PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Evolution 2

Raichu Master
September 17th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Ok here is the second installment of Pokemon Evolution. Pokemon Evolution was like X-Men Evolution, except with pokemorphs being the mutants.

Characters

Professor Kline: This is the Founder of the institute. He is also a mewtwo pokemorph, and one of the strongest pokemorphs.

Blaine: He is the equivelent of Wolverine. His pokemorph is a charizard.

Storm: The double of storm, she is an Absol Morph

Rules

1. Characters cannot be "all powerful" they are students, and mere children.

2. No "mastering" a characters ability. If a character masters his or hers abilities, then he or she has no reason on being in the institute, so therefore shouldn't even be in this rp.

3.The only person who can control Professor Kline is me. It got choatic when I let other people control him last time, so only I can control him. The same with the characters listed above.

4.You can have more than one character

5. Characters can not have pokemon, or catch pokemone (Also another problem that came up)

6. No morphing into giant dinosaurs or anything that isn't your pokemorph. Believe it or not, I've had trouble with that one.

7. Your powers cannot evolve, meaning there is no stages, so what you get is what you get no modifing.

Name:
Morph: Also list the appearance, also it's only half morph, the character can not morph the whole way.
Description: Describe your characters human appearance
Personality:

Flygon trainer
September 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Name:Eclispe
Morph: Flygon morph, more corectly a black Flygon, with black Flygon wings and tail. Her body stays the same, but her eyes turn orage-reddish
Description: Black hair, about 5'6", she is well built, and has pale blue eyes, that somehow portray innocence.
Personality: Dark, cold, hard to get to, and REALLY hates being in a crowd.

PokemonMaster
September 17th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Name: Keishou
Morph: Aggron Morph. He morphs into an almost full-appearence of Aggron, except he isn't as heavy, but has very tough skin. Horns stick out of my head and I have a sharp, powerful, metal tail.
Description: I usually where a normal baggy jeans and a t-shirt with some sort of logo.
Personality: Snazzy attitude. Sort of like Vegeta off of DBZ/GT, cocky.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! It is back!!!!!
Name: Paige
Morph: Dragonite she has dark brown hair pulled into two long pony tails jeans wings and the horn and ennteneye t shirt too
Discription: long dark brown hair pulled into two pony tail dark brown eyes jeans t shirt and sneakers
Personality: shy but then out going hot headed and friendly she admires eclipse but has alot of control over her powers acts like a loner moved up to the older kids grades!

Shiney
September 17th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Name: Ivan Fowl
Morph: Regirock, He remains human shaped, but has an extremely muscular body, Which seems to be made out of several colors of rocks, with his arms and legs composed entirely of them like a Regirock.
Description: Rather scrawny looking, Ivan isn't very imposing. He usually wears an Armani suit, and has ice blue eyes, with dark, short black hair.
Personality: Cold hearted and cunning. He truely lives up to the term "prodigy."

Ytnim
September 17th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Meh, I am really sorry about not being in a few other RP's I was involved in, computer problems, don't wanna talk about it too much. Anyways I have a new computer so I'm ready to rock and roll! I'll just post the character I used in the first one, minus my power playing.

Name: Daniel James Hunter (Danny)

Morph: Blaziken. He cannot actually morph into a Blaziken yet, just gets some of its abilities. He is really strong although he isn't muscle bound, knows some forms of martial arts but he is no master, his legs can launch him into the air so he can cover short distances extremely quickly. (He has no fire powers yet)

Description: His hair is a jet black and always untidy but it is usually hidden under his favorite red cap. His eyes are a deep brown but he wears black rimmed sunglasses with the lenses reflecting a dull yellow colour. He wears a plain white T-shirt on his torso but has a red coat in his back-pack that he wears when the weather turns nasty. He has a red back-pack that all his personal belongings are kept in. He wears blue denium jeans that look a bit faded. His shoes are nothing special, just white sneakers.

Personality: To everyone who doesn't know him well he seems distant and unfriendly but it is only when he really gets to know someone that he will really open up and show them how he really feels about them. Shows little emotion about anything and any situation seems to make him bored. Most of this is due to his extreme laziness. He just can't be bothered reacting to anything that happens around him. Even though lazy, he is smart and has a huge knowledge of useless information and he holds it all in his amazing memory. Amazing to the fact that he can remember exactly what you said last week in a conversation about lettuce but forgets where he put his shoes half an hour ago! If you are in need of something he may seem uninterested but when you turn your back he will do everything he can in order to help you. He may have his faults but he is a true friend. One more thing to add is that he has a strange phobia of the rain.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:41 PM
The old team is back I could cry! but won't!!!!!!!!

Ytnim
September 17th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I'm really sorry, this is major SPAM but I couldn't hold it in. Shineyelectrode can I call your character Artemis?

Shiney
September 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I'm really sorry, this is major SPAM but I couldn't hold it in. Shineyelectrode can I call your character Artemis?

OOC: I figured using the name artemis would be too much of a plagurization, so I picked artemis' grandson instead. I also edited my sign up post, you might want to look at it again.

paige pelletier
September 17th, 2004, 06:52 PM
One more thing to add is that he has a strange phobia of the rain.

I love rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally in love with rain !!!!

Ytnim
September 17th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I think we had better stop posting now. Don't want RM's thread clogged up with SPAM before we start do we?
Don't answer this post either.

Matty_Boi
September 17th, 2004, 07:06 PM
ill join i have to go now but ill post later
ps my name will be Matty Reid and my pokemorph will be Salamence
ill edit my post later

PokemonMaster
September 17th, 2004, 07:53 PM
OOC: Yes guys, please stop clogging up the thread with pointless Posts.

Shiney
September 17th, 2004, 11:32 PM
OOC: RM, I can't send you a private message, or an email message. Yet there's something concerning this roleplay I want to ask you.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 04:45 AM
OOC: Sorry...my mom...she made me go on Invisible mode, and block my pms, and email, so sorry...

Anyway, glad to see everyone is back! With one new addition I see! Welcome PokeMaster to the world of craziness, hopefully this rp won't be quite as random as the last one.

IC:

OOC: Oops...I forgot to post my character! XD

Name: Andrew Carmen (Andy)
Pokemorph: Raichu, as before he has a raichu tail and ears and his hair turns the color of Raichus fur, which is a mustard type color, right?
Description: He wears blue jeans, and a white t-shirt. He likes to wear stuff neater, but is afraid to be considered "preppy" at school. Instead he just settles for that. And he also wears glasses.
Personality: Being so young and being a morph, he has a hard time cooping with the verbal and physical abuse of his peers at school, so he often realize on the others at the institute for emotional support. And anyother personality that comes with the innocence of being a 7 year old.

PokemonMaster
September 18th, 2004, 07:18 AM
OOC: I hope this RP is awesome.

paige pelletier
September 18th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Oh it is! can we start now???

PokemonMaster
September 18th, 2004, 09:52 AM
OOC: Well, Raichu Master has 3+ RPs going, so give him/her time.

Mari
September 18th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Is it still alright if I join?

Name: Marianne LeBeau, Mari for short
Pokemorph: Azurill; She has Azurill's ears and tail.
Description: She has shoulder length blue hair and baby blue eyes, she usually wears yellow shorts with a black stripe, white tank top, and sneakers. She also often wears a yellow cap.
Personality: A tomboy. She has an upbeat attitude, being almost always cheery all the time. She is also quite naive/guillible and would believe anything that is said to her.

Shiney
September 18th, 2004, 11:26 AM
OOC: Block private messages? I don't see how that does anything, but then again parents are the least rational form of life on the planet. Would it be possible to switch my morph to a legendary, but not have it be super-powerful like the legendary would normally be?

paige pelletier
September 18th, 2004, 11:51 AM
OOC: Well, Raichu Master has 3+ RPs going, so give him/her time.

OOC: Rai Rai (I thought of a nick name!) is a boy!!! *laughs*

PokemonMaster
September 18th, 2004, 12:05 PM
OCC: Don't give people nicknames here, it is rude. And I hope we start soon.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 12:20 PM
OOC: Yes Mari, it is perfectly fine, you can still join.

Shiney, ok, but I'll have to keep an eye on that one ok? And yeah I thought it was kind of stupid for her to do that too...but...I just have to gain her trust back little by little, which I should have everything back by next weekend.

So to say this Paige but Mari thought of Rai Rai first.

Let's get this started.

IC: Andrew woke up the first morning of school, with alittle yawn. Rubbing his little hands over his eyes he hopped out of bed, and raced over to the bed beside him and tryed to wake Ivan up. Since he was only 7 years old, the Professor wouldn't let him stay in a room by himself, and chose Ivan for his partner.

