attack against the cages

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 03:39 PM
all through this i am sleeping becuase of hynosis.i am tossing and turning from nightmares though.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I saw Blue tossing and turning "maybe because of nightmares" I thought , I didn't found anything yet to escape from Absol

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Phsy told Max in her mind that every machine is proof to every attacks that pokemon uses. She then fell asleep.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"grgrgrgrgr" I was mad but , there most be some way to escape

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Shadow was still talking even though she was asleep. "What do you plan to do with us Absol?"

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"what do you think little child? muahaha I'm going to absorb your blood to become stronger!" Absol said and laughed

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Hearing this Shadow woke up and screamed. Then she fainted. About a second later she woke up again. "Please don't do that. Its torcher please." She begged.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:21 PM
" What? Nobody appreciate Absol for everyone thinks that we Absols are unlucky whilst you are treated greatly!" Absol yelled.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"I think that almost all pokemon in the world hate Absols because they cause trouble" I said

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"Its true Absol is known as the disater Pokemon. Everywhere you go a disaster happens. But you won't make that right by causing more trouble." Shadow gave Absol a pleading look.

OOC: I feel like I'm face to face with a Vampire. Shivers.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:29 PM
" I will tell you my dream when I was a little kid. My dream was to be caught by trainers. Every day I dream about it, but when I grown up trainer tried to kill me and got many wounds," Absol replied, showing scars under his furs.

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 04:37 PM
i wake up and scream as i just dreamt that my tail had been exstinquished. i am sweating and breathing deeply."where am?!? whos there?"

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"Blue , are you ok?" I said in a worried way. there was 2 reasons why I was worried. 1st. about the story of Absol , 2nd. about Blue. "and Absol...if your dream is to be catched by a pokemon trainer...why do you want to kill us?" I returned to Absol, quickly , to make sure I did care about his story , if not he would get more angry than he was already

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:45 PM
" You're loved by trainers but I wasn't," Absol simply replied.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:49 PM
" 'I wasn't' ? but you show yourself infront of a trainer that looks like he wants to win battles just by force , then you will be loved by that trainer!" I said to Absol

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:53 PM
" That was long ago before they knew that we were unlucky."

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"grgrgrgrgr ANYWAY , WHY YOURE TRYING TO ABSORB OUR BLOOD TO BECOME STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????" I yelled

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:58 PM
" REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Absol replied.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY FAULT AT ALL!!!!!!!" I yelled , again

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 05:05 PM
i free my arms and swing my tail aroun and create a poerul ember. i make tyranitar faint.

ooc: level 25

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Tyranitar used recover and used mega punch against Blue. "Hey! leave Blue alone!" I yelled

ooc: I'm level 22

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 05:10 PM
i get hit in the stomech and get winded."ooof"

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"don't do that again you..!!" yelled Tyranitar , and Tyranitar used another mega puch and hitted Blue in the face. "I said : Leve Blue alone!" I was already mad , and I got even more mad , I used a incredible thunderbolt that I turned over my cage

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 05:31 PM
i get hit in the face andi bite hs hand*

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"argh!! you..!!" tyranitar roared and lifted Blue , in a way that Blue squeezed between the ropes and the machine, Tyranitar threw Blue against a wall. "you moron!! you free one pokemon! tie that charmander again!" Absol yelled

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 05:44 PM
i slash is face and i am dropped onto the ground. i find shadow and free her and put her over my shoulder so her tail flame is in my tail flame. i find our scent and use agility and run back to shadows nest as a black and blue blur."are you ok shadow?"

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 06:20 PM
as I saw Blue taking Shadow away I hitted Tyranitar with the cage, he used mega puch that , afortunately, breaked the cage. Just to be sure that it would be a good escape I used thunderbolt and paralyzed Tyranitar and Absol , I free Phsy from the cage and the 4 were in the nest of Shadow. "ok , that was a good escape...right?"

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
puts shadow down on her feet."where are we?shadow scent is really strong here.so is wonder blazes."i remember something."shadow. what was that thing i foudn in the bush. in the non owned land?

