PDA

View Full Version : Born As A Pokemon

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Shadow looked down and saw Phsy being held by a Cacturn. "Hang on Phsy!" She folded her wings and dove at the Cacturn.

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 09:34 PM
"ok shadow"i close my eyes and sniff and listen carefully to locate the rest.after a few minutes i locate them.i open my eyes and face shadow."i know where the are. they are in a semi circle around this whole area . i think they are going to force us to that river so they can corner us." points to a river thats about 1 milometre north from the nests of the eon family .

Alana
October 30th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Shadow nodds and keeps on heading for Phsy. "Listen Blue Scent. You have to get the other Pokemon to safety. We'll hold off the darks until you get back." Hits the Cacturn head on.

Trainer Phoebe
October 30th, 2004, 09:48 PM
i nod and head down and i explain the situation to soar and i ask him to help shadow. i then go around getting all the eons to head to the rivers edge. after a few minutes i make one last look for any remaining eons and i head to the river to try and find a way to cross it. i see vaporeons swimming across and i look aroun and see dark pokemon like tyranitars starting to come out of shadows. i look around for a way to cross the river and seeing none i start picking up the baby eevees and flying them across.when all the eevees are across i look for ways to get the other pokemon accross.

God Of Water
October 30th, 2004, 10:07 PM
OCC:lets try and make this rPG end as fast as posssible.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 11:05 AM
OOC: Alright.

The Cacturne ran off and Shadow looked around. Dark Pokrmon were now closing. She new they couldn't win against all of them. "We have to find Absol. If we defete him then all the others should leave. Come on." She bent down. "Get on my back Phsy."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 12:27 PM
Phsy hopped on Shadow's back.
" Before that..." Phsy said and released toxic from her mouth. " That should poison that guys."

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 12:36 PM
Shadow nodds then says, "Hold on." And takes off. "Hey Phsy can you use your psychic powers to locate Absol?"

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 12:56 PM
OOC: I told you that he's in the 7th cave of Sootpolis.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: I know but I thought he might of moved.

Shadow searched the ground trying to find Blue. Unable to locate her Shadow turns and starts flying toward Sootpolis. "I hope Blue's gonna be OK."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:03 PM
" She'll be ok. As long as no dark types can use electric attacks..." Phsy murmured.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:08 PM
"Your right. So how far is it to Sootpolis?"

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:09 PM
Phsy looked down.
" We seemed to have passed Mossdeep, so we should be in Sootpolis by now..."

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:20 PM
"Great." Stops and hovers in mid air. "Now all we have to do is find the 7th cave."

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:22 PM
" I think that was a cave that has green star shaped mark on it..."

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:28 PM
"Ok then. Keep your eyes peeled for a cave with a green star on it." Starts flying again.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:33 PM
As Phsy watched she remembered something about the cave. Legendary pokemons sleep, awaiting.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 01:43 PM
"There!" Cried Shadow pointing at a large green star at the entrance to a large cave. She circled lower trying to see Absol.

espeon and umbreon
October 31st, 2004, 01:56 PM
" There he is!" Phsy yelled as she pointed at the white and black figure.

Alana
October 31st, 2004, 02:22 PM
Shadow swooped very low. She moved quick and used Flame Thrower at Absol. "Hello again. Remember me? I still have to pay you back for trying to drain my blood." She bared her teeth and used Flame Thrower again.

God Of Water
October 31st, 2004, 08:49 PM
Im a bit confused about this????????????????

Trainer Phoebe
October 31st, 2004, 11:16 PM
i have a brain wave and i gather all the espeons."i need you to be able to make a path through the water so the rest of the eons can cross the river. are you able to do that.?" they all say yes and the move to the waters edge. a few seconds later the water starts moving up and stops in mid air so it looks like a big pipe of water going through the ai. all the eons start crossing the river.
------------------------------------------

meanwhile soar has followed shadow and phsy to the cave and is walking through the cave slowly.

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 12:45 AM
" The little bratty Charmander, well Chairzaird you have come!" Absol said. He quickly dodged the attack with quickattack.

Randall Raichu
November 1st, 2004, 08:18 PM
count me in.
name:Randall
Pokemon:Houndour
personality:Fierce

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 11:04 PM
OOC: Sorry but creator said no one can join in.

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:16 AM
ooc: HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! please forgive me if I wasn't here, my parents punished me and........... but can somebodu tell me a good but short summary of what happened since I left, please? and make it really fast please.

God Of Water
November 2nd, 2004, 10:41 PM
I win I said to myself.The female ninetales congratulated me.

Alana
November 4th, 2004, 05:50 PM
OOC: We met two Charizard and an Umbreon. Blue got her sight back then we were attacked by a ton of dark types. Now Blues helping the Pokemon and me and Phsy are fighting Absol. Thats about it.

Shadow used a powerful FireBlast then followed right behind it intending to rab Absol if he dodged.

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 12:27 AM
Absol used protect. Then Phsy jumped on Absol's back. It shook her of and she fell. She got up and was badly wounded.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I was with Blue fighting the dark types pokemon "I hope that Shadow and Phsy can defeat Absol" I said launching a thunderbolt.

ooc: sorry if thats short, I dont if I will come back but just dont do anything too much important without me, please.

Trainer Phoebe
November 5th, 2004, 01:55 PM
ooc:if i get hit by electric attacks i go blind again.

i see the thunderolt.and fly into the air just as a wandering spark of electricity hits the ground where i was.

mean while soar reaches shadow and phsy and study the situation.

shadow shoots another fire blast and soar does the same. soars flys into shadows and it gets twice and hot.

ooc:sorry about controling you there shadow. if you dont wam\nt it there i can edit it.