"Ivan! Come on! We're going to be late for school!" His eager voice said as he jumped up in down in circles, still holding Ivans blankets, until they wrapped around him. Tripping over his feet he fell down on his butt, the blankets breaking his fall, and waited for Ivan to wake up.

Shiney
September 18th, 2004, 12:27 PM
"Kid, don't they monitor your sugar intake?" I asked grogily as I awoke, and got out of bed, and began looking around for my caffene tablet. Finding it, I quickly gulped it down with some water on the bedside table, and began untying Andy.

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 12:28 PM
I gradually woke up thanks to an electric buzzer on my wrist. I muttered several words that cannot be repeated, and sat up, streatching out my wings. yet another day here. Not helped by the fact that I had spent most of the night tossing and turning, actually, that was how most of the last week had been spent.. I got out of bed sluggishly, and once i was free of most of the fmallible items, I engulfed myself in flame for a few moments, effectivly cleaning myself off. After all, water ment doom for me. I brushed out the knots in my hair, then headed out of the room.

OOC: are we all in some area of the lab or are we in seperate homes?

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 12:57 PM
OOC: As I said this is like X-Men evolution. The lab is underground, while the actual institute is like a hotel, bedrooms are bedrooms, and so on and so forth! ^^

IC: "I don't want you to be late for school, Ivan! So let's go, now." Andrew said said hopping up and running out the door to one of the bathrooms to get ready for the first day of school.

After getting clothes on, he rushed down the main stair way, and into the kitchen, hopping up on one of the tables. "Good Morwing, Professor." He said humming the looney toons theme song, since that was his favorite show.

"Good morning, Andrew. I hope you're ready for school." He said.

Slapping Andrews hand that was pointed at his cold peice of bread, Kline said harshly, "No powers at the table. Let me, do that for you."

Kline took the bread and put it in the toaster. Setting it on Andys' plate when it was done."

"Sorry, I just...um...forgot." Andy said trying to find the right words.

"That's fine but don't forget the next time." Professor Kline said softly. "Now where is Ivan and the others."

"Ivans coming, I just woke him up!" Andrew said grinning broadly.

Shiney
September 18th, 2004, 01:02 PM
"Yes, he's quite the effective alarm clock." I said, walking into the room in my usual Armani suit, and didn't get anything to eat, but looked around for a can of mountain dew.

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 01:09 PM
I gradually managed to wake myself up fully, and headed to the kitchen, though I didn't plan to eat anything. I only ate at night, though that ment at this point I had gone a LONG time wihtout eating.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Running over to Eclipse, Andrew hugged her leg and said, "Yay, Eclipse is up!"

He'll do this to anybody, but Ivan. Ivan, he considers anyway, to be his role model and tryes his best to take after him.

"Come eat something. You'll need lots and lots and lots and lots of energy for school! You don't want to go to school on an empty stomache!" He said racing over to his half eaten peice of toast then back to her, "You can have my breakfast if you can't find anything else to eat." He said innocently.

Meanwhile Professor had settled on holding a conversation with Ivan, while Andrew had his little fun. "So, Ivan, tell me. Do you want Andrew in your room, or should I just leave him be. Because he seems to grown quite attached to you. If you want me to move him, I will. It's up to you."

Shiney
September 18th, 2004, 01:31 PM
"Nah, it's all right." I said, taking a sip of mountain dew, and trying to wake myself up quickly. "The kid should at least have a good role model." I said jokingly, allowing a small smile to appear on my face.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 01:40 PM
"Just making sure, cause I don't want any hostility from you, because you're much older and stronger than he is." Kline said. Then his face softened into a smile and said, "I suppose he does need a good role model, it'll be hard for him at that age to coop with the other students."

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"Why isn't it aginst the rules to have people less than 10 around?" I muttered. sure, I liked kids, but this one was more hyper than anything. I sat away from the others, and just pretty much waited so we could get going. My stomach growled slightly, but I just ignored it.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Kline chuckled at Eclipses remark. And said, "Well wouldn't want our little friend here to get beat up ever day, since he does seem to have more innocence than most children."

"Yeah what the professor said." Andrew stated. He then turned around to the professor and said, "What does innocence mean?"

"That can be one of your questions to your teacher." Kline smiled.

"Ok! Who took my Moutain Dew!" I rough voice said as a thud came from behind them. Blaine looked over to Ivan and said, "Ok, punk. Why did you take my Mountain dew!?"

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"It's only innocence until proven guilty. that is all I can say" I said calmly, my tail flicking.

Shiney
September 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"I need caffene in the morning. There should still be more in the ridge." I said to Blaine calmly, remembering not to sound intimidated. The best victories were nothing but bluffs.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"You're too young to have caffeine in the morning. For now on, you're going on a caffeine free diet. Starting tomorrow." Blaine huffed as he walked over and got himself another Mountain Dew.

Andrew just finished his toast quietly and then ran back upstairs to get his backpack and his school supplies, his Raichu tail and ears disappearing on the way up.

Professor Kline just shook his head and said, "Eclipse, just give the boy a break. He's way too young to worry about anything that's going on in the world."

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"I'd have to disagree. people think 13 is too young as well." I said, looking for something to intrest me.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC: I think we should wait for the others to post now. I don't want to get to far in head of them.

Flygon trainer
September 18th, 2004, 02:43 PM
OOC: but we havn't GONE anywhere.

Shiney
September 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
OOC: Yeah, I was waiting for someone else to post going to school first.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
OOC: Woke up, had breakfast, and now getting ready for school. That might not be much, but only 3 people have been rping, it'd be common courtesy to wait for them to at least make their first rp post.

Mari
September 18th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Marianne awoke, hearing the little birds chirpings. She jumped off her bed with a huge grin on her face and dashed to the bathroom. She quickly dressed herself and tied her hair into two pigtails. She then made her way out of the bathroom and glanced at her roommate, Paige. [That is, if its okay.]

"Hey, lazy bum, wake up!" She called lightheartedly.

She slightly pouted. "Fine, you'll be late then."

She grabbed her backpack and marched downstairs. She tilted her head up and glanced at all the people in the kitchen. She was fairly new at their institute, but she already knew everybody and grew quite fond of them. She greeted everyone cheerily and jumped on the chair.

"Can I have bread too, please?" the child asked the Professor, a grin still plastered on her face.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"Here you are." He said handing her his peice of toast.

Andrew came down with his backpack slung over one shoulder. He sat his backpack on his chair, noticing that Marianne was up. "Hello Mari!" He said walking over to see what she was doing. "Ready for school!?" Andrew said curiously looking at her backpack.

Mari
September 18th, 2004, 04:34 PM
"Thank you." Marianne said as she bit the toast. She then heard Andrew's greeting and waved at him.

" 'Ello, Andy!" She greeted. She then took another bite at her toast as she listened to Andrew. "Yup! That's why I have my backpack already." She answered, her tone still and cheery. She glanced at his backpack and noticed he was already ready, too.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"So am I!" He said giggling happily.

His eyes jerked to the entrance of the institute. His Raichu ears might have been put away, but his hearing was still keen. "Our bus is coming, Mari. We better get going." Andrew said as he picked his backpack up and put his arms through both of the straps. "See you guys after school!" Andrew said smiling and then waving good bye as he started to walk out the entrance.

OOC: Since Marianne, and Andrew are in elementary school, they have a different bus.

Mari
September 18th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Marianne nodded and jumped off her seat. She then waved at the others and followed Andrew outside. She glanced at the blue watch on her right arm and grinned. She then switched her gaze at Andrew, she really liked his heightened sense of hearing, she thought it was kind of like fortune telling.

Raichu Master
September 18th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Andrew smiled at Marianne, and wiggled his ears, guessing what she was thinking. "I'll race you to the bus stop! And I promise not to use my powers!" Andrew said grinning widely.

Mari
September 18th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Marianne giggled. "Alright!" She exclaimed cheerily. She stretched for a few seconds and then prepared to run. "No powers, okay?" She said as she stared at the bus stop.

"Okay then, three...two...one, go!"

Ytnim
September 18th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Danny awoke from his deep slumber from the blaring of his radio, he had set it to maximum so he'd get up in time. His eyes still closed his hand wandered over his bedside table to hit the snooze on the clock radio but he couldn't find it. He opened his eyes and his ears led them to see his radio on the other side of the room. He had put it there last night so he had to get out of bed to turn it off. Danny got out of his bed and stumbled over to his alarm clock, turning it off. Blurry-eyed, Daniel searched his room for some clean clothes. After kicking several outfits out of the way he found some 'clean' clothes on the floor. He made his way to the bathroom, tripping over several times.