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Shadow looked at Blue, "Thanks having the blood drained from my body isn't something I want to try." She licked a wound on her tail. Then suddenly as she lifted her tail it glowed then so did she. When she stoped glowing she was a Charmeleon and her tail flame was blue. http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/blueflamecharmeleon.png "I evolved." She said in surprise. She walked over to a pool of water to look at herself.

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM
i hear alan say she evolved and congretulate her" well done. i wish i could see . you must look scary. alana. could you answer my question?what was the thing i found in the bush at the non owned land?"

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Shadow looked at her, "I guess its time to tell you the whole truth." She slowly explains what she saw on the no-pokemon land and what the sign had said. Then she looked at Blue.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"so you're trying to say that the 'non-owned' land is the land of Blue?" I was really confused

God Of Water
September 27th, 2004, 07:06 PM
i see alot of pokemon attacking the absol so I join in.

Trainer Phoebe
September 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
i slowly take it in and a tears appear in my eyes.i find my way to a tree and sit down.tears fall off my face."i dont know what to say. im blind and blue how will i be able to control ? its full of spearow!!and other bad pokemon."i break down in tears." my parents are dead!!"all through the day i sit at the tree and do not speak and i just stare into space. i have gone into dep depression.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
"so the dead Charizards are the real parents of Blue?" I thought obviously I couldn't say it in a high voice. "now that I remember everyone tried to protect the dead bodies of Blue's parents" I thought

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Suddenly Absol and Tyranitar got up and attacked Blue, Phsy, Max and Shadow with hyperbeam which it directly hitted all of them.

Electric Hero
September 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
ooc: do you always need to put hard situations????!!!!

after I got fainted from the attack of Absol and Tyranitar, I saw myself in a forest , everyone was there, it looks like Absol and Tyranitar were looking for us

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 08:22 PM
OOC: So you want to story to end like fairy tale?
" Huh? What happened?" Phsy asked. She couldn't remember her being in the forest.

Trainer Phoebe
September 28th, 2004, 03:44 AM
i wake up and smell all the exotic scents and all most pass out. my eyes roll into my head and i fall onto my bottom.

Electric Hero
September 28th, 2004, 01:59 PM
ooc: not like a typical fairy tale , but ..... crap man!, ok you put hard situations if you want , but not too many, jeez

"maybe we landed here 'cause of the exploson of the attack, it was too powerful"

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: pokemon life maybe like our life. Sometimes up and sometimes down.

Phsy walked around. She see nothing. No Absol or Tyranitar.

Electric Hero
September 28th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"what we gonna do now?" I asked , confused, Absol was gone and Tyranitar too , I wanted to have something to do

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
" I remember this forest! It's a Petalburg forest!" Phsy said finding some berries.

Electric Hero
September 28th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I found berries in the ground near a tree and I started to eat them "mmm delicious"

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Shadow woke up in a daze. "Oh I feel like my head has been split in two." She holds her head and moans, then she gets up and walks over to the others. "What happened?"

Electric Hero
September 28th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"Shadow , what's up? well first that all hi, Absol and Tyranitar used hyperbeam against us and we flied to another direction because of the explosion of the attack, and we are here." I said , fast and calm

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Shadow nodded. "I guess I understand." She walked over and picked up some berrys then walked over to Blue. "How ya holden up?" She asked quietly.

God Of Water
September 28th, 2004, 08:32 PM
OCC:Why does nowone ever mention me now?
I got frustrated cause no one payed proper attention to me,not even the absol and tyraniter payed proper attention to me,they dian`t use there stongest attacks,so I used 50 hyper beams fainting the 2 to get attention.

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 08:40 PM
OOC: soory but Tyranitar and Absol is already gone so your hyperbeam is missed.

Phsy heard a growling noise. Tyranitar and Absol appeared.

Trainer Phoebe
September 28th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Shadow nodded. "I guess I understand." She walked over and picked up some berrys then walked over to Blue. "How ya holden up?" She asked quietly.

