PDA

View Full Version : Born As A Pokemon

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

God Of Water
September 17th, 2004, 12:06 AM
You have just been born,while you are young your mother and father take care of you,you can play with other pokemon and do other stuff,but as you get older you leave your mother and father and you can battle other pokemon,find a mate and do lots of other things,it your choice what you do.
One Thing You are born in the Kanto Safari Zone.
Heres the form
Name:
What Pokemon Are You:
Pesonality:
heres mine

Name:David
What Pokemon Are You:Vulpix
Pesonality:A kind,happy and useful pokemon

Alana
September 17th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Hey I'll join.

Name: Shadow Flame (Shadow for short)
What Pokemon Are You: Black Charmander http://www.vilhjalmur.com/butterfree/blackcharmander.png
Personality: Carefree energetic and I love making friends.

OOC: Credit for the sprite given to, "Butterfree A.K.A. Dragonfree"

dark_croconaw
September 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Name: Careena (friends call her Kyree, kay-ree)
What Pokemon Are You: Ferret
Pesonality: Kind, nice, friendly. She seems to me kind of mystical and usually keeps to herself.

espeon and umbreon
September 21st, 2004, 05:44 PM
Name: Phsy
What pokemon are you:Evee ( when it gets older it evolves into Espeon)
Personality: gentle, mysterious and smart.

dark_croconaw
September 21st, 2004, 07:19 PM
Are we gonna start now or wait for more members?

God Of Water
September 21st, 2004, 07:39 PM
We`ll start,but people can still join.

Alana
September 22nd, 2004, 12:13 AM
OOC: Great we can start now. Alright hope you doon't mind if I shoot it off.

A little black Charmander was walking through the grass. "Hey mom look I can walk" She said happily. "Thats great dear but come back here now I don't want you to go to far." The mother Charizard rapped her tail around her child. She was thinking. "Your only a day old and your already walking aroud like you were a year." She nuzzled the Charmander. "Momy do I have a name?" She asked. "Of course dear. Everyone has a name. I guess I just haven't told you your yet. Your name is Shadow Flame." Shadow Flame smiled. "Shadow Flame, I like that." "Good now rest little Shadow." Shadow Flame curled up beside her mpther and went to sleep. As soon as she was asleep Wonder Blaze(Shadow's mom) looked around. She was troubled. Why was little Shadow black. She couldn't understand it. She looked down at the slepping Charmander. "Rest easy my child for you will need all your stregnth." Wonder Blaze new that Pokemon of unusual color were tormented and picked on from the day they were born to the day they died. "I hope that does not happen to you little Shadow." She whispered. Then she curled up and fell asleep under the full moon.

God Of Water
September 22nd, 2004, 01:00 AM
You mean furret dark croconaw,one more thing I forgot to tell everyone,you are only alowwed to have pre-evolved pokemon,that means your chacrecter is a sentret,it can evolve later.

I walked around some of the Safari Zone,my mother had only let me go a bit far from where we lived,after I finished exploring,our family had dinner,when we finished eating,my mother told me and my sister(Rebeeca) a story,after finishing the story she told us to go to sleep,we did what we were told,and we soon fell asleep.While me and sis were asleep,my mother and father discussed my power,my father said that I was more powerful that a average baby vulpix,and my mother agreed.

Trainer Phoebe
September 22nd, 2004, 01:34 AM
Name: I do not have a name.

What Pokemon Are You: charmander.

Personality: I was born blind and my parents were killed a few days after by team rocket. I mainly spend my time alone in one place thinking about the world and what is out there. One day while walking I noticed all the smells and decided to try and use my senses to try and get around. Each day I practice using my other senses to move but I dont get very far before I bump into a tree or trip over. (I dont have the radar from dare devil but I can hear and smell things and guess where they are from that. I am not very good with it and I bump into things and trip over pretty much all the time.) I dont have any friends and get pushed around a lot. I am also blue. (Sorry Alana. I just want to be a bit strange.

----------------------------------------

A small blue charmander is walking through some grass. not far from her a black charmander has just gone to sleep her mother is looking around through the grass. i am just a few metres from them and do not know they are there when i trip on a rock and fall over. i groan and lay there not know where any trees are and very scared of another pokemon attacking me.

ooc: becuase i am blind my eyes are black too .

espeon and umbreon
September 22nd, 2004, 02:11 AM
Baby Evee was lying beside her mother, Water the Vaporeon. It stretched it's leg.
" Mama what's my name?" lil Evee asked. Her mum thought for a moment and patted her daughter's head.
" Phsy my darling," her mother smiled. Phsy giggled and stood up.
" Mama, how do I walk like you?" she asked. Her mum laughed and patted her fin.
" Different way to your's. I used to have feet like you and rather walk on land, but now I rather swim" she said. Phsy yawned. She was plainly getting tired.
" Mama I'm hungry and tired," she said. Water smiled and stood up.
" I will bring some fish while you rest. I will wake you when I come back." she said.
" Ok Mama," Phsy said. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Water thought for a moment. Phsy was simply from Physic and she has feeling that her daughter wouldn't evolve like her. She shook her head and walked quietly, shined by Moonlight.

Alana
September 22nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOC: Hey Pheobe would you like to be blue? http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/bluecharmander.png
Or mabey another Pokemon of a different color. I could help you get the sprite.

Shadow felt her mother get up. "Mommy where are you going?" "Don't worry dear Im just going to get us something to eat." Shadow nodded and curled up but she couldn't get back to sleep. She stood up and looked around. It was dark but she could see something not to far off. A flame. She walked towards it curiously.

espeon and umbreon
September 22nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
Phsy woke up, feeling bloated.
" Goodmorning dear," Water said, licking Phsy's face. Phsy giggled, feeling like she was chickled.
" Morning Mama," she said.
" I got some nice berries for you to it," her mum said, giving Phsy some oran and chesto berry.
" Thankie mama!" she said and ate gratefully. Water smiled and patted her little baby.

Trainer Phoebe
September 22nd, 2004, 11:26 PM
ooc: ok. ill be blue. i would rather be black but i dont mind. ill edit my profile.

:i feel cold winds going over me and guess it must be night time. in the wind i smell another pokemon.i get up and sniff trying to smell where they are." whos there? please go away. i dont have any berries to give you!"i back away scared and fall on my bottom. quite scared i sit still and hope they dont see me.