After having a shower, getting dressed and the rest of the daily stuff, Danny made his way downstairs slowly, not in a hurry at all, knowing what was to face him. All of the other students here at the academy were younger than him. A few were alright, only being a year younger than him but the rest just bugged him. Taking a seat next to the professor, Daniel leant back for a moment, looking at the others that were awake at the moment. He wasn't there for long, he got up and searched the fridge for something to eat. He grabbed some milk and put it on the bench. He searched the kitchen for some cereal and found 5 boxes. Four of them were some kids Loony Tunes cereal and the other one was rice bubbles.

"Why is there only kid food in this place?!" Danny muttered under his breath.

Giving up, he grabbed the rice bubbles and tipped the box into his bowl but nothing came out except a little plastic car. Daniel smacked himself on the forehead and put the empty box in the bin, the milk back in the fridge and the bowl back in the cupboard. The plastic car sat on the bench in front of him. Picking it up he crushed it in his bare hand and also deposited it in the bin. Opening the fridge back up he grabbed the nearest drink he could get and took his seat back at the table. He looked at what he had got and it was some kind of energy drink. Wishing it was alcohol, he opened it and took the biggest swig he could.

paige pelletier
September 19th, 2004, 08:07 AM
She then made her way out of the bathroom and glanced at her roommate, Paige. [That is, if its okay.]

OOC: of corse it is OK!

Paige stood in the kitchen sleeping but ready to go to school electric waves shot around her......

PokemonMaster
September 19th, 2004, 11:38 AM
As I woke up, I sat there spacing out at the ceiling like I always do, but I heard everyone in the kitchen. I then got myself up and dressed into my clothes and walked out. Yawning several times, I found a chair and plopped down into it.

paige pelletier
September 19th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Paige stood there sleeping then an electric wave went crazy and wacked some one in the forhead.

Raichu Master
September 19th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Andrew raced Marianne to the bus stop, lagging behind, obviously, either incredibly slow without his powers, or letting Mari win that race.

"You beat me." Andrew said laughing as the bus stopped infront of them. "Well let's go, Mari!" he said taking her hand in his and dragging her up the steps and into a vacant seat. "This is going to be really fun!"

"You all should get going now." Professor Kline said motioning at the school bus to the high school slowly approaching the academy.

"The sooner you runts get off, the quicker I can finally relax." Blaine huffed.

"Don't mind, Blaine. He's grumpy in the morning." Kline reassured with a smile.

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"No kidding. I'm actually managing to be considerably polite with the circumstanses" I said, morphing my wings and tail away, before grabbing my backpack, and managing a quick inventory check, of which I found my usual items, my school folder, my laptop, and my handheld computer. making sure it was all stored properly, I made sure my backpack was secure, I hurried out to make sure I'd catch the bus.

paige pelletier
September 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Paige followed Eclipse still sleeping! But bafore she left she grabed a bottle af cranberry lemonade....

Raichu Master
September 19th, 2004, 03:04 PM
The elementary bus pulled out and started it's travel to the elementary school. "This is going to be so fun! I hope we're in the same class!" Andrew said bouncing happily up and down in his seat.

paige pelletier
September 19th, 2004, 04:40 PM
A bunch of people started whispering when Paige got on the bus "hey it's that weird phsycic girl....."

(um can I um be able to have phsycic powers just like I can read waves tell if people are good or bad and also I can um attack people with electric waves I thought out a history too!)

Raichu Master
September 19th, 2004, 04:56 PM
A bunch of people started whispering when Paige got on the bus "hey it's that weird phsycic girl....."

(um can I um be able to have phsycic powers just like I can read waves tell if people are good or bad and also I can um attack people with electric waves I thought out a history too!)

OOC: No and no. Dragonites don't have psychic powers, and electric waves? yes, but you may not attack people.

Mari
September 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
When Marianne and Andrew reached the bus stop, she felt extremely cheerful, since she was too guillible to notice if he had let her win or if she won by herself, but all that mattered to was that she won.

The six-year-old girl then followed Andrew and sat down beside him. She gazed at the window, her grin becoming more brighter every second. "Yeah," She said as she continued on staring at the scenery outside. "I hope that we're going to be classmates, too!" She exclaimed.

Raichu Master
September 19th, 2004, 05:21 PM
The school bus stopped and let the students out, to their first day of school.

Taking out a peice of paper from both of their pockets. Andrew smiled widely, "Hey! We're classmates!"

Then he returned her paper to her pocket. "Sorry had to use my Raichu powers to get that." Andrew said scratching the back of his head as he apologize.

He quickly shook it off by saying, "Follow me! I know where we need to go!"

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 06:30 PM
OOC: actually, if I recall, dragonite has a limited power to sence emotions. kinda like a 6th sence.

IC: I got on the bus, makign sure I was totally human, and sat toward the back of the bus, where no one was, unless it was some rowdy gang. But nobody sat here when i was around, I was known for a heartless attitude and a nasty temper as well.

Ytnim
September 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"School already?" Daniel looked at his watch which confirmed that he did in fact need to leave to catch the bus. "Oh well, at least there won't be as many little kids."

Danny put the top back on his drink and took it upstairs with him as he put it in his bag for school, or at least the bus. Slinging his backpack over his shoulder he grabbed his wallet off his desk and put it in his back pocket. He made his way back downstairs and nodded his head in acknowledgement to the professor and Blaine as he retreated outside. The bus was already at the stop so Daniel didn't have to wait for it. He got on and took an empty seat near the back, placing his bag next to him so as a deterrant to anyone sitting next to him. He took off his glasses to clean them with his shirt as he waited for the bus to depart.

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"you are one brave dude" I said dryly, noticing the new arrival. I sighed. no matter how nasty I could make my personality seem, I still couldn't drive people away from me. I closed my eyes, and just let my mind wander a bit.

Shiney
September 19th, 2004, 08:57 PM
I had skipped the bus, instead chosing to walk to school, taking a fair number of shortcuts through private property.

OOC: sorry for the super-short post, utt my online time is 3 minutes, and leting you know I'm still here.

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 09:58 PM
I saw Ivan choosing to walk to school, and almost giggled. in order to still get there on time, he'd have to cut through an uncountable amount of shortcuts through somebody's property. and since my other skill was getting people in trouble, I had full intentions of telling the Professor about this. as a mental reminder, I got out my handheld computer, and used it's built in camera, to make sure it was totally obvious that he had skipped the bus. grinning slightly, I checked the picture, edited it for lighting, and stuck it back in my bag.

Ytnim
September 20th, 2004, 10:31 AM
"you are one brave dude" I said dryly, noticing the new arrival. I sighed. no matter how nasty I could make my personality seem, I still couldn't drive people away from me. I closed my eyes, and just let my mind wander a bit.

"Why should I be scared of a little 13 year old girl?! I know who you are so why should I be afraid of you?!" Danny was esaperated, little kids thinking they were king, or in this case queen, of the world.

paige pelletier
September 20th, 2004, 11:50 AM
OOC: I ment that I was phsycic before I was a morph all I could really do is sense the waves/auras of people around me and use them to manipulate things not like I would use that power for much but...

Paige sat in the back with eclipse watching the other person with curiosity...

Mari
September 20th, 2004, 03:40 PM
After getting off the bus, Marianne glanced their school, her bright smile never leaving her face. She was then surprised when Andrew took her paper from her but quickly shook it off. It would never bother her, she really liked his abilities and the others' aswell.

"It's alright, Andy. I like your powers." She giggled. "Let's go!" She exclaimed happily.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Why should I be scared of a little 13 year old girl?! I know who you are so why should I be afraid of you?!" Danny was esaperated, little kids thinking they were king, or in this case queen, of the world.
"You may know who I am, but you havn't delt with my personality yet. At least, the one I try to imply" I said calmly. "Trust me, if by the end of the day you arn't sick of me, then you are a miracle at work."

Raichu Master
September 20th, 2004, 04:31 PM
OOC: ...I don't really know what to say to that, Paige...What do the rest of you think about letting Paige have psychic powers?

IC: Entering the classroom, the teacher had us stand against the wall until she called each name and told the person where to sit.

Standing against the wall, Andrew raised his little hand, waving wildly to get the teachers attention.

"What is it?" She asked calmly.

"Um..." Andrew said scratching his head trying to remember what it was he was going to ask. "Um...I'd like it if you'd call me Andrew. Or you could call me Andy, it's alot easier to say." He said with a grin.

"Ok, Andy." She said smiling too. Andrew knew right away he'd like having class with this teacher. She seemed as outgoing as him, and only about 20 years older, making her around 27.

She then began to call out names again. "Marianne." She said pointing to the seat at the front of the class. "You are going to sit there ok?"

Not waiting for an answer she proceeded to the seat next to hers. "Jimmy..." She said but was interupted again by Andrews eager hand.

"Yes, Andy?" She said again laughing at the little boys antics.

"Could I sit beside Mari? I mean...um...uh...Marianne? Cause she's the only person I know, and I'd appriciate it muchly if I could sit beside her." Andrew said, then gave her, his famous, "puppy dog eyes".