" not good. there are too many smells!! i cant take it!" i sit on my bottom and my eyes look like i am far away. i try to block them out but i cant and i pass out . i faall on my back and lay there.

ooc: level 33

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM
* Phsy used hyperbeam which blasted off both dark pokemons* Phsy digged some holes and found a nut.
" Finally! The food that isn't berries!" Phsy said. and ate some.

Trainer Phoebe
September 29th, 2004, 03:56 PM
after ten minutes i have slightly adjusted to the smells and wake up but there are still too many too many scents so i would not be able to attack and i would become confused. i have lots all sense of things and all i can smell is flowers and tree becuase there are so many.this means i cant smell my friends or enemys and dont know where they are."shadow?phsy?where are you?" there is a sliver of fear in my voice."i cant smell you! where are you?"

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 06:09 PM
" I'm here!" Phsy yelled out and grabbed Blue.

God Of Water
September 29th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Then a gastly appears,telling me that this is a replay of what happened earlier(ghost pokemon can do this stuff in this RPG),"your attacks don`t work here,the 5 other pokemon attacked the 2 at the exact time you attcked,so thats what happened,I better leave now,said the gastly.So it left,then I was grabbed by another pidgeot and I was placed in front of all the baby pokemon I saw earlier,suddernley another gastly appered in front of me and it said"this is not a replay",then it left.

Trainer Phoebe
September 29th, 2004, 09:28 PM
i feel some one grab meand follow along behind them . i remember what shadow told me and slip into amnesia to hide from it.

espeon and umbreon
September 29th, 2004, 09:31 PM
" Blue it's me Phsy! Now everyone I know the way to get out of here!" Phsy said.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Shadow saw a new Pokemom appear. But because it wasn't sark she decided to ignor it for the time. "Come on Blue." She said taking Blues other hand. The two Pokemon lift Blue to her feet. "Alright Phsy laed the way." Then she turns back to the new Pokemon "But mabey first you should tell us who you are and why your here."

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 01:51 PM
ooc: who's the new pokemon, alana?

Trainer Phoebe
September 30th, 2004, 02:04 PM
ooc: amnesia means i have lost my memory to hide from someting. i do not remember a thing.not even my friends. i have to be brought out of it gradually.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 02:12 PM
ooc: I already know what amnesia means

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Phsy walked around and found a arrow.
" Follow me!" she called out.

Trainer Phoebe
September 30th, 2004, 03:36 PM
i hear a voice and look at the owner."who are you?"

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"I will follow you too, Phsy , I want to get out of here"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 04:09 PM
They walked around and Phsy saw a light. She headed for it and found out what it was. It was a city.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"what the...!" I was surprised , I have heard about giant lands made of steel and humans walking around there, I heard that humans call that lands: cities. "crap! a city?!"

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Shadow took Blues hand and said, "Come on, I'm your friend." She led her to the place with all the big buildings. "Wow what is this place? And whats a city?"

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"a city is like a giant land made of steel , humans live in 'cities' " after that I wanted to run into the city...

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 04:58 PM
" I heard my mum saying that it's called Rustbro City," Phsy said. " I know lot of things about the city since I went there before."

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Shadow just stared. She didn't like the sight of the city.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:02 PM
"what the... you have went to a city before!? mmm can I go there? why I'm asking you? now I remember we have Blue with amnesia"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:03 PM
" That moving thing is a car. Don't go near them. That's a road. Walk when the green light is shining," Phsy taught them.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Shadow shook slightly but she started to move slowly out of the woods.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Phsy walked around. She found some trainers and hid behind the bush.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"ok!" almost without hearing Phsy I ran infront of a red light , then I saw a 'car' passing infront of me in direction to my right. I was waiting for the green light to flash

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Phsy saw the trainer. She pulled Shadow, Blue and Max behind the bush to hide them.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Shadow vanished but not before there was a yell. "Look a black Charmeleon, I'm gonna catch it." Footsteps. "No way I wanna catch it." Footsteps stop. "I saw it first." "But I'll find it" Running. "You guys stay put I can handle these twolegged cretures." She moved out of the bushes.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Suddenly something pulled Phsy.
" I'm going to use this Espeon for Beauty contest," the girl said to other girl and ran off.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"oh this is great" I chased the girl that grabbed Phsy and yelled "PIKA! PI" *cough* "wait don't take Phsy away"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
The girl picked up Max and cuddled him.
" OH He is so Cute!!!"