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: Don't worry Max. We won't be able to defeat Absol till we're all there. And I don't mind Blue.

Suddenly Dark and Gust appears. Dark leaps to Phsy's side and Gust swoops over to Shadow. "Where did you two come from."

Gust replies, "Soar told me where you went and I told Dark. There's no way I'm leaving you on your own to battle this crazy Absol. I think Blue and that Pikachu are coming soon."

Shadow nods and starts to glow. "Lets try something new."

espeon and umbreon
November 5th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Phsy used ancient power against Absol while Dark used hyperbeam.

Trainer Phoebe
November 5th, 2004, 02:48 PM
all the eons are across and the lake gos back to normal.. i start flying to the cave and i reach caves but dont know which one to go in. i see light coming out of one and and i go in and find them fighting and i decide to hover in mid air and watch. "they seem ok. ill help if they need help."

Alana
November 5th, 2004, 02:54 PM
OOC: Lets say you caried Max on your back cause he can't fly.

Absol dodges attack after attack. Shadow looks around at everyone. Maybe if we all attack together we can beat him.

Trainer Phoebe
November 5th, 2004, 03:00 PM
i swoop down with extreme speed and max jumps off my back and i grab absol and fly circles creating a sort of fire ring from my tail then i slam him into the ground. from where shadow and the others stand they only see ablsol dissapearing the a big ring of fire then absol reappears but badly hurt.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I saw Absol badly injured and I used my ultimate Thunder-Tornado!!!!!!!! ,it is a damm tornado made of electricity, and I hitted Absol.

God Of Water
November 5th, 2004, 09:11 PM
The female ninetales says I will be back soon,and I go throw a portal,when I reach the end a see a few pokemon battleing a absol.

Alana
November 6th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Shadow and Gust tough tails and combine their power. Then they both use OverHeat on Absol. "Alright Phsy finish him off!"

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Phsy opened her mouth and used hyperbeam. Absol fainted. Suddenly tyranitar appeared, picked him up and said, " Its not over yet. Absol is not the strongest of our team. The strongest is not dark type but something else." Then he walked away.

Trainer Phoebe
November 6th, 2004, 03:04 PM
i see the tornado and fear appears in my eyes. i get sucked in and i go blind again and i get thrown against the cave wall and i land infront of shadow after tyranitar leaves.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Phsy blinked. She walked over to Blue and gave the potion so that she can see again.

Trainer Phoebe
November 6th, 2004, 03:45 PM
i stand up "its ok."i take the potion and pout half of it into a bottle.i get an i dropper and fill it up and drop a drop of potion on my tongue. i put the lid on and put it in my pouch.

God Of Water
November 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I ask the bunch of pokemon whats going on.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 04:55 PM
" What Tyranitar said was strange. What did he mean by more powerful pokemon than Absol?"

Electric Hero
November 6th, 2004, 09:51 PM
"sorry Blue, I didn't wanted to leave you blind ..... at least for a little of time, I will take more care with my attacks" I said as I looked at the ground.

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Phsy patted Blue and walked away. She looked at the sky.

Trainer Phoebe
November 6th, 2004, 11:09 PM
"sorry Blue, I didn't wanted to leave you blind ..... at least for a little of time, I will take more care with my attacks" I said as I looked at the ground.

" its ok max. you didnt know.its not your fault.what i think tyranitar meant was metagross.its a phsykic steel pokemon."

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 11:14 PM
OOC: The Tyranitar meant by Rayquaza

" I don't think so..."

God Of Water
November 6th, 2004, 11:39 PM
The pokemon ignored me and I suddernly reconized them.

Alana
November 7th, 2004, 02:28 PM
OOC: We have defeated Absol. So are we going to go back home. You said something about a sequel so are we going to finish this in the next one?

Shadow walked over to Blue. "Well at least Absol's been defeated."

God Of Water
November 7th, 2004, 09:06 PM
OCC:maybe?maybe not Im not sure.

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:35 PM
OOC: How about sequel title be Born as pokemon 2 : new beginning?

Phsy thought about what Tyranitar said.

Trainer Phoebe
November 8th, 2004, 01:29 AM
"im going guys i have some bussiness to attend to."

i leave and soar follows me and by the time i have got back to the safari zone i have regained my sight. soar helps me get the pokemon out of my land and we start cleaning by pulling out weeds and stuff.when we are done we ask some diglett and dugtrio to up root all the grass in the land so its just soil. they do that and we dig two big holes and put my parents bodys in them . the diglett help us fill the holes in and soar and i start putting seeds in for new grass to grow.

espeon and umbreon
November 8th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Phsy walked into cave and looked at the water.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"well I think I will go back to my home ........ maybe sometime we will meet again see ya!" I said to everyone and I returned to my home with my family.

God Of Water
November 8th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I left the gang,"bye" I said then I used my psycic powers to teleport tot the safari zone I had reached it.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:19 AM
OOC: The new title could be, Life as a Pokemon?

Gust walks up to Shadow. "So now that you've defeated Absol when are you going to return home?"

"I guess we'll go straight home. I'm a little tired anyways." Yawns. Stretches wings and lifts off the ground. Gust follows. "I'll see you all later by." We fly off towards the Safari Zone.

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Phsy walked out of the cave. She went back to her home and went to sllep.

Alana
November 11th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Gust and Shadow finally arrives back home. "It's great to be home." Yawns again and curls up. "Night."

chloe5685
November 11th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Name:dimond
What Pokemon Are You:riachu
Pesonality:love her friends

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: No one can join here anymore! Please read the post!!!

God Of Water
November 11th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Why does everyone want to join now its almost the end.