"Ok...fine..." She said, not because of his puppy dog eyes, but because she felt pity for the little boy, not knowing anyone else but that little girl.

"Thank you!" He said skipping over to sit beside his best friend.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC: I'm all for it. as long as it's only limited telekinesis and the power to sence emotions. at that, I encourage it.

IC: I felt the bus begin moving. "finally.." I muttered, leaning back aginst the seat. the trip wasn't a long one, and before I really thought about it, I was at the school. I was almost the first one off, being the only one who hadn't chosen to get out some item or another or zone off for some reason. besides that, I was in a special class, one that was designed to challenge my mind using standerds instead of grades.

Raichu Master
September 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
OOC: Ok, Paige, you are aloud to use Psychic powers. But they are very limited, and I'll be watching every psychic power you use to make sure it's not to strong or exaggerated.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I dashed inside at my top speed, though I had to slow down to avoid running into the door, and finally was warned by one of the teachers to slow down and walk (to my dissapointment). I headed down the hallway, ignoring the hustle around the lockers to either side of me. Finally, I got to my classroom. Currently, I was the only one there, but more would arrive. switching to my 'back of the room' self, I sat at the very front, and got out my folder, and awaited the teacher's arrival. and the students.

paige pelletier
September 20th, 2004, 04:58 PM
OOC: don't worry nothin big!

Paige was in a classroom with 14 year olds she wasn't happy the people looked at her as if she was a freak, boy they didn't know the half of it.......

Shiney
September 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I walked into class, right on time, and spotless. Which was suprising, considering the route I had taken.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"well well, look who's here. have a nice time getting caught on camera when you took off?" I said, noticing the new arrival. so I wasn't the only kid that got into this class..

Shiney
September 20th, 2004, 05:51 PM
"I don't think it matters much." I said noncomitally, and picked a seat aproxomately in the middle.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"Does too. unless you're a rapidash, you'd never be able to get here on time without cutting through private property. and you know the professer wouldn't be to happy to hear that." I said with a slight smile.

Shiney
September 20th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Did you actually catch me in the property? Innocent until proven guilty, thank this faulty system for something at least." I said, though I wasn't really paying attention.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Didn't catch you in the property, but I caught you on camera skipping the bus, and any person can figure out it's beyond human ability to get here still on time without taking shortcuts." I said, getting out my handheld computer (I'm going to call it a palmpilot from now on).

Shiney
September 20th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"Didn't catch you in the property, but I caught you on camera skipping the bus, and any person can figure out it's beyond human ability to get here still on time without taking shortcuts." I said, getting out my handheld computer (I'm going to call it a palmpilot from now on).

I leaned close to Eclipse and whispered "I'm not exactly human, why do you think we're living in that place?"

OOC I'm typing as little as possible, got a new keyboard, and it's making me have some really bad typos.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"speed wise, you're human. end of discussion" i said coldly. I was wondering why I was in that lab myself, what was I doing in this world. those would be questions to ask the professer tonight.

PokemonMaster
September 20th, 2004, 06:41 PM
OOC: I have no idea where we are, but I will Post from where other people are.

IC: I step into the classroom with a mean look on my face. My hands in my pockets once again and I sit in an empty seat in the back. I slouch over on the desk and lay my head down.....

Raichu Master
September 21st, 2004, 03:14 AM
The teacher handed out a multiple choice worksheet on random three word sentences that we had to find the missing letter.

"Thanks!" Andrew said happily as he recieved the paper.

After about the first 10 seconds, Andrew got frustrated on the first question. Which was enough to throw his powers out of whack. His tail ripped silently out of his pants, and thrashed around still not making a noise. Now with his powers activated his brain thought process sped up so only a few seconds seemed like a minute to him, so he didn't notice anything.

Still getting frustrated he pounded his fist on the desk and yelled in his best angry voice, "COME ON!"

His tail then started thrashing about more rapid knocking over the desk behind him. His ears then came out and electricity serged through his muscles as he picked up the pencil and continued normally on his paper.

"What the!?" his teacher screamed. "Everyone out of the room!" She said pushing everyone out of the room except Andrew.

When Andrew finished the paper everything went back to normal, his tail receeded, and his raichu ears vanished, as well as the electrical impulses.

The teacher slowly stalked in the room. Andrew turned and smiled, "Hello!"

Then he looked around the trashed room, "What happened here? Did a monster come in while I was working?"

The teacher just stared in amazement that the little boy had no clue what happened. She then said slowly yet softly, "Andy...I think you need...to...um...go see the principal."

"Am I in trouble?" He asked now becoming sad and depressed at the fact that he did something wrong.

"No...it's just the principal would like to see you, to get to know you. You aren't in trouble." She said reassuringly.

Andrews face returned to a wide grin as he hopped off his seat and said, "Ok! I can do that then!" He then skipped out of the room and over to the principals office.

paige pelletier
September 21st, 2004, 11:47 AM
Paige watched everyone she sat in the back and everyone away from her, she got bored and started doodling.........

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 04:07 PM
The teacher finally came in, and set us to work on math (which I was NOT happy about), though I managed to complete over 5 projects without trouble. After about an hour and a half, the subject calss ended, and we were all givin about 15 minutes break. I eagerly took the break, walking out of the classroom and wandering the halls. I noticed that there were 3 boys following me, and a shiver ran through my heart..

paige pelletier
September 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Paige had got a break aswell and ran over to Eclipse "Hello........"

Mari
September 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM
At the first sight of her teacher and classmates, Marianne knew she would like her class, they looked very kind. She already made some friends on her first five minutes in class. She was then handed a worksheet and she gladly answered it, she had a trouble on some of them, but she continued on trying until her answer made sense.

When she was on the last question, she noticed Andrew's tail out, and she recalled it was supposed to be hidden, just like her ears and tail. She watched as he then let out electricity.

"Oh no." She whispered to herself as she glanced at her teacher who was evacuting the class along with the other students.

She almost unleashed her powers, but realized it was best not to use her powers to stop it since she was taught that water could only make electricity stronger. She just calmly sat down on her seat and continued on answering the worksheet, prentending as if nothing was happening.

When everything came back to normal, she saw her teacher come back inside the room. She heard what she said and was a bit sad that Andrew was going to the Principal's office, but hearing her teacher's explanation, she quickly regained her composure.

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:12 PM
the boys aproached closer, and I felt one of them wrap an arm around my waist. "Hey baby, I saw you checkin me out. what's up?" he asked, his breath tainted with alcohal.

"I wasn't checking you out. I don't date" I said, trying to pull away. he only held me tighter. "well, that's good to hear. I don't intend to date you. but something that sounds rather simaler."

At this, I became frightened for my own safety. I struggled aginst him, but he and his goons only held me tighter, trying to pull me to the ground..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Hello, you poor excuses for intelligent life." I said, tapping one of them on the soldier. "I believe you're about to do somehting I'd have to kill you for." I said in a serious, but calm tone.

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:20 PM
"What, you care about her? if I recall from class she was causing quite a bit of trouble." he said, clamping a hand over my mouth to keep me from crying out. I was trying to keep myself from morphing on instinct, but it was difficult..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 07:22 PM
"That doesn't matter. However, rape is something I will not tolerate. So take one more move that way, and I'm not responsible for what happens to you, as I'm doing it in her defense. I warn you, I'm not bluffing." I said, giving him every chance to back down I could. It would not do to have my record tainted by violence, no matter how noble the cause.

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:30 PM
"I really doubt you could take on all of us." he said, gesturing toward his goons. He moved his hand, making it impossible to breathe..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 07:32 PM
"Let's find out." I said, my patience at it's end, and my face seeming to develop a few creases form anger, as well did the rest of me. "Now, you have three seconds to move your hand, and back off." I gave my ultimatum, and tried to be ready for them.

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM
"Every second she gets closer to suffocation" he said with a slight grin. his goons moved so that Ivan would have to go through them. and thanks to little underwater practice, I couldn't hold my breath much longer, especially with the increased demand for oxygen form my body..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 07:40 PM
"All right, your blood." I said, and without hesitation, grabbed onto one of the goons by the shirt, and pushed him into the wall hard enough to knock him out for the time being, then i turned to the rest. "I won't give you the half a second of consciousness that he enjoyed. Move, now."

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:43 PM
"too late. if this girl actually bothered with being underwater, she wouldn't be unconcous." he said, releasing me, and letting me fall to the floor. he was correct. i was totally unconcous. but not because of lack of air. in his hand was a rag, that had chloroform on it. obviously this guy was used to hunting down girls..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 07:46 PM
Please, I smell the chloroform." I said, and grabbed a hold of another goon by the back of his shirt, wrapping my hand up in it till I was literally strangling him, waiting for the others to make a move.