Alana
September 22nd, 2004, 11:31 PM
Shadow Flame looks at the Charmander. "I don't want any berrys." She said. The wind picks up and she shivers. "Why do you keep falling down?" She asked curiously. Just then Wonder Blaze comes back with some Pecha berrys. Shadow is a little ways off talking to a strange Pokemon. She flys to her. "Shadow Flame come back to the nest its getting chilly." Then she notices the other Charmander, she relaxes a bit. "Hello little one. Whats your name and where is your mother?"

Trainer Phoebe
September 22nd, 2004, 11:40 PM
i hear some one talking and then a bit of warmth wash over me. i then feel swooping and some one asks me a couple o question." i keep fallin over becuase i cant see. i dont have a name and my parenst are cold and dont move. i dont know where they are.sorry."

Alana
September 22nd, 2004, 11:47 PM
Shadow moves closer. "You can't see. And your mommy doesn't move. No name." She feels herself grow cold but she doesn't know why. For a Charmander so young she is quite intellagent. Wonder Blaze walks over and helps the pore Charmander to its feet. "Come with us we can settle the rest later. Right now you need food and a warm place to sleep." Shadow and Wonder Blaze help the young Pokemon back to there nest then Wonder Blaze gives them the Pecha berrys she has collected. "Eat up now." Shadow hadn't realised how hungry she was.

Trainer Phoebe
September 22nd, 2004, 11:54 PM
i get helped up and taken some where then feel something put into my hand. i feel its shape and texture and i smell it and know that it must be a pecha berry." thank you shadow." i guess one is called shadow becuase of what i have heard.i eat the berries and curl up and go to sleep.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:00 AM
Shadow Flame watches the other Charmander for awhile then she curls up to and falls asleep.

The next morning Shadow wakes up and smells breakfast. She opens her eyes and looks around but her mom isn't there. "Mommy" She calls out then she sees her flying above and she relaxes. Shadow pokes the Blue Charmander. "Wake up, we need to eat then we have to go name hunting." She picks up some of the food her mom brought and eats a little. Then she tosses some at her friend. "Come on get up."

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 12:07 AM
i am having a good dream about the last few hours and then i get poked and i wake up. i hear shadow tell me that we need to go name hunting and i feel something against my tail. i get up and open my eyes and yawn then eat the berries." ok if you say so shadow flame. but i might hold you back. i bump into things alot."

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:10 AM
"I know but I don't care. Now come on lets find your name." Shadow gets up and walks over to the Charmander. "here" She said wagging her tail "Grab my tail and I'll lead you around."

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 12:19 AM
"ok" i feel the air and grasp onto something nice,smooth and warm." lead the way."

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:24 AM
Shadow starts walking slowly around asking the Charmander questions. When they reached an open meadow Shadow stopped. "Alright this is how we're going to find your name. We're going to sit here and you tell me about yourself." She sits down.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:33 AM
Phsy was eating nice Chesto berries when she notices a two figures, she couldn't see what pokemon it was but she was certain that it was blue and black. She growled, ready to strike.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:40 AM
Shadow heard a growling coming from her right. "Hello" She said standing up. Then she suddenly realised that her mother had left to find food, they were helpless if someone attacked. She lowered herself to the ground and waited.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:43 AM
Phsy was ready to strike. She headed toward to two figures. She squinted her eyes and jumped at black figure.
" I got you now!" said Phsy.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:52 AM
Shadow stood herground. She couldn't move if she did then Blue would get hurt. As the Eevee drew closer Shadow Flame knew that she was in trouble. She stood there with her tail curled up to her body and braced herself. About five miles away Wonder Blaze stoped.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 12:54 AM
i hear a growl and sniff around and listen carefully. i face where i hear and sniff the growling pokemon and make a fire in my throat and prepare to breath it out.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:58 AM
" What are you doing in my mother's territory! Speak or you will pay a terrible price!" said Phsy. She growled at two Charmanders and bit black one. Little blood formed on black Charmander's sholder. Blue one didn't know what was happenng. Evee instantly knew that blue one was blind so Phsy left them alone.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:59 AM
Shadow Flame cried out in pain. Now she was mad. "We were talking until you came along, Now I'm mad." Flames shot out of her mouth and just grazed the Eevee's tail.

Four miles away Wonder Blaze was coming home.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
i hear the sound of feet running and whip around and fire at the sound scorching the pokemons tail.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 01:51 AM
" Oh I'm truly mad! Get away from my mother's territory tomorrow morning and if I see you still, I'm going to bite you again!" Phsy said.

See ya tomorrow everyone!

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
"we were just walking!!!arnt we alowed to hold a conversation?"i sniff andpick up the trail we left when we walked hear and walk back to shadows nest smelling continuily to keep the trail

dark_croconaw
September 23rd, 2004, 06:53 AM
Kyree was moving through the forest. Overhearing the noises she moved in closer to the sounds. She stood before the charmanders and evee. "Hi", she said.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
" What do you want? " asked Phsy. She couldn't harm Sentret for it was normal type.
" Are you going to stay there Charmanders? I am only giving you's a chance for little blind one's sake!" Phsy went to her mother.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
" ur a meanie!!! im suprised your not with the bullies that pick on me!!!" i pick up a rock and throw it in the sound of his voice especting to miss but i actually hit him on the head and send him rolling down a hill into a small creek."did i hit him?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
" oh that hurts! I'm noot being meanie! I'm trying to protect my mother's territory! It's my duty and I respect that! Now please get out before my mother and your mother fight!" Phsy said. She of course wasn't trying to be mean. She loved her mother and respects her. She felt drowzee and fell, rolling and splash! She fell down on a river. The current was strong and she couldn't swim.
" Mama help!" Phsy called out. Her mother couldn't hear her. Only pokemon that could help her was two Charmanders and Sentret.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Shadow didn't like the Eevee but she couldn't let the pore thing drown. She ran to the waters edge and reached out for the Eevee. "Grab me hand." She said desperatly.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
she grabbed black one's hand. Black one pulled her up. Phsy lay down.
" Thanks for h..e..l..p..i..n...g... me..." Phsy said. Lot of blood was coming out. She closed her eyes. She wasn't dead, but her breath was so faint.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Shadow Flame wasn't sure what to do. She bent down and touched the Eevee's head. Just then Wonder Blaze came soring back. She landed and looked at the little Eevee. She also noticed that Shadow was hurt. First she laid her tail on the Eevee and used recover. "Wether or not we're enemys doesn't matter." She said quietly.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Few minute later Phsy woke up. She could see two Charmanders staring at her.
" Thank you. Sorry about my behaviour, but this land really is owned by my family the Eons. You, starter family ( Squirtle, Blastoise, Ivysaur etc.) agreed not to interfere it. I guess they forgot.Oh, by the way my name is Phsy," Phsy said and shook the hand of two Charmanders.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:28 PM
Wonder Blaze spoke, "I am sorry I haven't taught Shadow Flame to stay away from this place yet." She smiled and Shadow Flame bowed her head. "yeah I'm sorry i didn't know. Guess we should get going now huh." She turned and began to walk away.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
" Wait!" Phsy called out. Shadow Flame and Wonder Blaze turned around. " I picked many berries and I decided to give half to you two. " Phsy opened her bag and took another bag, which she put half berriesin it. " Here you go. Um... Can we be friends? I really need a friend"

