PDA

View Full Version : pokemon evolution

EVA02
September 17th, 2004, 05:47 AM
its a new roleplay im the person who gives you the starters they are treecko corphish and taillow anyone can do it so dont feel left out there can be teams like 2 people and it is in hoenn and the first person to post may have a bike,a rod,50000$ and a bag and you get a bag even if u are 50th :classic: :classic: :knockedou :tired:

Alana
September 17th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Sounds good to me.

So its just the normal Info

Name:
Description:
Personality:

Right. Well correct me if Im wrong. As soon as you reply I'll give my Info. :rambo:

EVA02
September 17th, 2004, 06:52 AM
ok your in wat starter do you want

Alana
September 17th, 2004, 11:12 AM
I want Taillow.

Name: Alana
Description: I have dark blue eyes,blond hair,I always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokmon League) a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder,blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack that has holders on it that I keep my Pokballs in(Navy with PL in yellow) and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
Personality: Im easy to get along with and I love making new friends.Ive got a care free personality except when it comes to battling.When Im in a battle I never back down and almost nothing throws me off balance.I give my Pokmon strict training but nothing more than I think they can handle.

Goatman56
September 17th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I choose a Shroomish which i will call Shroomie
Name: Sam
Description: Same as on trainer card
Personality: Fun,outoging,never gives up,annoying,battles super well against older opponenets.

dark_croconaw
September 17th, 2004, 04:19 PM
I choose Treeko (if its all right can have a lunatone?)
Name: April
Description: Blond hair streaked with pink, she wears it in two low pigtales, clothes: wears a loose gray jacket, a pink t-shirt, black pants and a black/hot pink cap
Personality: Really friendly and nice. Shes energetic and caring in her own special way. She loves pokemon and astronomy. She can sit for hours watching the stars and not get bored.

September 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
They get that, I get Eevee!
name:Silver
description: still working on sprite.
personality:prankster, loves lokes

EVA02
September 17th, 2004, 08:42 PM
guys its taillow treecko and corphish so these guys must choose one of these people 1313666,dark_croconaw and Goatman56

September 18th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Okay! I want Corphish!

dark_croconaw
September 18th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Okay, I'll choose treeko.

September 18th, 2004, 02:19 PM
If I get hungry, can I eat it? It is a lobster, after all.

dark_croconaw
September 20th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Can we start? Or would you like more members. Nobody seems to be joining.