PDA

View Full Version : Pusa(pokemon usa) and Puk(pokemon uk) will be merging!

Mitchman
April 17th, 2009, 01:53 AM
It has been noted that the 2 companies will merge to create pokemon company international. They will do this to make pokemon become worldwide. Well then that would mean pokemon games for europe and USA will have the same release date and the anime will be synchronized. Right? I hope so!
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_USA_and_Pok%C3%A9mon_UK_merge

hashtag
April 17th, 2009, 01:56 AM
xD
I read that article not too long ago actually.
But I hope it has perks for us Brits xD
Same release dates would be awesome!
Now to wait for the merger with Japan!

processr
April 17th, 2009, 01:58 AM
I thought we already had a thread about this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175409)?

Hamako-chan
April 17th, 2009, 02:04 AM
You guys are really up to date with your pokemon knowledge xD

Mitchman
April 17th, 2009, 02:05 AM
That is the newsbot. He just gives us the link to it. This is a proper thread so to say .

processr
April 17th, 2009, 02:07 AM
That is the newsbot. He just gives us the link to it. This is a proper thread so to say .

You are allowed to reply to the NewsBot threads, you know. >>

Nearsighted king of Ice
April 17th, 2009, 05:37 AM
well you said on the thread's name pokemon usa PUSA in some countries that means Cat

Jorah
April 17th, 2009, 06:15 AM
So it's not PUSA anymore, it's PCI. That's kind of weird sounding, since I always said "PUSA" as a word in my head rather than saying the actual letters.

Superjub
April 17th, 2009, 09:23 AM
So, do we get the games, anime etc. earlier? :\ If so, that would be awesome! :D
Yay, this is the first bit of good news I have heard all day. :D

Avey
April 17th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Well then that would mean pokemon games for europe and USA will have the same release date and the anime will be synchronized.

It had better. If not, I'm viewing this merge as completely pointless.

Mitchman
April 17th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Well it could it could not. I mean Nintendo has control over the games but you never know they might pull a miracle.

Bigdog
April 17th, 2009, 09:51 AM
So, do we get the games, anime etc. earlier? :\ If so, that would be awesome! :D
Yay, this is the first bit of good news I have heard all day. :D

Now to get the old voice actors back for Ash and the older cast. Just change their credit names like they did with Gary's VA. A redub would be best for the newer episodes from the last Hoenn film dubbed by 4kids to the very recent. Otherwise, if their is a merger between the newly merged and of Japan's , then getting the supposed gsds remake at the same time as the Japanese would be awesome!