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
Shadow looked at her. She new that Eevee was really a nicee Pokemon. "How can we be friends?" She asked "We're not allowed on this land."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Phsy smiled.
" See that land over there? Well that land is not owned by any pokemon and we are allowed to go. It have flowers, pokemons, water, foods and lots of stuff!" Phsy said. She nibbled on some berries and waited for the answer.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Shadow Flame smiled. "Yeah that sounds like loads of fun." She picks up some berries and nibbles them but shes not really hungry.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
" Let go then!" Phsy said and 3 baby pokemon ran towards to the place.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Shadow ran happily to the unowned land and started running around in it. Then something came out of the bushes and stred at her. It was a Spearow. "A black Charmander." It started laughing then it flew up and struck Shadow on the nose. "You don't belong here go back to where you came from freak." Shadows eyes filled with tears. She turned and ran back to her mom. "Mommy why did that Spearow call me a freak?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Phsy glared at Spearow. She bit the Spearow and it cried out in pain.
" You'll regret it lil Evee!" then it flew away. Phsy looked back and tried to cheer up Shadow, but Shadow was gone to her mum.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
Wonder Blaze looked at her sadly. "I really hoped you wouldn't have to face this, you see Pokemon of different colors tend to get picked on." Shadow looked up. "For how long?" "A long time, but don't worry about that now go and play." Shadow smiled and scampered off to play with Phsy.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Phsy played and guarded two Charmander at same time. Pokemon like Spearow, Fearow glared at them. But pokemon like Furret and Sentret smiled at them.
" Also as I forgot to mention that black pokemon is disliked by flying types," Phsy said and glared at Fearow who was trying to attack Shadow.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Shadow looked at the bird Pokemon and stuck out her tung. "I don't care if he doesn't like me, that gives him no right to attack." She turned up her nose and starts wagging her tail. "Wanna play tag." Doesn't wait for an answer. "Tag your it" runs off.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Phsy chased Shadow around and touched Shadow's head.
" You're it!" Phsy said. Then her mother came.
" Phsy what are you doing? It's almost dinner time, now come on," Water said and dragged Phsy.

dark_croconaw
September 23rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Hey wait up!", Kyli ran after the pokemon.

"Sure", Kyli said as an answer to the charmander's question.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 05:21 PM
" I wanna play with my friends!" Phsy said and ran off towards to Shadow and Blaze.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
i hear conversation and then foot steps getting faiter and fainter." shadow? where are you?" i find my way to a tree and sit down. i start crying as i have lost the only friend i ever had.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Phsy felt something. She forgot blue Charamander! She ran towards to the hill near to river that nearly drowned her.
" Blue ( that's what she decided to call the blue Charmander ) where are you?"

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
Shadow ran up to the blue Charmander. "Hey umm I've been thinking and I think I've thought of a name for you. How bout Blue Scent, Blue for short?" She sat down beside her letting her know they hadn't abandoned her.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
Phsy was lost. Lost for sure.
" Why do I get lost in my family's territory!" she said anxiously. She cried for her Mum. Nobody heard her.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
i eahr shadow and answer back." i like it but why scent? "

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 06:58 PM
"Because you rely on your sense of smell." Shadow looked around. "Phsy hey Phsy over here."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 07:03 PM
" Mama!!!!!" Phsy cried and cried. This was the first time that she was lost and away from her mother. She ate her berries and lay down, sobbing.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
" ok. i also rely on my hearing but i like it!!" i get up over to the sound of crying and fin phsy." please dont cry. im sorry i hurt you with the rock. i didnt know i would hit you."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 07:27 PM
" Oh you found me Blue!" Phsy said and hugged Blue.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
"thats ok!"i give phsy the berries he gave me back." i dont need these . im not hungry. hmm phsy could you and shadow help me with something?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 07:34 PM
" Yeah! Anything for you lil buddy!" Shadow and Phsy both said.

Edit: By the way, I'm a girl.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 07:49 PM
"thanks. as you know i am blind and i have thoiught of a way for me to get around. i can smell and hear so i could use those senses to see trees and stuff.would you and shafow like to help me? i dont know what u can do but if i had help to get around in any way it would be greatly apreciated!"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
" Oh sure!" Phsy said. Suddenly her mother grabbed her carried her away. " Blue I'll promise to help you tomorrow!"

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 08:05 PM
"ok bye"i walk back to where i can smell shadow and hold her hand." can we go back to ur nest now? i heard there was free land hear can you take me there tomorrow? i wanna see something."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
Next day Phsy went to the hill near the river and waited for Shadow and Blue to come.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 08:21 PM
i wake up and crawl along on all fours follow the foot prints we left yesterday and i bump into something. i stand up and feel it finding out its furry and i sniff its scent and know who it is." hello phsy."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 08:28 PM
" Hello Blue! Is Shadow still sleeping?" Phsy asked.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 08:32 PM
"yep she is still asleep. i wanted to see if i could get here by my self. it was a big risk. i could have fallen in the water or got lost."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 08:39 PM
" Hmm... yes," Phsy said. Suddenly trainer came out and released Houndour. It attacked Phsy with ember, but Phsy dodged the attack and used take down attack which fainted Houndour.
" Wow!" Blue said as she smelled pokemon faint and knew that Phsy defeated it with on hit k.o.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
" well done!!!!"another trainer appear and i smell a new pokemon appear. and i get thrown back. i hear the pokemon sneak behind my and i turn around and use scratch. i get hit by a tackle again and i use ember.its a critical hit and they use water gun and i faint.(it was a squirtle)

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 08:50 PM
Phsy attacked Squirtle with bite which faints Squirtle. Trainer ran away.