Trainer Phoebe
November 12th, 2004, 12:14 AM
soar and i finish the seeding and we get a pokemon to use rain dance and rain starts pouring over my new land. i fly out of my area and fly to cshadows nest. i get in and curl up and go to sleep in front of her. when she wakes up the first thing she willsee is me.

God Of Water
November 12th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Then everything froze and a Absol appeared in front of me,"you and your friends ruinee my plan,so prepare for the end"said the absol,I launced a flamethrower but it went through the absol"Im a ghost because of your friends an you"replied the absol."What did I do to you I said"."You helped to destroy me 2 times,you destroed my last chance at coming bach to life by destroying that ninetales"replied the absol again.
"what about destroying that male ninetales what about it"I said."I took over the ninetales when it was a baby and I made a part of its sole mine,then your friends destroyed me saeveral times and I was able to find a way to get back my life,when I had been destroyed for the 5th time I lost my chance of getting life back,but then I rembered about the ninetales and if I could make it marry Becky the princess of all ninetales my life would come back and I would have my life back,but to get the ninetale to marry her the ninetales owuld have to enter a tournament of fightting so I took the ninetale and I used psycic spells to make it strong and it won the tournament thenyou appeared and the ninetale fighted you to impress Becky,you fainted,but then you found your way back to the ninetale and you deafeted him so you would marry Becky and now I come from the grave as a ghost to take your life away from you because you ruined my last chance of getting my life back and taking over the world,Becky has a mystical psycic like you do"replied the absol.I needed to think fast,but then I remembered that the absol lost to the 4 pokemon,so I used my psycic power and I unfreezed time and I sent a message to the espeon.In it was save me from the evil absol who will take over the world soon,his come from the grave and you and your friends life will end if you and your friends don`t come.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:31 AM
OOC; I thought it was almost over. I'm wrong.

The sun rises slowly. Shadow opens her eyes and sees Blue. She sits up. Something in the ai doesn't feel right. She looks around. "Where's Gust. hey Blue wake up."

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 12:45 PM
i wake up and see shadow. i stand up and stretch my wings."i wonder where soar is. hey shadow . would you like to come to my land. i have a surprise for you."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Huh. Ok." I swish my tail back and forth before taking flight.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 01:06 PM
i take flight and fly next to shadow. after a few minutes we come across my land which is all weedless and has no rogue pokemon and has green grass.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"So what did you want to show me?"

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"i wanted to show you my land. it used to have dead greass and weeds every where. soar and i ,with the help of a few diglet and a water pokemon, dug it up and planted new grass seeds in. im planning to make a garden of berry bushes. i still need to make a nest but i dont know how to make one."i look around and wonder what berries i should plant."so what do you think?do you like it.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"Yeah its great. By the way, where is Soar. And have you seen Gust?"

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 01:48 PM
'i dont know . no i havent seen gust."i shadow passes over us and i look up at the sky and see a charizard. it come down and landed.it turns out to be soar."hi soar. have you seen gust?"

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Before he can answer Gust flies down and lands beside her. "Hi Gust."

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Phsy headed toward to Blue and Shadow with dead Pidgey in her mouth. Dark followed me to make sure I was ok.
" Hi Blue, Shadow, Soar and Gust!" Phsy yelled.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 02:15 PM
"Hey Phsy." Shadow and Gust fly over to her. "What have you been up to?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 02:21 PM
" Nothing pretty much. Just caught a fat Pidgey," Phsy said and showed a Pidgey.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Looks good. That reminds me. I haven't had anything to eat yet."

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM
" We can share it, except I don't have attack that can cut this," Phsy said.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 02:47 PM
"I think I know one. Slash. But first mind if i cook it?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 03:04 PM
" Whatever," Phsy replied. " I'll search for more food."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"Alright." Shadow roasted the Pidgey and shared it with Gust. "I'm going out to help Phsy. See ya later."

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Phsy dived into water and grabbed some fish.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Shadow flew among the trees and caught some more Pidgey and one Spearow.

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Phsy caught few Remoraids also and went back.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"I think this will do. So who's hungry?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 04:20 PM
" I think everyone is. Me and Dark will invite few pokemon since it might be too much for us to it all of this."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"OK. Maybe i can invite mom." Flys off to get her.

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Phsy and Dark came back with few of hungry pokemons.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Shadow came back looking confused. "I can't find her. Oh well. She's probably out hunting on her own. Alright now lets see. Cooked or raw?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 04:51 PM
" Swampert and Swellow want raw and rest want it cooked."

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Alright." Uses Ember to cook most but leaves a few raw. "Ok lets eat."

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I was running until I smell food in Blue's land, then I ran until I saw Blue, Shadow, Phsy and other hungry Pokemon, "Hello!!!! hey! I'm hungry too, why you didn't invite me? huh?" I said as I walked over at my friends

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Oh yeah sorry. There plenty of food. I was preoupied with fnding the food and trying to find my mom. Sorry. Here." Hands him a roasted pidgey with some specail seasoning.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"heres to my land!! "i grab a pidgey and rip some meat off.

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Phsy took quarter of roasted Spearow and ate it greatfuly.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Here here." She knaws on the Spearow.

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"thank you" I said with a smile, then I bite the roasted pidgey , "so, what's up?" I said then I turned to Blue, "Congratulations Blue, you made a really good job with this land"

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Yeah you did a great job. I guess I'll have to spiff up my place."

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Phsy suddenly sensed something. She sniffed.

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"something wrong Phsy?" I asked after I finished half the pidgey

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:41 PM
The wind suddenly blows and Shadow smells something odd. "whats that?"

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 05:41 PM
" I smell smoke....." Phsy replied, sniffing.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Smoke? Smoke comes from fire. So here is it coming from?" *sniff* *sniff* "Oh no. Its coming from my home!"