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Shadow herd a rusle but thought it was just the others running. "Alright Blacky your mine." Blacky She gaged at the name. "No way Im gonna be called that" (Char mel eon, Meleon on" "Go Wartortle." The turtle appeared and used Hydro Pump. Shadow wasn't expecting it and was knocked backward. "Ahhg" (Meleon) She got up and suddenly saw a red and white ball flying at her. "What the" (Char mel) She was confused and stood still. The ball hit her and she felt odd as she vanished inside. She shook vilently and fought freeing herself from the ball. "Oh man I almost had it." Shadow used a powerful falme attack knocking out the Wartortle then turned and ran still shaking.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
" Shadow help!!!!!!!!" Phsy called out. She was trying to get herself free.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Shadow heard the cry. "Phsy!" She ran and saw the trainer holding her. "Put her down now!" (Charmeleon!) She snorted flames.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I gave the girl a shock enough weak just for escaping , and I went infront of the girl with Phsy and sparkled electricity

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
The girl went inside of the car. Phsy was feeling scared.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Shadow ran after them, "Did you hear me, I said put her down!" (Char char meleon!) Suddenly she was lifted by a large man and placed in the car too. "Great I see you've already caught two new Pokemon, great job honey." He patted her on the head and got in the front seat.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I jumped and landed on the car, but with silent, the the car started to move , and I was holding from the antenna of the car

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 05:56 PM
" Thank you Daddy. This Charmeleon will be in cool and Espeon will be in Beauty contest!" the girl said. Phsy gasped.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Shadow snarled but the girl hugged her and she stoped. Best stay low until they could escape. She moved closer to Phsy, "Just hang tight we'll be Ok."

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:01 PM
The car stopped infront of a big house , the girl holding Shadow and Phsy got out of the car and his father too, they entered the house. "great! I need to enter the house...but how?"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Phsy didn't like the big house. She moaned and groaned.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 06:08 PM
The girl handed Shadow to her dad and went inside. The house was big and warm. Shadow liked the warmth but once inside she started shivering vilently. "Oh I think hes sick." "Char!" (He!)

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:08 PM
when the girl and his father entered the house and closed the door I jump on a window and I succed in open the **** window, I entered and I hid behind a plant

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:10 PM
" Espeon I will make you beautiful like you are supposed to be!" girl smiled.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"Good idea, I'll make this Charmeleon toughen up a bit." Walks into a gym. "Char" Shadow cries soflty. "Relax young one. First I will take care off your cold." Give her some VERY hot medicine. "CHARMELEON!" (HHOOTT) She screams holding her throat.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:16 PM
The girl blushed Phsy's hair and washed her. Phsy spit out some bubbles.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I decided to rescue the both of my friends and "I will rescue them in alphabetical order , that means Shadow first, NO!, is Phsy" Then I sneak into the room where Phsy is and I hid behind another plant that was there, the girl didn't saw me

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
" Now dear little Princess let go to my room," girl said and left the big room.
" Princess!" Phsy yelled.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I showed off myself infront of Phsy "princess! hahahahhaha, aahh, well we need to escape from here, and please , blush your hair as it was before, we need to rescue Shadow"

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Well now what should we call you? Hmmm... let just stick with Blacky." Shadow gaped. The man put her down in front of a punching bag. "Alright boy lets see what you can do." "I'm not a boy!"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:32 PM
" I can't! The door is locked and girl is still hugging me," Phsy replied.

Alana
September 30th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Shadow heard someone knock at the door. She was completly ignoring the human. "Hey daddy come look at my new Pikachu. I'll call her Sweety."

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:41 PM
"you ****ing girl , stop hugging me!!!!!!!" I used thundershock, I was mad , as always, the girl was paralyzed by the attack, "hey Shadow , let's get the hell out of here"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Phsy nodded and jumped out of the window.

Electric Hero
September 30th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I was waiting for Shadow , "c'mon Shadow!"