God Of Water
September 23rd, 2004, 08:58 PM
I woke up and had some food,after I finished eating a young spearow entered are land and it started to call me names so I used flamethrower,it almost fainted,but then it screamed"mummy help me"and a fearow arrived,I decided to attack the spearow first so I used another flamethrower,it fainted it,the spearows mother got so angry that she used hyper beam,I dodged the attack and used 3 flamethrowers,fainting the fearow.My mother came to see what was going on,and she almost fainted when she saw the 2 fainted pokemon next to me.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
Blue could smell that trainer has left.
" Wow. You're stronger than normal Evee!" she said. Phsy smiled and saw a Vulpix.
" Cool! Let talk to that Vulpix!" Phsy insisted.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 09:09 PM
i lie down vruised and wet and my tail fire is small.

God Of Water
September 23rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
I ran around and found and an evee staring at me.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
" Oh no! Let me take you to that Vulpix. Maybe he can help!" Phsy carried Blue on the back. It was heavy but she managed it.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
"ok". i close my eyes and imagine about wear we are in a beautuiful garden with lots of pokemon. basicly using my minds eye.i think about that and it becomes very vivid and just for a moment i can see becuase am imagining the parka nd me being carried to a vulpix and it seems almost real.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 09:41 PM
Next day....
" Where am I?" Blue asked. ( she could smeel that it wasn't Vulpix's house.
" In my mother's nest. I couldn't find Vulpix so I asked mum that if you can stay in the nest. But she wasn't sure and after a lots of begging she said yes," Phsy said and gave her some Pecha berry.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
"thank you. phsy.it must be wonderful to be able to see." i eat the berrys and my tail flame grows slightly.

ooc: "lets say what levels we are. i am level 11 what are you?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 09:49 PM
ooc: Lv.25 Phsy is stronger than any normal Eevee

" That's all right. Here, I need to put cream on your wound," Phsy said and rubbed a special cream.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 09:55 PM
"ok .what happened? am i burned ?scra ow ow ow that really hurts!!!!!" i feel pain on my body but i cant tell shere."?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 09:57 PM
" Everywhere. I know It hurts, but be patient," Phsy replied and rubbed cream on Blue's tail. Blue cried out in pain.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 10:05 PM
i tense up and whimper"it hurts so much!! what attacked me? what happened to me. am i burnt or scratched or what? please tell me."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
" You were attacked by Squirtle. I knocked him out and his trainer ran away. Don't worry, it's only bruise and scratch," Phsy replied, rubbing the cream on Blue's stomach.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 10:19 PM
"okphsy.could you take me to the path of free land you talked about?i wanna check it out."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 10:22 PM
" You mean non - owned land? No, no, no, no! You're in bad condition and you will die if you stand up!" Phsy said. She put some fish near Blue. " Eat it. I will take you there tomorrow. I promise."

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 10:26 PM
"ok . i just have a few suspitions about the land. whether its owned or not." i eat the fish slwly and curl up to go to sleep.

(i need to go now bye.)

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
Bye Trainer Phoebe! Alana might be coming back soon...

Phsy lay beside Blue and slept.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
Shadow is woken by the comoption and she runs over to Blue. "Hey Blue are you alright?" She shakes her.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 11:18 PM
i am sleeping peacefully whe i am waken up.i open my eyes and stare irectly at alanas face . i sniff and smell her.then my bruises and scratches start hurting" hey! ow! ow! ow! ow!!!!! that hurts!!!! stop it alana!!!"

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:22 PM
Shadow smiles, "Good your in better condition than I thought. Sorry about not being there my mom was teaching me battling skills. She said she would teach you if ya want." Shadow curled up next to Blue but didn't go to sleep she was on watch duty.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:25 PM
Phsy woke up, finding Shadow and Blue. She smiled and looked for some berries.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 11:26 PM
" id really like that i would really like to teach some pokemon a lesson and can you help me learn to walk using my hearing and smelling? i would really like some battle skills. it should be fun too."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:27 PM
Phsy came back with some berries.
" Anyone want snack?" she asked

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:30 PM
Shadow smiled and took some. She turned to Blue "Yeah I'm going to help teach you to walk using your other senses. Then we're going to teach you some battle tricks."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:33 PM
" Can I come too? My mother and father are at eldery Eon folks for some business, so I'm alone. I'm really strong and I can teach Blue some tricks!" Phsy said.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
i hear foot steps and then smell a scent ."hello phsy" then i smell the berries.i lift my head up and look at phsy and in my minds eye i see an eevee with berries. i stand up and walk over but i trip over shadow.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:38 PM
" Sure, you can come too and I will help you up," Shadow said and helped her up.
" Here you go. Nice berries Blue," Phsy said and gave berries to Blue.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:44 PM
Shadow rubbed her tail then waiyed for Blue to finish eating. "When your done we'll go to that land Phsy was talking about."

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 11:44 PM
i take the berries and eat them and my flame grows bigger and its just about as big as it was before the battle.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:47 PM
Phsy guided them to the place. After about 30 min. Phsy said, " This is the place!" They all looked.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:50 PM
"This place will be perfect for our training." Said Shadow happily looking around the place.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:52 PM
" My mother said that I need to learn how to use headbutt so I'm going to headbutt that tree!" Phsy said.

Trainer Phoebe
September 23rd, 2004, 11:55 PM
i finish up and when i finish a strong wind picks up. i can smell something burning and i start running towards the smell.i dodge a few trees bumping into a few trees and stop when i am in the non owned land. 20 metres in front of me are two dead charizards with stakes sticking out of them and being cooked by a couple of vulpix using flame thrower and lots of other pokemon are waiting around and some spearow,pidgey and fearow are flying above and eating some of the skin off the back of the charizards. there is also the spearow that attacked alana. i also smell the bullies that picked on me when i was a couple of days old.