OOC: Cue "one winged angel"

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:49 PM
"fine. you can have the girl. in her current state she's hardly any good to anyone." he said, backing away from me

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 07:51 PM
Without a word, I pushed the guy I was holding away, making him stumble a few feet, and went over to Eclipse, and gently picked her up, planning to take her to a teacher...

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 07:57 PM
I was starting to stir, but I wasn't going to be awake for a while. If I had been awake, I probably would have been considerably humiliated by being rescued..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 08:00 PM
I trudged off to the principal's office, mainly just to go somewhere that I would be able to watch Eclipse if those idiotic monkeys came back. The creases on my body faded, and were completely gone by the time I walked directly into the principal's office, set Eclipse down on the bench, and turned to face the principal with one of my most intimidating scowls. There were going to be words about the school violence, and they were not likely to be nice words...

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 08:06 PM
I finally came around, though I was dazed. I looked around, and recognised the area as the principals office. I knew that I'd probably be asking questions when my mind was working up to speed again..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 09:11 PM
OOC: Shall you control the principle, or shall I? :bandit:

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 09:18 PM
OOC: you should. I'm happy playing my own charecter.

Wy_Wynaut
September 22nd, 2004, 02:49 AM
i wouldn't be able to join this rpg

Raichu Master
September 22nd, 2004, 03:12 AM
OOC: Oh yes you can! This rp is never closed to newcomers! ^^

Oh and Shiney it's principal, not principle. Principle is something you believe strongly in and you use it to guide the rest of your actions. Principal is what you want! XD

IC: Andrew poked his little head insid the door of the principals' office. "You wanted to see me?" He said happily.

"The professor has warned me about you. I do know your powers." He said sternly.

Andrew relaxed, even though the principal was trying to make Andrew afraid. "Oh good..." He said innocently, as he revealed his tail and ears. "I was getting worried I was in trouble."

"You are, Andrew. You are. You do realize what you are going to go through." He said his voice even more serious.

Andrew shrugged innocently and said now frowning, "What are you going to do?"

"First off tell me, did you use your powers on purpose?"

"No, sir! I'd never use them to complete school work, and I surely never use them to harm anything." Andrew answered honestly.

"Very well, go back to class." He said.

Andrew shrugged and returned to class.

"He didn't want to know more about me..." He said lamely as he sat back in his seat.

The room fell silent and Andrew looked around, seeing everyone pointing and staring.

"Did I do something wrong?" He said now worring.

The teacher soon got the class back under control. And started writing numbers on the board, teaching them how to do math.

It was then time to go to lunch, as Andrew was headed out the door, when these three other kids pushed him out of the way.

"Hey...what did you do that for!?" he asked them, noticing Marianne go off with some of her new friends.

"Cause your a mutant." They said laughing, then walked away.

If Andrew didn't know why they did that, he was sure to understand at lunch. Entering the cafetria with his food, after being shoved and teased and discrimnated, he tryed to sit beside some people that looked like nice people, but they just shooed him away. Andrew ended up sitting at a table all by himself, now realizing what he'd have to go through.

But that wasn't the worst, as he'll know by the end of the day...

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
OOC: I'm somewhere between being glad that shiney rescued my charecter and dissapointed about it, I was thinking of having a morpher incident in the high schools as well, and who better to do it than me?

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 09:52 AM
OOC: Perhaps rockhead? Still, he maintains too much control, so there's still probably an oportunity to. I'll edit some in-character into this in a few moments.

paige pelletier
September 22nd, 2004, 12:39 PM
Paige watched the whole mthing happen so she tailed the goons she was going to theach them a lesson............

Mari
September 22nd, 2004, 04:33 PM
Since Andrew wasn't back yet, Marianne headed off to the cafeteria with her new friends. She happily chatted with her friends then stopped when she heard the word mutant. She looked back and saw guys laughing as they walked away form Andrew; she frowned.

She politely excused herself from her friends and walked towards one of the boys who teased her best friend.

"Hey you!" She called out, pointing at him.

The boy turned and looked at her with grim face and a smirk. "What does the little girl want?"

She tried her best not to use her powers but it was too tempting for her. "I' am not that weak and I--nevermind. Why are you teasing Andy?" She demanded her hands on her hips.

"Because we want to." He answered simply.

She could already feel her ears coming out but did her best to restrain it. She then stuck out her tongue at them and turned.

"Meanies!" She said as she walked away from them. She could hear them snicker but paid no heed to it. She then sat beside Andrew and grinned at him. ""Elo Andy." She said happily. "Can I sit here?"

Raichu Master
September 22nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Andrew, who was frowning at the time, and just staring at his food, was surprised my Marianne. "Um...no, I'm ok, Mari. You can go sit with your new friends. I'll be ok, you don't have to worry." He said grinning again, he was very very good at desception, so good that he can even trick himself into believing he's happy or whatever the emotion.

He then reassured her but stuffing his face full of food.He was truly depressed about the attitude everyone takes towards mutants, and knew he was in for worse at the end of the day.

Silently he hoped to himself that lunch would go on forever, but soon enough, too soon for Andrew, lunch ended. And he filed out with the rest of the students, and returned to class.

For the rest of the day Andrew was way too worried about the end of school, he had this feeling that something bad was going to happen, and he'd be missing the bus.

paige pelletier
September 22nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Paige followed him then got knocked out.......

Mari
September 22nd, 2004, 05:32 PM
Marianne pouted at Andrew's answer and didn't move from her seat. She knew him far too well to know if he was pretending or not, even at her age. She sat quietly beside him, and soon finished eating her lunch . When the bell rang, she followed the others back to the classroom. She couldn't help but worry for her best friend, though. She noticed he was acting differently.

Raichu Master
September 22nd, 2004, 05:47 PM
School ended quicker than Andrew anticipated and he slowly gathered his things. Walking out of the school with Marianne, three boys were seemingly waiting for him. They were the same boys that pushed him around at lunch.

Andrew took a deep breath and turned to Marianne, "You should get going. I might not make it to the bus." He said handing her his bookbag. "Now please Mari, please just go." He begged before he turned to face the three guys and walked over to them.

What would Ivan do? Andrew asked himself as he met the three face to face.

"But time mutant." One said laughing as they drug Andrew behind the school. The same boy pushed Andrew against the wall.

Andrew, who was in no way strong enough to withstand the force. He slammed helplessly to the wall.

"What's a mutant doing here anyway?" One asked.

"Tryin' to go to school." Andrew said weakly.

"Hah." the last one said kneeing him in the stomache.

Andrew doubled over in pain, gasping for air and grabbing at his stomache. "What did I do to you?" Andrew said angerly through his tears.

"Live!" They all shouted and started kicking Andrew in the sides and stomache areas.

All Andrew could do his cry out in pain, but his voice wasn't even audible. His tail and ears then came out and his eyes blinked, or rather flashed, a yellow. He then managed to get to his feet, ignoring the pain.

"I asked you to stop...now please stop." Andrew said, trying one last time.

They all busted out laughing, and punched him in the face.

With a black eye, and bleeding noise. Andrew had all he could handle. Letting himself go he put his hands in front of him, yelling though his pain and anger he sent a thundershock to each on of them.

The all doubled over, and Andrew just looked at the shaky children, a wave a guilt washed over him, and he knew right away he shouldn't have done that.

When he looked the buses had left, so he had no choice but to use his Raichu abilities to get to the Academy at the sametime as the buses, knowing he would be punished for his actions throughout the day.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Finally, school was over. but by the time i had managed to get outside, after being teased by everybody about nearly being raped then rescued, I found that I had missed my bus. I bit my lip nervously, then realised. there was no reason to head back to the lab. I didn't even know why I existed in this world. Perhaps it was better if I was pernamently seperated from the others. I headed for a dark alley, followed by several grown men. sounds of a fight broke out, and the last thing the men saw was a teenage girl with wings and a tail. When i was satisfied they were down, I took to the air, heading for the nearest forest.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
After school, I was doing my best to keep up with Eclipse. It was difficult, but if she was planning on going to the forest like she seemed to be from her flight path, I could probably catch up to her there.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
I managed to get pretty deep into the forest before dropping down in a sunny clearing. I was pretty satisfied that I wouldn't be tracked here. I laid down on the grass, and just watched the clouds, enjoying the silence.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
I managed to track find a clearing where I saw Eclipse, and instead of going in after her, I curled up at the edge of the clearing, and transformed, not into my usual brown and orange color, but about the grey of the native boulders around, and small enough to be used like a chair.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
I heard something moving nearby, and sat up, losing my peaceful state of mind.I glansed around, usign my near-photographic memory to check for somethign diffrent. I found something all right. there was an extra rock where there hadn't been before. my senses went into high alarm, and I felt my wings start to heat up, nearly getting ablaze..