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM
" SHADOW!!!!!" Phsy yelled.

Trainer Phoebe
September 30th, 2004, 07:34 PM
i see the car drive away and get my memory back . i stomp around the city and start glowing.when i stop i am a blue charizard. i walk around the city confused from all the smells. i shoot flames and set some shop on fire. after a while police and pokemon experts are trying to restrain me . i dont know what is happening but i am very angry. a helicopter lands and prof elm,oak and ivy get out and start filming me saying its amazing that i am blue. at the house the tv in the room where shadow is comes on and i am shown on the news. the news reporter is talking and telling the people what has happened." just recently a blue charizar, yes a blue charizard has stomped into the centre of the city and has set fire to 5 shops. it seems to be confused and is going on a rampage . pokemon experts are trying to restrain the pokemon and are failing miserably. oh whats this? a helocopter has just landed.professors Ivy,Elm and Oak have just stepped out of the helicopter. professor oak. do you have an explanation for this pokemon rampage?why is i blue?do you know why its blue?." professor oak speaks." we do not know why it is rampaging through the city. for all we know it could have had a bad past with humans. "i stop stomping and sniff the air and take off to the skys. i fly further into the city and land out side team rockets multi story casino. but its owned by giovanai and no one knows it is actually team rocket.i start flaming it and stomping around back to my rampage. the reporter." the rampaging pokemon has taken to the skys and is heading further into the city. it has stopped and landed outside the casino. the pokemon has returned to its rampage and seems to be consentrating on the casino. which mr giovani veridian gym opened just a month ago. and since he opened t there have been hundreds of pokemon taken from trainers. back to the rampaging pokemon. it has started to flame the ground and stomp the ground. foot paths and roads outside the casino have started to crack. why is the charizard doing this? we do not know. we will come back to you after his break.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Phsy saw a fire and ran over to it. She saw the humans gathering.

Trainer Phoebe
September 30th, 2004, 07:57 PM
ooc i decided to edit my post. i think u should edit your. sorry for the mix up.

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 08:03 PM
OOC: I edited mine. That's ok.

Trainer Phoebe
September 30th, 2004, 08:14 PM
i break the road and and it opens up to a hall with an elevator. i go in and start punching the elevator door."he charizard has broken the road and it has opened up to .....a hall way? pictures of team rocket members line the walls of the hall way. the pokemon is trying to break down the levator door."

espeon and umbreon
September 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Phsy saw Blue and ran toward to her. She jumped as the car nearly hit her.

God Of Water
September 30th, 2004, 10:59 PM
I see them ignore me so I get angry and folllow them anyway after a while a boy tries to catch me so I quickly run away,after a while I found out this is Rustboug City from some local pokemon,they tell me that I am 2 regions away from my home after I told them where I was from.Suderrnly I see a charizard cause trouble,so I went to ask it why it was causing trouble.

Trainer Phoebe
September 30th, 2004, 11:22 PM
i hear a pokemon ask me why i am cuasing trouble and i flap my wings while i am on the ground and i send it flying away into rustboro forest.

God Of Water
October 1st, 2004, 12:55 AM
I get blown away and 50 grass pokemon apeear in front of me.I use a flamethrower,fainting them all,then I return to were the charizard is and I use a hyper beam.
OCC:Im on level 89

Alana
October 1st, 2004, 01:48 PM
OOC: No need to yell at me.

Shadow slips through the window after her friends. She sees Blue and goes to her. Blue mistakes her for someone else and attacks her. Shadow lies there and reporters swarm. "Now we have a Black Charmeleon. Will this Pokemon be just like the other? Who knows." Someone picks me up and I don't like it. I get angry and attack them, then I start to glow. http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/blackcharizard.png I am now a Black Charizard. I take off and face Blue. "Blue stop!" I yell. "Now the two Charizard are facing off. This could be the greatest battle in history." The reporter is almost jumping in exitment.

Trainer Phoebe
October 1st, 2004, 03:26 PM
i hear shadow and stop."what do you want shadow?" (rooooaaaar)

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 03:28 PM
Phsy hit the annoying Vulpix which it fainted.
" Attack won't help you to get attention!" Phsy yelled.