(they are not you zoe. dont worry.)

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:59 PM
Shadow follows Blue. When she gets there and sees whats going on she wishes she was blind. She turned away and got sick in the bushes. Then she stood up and looked at the pokemon. "How can they do something like that?"

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"whats happening ?i smell a few familier scents. bullies and that spearow that attacked you shadow." i smell something else and go over to a bush and get rid of the bush. where the bush was is a sign saying

This land is territory of the charizard blaze family . if we die we give the territory to our only heir , our duaghter Night-Shadow Blaze. she may be blind but we beleive in her. if we die before she finds out her, name her name will be what ever the pokemon that find her call her.
signed Luna Blaze and Solar Blaze the last survivors of the blaze family.

i pull the sign out of the ground and drop it on the ground. i sit down and rub my tail staring into space. "what is it ?"

ooc: if you want you can read it to ur selves with out me knowing what it says cos i dont know what happened to my parents and you might think it best that i dont know. you might also show it to ur parents.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:20 AM
" I'm feeling sick!" tears rolled down from Phsy's eyes. Her mother came over who saw this too.
" What a disgraceful sight! I can't fight them though... Come on kids, let leave" Phsy's mother said.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 12:26 AM
i sit starng into space and wonder what the thing i found is. and what ur talking about.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:28 AM
" Where is Blue?" Phsy's mother wondered and walked around.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Shadow looks at the sign. "Night-Shadow Blaze, blue Charmander." She muttered. Shadow looked from Blue to the Charizard and back. She picked up the sign and read it again. This land belongs to her but how can I tell her, esspesialy with... Shadow Flame couldn't help it she just couldn't tell her."Come on" She said tugging Blues arm. They left. When Shadow got home she showed the sign to her mom. "I knew them, we were close friends, in fact some of my relatives come from that side of the family." Shadow stared, "Relatives? Mine to." "Yes but when Pokemon grow up they move away from their old terratory and start their own. Not all do some stay and form bigger groups." "How can I tell blue?" "Mabey it would be best if you waited a while." Shadow nodded.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Phsy was scared. Suddenly one of the Fearow attacked her. Phsy used hyperbeam which fainted Fearow.
" I didn't know I could use hyper beam..."

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 12:41 AM
i sit outside the nest against a tree sleeping.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:43 AM
There was nobody around and Phsy was surrounded by Fearows. She used all of her strength with hyper beam. They all fainted. Phsy fainted too.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Wonder Blaze took off and rescued the little Eevee. She took her back to their nest to rest. Shadow curled up next to her then called out "Hey Blue come back to the nest." Then she closed her eyes.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 01:08 AM
i wake up and go back to the nest and curl up against shadow and wonder blaZe and go to sleep smiling at how many freidns i have.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Phsy woke up. She realised that she was in the nest of Shadow. She felt safe and closed her eyes.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Wonder Blaze looked up, another Charizard was circling over head. She amiled and curled up too.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Later in the night Phsy woke up feeling troubled. She got out of the nest and watched moon. Something was up and she knew it. She then heard a creepy noise.

God Of Water
September 24th, 2004, 03:39 PM
OCC:Im on level 28
I ran around everywhere,after I saw a charmander hurt so I decided to help it.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Shadow felt Phsy get up. "Phsy whats up?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then she heard the noise to. She lifted her tail trying to see.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Phsy can tell that it was another pokemon which is ghost or dark type.
" Stay still Shadow!" Phsy ordered and leaped at the pokemon.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Shadow stayed still and watched, "Phsy becareful."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Phsy attacked it and found out that it was sneasel. Phsy growled.
" Get out of here Sneasel!" Phsy growled.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Shadow Flame stepped forward. "This is land belongs to the Chars so you had better leave now." She raised her tail high and shot flames from her mouth.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Sneasel laughed and used metal claw which hit Shadow.
" What did you do to Shadow!" Phsy was really angry.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Shadow flew backwards but landed on her feet using her claws to slow her down. "Two can play at this game." She said and used a powerful Flamethrower attack that hit Sneasel directly.

OOC: I think I'm getting close to evolving.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:59 PM
OOC: Me too only in the day.

Last night Phsy remembered the cause of hyper beam. Few days ago her mother told her that someday she could use assist. Phsy knew that she learned how to use assist. Phsy then used metal claw against Sneasel.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:07 PM
The two attacks made the Sneasel turn and run. "Someday you'll pay." It said. Shadow watched it go then ran over to Phsy, "We did it." She cried jumping up and down.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Phsy wasn't sure. She knew that there was more coming. And she was right.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Shadow felt another presense in the air, she stopped celebrating and looked around.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM
There sprang a group of Houndour and Houndoom.
" Uh Oh... We're in trouble!" Phsy said, sounding scared.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Shadow didn't know what to do. She could fight off the Sneasel but could she fight off these Pokemon. "Well I'm about to find out." She used her Flamethrower attack then charged at them and used Metal Claw.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Phsy used assist and copied flame thrower from houndoom. It had not much affect against it. Suddenly something sprang and landed in front of then.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Who are you?" Asked Shadow. The figure was huge but in the darkness Shadow couldn't see it to well. Wait a Flame!

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:40 PM
OOC: What pokemon are you talking about?

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: I was thinking of the Charizard that was flying over head earlier.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:47 PM
" Chairzaird?" Phsy wondered. Chairzaird spred it's wings.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 05:54 PM
i wak up and here noise and wonder out of the nest towards it half asleep."whos there?"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 05:57 PM
" Stay away Blue!" Too late. Suddenly flying Murkrow scooped up Blue and flew away.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Blue! Please you have to help my friend." Says Shadow turning to the new Charizard. With out saying a word he takes off and tackles the murcrow.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Murkrow then used wing attack, which cut Chairzaird's arm.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 06:05 PM
i hear phsy and the feel something grab my arms and my feet leave the ground"help !!phsy whats happening help!!!"i swing my tail and hit something and hear a the cry of a murkcrow and the roar of a charizard.a murkcrow falls to the ground on fire but my arms are not release so i must have hit a free flying one.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Charizard didn't even flinch he just grabbed the Murcrow by the tail feathers plucked Blue from its grip and threw it in to next week.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Murkrow was rreally furious and called out other Murkrows. Thousands of them came that even Chairzaird couldn't handle it.