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"your home? do you think something's wrong there?" I asked as I stood up and raised my ears

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
i take flight and fly in the direction of a lake which is oposite direction of your home.

Alana
November 13th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"I don't know. But I'm gonna find out." Takes flight and heads for her home.

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Phsy ran toward to Alana's home.

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I ran towards Shadow's home faster than Phsy , when I reached it, I saw some smoke, "what's that?" I said then I ran towards the entrance

espeon and umbreon
November 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
" * cough* the smoke smells poisnous * cough*," Phsy coughed.

Trainer Phoebe
November 13th, 2004, 06:31 PM
i reach the lake and ask for a few pokemon to come with me. two warturtle get on my back and i carry another one in my arms. i fly shadows home as fast as possible.i see a scyther on the way and ask for it to come along. it come and we reach shadows home i land and let the warturtle down"whats wrong is it a fire?"

Alana
November 14th, 2004, 06:03 AM
"Yeah its fire but theres something weird about it. Youd better stay here. I'll be right back." Flys into the smoke.

God Of Water
November 14th, 2004, 09:13 PM
IC:The psycic pokemon dian`t reply so I had to thnik fast then I saw a fire close by and I had a plan I teleported to the fire and the absol followed me there were the pokemon I met earlier.

OCC;Im at Alana`s chacrcetes House.

espeon and umbreon
November 14th, 2004, 09:49 PM
OOC: Absol is unconsious. He fainted and is still trying to recover.

God Of Water
November 15th, 2004, 09:00 PM
OCC:You could of told me sooner lates just say absol is dead.

espeon and umbreon
November 15th, 2004, 09:40 PM
OOC: I thought you knew since i posted it.

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Shadow breathes in the poisones smoke and feels dizy. she coughs and sputters. Then falls to the ground in a dead faint. Gust watches but when she doesn't come back out he flys in and comes back a minute later holding her.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 07:59 PM
I asked Gust "Hey, is she fine?" I worried about Shadow, but I wanted to know why that poisonous smoke was in Shadow's home , too.

espeon and umbreon
November 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Phsy looked at Shadow.
" She's alive, but barley. Her breathing is faint. We had to do something!" Phsy said.

Trainer Phoebe
November 17th, 2004, 01:29 AM
i look at the scyther that i asked to come along"scyther please do that spin attack thing in the cave." scyther starts spnning and it pull all the smoke towards it up to the sky.i use a gust attack and get rid of the smoke and fly into shadows home. after a few minutes i come out fly low coughing and spluttering holding shadows mums body in myarms. i drop the body and collapse barely breathe . with my last energy i crawl over to shadow and spray her body with something i fund on the ground. then i collapse.(full restore she loses her poisoned stat and gets all health back.

espeon and umbreon
November 17th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Phsy layed Shadow on the ground. Phsy r then took out a potion and put few drops in Blue's mouth.

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"I will go and try to know what made the poisonous smoke, search some clues" I said as I ran in Shadow's cave hoping to find something.

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Shadow coughed again and opend her eyes. "Wait Max." she coughed again and sat up. She tried to talk but the smoke had damaged her voice temporaly. She drew a picture on te ground. A load of poison Pokemon had moved into her home and sent up the cloud of poison gas. She ten went over to her mom and hecked her pulse. She sat back and just stared off into the sky.

espeon and umbreon
November 17th, 2004, 09:29 PM
" At least he should have gas mask! Hey wait up!" Phsy yelled and ran after Max.

Trainer Phoebe
November 17th, 2004, 10:35 PM
the potion does not work as i am all most dead .

God Of Water
November 18th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Sudernly a voice appeared out of nowhere"The Fire Prince Has Rose"and the absol ghost disapeared,"You are born with a gift like that pokemon gang you met before you must you your gift wisely"said another voice.
David now had to figure out how to stop the fire,he reliesed that he could use his psycic powes to stop the fire so he used his psycic powers and the fire disappeared.

Alana
November 18th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOC; What fire? It was a poison cloud created by poison Pokemon.

Shadow shook her head and turned away from her mothers ody. She noticed that Blue still hadn't moved. Not you too. She thougt desperatly. She walked over and layed a claw on Blue's shoulder and shook her gently. Come on. she thought. Please wake up.

Electric Hero
November 18th, 2004, 09:28 PM
I entered Shadow's home, it was still some poisonous smoke in the air, I tried to find something suspicious, or any clue, then I started to cough. After a while I was dizzy, and I was poisoned too, I coughed and continued my search, then I found a note, but becuase I was too dizzy to read it, I ran out and leave the note besides Shadow and ran to the lake near there, and dove into the water and it purified somehow, then I swimmed to the surface and walked over Shadow, I wanted to know what was writted down the note.

God Of Water
November 18th, 2004, 09:34 PM
theres a fire and a poison smoke.

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 09:48 PM
" Do I had to take care of everything?" Phsy sighed and dropped few more potion into Blue's mouth. " THAT HAD TO WORK OR I'LL KILL MYSELF!"

Trainer Phoebe
November 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM
i get the potion put in my mouth a second time and i get shaken by shadow.i open my eyes slowly and speak with a sore throat."is.........your mum.....ok?"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"I'm glad you're Ok." Shadow didn't answer the other question. "Guess I can talk again." She rasped.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 06:32 PM
i stand up and get a few berrys and crush them for their juices. i drink the juices and my throat becomes less sore.i start thing about how to get the poison smoke out and how to get the poison pokemon out.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Shadow drinks some juice to then without a word she spreads her wings and flys back into her home cold fire in her eyes.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 07:11 PM
i watch her go in and stay out sidee knowing she wants to be alone.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Shadow flys to a part od her home that is free of poison. She curls up in a ball and cries.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Phsy stared at Shadow, looking worried and sad.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:25 PM
OOC; I'm not with you two anymore. I went back to my home land.