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
I showed no movement, it would completely blow away my disguise, but on a much larger boulder next to me, I made a small rock fall off, trying my best to insinuate that they weren't exactly stable.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
I watched for a moment, remembering what my earth science teacher had told me. rocks that were that unstable would shatter. "don't bother trying to hide, Ivan" I said. "I actually pay attention in school. And you know my study of the Mesizoic Era gives me an advantage when it comes to rocks"

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
I said nothing, there was still no reason that the rocks couldn't have just fallen off of another one with the general gravity, breeze, or any number of things. I could deal with being shattered in this form, but hurt pride took time to heal.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
now that I knew I was being followed, I had to be more careful. I took to the air again, and wandered the forest, deciding if Ivan was going to drop that act, then it was his option.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
As Eclipse took to the air again, I followed, but this time digging, using the rocks on the surface to see where Eclipse was going. I didn't want to intrude, so I wouldn't show myself, so I had to think of a new idea...

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
I headed this time for a river cutting through the forst, and rested my wings. I could only wonder how long Ivan was going to keep up a chase. I looked around, memorising the area, then sat down on the ground.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 07:03 PM
I followed Eclipses path until I reached the river, and began using my powers to sense for something, careful to move very slowly.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 07:06 PM
I checked around again, and noticed several large boulders right across the river, it didn't matter though. I laid back down, and resumed watching the clouds, startign to feel drowsy. there were problems to beign nocturnal.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 07:21 PM
I had finally reached the bottom of the boulder, and merged into it, and waited. I tried to stay focused, but I had a hard time getting an idea out of my head that had just taken shape.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
I dozed off, now that the place was in total silence. It had been a while before I had gotten any more than 3 hrs sleep.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
I stayed merged with the boulder, waiting for Eclipse to wake up. I was busy trying to think of just why I had followed her, so much that i probably owuldn't notice if she did.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 07:47 PM
I woke up a few minutes later, as I was nervous. I carefully watched the surrounding area for any signs of movement

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
OOC: Not much more I can say, I've been hinting subtley for a while now.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 07:55 PM
OOc: you can't make me do anything I don't want to do.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
OOC: Fair enough, but I'm out of ideas. X_X

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
I noticed the area darkneing, and I looked up to see several pitch-black storm clouds coming into place over the city and forest. I felt the wind pick up, and manage to catch my wings, sending me at a high speed directly into a tree. I'm too light.. I have no chance in this storm I thought.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:02 PM
I stayed merged with the boulder. I hoped I wouldn't have to reveal myself, but if worst came to worst, I could be a fairly good wind breaker, even if the boulder i had merged with was a better one.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
I managed to get to the ground and brace myself, though because I was light, and because of my wings, it was no easy task. I couldn't hang on much longer..

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:08 PM
I finally saw that she wouldn't be able to make it to the boulder, so I seperated form it, and emerged from the groun, quickly lumbering over to her, and grabbing her tightly, making sure that I had a firm but gentle hold. "You'd think," I began in a voice that sounded like gravel grating against rock "That a Dragon-Ground combo could resist getting blown away."

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:10 PM
"not if said combo weighs about 100 pounds" I said, thankful that he was here, but curious as to why..

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:12 PM
I didn't say anything in response, but began lumbering towards the boulder, where I set her down, but kept a hold of he hand just in case the wind should pick up again.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:16 PM
"what in the world are you doing here?" I asked, trying to keep my wings to my back, to keep the wind from picking me up again.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
"Keeping you from being blown away." I said, purposefully interpreting her meaning the wrong way.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:19 PM
"no, really?" I said, then was kept form further comment as the wind picked up..

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
When the wind picked up, I pulled her a little closer to try to break more of the wind, and said "You certainly didn't look like you were going home." I was a master of changing the subject while seeming to be going on about the same thing.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:25 PM
"And you followed me" I said over the wind. "why?" I was uncomfortably close to him, but my focus was on lasting through the wind part of the storm without getting torn apart..

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
'I suppose I just wanted to know why." I said, giving up and telling her. Not that I knew all the reason why myself. I was rather glad to be in my mutant form, since it was pretty much impossible to show embarrasment in that form.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
I could feel the wind dying down, and I knew it'd start raining in a matter of moments. "we should get somewhere sheltered." I said as calmly as I could manage

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 08:47 PM
"You're right, here." I said, and sunk into the boulder, bringing her with me. "Relax," I thought, wishing that at least one of us had telepathy, she could survive in here from her connection to me.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
I was considerably shocked at this, but I did not struggle. it was this or deal with water. and I did not like water.

Wy_Wynaut
September 23rd, 2004, 02:37 AM
Name: Forester Ray Malcome
Morph: Juputoru (grovyle)
Appearance in morph : looks fairly normal except has a face like Grovyle with the leaf pokeing out from his hair two leaves on each arm and his skin turns a pale violet coloration
Description: about '5'10" is height short untidy brown hair
Glasses &strong legs able him to run fast & always weres black
Personality:A very Shy & reclucive boy hates being part of a crowds
would rather hide in the shade rather than face anyone & unfortunally has a fear of heights but wants to fly

is this right i'm not too sure
any changes needed tell me
now what do i do .....

paige pelletier
September 23rd, 2004, 03:04 AM
Paige was at home but when she saw the little raichu morph she quickly went to him...........

Ytnim
September 23rd, 2004, 03:15 AM
OOC: I got a question for you!
What is a Juptore?

On another note, Flygon_trainer whether you agree or not, you were power playing before.

I heard something moving nearby, and sat up, losing my peaceful state of mind.I glansed around, usign my near-photographic memory to check for somethign diffrent. I found something all right. there was an extra rock where there hadn't been before. my senses went into high alarm, and I felt my wings start to heat up, nearly getting ablaze..

You are a 13 year old girl. Most likely you wouldn't be able to hear the small sound SE's character made. Even if you did, in your sign up you did not mention your character had near photographic memory. That is what a sign up is for, to tell people facts about your character. Its not some stupid thing that is put at the start of a RP and forgotten later down the track.

I watched for a moment, remembering what my earth science teacher had told me. rocks that were that unstable would shatter. "don't bother trying to hide, Ivan" I said. "I actually pay attention in school. And you know my study of the Mesizoic Era gives me an advantage when it comes to rocks"

How would your character know it was Ivan? Just because SE's character is the only created character that could hide as a rock it does not make it automatically him. It could have been the wind, another mutant anything. You took information you yourself knew and gave it to your character. There was no other way she could have known it was Ivan.

I might just be picky but I am just stating fact.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
OOC: I don't think it was powerplaying, but possibly an exageration of my charecter's mental abilties. I based it off my own memory, temporary, but extremly sharp. And she used process of elimination, it may have been another mutant, but she assumed it was Ivan because there was nobody else she knew that could hide as a rock.

paige pelletier
September 23rd, 2004, 11:46 AM
Paige looked at the young morph with saddened eyes she asked what was wrong.......

Mari
September 23rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
Marianne meekly nodded at Andrew's request and walked away, she looked back every five seconds to make sure he was okay. She then saw the boys who teased him a while ago walking towards him. By instinct, she stopped and followed them, being as furtive as posible. When the boys, along with Andrew, stopped in the back of the school. She hid in a bush and peeked through a small hole. It took her a minute or so before she realized what they were doing. She wanted to stop them but didn't dare move, she might just hurt the boys and she wasn't supposed to do that.

Deciding that staying there would only cause more trouble, Marianne sprinted away, again being as furtive as possible. She took the last bus home and rushed to her room.

"I have to make-believe that I didn't see anything...or else Andy might get mad at me." She whispered to herself.

Raichu Master
September 23rd, 2004, 04:47 PM
Getting up and realizing that Paige asked a question Andrew said, "No...not really...I got beat up..." He then shuffled passed her and into the institute, he knew he was in for a lecture.

Turning to face the professor, his black eye was now swollen, and there was a big blood clot in on nostril. "I'm sorry, Professor. I tryed I really did!" He said as tears rolled down his cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt anybody, or to even use my powers..." He muttered under his tears.

"It's ok, no major harm done, just be careful next time. Now go ask Ivan to help clean you up." The professor said softly.

Andrew only nodded and shuffled off to find Ivan.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
The rain was a torrentail downpour, but it didn't last very long, suprisingly. but the clouds stayed overhead, and I could hear thunder, but it was going to be a while before it rained again.

OOC: now I need shiney over here..

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: Your wish is my command.

IC: I didn't need to look up, I could feel through the rock that it had stopped raining. For lack of a way to communicate through solid stone, I simply decided to walk out of it, gently pulling Eclipse with me.