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Kyli heard noise and wandered to it. She saw someone in danger. "Need help", Kyli said to the pokemon.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Phsy saw Sentret and said " run! You're in danger!"

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Charizard roared and landed. He put Blue down and took off again flying as fast as he could and leading the Murkrow away from the young Pokemon.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 06:14 PM
i hear what must be thousands of murcrows and breathe in. after a few seconds i release and throws flames from my mouth lihting up the area like day time and move my head around to try and hit all of them. my tail flame doubles in size and start spinning around creating a tornando of fire which gos around pulling in hundre and hundreds of murcrow. "chaaaaaaarrrrr!!"(flame thrower and fire spin)

ooc: are we using the game boy rule and having only four attcks at once or are we having more since we can scratch ,bite,and some swim and stuf and we have our tail and can breathe fire so that would mean we have about 6 attacks maybe even more.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Half of Murkrows fainted, but half was still ok.
" I'm going to use assist!" Phsy said and used shadow ball.

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"I can handle it", Kyli said to Phsy. She started knocking out murcrows with her headbutt.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Shadow's eyes glowed and a second later she used Over Heat.

OOC: I guess we can have as many attacks as we can learn. Like the TV show.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 06:21 PM
*i stop and fall on my bottom breathing heavely. wondering what i just did."what happened?did i get them"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OOC: Dark Crocnaw do you actually know that Murkrow can fly so physical attack is diffcult to hit?

Phsy was plainly out of energy. She fell. One Murkrow noticed this and started to attack at Phsy.

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM
OOC: Forgot, I guess im no help here.

"They're almost gone", Kyli said as she watched the others attack.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Shadow moved to defend Phsy, the Charizard regained its strength and used Flamethrower to get rid of most of the remaining Murkrow, Shadow took care of the rest.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:32 PM
OOC: You can help to get rid of Houndooms.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OOC: Alright

Shadow then turned to the Houndoom. "Come on I'm ready for you." They stood still for a minute then one ran off with his tail between his legs, the other stayed put and growled exposing its teeth.

http://www.mewshangout.com/images/archives/RukiraA4.png

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
i get up and start walking on all fours back to where i think the nest is but i am actually walking away from it getting further and further. i am walking along when i bump into a hound doom and the hound dooms all srround me in a circle and advance slowly the circle gets tight and tighter.

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Seeing that Kyli couldnt stop the murcrows, she focused all her energy and force on the houndooms. Kyli unleashed a powerful slash attack that fainted most of the houndooms.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Charizard notices Blue and flys over and grabs her. He takes her over to Shadow and puts her down then for the first time he speaks, "Shadow Flame do not use all of your energy at once." "How do you know my name?" "I will explain later. Now use Smokescreen and get yourself to safety." "But I" "Do it" Shadow did as she was told.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Phsy was still unconcious. She was unprotected and another Murkrow and Houndour was attacking her.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Charizard sees Phsy lying on the ground and flys over to protect her.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Houndour notice this and used ember on Chairzaird.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Charizard shook it off easily and used Fire Blast.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 07:02 PM
hearing this ihave a brain wave. i get some berrys and make a fire using sticks and ire from my mouth. i crush the berries and the berry juice drops into the fire and black smoke rises making the whole area imposible to see in.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Murkrow knew that Houndour was only using for distruction, pecked Phsy again.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Charizard attacked Houndour then moved in on Murkrow. But before he could do anything Wonder Blaze was there she picked up the Murkrow in her mouth and said "If you do not leave our land i will eat this Murkrow right here."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:11 PM
" We don't care about loss of one," something said. Phsy looked. It was Absol, king of Dark types.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:15 PM
The Murkrow looked at Absol in disbalief then it fell limp. Wonder Blaze tossed it away like a rag doll. Then she and Charizard moved toward Absol.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Don't even think about trying to hurt me or my other dark types will squash your dear childs," Absol said coldly.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 07:23 PM
a group of houndoom comes over and picks us up bny our necks. one houndoom each.( me shadow ,phsy,and kylee)

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:26 PM
S Hearing this Shadow slips free of her captore and silently stands up and starts to move up behind Absol. No one notices. "If you harm just one scale on Shadow Flame's head or any of the others for that matter I will tear you lim from lim." Growls Charizard. Wonder Blaze looks worried. "I'm not so sure its a good idea to talk like that Blast." She says.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM
ooc: um i think u should go to page 7 and read the last post. and then edit theone u just did ok?

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM
" I am a most strongest pokemon of all and I am also disaster pokemon and your lil black Charmander would get hurt if she get behind me!" Absol said, knowing that Shadow was behind him.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:36 PM
OOC: I did go there and I edited my post.

Shadow stopped then did something either very brave or very stupid depending on who you are, she jumped on Absol's back and bit down as hard as she could.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Absol screamed in pain. Then he just shook Shadow off. It then used recover which healed him.
" That was your strongest defence? Ha!" he laughed.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Shadow landed on her feet and lunged again. This time aiming for Absols face. Wonder Blaze tryed to stop her but she was to late.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Absol used counter and countered Shadow's attack.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Shadow was hurt but for some reason she wouldn't give up. Wonder Blaze tryed to reach her but her path was blocked as was Charizards. Shadow Flame summoned all of her strength and launched herself into a full fledged skull bash.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 07:52 PM
i slip free and slowly make my way to where i smell shadow and i use metal claw on absol. my body turns to steel and i slash him twice .once on the face once on hit side. leaving a great gash in his side. then my body turns to normal.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Absol used recover and used rain dance which weakened Shadow.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Shadow pants as she stares at Absol. Then she lunges again this time aiming for the eyes.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Absol dodged the attack and used flame thrower.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Shadow was hit by the attack and fell to the ground. Absol came closer "Good bye little Charmander."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Absol used fire blast, which hit the Sahdow.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Shadow lay on the ground and didn't move.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"shadow?are you ok?shadow?" i i smell her and move over to her . i neel down and touch her body."you killed her!!! you dont deserve to live!!!" i run at absol and slash him .then i bite his ear and use metal claw and slash his face and his side. he falls to the ground and tries to use recover but cant."why cant i recover?!?" an egxecute come out of the bushes and explains" i disabled it. you dont deserve to live like the blue charmander said."