Eventaully shadow sat up. Tears still streamed down her face. She took flight again and went to find the poison Pokemon.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 07:31 PM
i see shadow in the distence and i look around. nobody else noticed shadow . i take flight and lfy away from shadow. i circle around in a wide arc and follow shadow.

Electric Hero
November 19th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I saw Shadow and Blue flying away, I looked at the ground at walked away from everybody else, then I started to think.

God Of Water
November 19th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I looked at the pokemon for one last time,then I teleported to where I last saw that ninetale and I expained everything.

OCC:This is going to be one of my last posts on this RPG.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Shadwo spootd some poison Pokemon below. Seh breathed flames on them. Then she dove down grabbed them and took them off her home land. She kept looking and geting rid of the poison Pokemon. But she couldn't find the one she was looking for.

Trainer Phoebe
November 22nd, 2004, 01:15 AM
i follow shadow and flap harder to gain speed. i come up on shadows left side."do you want any help?"

espeon and umbreon
November 22nd, 2004, 01:23 AM
OOC: I am in your homeland

Phsy looked at the ruined areas. She looked. Poison pokemons were everywhere. Zubat and it's evolution and such. but something that caught in her eyes was a large Arbok.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
As I walked away from everyone, a big purple tail grabbed me by the neck, "AGH!" it was trying to suffocate me, I closed my eyes, it was REALLY trying to kill me, then I opened my eyes and saw a big Arbok, then I thought that I was just a little snack for the big Arbok.

Trainer Phoebe
November 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
i drop back and return to the group. i see an arbok with max in its tail. i turn to steel and slash its back. wounding it mortally.i land and retun to normal.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
The Arbok fell, and it escaped with a wound on its back, then I saw Blue, "thank you, I really owe you one, or even my life!" I said as I tried to breath more oxygen.

Trainer Phoebe
November 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
"your welcome."i follow the arbok and kill it and throw it out of shadows home. i fly around using flame thrower on any poison pokemon i see and i throw them out of shadows homeland.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:41 PM
"ouch" I said as I walked away a little bit, and found a Weezing, "I will help too" I said as I used thunder on him, and I used headbutt to kick him out of Shadow's homeland

espeon and umbreon
November 22nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
" You shouldn't need to kill it..." Phsy said coldly. She suddenly saw a gorgila sized Gulpin. " This poison pokemons isn't ordinary one!"

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
"I am not killing them..... then do oyu think that they are robots or what?" I said to Phsy, as I look at another giant poison pokemon away from me.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Shadow ignoreds all of the comotion below. She kept flying. Then the wind shiifted and she stopped snifing the air. She started flying again. Finally she landed near her nest. Resting there was a large Gligar. It was about the same size as she was. She growled. "You're the one. Now you must pay."

espeon and umbreon
November 23rd, 2004, 09:42 PM
" Even though they are evil I don't want to see killing. I already seen enough pokemons dead..." Phsy said and dodged Gulpin's attacks.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:56 PM
The Gligar stared at her then laughed. "Sure." Shadow snarled then released a powerful FireBlast attack at the Gligar. It flew out of the way. "Come back!" Shadow followed.

Trainer Phoebe
November 26th, 2004, 09:34 PM
i hear shadow and i fly to her."do you want my help?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:42 PM
"No." Said Shadow wincing. "I can and will do this on my own." She attacked again.

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I looked at the sky and saw Shadow fighting a giant Gligar, "... that's the 'boss' of all these poison pokemon!" I said , then I turned around, and my second worst nightmare appeared infront of me, an Arbok "oh crap" I said as I used quick attack to run away from the Arbok, and I stopped beside the lake.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:04 PM
The Gligar used Poison Sting but Shadow fought it off. Then she used Tackle. After that she grabbed Gligar and used Seimic Toss. It was hurt but the attack hadn't had much efect.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Phsy dosged Gulpin's attack one by one and then use psychic to knock it out. It fainted. but suddenly huge Crobat about size of Tyranitar appeared.
" Oh ****..." Phsy mumbled.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Shadow was breathing heavily. So was Gligar. Shadow powered up her most powerful attack. So did Gligar. "Blue get out of here. This will be a brutal attack."

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I saw Shadow charging her most powerful attack, and then I knew that was going to be a really big explosion all over the place... "oh crap, I'm gonna see fireworks"

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:11 PM
The Crobat attacked Phsy with huge Toxic. Phsy tried to dodge, but failed. She sttod up and used hyperbeam at Crobat, but it because of its size, it only did little damage.

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 08:36 PM
I saw Phsy having troubles with a Crobat, and I ran and stopped behind her, "do you want any help?" I asked

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:52 PM
" No thanks. One can stand on my own," Phsy replied.

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 09:28 PM
"ok-dokie" I said as I went to the lake again, I looked at the immobile reflection of me in the water. Then, my reflection disappeared, the water was starting to shake, then a giant Tentacruel, "oh damm friggin crap..."

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Phsy released confusion. Crobat was confused for a bit.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Shadow put everything she had into an OverHeat attack. Gligar put everything into Hyper Beam. The two attacks colided in mid air. The was a huge explosion and smoke went everywhere.