Raichu Master
September 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: Now Andrew has to wait for Ivan to help him with his black eye and bloody noise. Read my last two post for all the info! ^^

Wy_Wynaut
September 23rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Shineyelectrode can you tell me what to do cause i have no idea

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: RM.. Eclipse took off, Ivan followed.. so, meh

Ic: "that, without a doubt, was one of my weirder experienses" I said, once I was out of the rock. I shivered slightly. Flygon was a pokemon designed for open desert, or the sky, but not a forest..

"Ivan, I want you to head back to the lab. I'll take all the punishment that is due if they bother to track me down" I said calmly.

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Nope." I said, my voice going back to normal as I became human again. "You don't really think that I'm going to let you take off on your own do you? We both stay, or we both go." I said, with a matter of fact tone like granite.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Ivan. Don't argue with me. go back to the lab." I said, starting to levitate slightly.

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Nope." I said, and immidiately put two very stupid ideas into action. One, I quickly grabbed ahold of her tail to keep her from taking off, (Or at least try) and two, transform into my mutant form, in case she tried to attack me. At least the second one might have been the thing that saved my life...

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:32 PM
When I felt him grab my tail, I first set on fire out of panic, then used Giga drain. it was rather weak though, about the same power as Absorb.

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Careful there, you might break some of the good ones." i said at her attacks, the fire was nothing, but the main problem was not getting distracted when she used the grass move.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
"let go of my tail" I growled, starting to gather what little sunlight there was.

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Promise not to take off without me?" I asked in aneutral tone, doing my best to keep my mind calm.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
"I'm going alone. let go of my tail, or you will feel quite a bit of pain" I said, finishing collecting sunlight, and with a rush of my wings, stirred up a Sandstorm. with any luck I could get him to let go before I had to blast him.

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
"All right." I said, letting go, though a small sliver of rock, the shape and aproxomatesize of a cactus spine was wedged in her tail, and working in deeper as the tail moved.

Wy_Wynaut
September 23rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
IC: leaf blade tow blades come flying towards ivan

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: hey, wynaut, try to make your posts more descriptive, and I think it'd be better if you started at the lab.

IC: once he stopped holding me down, I got into the air, going straight for altitude.

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 05:47 PM
As Eclipse took off, I knew that the sliver would be well imbedded in her tail, so that I could find her later on. I just hoped it wouldn't cause an infection, but since I sterrilized all the rocks I used for myself beforehand, I didn't think it would be a problem. I turned human, and began walking back to the lab, whistling a meandering tune.

Wy_Wynaut
September 23rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
OOC:well iv got no idea what to do
IC:sitting in the lab w8ing for something to see the proffesor after returning from being sick While reading poketmonster comic book ...

EDIT:Thanks Flygon_Trainer
I'm in the lab

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 05:50 PM
OOC: wynaut, I think you should start at the lab, say that you were ill so you missed school. then RM can guide you when he gets on tomarrow.

IC: from my position in the air, I could see the vast regions of land that made up this area, and started heading for the desert. I could feel a slight pain in my tail, but I ignored it.

Raichu Master
September 24th, 2004, 03:10 AM
"What are you doing?" Professor Kline said as he entered the lab. "You should be upstairs. I know you've been sick, but this place is off limits to everyone besides a few people.

Meanwhile Andrew saw Ivan coming towards the institute. Rushing out the door, Andrew jumped on Ivan, like he was like a father, and started crying. "Professor said...said...you need to help me with this stuff." He said through his sobs pointing at his black eye and bloody nose.

Before Ivan could ask what happen, Andrew answered it for him. "I got beat up...because these three boys don't like morphs..."

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 08:07 AM
OOC: I wonder how long it'll be before the professer figures out there's one missing..

IC: Once I got to the desert, I carefully landed on one of the cliffs, and relazed slightly as the sunlight warmed my wings. Nobody was going to follow me, nobody really cared, short of Ivan.

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 09:53 AM
"Andrew, first we're going top get you cleaned up, then we're going to find these people and... 'ask' them just why they don't like morphs." I said, my eyes flaring momentarily, but then softening as I looked back at andrew, and took him inside.

Raichu Master
September 24th, 2004, 11:27 AM
OOC: Why do all your characters have low self esteem, FT?

IC:"Ivan, have you seen Eclipse? I can't sense her?" Professor Kline said as he walked up to him.

Looking at Andrew he said to Ivan, "You better get him cleaned up first, meet me in the study when you're done."

"Come on, Ivan. My eye really hurts." Andrew said trying to drag Ivan to the kitchen for an ice pack. Not really knowing why Ivan wanted to find the boys so badly, but right now all the little boy cared about was getting fixed up.

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 11:42 AM
OOC: RM, don't ask, you probably won't get an answer you want.

IC: I went with Andrew, and managed to help him clean himself up, getting some asprin to dull the general pain, some ice packs for the damaged areas like his eye, as well as disinfectant and bandages for the cuts. "Well kid, I think that does it." I said, looking him over "Later we'll find those kids who did this, but first there's something important i need to talk to the professor about." I said, and walked off to find him.

OOC: I have to go offline for a while, school. See you in a few hours.

paige pelletier
September 24th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Paige watched the whole thing no body cared if she left but she thought I'm a coward and I am afriad to leave.......... she quietly went to her room and listened to muisic..............

Raichu Master
September 24th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"Ok..." Andrew said and then ran up to Mariannes room, and knocked on the door. "Mari! Let's go outside in play!" He said happily.

When Ivan entered the study, Professor Klines expression turned troubled and worn down, looking like an old man instead of a man who was in his prime. "I've sensed something's happened to Eclipse, do you know what's happened to her? Cause if you do, we'll take off right away and get her, she might be in danger."

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
OOC: current answer to RM is that I'm rather dissapointed/upset about something. isn't too serious, but for me, it's destressing...

IC: I allowed myself to wander the desert, waiting for the night. Something kept nagging at me though, saying I should return to the forest for something. Finally, it turned into an obsession, and I used the warm air rising from the ground to assist in getting me into the air.

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"Yes, actually, i do know." I said, and explained to the professor about how Eclipse had taken off. "However, I always have a plan..."

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:51 PM
When I landed, i was back in the first clearing. I looked around, and noticed a beautiful, huge white dog, on the edge of the clearing. It almost liiked like a Siberian husky, but instead of being stocky, it was rather slender. It didn't have a collar. I sat down, though still watching the dog, and it hesitantly approached me, keeping low to the ground.

OOC: *gives cookie to first person to figure out what the dog actually is*

Raichu Master
September 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"What do you have in mind?" The professor said curiously.

Meanwhile, Andrew just sat on the floor near Mariannes door waiting for her to come out.

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I spent what felt like an hour with the beautiful dog, before he suddenly turned and seemed to melt into the forest. I was curious on what the dog was, and if I'd ever see it again. With my luck, it wasn't likely.

OOC: guess no one wanted the cookie..

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 05:14 PM
OOC: I was overheating my brain trying, at least give me credit for that.

IC: "Not in mind, but more accurately, in tail." I said, and held up a hand where there was a small cut, shaped like a sliver. "There's a small piece of my mutant form embedded in her tail. It could take me a while, but I could find her anywhere."

Wy_Wynaut
September 24th, 2004, 05:23 PM
As F.R walked outside he wondered why everyone went away and desided to go for a run 2 mins tops he thought as he ran into town he needed a new cover for his laptop anyway

Raichu Master
September 24th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"follow me..." He said flipping a switch under his desk, revealing a hidden passage down to the basement, which was the lab area.

"Put a strand of your hair there. It'll find Eclipse faster." Professor Kline said pointing to a data machine.

Shiney
September 24th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"MY hair will help you find Eclipse? I thought you needed DNA of the person you were tracking?" I said, assuming it was a tracker of some sort, judging form the need of human hair. Still, I obeyed, pulling out a few hairs, and set one on the machine.

paige pelletier
September 24th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Paige followed them and watched she sighed and new she was going to get caught...........

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OOC: you people don't study wildlife do you? *eats cookie* the animal is an Arctic Wolf. not like my charecter knows that.

IC: i wandered through the forest, occasionally catching glanses of the dog. it was occuring to me just how beautiful the magnificent creature really was. and, it was considerably friendly. "I'll call you Toklata. I said, after mentally going over names for the dog. My yearning for a dog may have been over..

paige pelletier
September 24th, 2004, 05:37 PM
OOC: I was aloud to guess?
Paige walked down and said "are you two looking for Eclipse? because it is simple all you need to ask your self where would a flygon go?..........."

Wy_Wynaut
September 24th, 2004, 05:52 PM
F.R got back & wondered around no noise no fighting no nothing where was everone sick for one day & the world gose heywire he hated the noise but this was rediculase maby there all down stairs the proffeser had already told him off for going to the lab but what the hey he thought if i get cought ill run as fast as i can.
Quickly but sighlinty he went into the lab

paige pelletier
September 24th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Paige walked away out of the house then she was grabbed by some one...........(do not worry tis friend not foe!)