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 08:35 PM
OOC: Woh calm down tiger I'm not dead yet.

Shadow hears as if from far away Blue battling Absol. She listens then she trys to get upp but she can't move. Blast lands next to her and gently picks her up. She trys to stand but she can't. Then she realises that shes unconsious. If I'm unconsious then why can I hear and see everything?

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 08:59 PM
i turn around and wave my tail across the ground kicking up hot rocks and throwing them into the gash on absols side.

occ: im not sure if i should evolve i wann stay as charmander cos its cute but it would be cool if i evolved.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Absol laughed and appeared another Absol.
" You fools! That is only my copy!" real Absol said.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 10:48 PM
i bite the copy one more time and make my way carefully over to shadow almost bumbing into a houndoom. i reach the charizard holding her . ilook up at the where the charizards chest is."is he ok?"

ooc: use to be level 11 and am now level 14. should i evolve?i wanna stay cute but ifi evolve i will be stronger.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 11:30 PM
The real Absol leaped in front of the Shadow and took her away before Chairzaird can attack. And Absola and Shadow was. gone.

Trainer Phoebe
September 24th, 2004, 11:38 PM
i feel a swift breeze then i can no longer smell shadow." charizard?where shadow?! i cant smell her!! where she gone?" i sit down and hold my tail and start crying having just lost one of my best friends.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Phsy saw all of this.
" Come on Blue, we need to get to Absol's territory!" she said and asked Wonder Blaze for a ride.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 01:41 AM
"well if you say so. but my rage attack might not work this time. i am quite tired." i get up and walk over on all four to where i know phsy is.

Alana
September 25th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Blast and Wonder Blaze step foward and let the two Pokemon hop onto their backs.

Shadow felt someone carring her, but it wasn't Blast. She tried but she still coulld do nothing more than swish her tail.

OOC: Yeah I'm not sure wether or not to evolve either.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Blast and Blaze flapped their wings and headed for the territory.

Absol laughed. Evil laugh. He continued in and on.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 03:00 PM
i am put on something rough yet smooth and feel a great wind and movement on my sides. i hang on tight quite scared.when it settles down i let go and fall off of wonder blazes back. she swoops down and catches me and carris me in her arms.know who she is by her scent i ask her a question" wonder blaze.wheres shadow and where are we going?"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 03:04 PM
" Let Phsy explain," Blaze said.
" Shadow is kidnapped by Absol and we are headed for the territory of Absol or what to say... territory of fierce dark type!" Phsy said, shivering.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"ok phsy." i shiver . half from being scared half from being cold.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Meanwhile Absol arrived at his territory.
" Your Majesty you at last got child to take the blood!" Tyranitar greeted him and all of the dark type did too.
" Yes. Sir Sharpedo, the babies and Chaizaird will be stopping for drink at the lake. Attack them," Absol said. Sir Shrarpedo nodded and commanded all the Sharpedo to follow him.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 04:31 PM
i shiver and curl up in wonder blazes arms"wonder blaze. im scared" i cuddle up to her and start shivering from cold becuase it is getting dark and haf from being scared

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 04:39 PM
" Let land on that hill near lake," Wonder Blaze said. Phsy nodded. Two Chairzairds landed on the hill.

God Of Water
September 25th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I continued to train myself and in a week I was on level 40.I walked around the saphari zone and I saw 2 charazards and a few other pokemon on a hill.One of them was badly hurt so I decided to help."need any help?"I said

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 05:24 PM
i feel a bump of landing and i smell water but i also smell something else but i don not recognise it. i know its coming from the lake but i am not sure whether it is dangerous or not.and it seams to be getting stronger and stronger.i wonder over to the lake and have a drink .

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: I'm now at Lv.45

" Yes please," Phsy replied to Vulpix. Suddenly group of Sharpedo, Carvanah and Crawdaunt appeared.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Hey I'll join if you don't mind

Name: Max
I'm a: Pikachu
Personality: Friendly

I was walking around the safari zone, my mom told me not to go too far away. Anyway , I was walking around the zone right? yeah , after a while I found myself near a hill , I climbed it still thinking that me , a little pikachu of level 10, was walking around by himself in the zone , pretty weird to me that thought , I'm pretty mature to be in level 10. I was climbing the hill , until I heard Phsy , I've heard a lot of Phsy lately , how I knew that it was Phsy? I remembered the voice, I heard a conversation with Phsy when I was in level 5. Anyway , I climbed the hill and saw Phsy and a Vulpix too. I was going to ask what happened 'cause I saw Phsy hurted. But when I was starting to walk , a group of Sharpedos and Carvanhas and Crawdunts appeared , I thought for a moment to run away like a little frightened torchic but I decided to stay and , if it was necesary , fight. But I hid myself just for to be sure if it was necesarry to fight , and I stayed there looking at the group of pokemon that just a moment appeared and Phsy and that Vulpix.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 08:11 PM
i get grabb by a couple of crawduant and they pile up so they are 5 metres high and hold me by my neck so my tail is 4 inches above the water." give us the baby pokemon or we will exstinquish this pokemons tail flame!!!!"

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 08:18 PM
I saw the 2 Crawdunts holding by the neck that Charmander, I decided to help. I used my stealth to be bbehind the 2 Crawdunts , & I was there behind the 2 pokemon holding the Charmander by the neck. I realized that if used a thundershock I could hurt the Charmanderso I made a tackle to one Crawdunt and it left the neck of the Charmander , that charmander can fly away now the other Crawdunt left the Charmander's neck to see how well his partner was. "run!" I said to the Charmander that now was free it's tail was free of danger. I stared at the other Crawdunts and used a big thunderbolt and almost fainted the 2 Crawdunts.

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 08:23 PM
ooc: um im a charmander max. i think u should edit ur post.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 08:26 PM
ooc: sorry I already edited the post , hehe sorry

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 08:28 PM
ooc: how much do you know about pokemon? charmanders dont have wings so basicly ur just letting me fall an die.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I think I already changed the post , completely , well just for the chamander and fly things

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 08:41 PM
i fall and land on all fours on the land. i snell where a tree is and go over to it. i grab some berries and stand up and start eating them.

ooc: by the way just so you know i am a blue charmander and i am blind.