Trainer Phoebe
November 28th, 2004, 12:06 AM
i get blown back and think of something. some times electric pokemon chock each other to regenerate health. so maybe it would work for fire pokemon. i breathe in and shoot a small ball of fire at sadow hoping it works.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Shadwo feels a burning sensation but she also feels some strength return. As the smoke cleared both Gligar and Shadow were badly hurt. But thanks to Blue Shadow was better off. "Poison types retreat!" It called then vanished into nothing. She was breathing heavily. She had won.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 11:57 AM
When the smoke cleared the Tentacruel was about to attack me , I charged my electricity to counter-attack, but then he stopped and he turned around and retreated from the battle and from Shadow's homeland, "she won... WOO SHE WON! YAY!" I said when I saw all the poison pokemon retreating, "Congratulations Shadow!" I yelled

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:18 PM
" Even though, poison pokemon is gone, we didn't win. We are all damaged, but some of the poison pokemon only got a scratch. I think they will come back..."

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC: Sorry but owner said its too late to join.

Codecrakr
November 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Oh. Okay. I'll delete it.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM
"you have just disappointed me, Phsy" I told her with a face of bad day

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:57 PM
" Well I was telling the truth. Sometimes you have to face
it ."

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"well, then we won this battle, and we will win the war" I told her with kinda a smile

Trainer Phoebe
November 28th, 2004, 09:58 PM
i fly up to shadow and see that she is hurt and breathing heavily. i gently breathe fire on her body and heal her.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Thanks BLue. Shadow mutters. "No this is the end. They won't come back. But you are right. We did not win. A sacrifice was made and a life was taken."

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 10:04 PM
" I'm feeling bit dizzy. I might go to sleep..." Phsy said and slept.

Trainer Phoebe
December 1st, 2004, 12:24 AM
"im sorry about your mother..."i stare at the ground

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
Shadow sighed. "Don't be. She knew it as well as I. She was ill even before the poison types showed up. Thats why she couldn't come to that little party we had. She knew she was dying and just didn't tell me until right before she died." Shadow was quiet for awhile.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM
I just stared at the ground, like saying that I'm sorry too.

ooc: ya know? we said that after defeating Absol, we would be friends and we would getting g/f and b/f, but, I think that we are not........ but oh well......... and we are almost at the 40th page in this RP! XD

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: Yeah but we kinda did. Wow two more pages and the RP is over.

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 09:56 PM
OOC: Really? I guess mine is 20 posts per page, so...

Phsy couldn't sleep anymore so she sat up.
" Um, guys, where is Gust, Soar and Dark?" she asked.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 10:42 PM
"I don't know" I told Phsy, then I lay on the ground and stared at the blue sky.

Trainer Phoebe
December 2nd, 2004, 01:09 AM
i think about soar and suddenly miss him alot.i fly down to the ground and walk over to m land."i think i love soar."

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 01:28 AM
" I'm going home. I hope you find your love soon, Max!" Phsy waved and left.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Shadow looked around then took off. "I wonder where Gust is." She murmered.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
I heard what Phsy said, I looked at her, "yeah sure" I said, I really didn't mind to find my love. I stood up, "I will go home too, see ya!" I said then I went running to my homeland. In the way there, I heard a scream, and it came from the lake near my home. I walked up there, and saw a female Pikachu being attacked by 2 Pinsir, "hey you two, I killed your families!" it wasn't the right thing to say, bu it was the first thing I thought to catch their attention, they stopped attacking the female Pikachu. They looked at me and they came flying over at me, they prepaed their horns and attacked me. I jumped before they even touched me, they trapped themselves with their horns, then I went running at the pikachu , "are you ok?" I asked her, "yes, thank you" she answered, I looked behind and the 2 Pinsir un-trapped themselves, and they came flying , "run away! now!" I said to the pikachu, she heard me and ran away to some bushes.

I looked behind me again, and saw one Pinsir prepapring to attack me, I tried to evade it, but it was too late, I got hit by its horns, and I was sent flying through the air and fell on the lake. I open my eyes, and saw the two Pinsir following me even in the water, I got hit again, and because of the force of the attack, I was sent flying again, thid time outside the lake. I looked down and saw the two Pinsir again trying to attack me "this time, they are wet" I thought, then I used thunder against the both of them, they fainted and fell on the water. I landed beside the lake and went to the bushes where the femlae pikachu hid, "hello? you can go out now" I said, she walked out from the bushes and stared at me, "what's your name?" I asked her, "my name is Mary" she answered , "well, I said run away, not hide in the bushes, why those Pinsir were attacking you?" I asked her, "because I said the same thing you said to them" Mary answered, "so you are a trouble maker!" I said pointing at her , "that's not true!" she said moving my hand away from pointing at her. "where do you live?" I asked her, "I live over there" Mary said pointing to a land that was almost besides mine, "wow, we are almost neighbors" I said, "yeah?" she said, "well, I must go, see ya Mary" I said and I started to run to the big lake zone, "wait! I don't even know your name" she said, stopping me, I turned around "my name is Max" I said, and I continued my way to the big lake.

ooc: I will never come back to this RP, XD.... nah just kidding

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Shadow was geting tired. She hadn't relized how much energy she had used up in that battle. Her eyelids began to droop and she fell asleep in mid air. She swooped down and went into a nose dive. Some one caught her before she hit the ground and layed her gently on the grass. "Sleep well Shadow." Said Gust as he curled up beside her.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:37 PM
As Phsy reached her home, someone grabbed her.
" Hey Phsy," Dark said. Phsy smiled and leaned on Dark's back and slept.

God Of Water
December 2nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
1 month later.....................
David has 2 children named James and Georgia he is married to Becky and he is living life a normal life.He is the king of ninetales and vulpixs.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 08:48 PM
A month later........
Shadow flys around her teratory looking for intruders. She is ruler of the Blazing Star tribe. Gust is king. Many new Charizard, Charmander, and Charmeleon have moved in since her mother died. Seeing nothing unusaul she decides to pay a visit to Blue.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 09:03 PM
A month later...