God Of Water
October 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
I see the pokemon attck an baby vulpix,so I get so angry that I use 3 hyper beams at the espeon.

Trainer Phoebe
October 1st, 2004, 06:18 PM
i flame the e;evator door and yell at shadow."leave me alone i have something i need to do here." the reporter jumps up and down excitedly"it looks lik these two strange pokemon are about to battle.this could be the battle of the century."isnort my nostrils and breathe fire at shadows feet."please leave me alone." a door at the end of the hall opens and hundreds of team rocket runts come out of it. the reporterstares at them."team rocket members have just poured out of a door at the end of the hall. what does this mean?who is behind this?" they attck me and isend a crackling ball of fire at the ground making it explode. i get thrown back and i flap my wings. i go to the whole andmove cuasesly through it. i then disspear from sight. the reporter gabbles on." the blue charizard has flamed the black charizards feet and used dragon rage sending a all of crackling fire at the floor of the hall way. the pokemon has then disspear into the whole which leads to another hall way.whats this there is something in the sk. another charizard is in the sky and seems to have a trainer on its back. it also has a pikachu on its head.i has landed and is none other than pokemon master in training ash ketchum.he has run over to the whole and jump inside. his 18th birthday just tommorow he is extremely hansome and is dating the gym leader misty. though they both say they are only friends. his pikachu has gone after him and so has his charizard."

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
OOC: I attacked at you. I forgot that you are now ninetales.

Phsy quickly dodged the attack and used mallet which fainted David.

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 06:35 PM
ooc: so is your fault , espeon and umbreon

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 07:20 PM
OOC: It's just a mistake so you don't exactly say it's my fault!

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 07:43 PM
ooc: hahahahaha I was joking , haha, yea don't worry , at my first post here I made a mistake, no like 5 in just one post, level 67

Trainer Phoebe
October 1st, 2004, 08:31 PM
ooc: level 70 now. ihave learned dragon rage.

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 08:41 PM
OOC: I'm now at Lv. 100 and learned ancient power.

God Of Water
October 1st, 2004, 08:57 PM
I tricked Phsy that I had fainted and I used 4 hyper beams wih my eyes closed.
OCC:Im on level 100 as well,

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM
Phsy dodged it easily.
" Attacks doesn't always last," she said and headed for Blue and Shadow.

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 09:06 PM
ooc: I don't know where I am in this rp, neither what I am doing , SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING AND WHERE I AM!

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 09:16 PM
OOC: You were asking David why did he hurt me.

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 09:19 PM
ooc: no that was a mistake,mmmmm maybe I'm gonna delete it, anyway , before that?

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 09:27 PM
OOC: You were waiting for Shadow to escape

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 09:30 PM
ooc: zzzzzzzz ,mmmmm I need to read the story again, I don't know why I didn't understood it (after the post of mine that I was waiting for Shadow)

Electric Hero
October 1st, 2004, 09:36 PM
after I escaped , I was running looking for my friends , after minutes I found Blue and Shadow facing each other, "what the hell are they doing?" I thought

God Of Water
October 1st, 2004, 09:52 PM
OCC:You can`t be that stong

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM
OOC: who are you talking to?

God Of Water
October 1st, 2004, 10:10 PM
You Espeon And Umbreon,you can`t just dodge a surprise attack so easily.

espeon and umbreon
October 1st, 2004, 10:14 PM
Well actually hyperbeam needs to charge so it takes long time just to make second one. And Espeon can use future sight which can see the future.

Trainer Phoebe
October 1st, 2004, 11:18 PM
i fly further into the base and break down a door. inside is lots and lots of steps going down like a spiral so there was a big hole going through the middle.. i jump through the middle of them and fall hit the bottom since the ground doesnt make any noise or smell any different.. up above i hear ash,charizard and pikachu doing the same thing but they land and i look at them and ash lifts my head and looks into my eyes and says."pikachu,charizard shes blind.should i catch her?"i roar sofly and charizard translates that he is allowed to catch me if he lets me back into the wild later. i feel a strange sensation and then feel small and trapped. i close my eyes and relax and ash puts the pokeball in his back pack and then he gos up again and defeats all the rockets. he speaks to prof elm,oak and ivy teling them what i said and hes gives prf ivy the pokeball i am in and he flys away to where he came from. prof ivy gets back in the helicopter and flys back to her lab at velencia islands.

