PDA

View Full Version : BlueShadow's EV training Center

BlueShadow
April 17th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Are you tired of EV training your pokemon? Would you like somebody else to do it for you? Then, WELCOME TO

BlueShadow's EV Training Center!

Introduction:
Hi I am BlueShadow! I am here to help you to train your pokemon!

How does this center work???
I will take 6 requests a day (1 per person) to EV train a pokemon. You will have to give me the pokemon and in 1 day or 2 I will give it back to you. It will be already EV trained by me.

How do I know that you are not going to steal my pokemon???
During the trade, I will give you one of my rare or strongest pokemon, and when I give you back your pokemon, you will have to give me back the pokemon that I gave you.

Payment:

As a payment, I accept:
Rare TMs
Shiny pokemon
Evolution Items(like king's rock, dawn stone, shiny stone, etc. I dont accept thunder, fire, water, and leaf stones)
Rare Pokemon
Rare Items

How do I request your service???

Just give me the following info:

Pokemon:
Lv:
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers):
Payment:
Your FC:

My FC is in my Sig. and be patient!

Note: If you want full EVs for your pokemon, make sure that it is UT or you can breed it to get another pokemon UT

EDIT: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLONE MY POKEMON!!!

latioslegends
April 18th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I could use a job done if you can :). Please CMT.

burgiju
April 18th, 2009, 01:55 PM
hello can i be the 2nd customer

Pokemon: venusaur
Lv: 100 (if u can hehe)
Moves??: (if you can also) sleep powder, leech seed, sludge bomb,synthesis
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Payment: i can give rare tm's, rare items or evolution items
Your FC: 1247 4546 1024

Frostbiteकर्म
April 18th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Pokemon: Venusaur
Lv: 40
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): well...the spread would be 252 Sp Atk/252 Speed if at all possible
Payment: The Ivysaur is in my Platinum, but I can give you a Exp. Share from my Diamond.
Your FC: If you want the Exp. Share, then I guess you're going to have to but in both (in my sig)

BlueShadow
April 18th, 2009, 04:18 PM
hello can i be the 2nd customer

Pokemon: venusaur
Lv: 100 (if u can hehe)
Moves??: (if you can also) sleep powder, leech seed, sludge bomb,synthesis
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers):252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef

ok I will contact you

Pokemon: Venusaur
Lv: 40
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): well...the spread would be 252 Sp Atk/252 Speed if at all possible
Payment: The Ivysaur is in my Platinum, but I can give you a Exp. Share from my Diamond.
Your FC: If you want the Exp. Share, then I guess you're going to have to but in both (in my sig)

ok

BoBoMaster13
April 18th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Pokemon: Blissy
Lv: 50ish
Moves: Seismic toss
Ev's: 252 Def/80 SpA/176 SpD
Payment: Shiny.
FC is sig.

BlueShadow
April 18th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Pokemon: Blissy
Lv: 50ish
Moves: Seismic toss
Ev's: 252 Def/80 SpA/176 SpD
Payment: Shiny.
FC is sig.

Ok but I don't guarantee that it will know seismic toss but I can try
We will trade in a few minutes. I am in a battle

BoBoMaster13
April 18th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Oh i dont have the blissy... do i need it?

BlueShadow
April 18th, 2009, 04:53 PM
OK a Note for everybody:
You MUST have the pokemon or a preevolution of it and then give it to me, When I ask for a level, you must put the ACTUAL level of the pokemon before the trade and the training.
I can try to get some moves that you want but there are some moves that I can't get and when we trade I will give you one of my rare pokemons but you MUST give it back to me after I give you back your pokemon

zelda_theralts
April 18th, 2009, 05:10 PM
hello I am kind of new at the Ev training I dont know how to do the ev's mostly all I want it trained in Sp. Att

Pokemon: Magby
LV: 1
Moves: flamethrower, lava plume, thunder punch, and sunny day
Payment: Shiny Mesprit
FC: Kyle 2879 5518 5191