Phsy and Dark became ruler of eon land. They got married and had a twin eevee named Crest and Moon. She was very busy since then, but lived very happy life.

Trainer Phoebe
December 2nd, 2004, 10:01 PM
1 month later.......

soar and i have 2 duaghters and our land is blooming with trees. many charmanders,charmelions and a few charizrds have moved into my land.they were riends of my parents and help me with my land. i am flying around my land looking for intruders and rogue pokemon. i see a raticate and swoop down and throw it out accross the lake. i continue my rounds and hover by my berry trees inspecting the growth .behind me shadow flys closer from 150 metres away. i know shes there becuase she kept her promise to teach me how to use my other senses. even though i have my sight i still find my other senses useful. phsy tuaght me karate and i am experimenting with different berries to make healing paste. many pokemon already come to me to get healed becuase it is very good. i look at one berry tree and see a caterpie i take it and torch it and eat it.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:08 PM
1 month later...
Max and Mary are a married couple, they have one son and a daughter right now, a Pikachu called Lightning, and a Pichu called Rose. They are rulers of the Kailtzer Land, where they born. Every kind of electric pokmon go there now. Max's parents are dead, they died in a fire, his brothers went to another land, but Max still see the rest of his family. With his land in peace, he decides to visit his old friends.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Shadow smiles and calls, "Hey Blue. I know you know I'm here. Wanna go visit Phsy and Max? maybe we can have a get together."

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
The two little Eevees played with 3 little Eevee. Phsy smiled. Eon land was blooming with flowers and fruits. There were grass, fish and living creatures.
" Ma ma, can we play with those Rattatas?" Moon and Crest asked. Phsy nodded.
" Our kids are growing up darling," Phsy said. Dark nodded.

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
i turn around grinning."of course. ill get my children and soar."i fly to my nest ."children come we going to shadows. they cheer and run circles around me. one of them is blind as i was blind but i do not worry about that becuase phsy can fix it."soar!we're going to shadows place.maybe they can help us name the children."i pick up the blind one and she squels a bit."its ok darling its only mother." i hold onto her firmly and leave the ground. i fly over to shadow and reach her in a few seconds."so are you going to have children shadow?"

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
" Dr., there's a injured Vaporeon," the Flareon said. Phsy nodded. She quickly healed the wound by potion.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Lightning and Rose were playing with Mary, until Lightning asked a question, "mom, how dad and you met each other?" , "well, I saved you father from 2 pinsirs" Mary lied , I was looking for something, "that's not true, Lightning don't believe your mother" I quickly said as I walked infront of Mary and my sons. And again I walked infront of my family, "I saved your mother from the 2 Pinsirs" I told my son, "wow, and how did you defeat them dad?" asked Lightning, "well.... they got wet and ZAP!" I said, finally stopping from walking. "well, good-bye everybody" I said as I almost started to run, "wait a second! where are you going?" asked Mary, "I already told you. I'm going to Eon Land" I answered, "well good-bye!" "bye dad!" said my Mary then my sons, "see you!" I said, finally I started to run over Eon Land.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 07:57 PM
" Mama, Papa, how did you two met?" Crest asked. Phsy sat down beside Dark.
" Well we met at the moutain over there." Phsy pointed at the mountain.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 10:27 PM
After a while, I reached Eon Land. Two Umbreons stopped me from entering Eon Land, "who are you?" they said, "tell your ruler, Phsy, that the ruler of Kailtzer Land is here" I said. One of the umbreons went to advice Phsy.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
Suddenly one of the guard Umbreon came to Phsy.
" What is it?" Phsy asked.
" The Pikachu who is a ruler of Kailtzer Land said that he's here," the Umbreon said.
" Let him come in," Phsy said. Umbreon nodded and left.

Electric Hero
December 4th, 2004, 04:08 PM
The Umbreon let me enter the land. I saw flowers and happy pokmon there, finally I found Phsy, "wow, beautiful land, Phsy" I said, "long time no see Phsy... what's up?" I said with a big smile on my face.

espeon and umbreon
December 4th, 2004, 04:11 PM
" Good as usual. Making sure my children Moon and Crest is behaving themselves and healing the wounded pokemons,"Phsy replied.

Electric Hero
December 4th, 2004, 11:08 PM
I smiled "yeah... do you remember those times when we were together partying or trying to defeat Absol?" I said to her, always smiling, "good times"

espeon and umbreon
December 4th, 2004, 11:25 PM
" I remembered like it was yesterday," Phsy smiled.

Electric Hero
December 4th, 2004, 11:32 PM
ooc: indeed, it was yesterday XD

ic: I smiled, "now everyone owns a land, has its own family. Even I hate to admit it, now I'm starting to miss those times when we used to fight, hehe" I said looking at the horizon

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 12:27 AM
" Yeah. So what is your life like know?" Phsy asked.

Trainer Phoebe
December 5th, 2004, 01:14 AM
i see soar coming with my other child and i fly to shadows home with my blind child.i start thinking up names for my children.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Shadow takes off beside her and looks at the sky. "I'm thinkin about kids. But right now we have so many new members I have a lot to do. I don't want to have childeren only to have Gust have to look after them or leave them by them selves all the time. Mother used to have to do that adn well I don't want to have to." She sighed. "For right now I just help all the others with their kids." She stopped then said, "Hey Blue, do you ever wish for an adventure again like the ones we had with Absol. To be honost I do and I also, well I've never really been happy being a Charizard. I've never told anyone but its true."