God Of Water
September 25th, 2004, 08:45 PM
OCC:Im on level 60
I saw a million crawdaunts and I sudernley evloved.I was now a ninetales so I used flamethrower fainting all the crawdaunts.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Crawdaunt didn't give up. It used recover which they became healthy again.And then half of the Carvanah suddenly evolved into Sharpedo. Phsy glared at them. She used assist and used water gun, but didn't affect them much.

OOC: don't you need fire stone to evolve?

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 08:56 PM
ooc: ok

I saw the charmander eating some berries , then I looked again at the 2 Crawdunts that were in front of me. One tried to hit me with a tackle , but I was too fast and evaded it. The other one bite me and throwed me against the ground. I smashed the ground , it hurted , I made another thunderbolt and the 2 Crawdunts were fainted. After that I went over the Charmander and "are you ok?"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:00 PM
2 Crawdaunt used recover and recovered again. It then used bubble beam on Max which hit him directly.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:07 PM
the bubble beam attack wasn't very effective but it did damage. My body suddendly was full-charged of electricity, and I used thunderbolt agian with the 2 Crawdunts , this time they looked like defeated , again , I didn't knew if they were just joking and preparing a secret attack for me or the other pokemon around me. I didn't what to do , so I just was there if somebody attacked me , somebody of the bad guys, I would counter-attack, but then I felt weak that bubble beam attack had left me with little hp , but I decided to stand there and fight.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Crawdaunt used recover again and used hyperbeam which was aimed for Max.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I evaded the hyperbeam , I was feeling weaker , I just ran and jumped and landed in the mouth of the Crawdunt. "good night Crawdunt" I just made a thunderbolt again directly in the mouth , I jumped to be free of the jaws of the pokemon and landed in the ground. The Crawdunt appeared to be defeated this time , but I was tired of been secretly attacked so used a thundershock against the Crawdunt I just attacked. Suddendly I falled to the ground I wasn't fainted it's just that my body needed ,atleast ,to fall I was looking at the pokemon attacking each other. "I will stand up when I need it" I said

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 09:19 PM
i hear a crackling sound and hear it getting closer. i eat a berry then get hit by the hyper beam. i fall to the ground bruised ,scratched and tired.another crawduant uses scratch and i close my eyes and faint.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Phsy used recover which recovered Max. Sharpedos and Crawdauts were still healthy. They snerred.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:24 PM
"Thanks Phsy" I stood up and I saw the charmander that was eating berries fainted , I wanted to help the charmander but I saw the rest of the bad guys. Suddendly dark clouds were covering the sky , a lightning strike the rest of the bad guys. I stood there ready for the 2 round. "is everybody ready to rumble?"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:27 PM
The bad guys used recover and used protect.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:29 PM
"you must be kidding" I sensed then a trainer , I had an idea , I made a tackle and fainted the trainer and I stole a revive from the trainer I went ovre the charmander and somehow I used it on the charmander.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Phsy watched in caution as Dark types sneered. They then called out Cacturne. The baby pokemons were surrounded by powerful pokemons.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Even I used the revive , the charmander didn't move "this must be a nightmare"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Phsy used recver then suddenly bubble beam was shot straight forward to Phsy and <ax.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I saw the bubble beam coming and I pushed Phsy away from the beam and I jumped away from the beam. "are you alright?"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 09:48 PM
" Yes I'm all right, but we can't just stand here. We need to attack," Phsy said. She used assist which she used hyperbeam.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 09:50 PM
"yeah" I looked at all the enemies then I used thunerbolt against everyone it was like a circle made of electricity that hitted all the enemies. "that isn't enough" I started to attack with thuderbolts at every enemie ,one by one

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM
after a few minutes i wake up and whimper as my whole body is stinging.i get up and smell lots of bad pokemon." guys out of the way. they move and i breathe in and use flame throwe and all the pokemon faint as dark is bad against fire. they dont wake back up and the survivors.(5 sharpedo.) swim away back to absol. after they run away i sit down and breathe fire on my self. when i do that i start glowing and i get bigger and and grow a horn and bigger claws. i stop glowing and look around. i am still blue and i am still blind but unlike normal charmeleon who look big and mean i do not have that fierce look in my face but my face looks kind and i am different.i still have my old personailty."guys what just happened? i breathe on my self becuase i was cold then i felt a slight power rush. what does that mean?"

ooc: lol just like that huge magicarp in pokemon that was heaps kind. it evolved and still had its kind look and kind personality.lol

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"hm....maybe it was your time to evolve , or your fire , maybe, somehow made you evolve"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:00 PM
The enemies used recover and one of them used disable which stopped the Max's thunderbolt and Phsy's assist.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:03 PM
I looked at the survivor , I tried to make a thunderbolt but I couldn't make it. "grgrgr but I still have my thunerwave" I used a thunderwave against the survivor who used disable.

ooc: after all the fights I'm in level 14

Trainer Phoebe
September 25th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"i evolved?what do i look like?"i touch my body all over and find the horn on my head.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"you didn't wanted to evolve? well you look like a..... mmmm blue charmeleon"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Suddenly all of the dark types, including Tyranitar sprang. Carvanah used disable at Max and disable hid all thunder attacks.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:12 PM
I felt the disable attack "oh no! I can say now that I'm useless , but I'll not give up , we need to do something!"

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Phsy glared. Then she saw sun and knew that it was morning. She suddenly started to glow.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:18 PM
"another evolution?" Then I felt the bright light that came from the sun

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Phsy stopped glowing. Her skin was pink instead of brown. She felt a pearl on her head and noticed that on end of her tail it was split up.
" What happened to me?" Phsy asked.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:23 PM
"you evolved! you're an Espeon now" the disable attack has just lost its effect , I made a thunderbolt to every enemie there , but this time the thunderbolt left the enemies paralyzed

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Suddenly Max was palalized too. Espeon knew what was wrong. She noticed Umbreon.
" Umbreon's ability is synchronize and synchronize is ability that certain pokemon can use!" Phsy said.

Electric Hero
September 25th, 2004, 10:29 PM
"that's not good" I remembered that it was morning , my mom could be waiting for me , but this was more important, I tried to attack , sometimes just a thundershock was fired against an enemie , but the attack was weak