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 01:20 AM
Shadow watches Blue dissappear. That was one of those capture things. She thinks. "Blue." She whispers. Shadow opens her wings but suddenly out of no where somethnig heavy lands on her. The reporter stops her bable about the trainer Ash and starts ranting, "Now the black Charizard has been minned down by a wieghted net. Who could be behind this and why is this Pokemon black? Has the city gone to the dragons?Who.." Shadow had had enough she used flamethrower at the reporter who screamed and ran off. Even though the net was heavy Shadow stood up and shook it off. Then she sprad her wings and took off after the trainer they called Ash.

OOC: Oh look a blue Charizard what a coincidence. OK take your bick Blue.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/bluecharizardrusa.png

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/icecharizardrusa.png

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/icecharizard.png

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/aquazard.png

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 01:27 AM
Phsy followed Ash and noticed a girl ( May) running behind him to catch up. Phsy ran after the girl.

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 01:44 AM
OOC: Uh Oh here comes May. Misty isn't gonna like this.

Trainer Phoebe
October 2nd, 2004, 02:08 AM
Shadow watches Blue dissappear. That was one of those capture things. She thinks. "Blue." She whispers. Shadow opens her wings but suddenly out of no where somethnig heavy lands on her. The reporter stops her bable about the trainer Ash and starts ranting, "Now the black Charizard has been minned down by a wieghted net. Who could be behind this and why is this Pokemon black? Has the city gone to the dragons?Who.." Shadow had had enough she used flamethrower at the reporter who screamed and ran off. Even though the net was heavy Shadow stood up and shook it off. Then she sprad her wings and took off after the trainer they called Ash.

OOC: Oh look a blue Charizard what a coincidence. OK take your bick Blue.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/icecharizardrusa.png

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/icecharizard.png

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/aquazard.png

this one thank you.

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 02:10 AM
OOC: Great now lets get on with the RP.

Trainer Phoebe
October 2nd, 2004, 02:28 AM
i am in the thing for a few minutes and then feel a breeze and know i must be out.i am measured nd have everything about me taken down(hight wait ect...) theni am told i can fly away and i do. i take of and go to where i think home is. after a few minutes i smell a pikachu and two charizards and a human i stop in mid air and flap so i hover.

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 02:33 AM
Shadow reaches Ash in time to see Blue fly away. she follows and finally catches up. "Blue hey Blue."

Trainer Phoebe
October 2nd, 2004, 02:36 AM
i hear shadow"shadow? hello. how are you?"

Alana
October 2nd, 2004, 03:17 AM
"How am I? Blue do you know that you just blew up half the city?"

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
Phsy followed two Chairzairds and became impatient for she can't fly. She suddenly noticed Beautifly and asked her for a ride. She nodded. Phsy jumped on the back and Beautifly followed two Chairzairds.

God Of Water
October 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
I left the rest of the pokemon and I asked a pidgeot for a ride home the pidgeot said "yes".
OCC:

Electric Hero
October 2nd, 2004, 11:52 PM
I saw back to the forest and saw ,just for a second, the figure of Absol, then the figure disappeared

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 11:54 PM
" They are way too fast!" Phsy mumbled.
" What do you expect?" Beautifly said.

Electric Hero
October 2nd, 2004, 11:56 PM
I saw Phsy following ,on a beautifly , Blue and Shadow, "I just don't know what to do !!"

espeon and umbreon
October 2nd, 2004, 11:59 PM
" I give up. Walking is better," Phsy said and started to run.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 12:56 AM
Shadow looked down and saw her friends below. She landed in front of Phsy startling her a little. "Hi Phsy."