BlueShadow
April 18th, 2009, 05:12 PM
hello I am kind of new at the Ev training I dont know how to do the ev's mostly all I want it trained in Sp. Att

Pokemon: Magby
LV: 1
Moves: flamethrower, lava plume, thunder punch, and sunny day
Payment: Shiny Mesprit
FC: Kyle 2879 5518 5191

Ok I will take your pokemon in a few minutes. I'll tell you when I am ready

zelda_theralts
April 18th, 2009, 05:15 PM
If I give you a magmarizer when you are done ev training it when we trade back it will become a magmortar?

BlueShadow
April 18th, 2009, 05:23 PM
If I give you a magmarizer when you are done ev training it when we trade back it will become a magmortar?

Yes, it is ok. I'll evolve magby into magmar

OK THIS IS THE LAST REQUEST FOR TODAY! NO MORE REQUEST UNTIL TOMORROW

burgiju
April 20th, 2009, 07:21 PM
hi again =] can u ev train me this pokemon

Pokemon: snorlax
Lv: 50
Moves??: (if you can also) curse, body slam, rest, crunch
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): 140hp 116def 252sdef

*~Fireheart~*
April 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM
What kind of a person are you?!?! Sorry if that sounds mean, but you seriously don't go swearing on public sites. Seriously....

To BlueShadow:
Pokemon: Lucario
Lv: Its @ Level 41 right now... could you EV it until level 50? I need it at just that level.
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): K, im still kinda confused on the numbers... but can you EV it in Attack, Sp. Attack, Def, and Sp. Def?
Moves: You can just keep the moves he has.
Payment: 10 ANNIV Ho-Oh and Masterball
Your FC:
Well the Lucario's on my Platinum, and the Ho-Oh's on Brandon's Diamond.

Frostbiteकर्म
April 21st, 2009, 02:47 AM
Oh just wondering, when would be a good time for you to get my Pokemon? It's at level 24 already, so you don't have too far to go :)

BlueShadow
April 21st, 2009, 12:18 PM
hi again =] can u ev train me this pokemon

Pokemon: snorlax
Lv: 50
Moves??: (if you can also) curse, body slam, rest, crunch
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): 140hp 116def 252sdef

Ok I'll take your request

What kind of a person are you?!?! Sorry if that sounds mean, but you seriously don't go swearing on public sites. Seriously....

To BlueShadow:
Pokemon: Lucario
Lv: Its @ Level 41 right now... could you EV it until level 50? I need it at just that level.
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): K, im still kinda confused on the numbers... but can you EV it in Attack, Sp. Attack, Def, and Sp. Def?
Moves: You can just keep the moves he has.
Payment: 10 ANNIV Ho-Oh and Masterball
Your FC:
Well the Lucario's on my Platinum, and the Ho-Oh's on Brandon's Diamond.

Ok I'll take yours, too

Oh just wondering, when would be a good time for you to get my Pokemon? It's at level 24 already, so you don't have too far to go :)

Ok I will train your pokemon, too

TO EVERYONE:

Thanks for posting your requests here. I can't take your pokemon today to train them because I have to visit my uncle in about an hour today and I'll return to my house really late, so I will be online tomorrow ready to receive your pokemon to train them.

RoseRed
April 21st, 2009, 12:39 PM
Pokemon: ninetales
Lv: 29
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): i'm also confused about the numbers but could you train def. attack sp. attack and hp?
Payment: shiny stone
Your FC: 5370-4841-0134

BlueShadow
April 21st, 2009, 12:43 PM
Pokemon: ninetales
Lv: 29
What EVs you want for your pokemon(give me specific numbers): i'm also confused about the numbers but could you train def. attack sp. attack and hp?
Payment: shiny stone
Your FC: 5370-4841-0134

Ok I'll take your request. I am going to the wifi room to take your pokemon