Electric Hero
December 5th, 2004, 10:40 AM
"well, Kailtzer land is a beautiful place now. Me and Mary have 2 children, many pokmon have come to the land since we defeated Absol. Well to cut to the point, all is in peace now, all is great" I told Phsy looking at her with a smile.

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM
" That's great! I'm going to visit Shadow with my children, while Dark look after the land. Wanna come?" Phsy asked and headed for the land, Moon and Crest followed her.

Electric Hero
December 5th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"sure! why not?" I said then I followed Phsy.

Trainer Phoebe
December 5th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"yeah it would be great to go on another adventure. i feel like i need some danger in my life rather than measely raticates.whats wrong with being a charizards?its great!you can fly.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"I'm not sure. I just wish I was a Charmeleon or even a Charmander again. Every thing just seemed more fun and exiting back then."

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:56 PM
When Phsy reached Shadow's land with her children behind her, she was amazed.
" Hey Shadow, hey Blue!" Phsy waved at them.

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I reached Shadow's land. Then I saw Blue and Shadow, "Hey!" I said to them with a smile on my face.

Trainer Phoebe
December 7th, 2004, 08:16 PM
i look down and see phsy and max."hey guys! whats happening these days?"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Shadow smiled. "Hey guys how you been?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
" Great!" Phsy replied.
" Mama can I play with Charmander for a while?" Crest and Moon asked.
" Yes dear, you may." Both of Phsy's children ran towards to the two Charmander.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Shadow watched them play. Then she turned to Pshy, "So what have you been up too?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:17 PM
" Nothing special, healing the pokemons, taking care of other baby pokemons with Dark..."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"I've just been taking care of my land and nogoshiating with many fire Pokemon. My clan has been geting pretty big." She sighed and got a far away look on her face.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:40 PM
" What wrong?" Phsy asked.
" Mama can we explore?" Crest asked. Phsy nodded.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Shadow shook her head and smiled, "Nothing nothing."

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 07:03 PM
i put my baby down and soar puts my other duaghter down.i watch them."i still dont know what to name them."my blind duaghter is walking toward a river. i walk over and pick her up and tell her to walk in the oposite direction.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:04 PM
" Hey Blue I noticed that your daughter is blind. Do you want me to heal her?"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Shadow looked at the young blind Charmander. "A name? What about Cosmo?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:30 PM
" Anyway Shadow, something is wrong with you," Phsy said as she gave a drop of unblind potion to Blue's child.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"yes please i would like you to heal her. thank you shadow. cosmo is a good name.i think starlight is a good name for my other duaghterbecuase her eyes sparkle like stars."right then my duaghters come over together. and ask what their names are.i tell them."cosmosim going to give you to a friend of mine and hes going to fix your eyes ok?" i said."ok mum ."i pick cosmos up and put her down next to phsy."there you phsy."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Shadow looked at Pshy, "I'm fine really..." Her voice trailed off.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Phsy gave Cosmos drop of the potion.
" Shadow, in a month I learned to sense the feeling of other pokemons."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Shadow looked at her. "I don't wanna be a Charizard. I never did. I only became one because I had to. If I hadn't I couldn't have helped all of you beat Absol. And I couldn't have helped Blue."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Phsy frowned.
" That's not true. You helped us."

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"Yes because I evolved." Gust flew over head and looked down at her his eyes sad. he knew what they were talking about though Shadow had never said anything. He had guessed. It wasn't all that hard.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:59 PM
" Look Shadow, I once didn't want to be Espeon, but I realised that life isn't always perfect and even though I am what I don't want to be, I knew that I should live up with it. "

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"Thats true and I've tried to think along those lines but.." She stopped then looked Phsy in the eyes, "You're a potion maker. Can you turn me back into a Charmeleon until I'm ready to evolve?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 08:23 PM
"shadow. think ofall the good things you have done. you save my life by finding me. you helped me.you helped bring peace to the safari zone.isnt that something to be proud of?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Phsy sighed and took out a red potion.
" Are you sure you want to do this?"

Alana
December 9th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Shadow turned to Blue, "Thats something any Pokemon would be proud of. But I'm still not ready to be a Charizard and a leader. Gust can take over for a while." Turns back to Phsy, "Yes I'm sure. Are sure this is safe and works?"

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Phsy shrugged.
" Well drink it. You need whole bottle to be Charmeleon." She handed Shadow a potion.

Electric Hero
December 9th, 2004, 09:16 PM
"are you really going to be a Charmeleon again Shadow?" I asked her looking at her with a strange look.

Trainer Phoebe
December 10th, 2004, 03:10 AM
i walk around and my children come up asking me for ice cream . i say yes. after that they want to explore. i say yes .after thatthey want to play with other charmander.for the next hour i get bugged. after the hour i cant stand it any more.i look around for a quiet place but cant find one."ARGH!I CANT TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!"i run around and see max and run at him then head but him expecting me to shock me from anger.

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I saw Blue coming against me. After I finished turning around to look at her, I recieved the damage of her attack. I was sent flying, I recovered myself and landed on the ground on my feet. I started to charge an attack. But then I stopped, "I wouldn't attack a friend of mine" I thought. I just stared at her, waiting ,possibly, for a reason why she attacked me.

Trainer Phoebe
December 10th, 2004, 02:48 PM
i walk over to max and pick him upi put him against my fae so he can see the anger in my eyes."max. shock me. now."

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"why?" I asked her. I did saw the anger in her eyes. And I didn't knew the reason why she was so angry.

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 03:23 PM
" Blue, that's enough!" Phsy yelled.

Kay11190
December 10th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Name:Nick
What Pokemon Are You:silvertailed charmander
Pesonality:Friendly and determined to do what he has too