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 01:20 AM
" About time!" Phsy said and rolled her eyes.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 01:27 AM
"About time? What do you mean about time. You'd of thought we were gone forever."

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 02:17 AM
" You two were going too fast and didn't stop!" Phsy said.

Alana
October 3rd, 2004, 02:43 AM
Shadow shrugged. "You never told me to slow down."

Electric Hero
October 3rd, 2004, 11:40 AM
I sat down in a corner after Shadow landed, then I looked at the sky and I stayed like that like for one minute, in that minute I was thinking in how much my life changed since I met my new friends, then I remembered how I met them, flashbacks appeared inside my head, then I started to think in my future , I thought heard Shadow and Phsy saying things but the truth is that I didn't heard them, I was inside me, thinking in my yesterday , my today and my tomorow. And I started to think what my life will be after this, In that minute I felt sad, really sad and I don't why. Then after that minute , a trainer appeared and saw me , he threw a pokeball at me, the pokeball started to move around and making weird sounds, then the pokeball stopped.

espeon and umbreon
October 3rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: I think he had to weaken you first.

Electric Hero
October 3rd, 2004, 12:05 PM
ooc: I was so sad that he 'catched' me, almost

ic: the trainer walked over the pokeball, but then the pokeball started to move again, it jumped and hitted the trainer's face and I got out destroying ,somehow, the pokeball, then I used thunderbolt on the trainer, I was a bit more mad than usual, well I was more mad than usual, so what?

Alana
October 4th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Shadow saw a trainer trying to capture her friend. She growled slightly then swooped down to aid him.

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Phsy decided to look around the city. The building was wrecked and many pokemons were damaged.

Electric Hero
October 4th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"thanks Shadow, we need to do something here, well at least for the pokemon that are damaged"

espeon and umbreon
October 4th, 2004, 09:25 PM
" What about pokemon that can use heal bell? I think Chimeco can use it," Phsy said.

God Of Water
October 4th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Occ:Once this problem is fixed,there will be no more major problems for a while ok.

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 02:39 AM
OOC: OK

"But we don't know where to find Chimeco. How can we use its heal bell? Wait I remember seeing some Miltank earlier, they can help."

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 02:50 AM
" Ah. But that is not enough. Chime!" Phsy called out and appeared a Chimeco.

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 02:54 AM
"A Chimeco. Hello." Shadow starts moving around talking fast without really saying anything. Finally she backs off and nodds. "I've never seen a Pokemon quite like you before, sorry."

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 03:05 AM
" Me? Oh maybe yes. What do you want?" Chimeco asked.

Alana
October 5th, 2004, 03:06 AM
"We need you to use Heal Bell on all of the injored Pokemon."

espeon and umbreon
October 5th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Chimeco used heal bell and healed half of the pokemon.

God Of Water
October 6th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Sorry I was busy yesterday anyway lets continue this RPG.

Trainer Phoebe
October 7th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"How am I? Blue do you know that you just blew up half the city?"

i land and after a few conversations of other friends i reply. "no i didnt know." i stare at the gound feeling terrible and hoping i didnt hurt any humans or pokemon.

espeon and umbreon
October 7th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Chimeco then healed last half of the injured pokemon.

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Shadow smiles at Chimecho then turns her full attention to Blue. Seeing her expresion she says, "Hey Blue don't worry Chimecho is healing all the Pokemon. They'll be fine."

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 01:34 PM
is it too late to join? this looks fun!!!^^

Alana
October 8th, 2004, 01:35 PM
OOC: Well I didn't make this RP but I think it would be alright.

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 01:41 PM
okay, in that case:

Name: saphira
What Pokemon Are You: a white eevee with sapphire eyes.
Pesonality: sweet, nice, playful, and a loyal friend.

done!^^ now where are we?

Psychotic_Demon
October 8th, 2004, 03:23 PM
ooc: okay, but it just say "image hosted by......"

and i saw someone mention "city" so i`ll start there.

ic: saphira walked around the wrecked city she once lived in. her trainer had disappeared on her and she had no idea where or what to do. nearby she heard some voices. curious and afraid, shewalked orve torwards them and stopped when she was within hearing distance.