Mari
September 24th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"Wait a minute!" Marianne yelled, hearing a knock on the door.

She ran back and forth the room rather panicky as she used her handkercheif to try and dry the room. She had been practicing her powers and she lost control again, making the room...every inch of the room soaked. She groaned dismally, finally giving up. She dropped her handkerchief on the ground and sprinted towards the door, panting heavily. She then opened it greeted Andrew happily though still panting.

"Okay...let's...play." She said taking deep breaths after every word.

paige pelletier
September 25th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Paige was taken into some montains by a strange man his Aura was like hers! She didn't try to stop him.......

Raichu Master
September 25th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Sitting down on his chair he quickly typed some stuff in bringing up a few windows on the screen. "I'm tracking similar DNA to yours, your hair contains DNA, if you didn't know that." He said agreeing with Ivan that he needed a DNA sample.

Now bringing up a window with a world globe on it, there was two red dots, one located right beside the professor and the other located quite a bit further than them, looked as though it was in the artic region.

"Why would she go there?" Kline asked as he looked over at Ivan.

Ignoring her panting, Andrew jumped to his feet and said, "Let's go!"

He walked out side to the back yard, and quickly too off up a tree, seeing if she could find him.

paige pelletier
September 25th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Paige was brought to a temple and the strange man said "I know you are a dragonite morph how you may ask, because I am one too I will teach you skills if you wish."

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I followed the dog, until it turned. I stared at it's eyes, and went into near shock. this was no dog, but an arctic wolf! I shivered slightly. I had heard plenty about wolves, but this one didn't have a pack, apparently. it seemed more lonely than bloodthirsty.

paige pelletier
September 25th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Paige said yes then they started training.............

Mari
September 25th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Marianne hurriedly followed him, but she was a tad slower since she was still tired. When she finally stopped, Andrew was nowhere in sight. She groaned, closing her eyes. It was really quiet so any sign of a human being could be sensed. As young as she may be she had been taught to do that as an act of self-defense. She couldn't quite do it right, though.

"Let's see." She mumbled as she tilted her head up and down.

She raised her hand and pointed at a bush, since she still couldn't sense Andrew's presence, she just guessed where he was. She let out bubbles from her the palm of her hand and aimed it at the bush then opened her eyes. Hearing no sounds coming from there, she closed her eyes again. This time, she focused really hard. She could suddenly hear a kind of thumping sounds, she imagined it as a person's heart, specifically, Andrew.

"Ha!" She exclaimed happily as she aimed for the tree. "I know where you are, Andy."

She tried using bubble on him but, lacking control, it missed the high tree.

Raichu Master
September 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Andrew, who knew Marianne had alittle trouble aiming, helped a bit by sticking his hand out and letting the bubbles hit his hand. "You're it Mari! You better run!" he warned before starting to count as high as he could, which was 30.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...erm...uh...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..9...10...11...uh...um...11...uh...11...um...12...13...14..." He continued with this having to start over either forgetting what came next or forgetting what number he was on.

Wy_Wynaut
September 25th, 2004, 03:26 PM
looking around F.R saw no one walking out of the lab out of the building he saw a little boy counting he walked over to her and said "hello my name is forester raymond Malcome whats your name & what are you playing ?....

paige pelletier
September 25th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Paige started trianing..........

Ytnim
September 26th, 2004, 03:27 AM
OOC: Just reminding you all I'm here, I just haven't seen anywhere good to join in yet...

IC: Daniel didn't catch the bus from school to the institute today, he decided to take a walk to the mall. He was mainly window shopping as he didn't have enough money for alot of the stuff he was looking at (he has expensive taste) but it was nice to dream about having all the stuff in the shop fronts.

He made his way to the food court and ordering the greasiest food he could find, Danny sat at one of the many tables and began to eat...

OOC: To be continued... When I get around to asking RM something.

paige pelletier
September 26th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Paige asked "how long will I be staying here master?"
Master "a week if your good......."

Raichu Master
September 26th, 2004, 12:09 PM
OOC: Well Ytnim (Spells minty backwards, thanks for the hint man or I'd keep spellin' it Ytmin! XD) I'm aloud to pm so just pm me if you have a question.

paige pelletier
September 26th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Paige trained and trained and trained some more until he taught her how to hown her powers...............

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 01:46 PM
OOC: RM, I don't think Shiney is going to be here for a while, and I can't post, so the RP must go on without him, for now.

paige pelletier
September 26th, 2004, 02:02 PM
OOC: yes the show must go on XD

Raichu Master
September 26th, 2004, 02:49 PM
The area around Eclipse glowed purple as Professor Kline came down. "Eclipse! Are you ok?" He said looking at the wolf and then back at Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"why shouldn't I be" I said harshly, as Toklata started growling, showing his huge teeth. "though, I don't recall wanting to be followed" I finished.

Raichu Master
September 26th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Paying the wolf no heed, Professor Kline pressed on, "Well let's think a moment shall we? You go missing, then I find you all the way up in the artic. For all I knew you could have been kidnapped!"

"Well if you have no business being this far up north, I suggest a certain flygon morph should start heading south. If not to the institute then to warmer climates."

"If you don't want to live at the institute than there is nothing I can really do."

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
"But why though? There's no point anymore. Like any other being, I have a free will as well, and to hide what I really am is almost tourture to me. here in the arctic, I can be in my mutant form, and I won't have to worry about being shot. Even the wolves like me" I said, looking into the proffeser's eyes. certianly, I held respect for him, but I needed a reason, a reason that would make going back to the institude worth it.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 09:42 AM
OOC: Sorry I was missing for so long, I have been having some serious parental problems.

paige pelletier
September 27th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Paige fell asleep at 6;00 because of the training and she also knew she would have to train in the morning........

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I stayed silent, wondering just where this was going to go.

OOC: Sorry, all I can come up with right now, I've got to go off for a few minutes, but I'll be back soon.

Ytnim
September 28th, 2004, 12:13 AM
OOC: Have permission from RM for this. I'll put the full post here, my last post was only my first half.

Danny didn't catch the bus from school to the institute today, he decided to take a walk to the mall. He was mainly window shopping as he didn't have enough money for alot of the stuff he was looking at (he has expensive taste) but it was nice to dream about having all the stuff in the shop fronts.

He made his way to the food court and ordering the greasiest food he could find, Danny sat at one of the many tables and began to eat. He started on the burger first, it was oozing out grease as he pressed down on in so it would fit in his mouth. Completely engaged with his food he didn't see this guy come up behind him.

"I believe you are sitting at my table." The guy said.

The guy was about 20 or 21 and was built like a house. His name was Leslie Corr but everyone called him 'The King' to his face, mainly because he makes it a habit of breaking at least three bones in the body of anyone who calls him by his first name. Behind his back he is known by quite a few names but none of them printable. Daniel turned to face this guy and said,

"Sorry I didn't know. I'll move now." Well that was what he wanted to say. What he really said was, "Ommm Grrrrghewqh borrk." or something like that, lettuce and grease flying from his mouth onto the bare legs of Leslie.

Danny turned to pack up his stuff but Leslie had other plans, thinking that he was giving him mouth. Winding up his arm, The King let loose a mighty punch to the back of Danny's head, the biggest king hit ever. Being a blaziken morph and all, Danny felt little pain from the attack. It did however, send him flying, breaking the plastic table he was at and scattering a group of nearby girls that were comparing last nights dates.

Danny got up and swollowed his food, the rest of it splattered all over his clothes. "What was that for?! I was moving out of your way!" Now to Danny, standing up after such a hit wasn't much but to everyone else watching the events, it boggled their minds. It might have freaked Leslie out to if 1. He had time to think while he was charging at Danny and 2. if he had the mental capacity to think so deeply. In any case The King had his head lowered like a rhino and was charging Danny. Danny thought quickly and using his powerful legs, jumped clean over Leslie, doing a flip as well which suprised him greatly, never thinking he could be so agile. He started to run, not wanting to confront the guy even though he could probably beat him in 2.37 seconds.

As Danny ran through the mall, something hit him from the side, smashing him into a wall. This, unlike Leslie's king hit, injured Danny, breaking at least one rib. He tried opening his eyes but something slimey was keeping them closed. That was about all he remembered before passing into darkness.

paige pelletier
September 28th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Paige wa still training "train train train is that all I ever think about?" she asked herself then replyed "well yes!"

Ytnim
September 29th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Danny awoke to find himself on a bed in a small dark room. Well it wasn't actually that small or that dark but it wasn't a 5 star hotel anyways. Shaking his head a few times to try to get rid of the splitting headache that was tormenting him, Danny left the room through the rickety wooden door that seemed to be the only way out. As soon as he opened the door he saw a bigger room than the last but this seemed to be only furnished by a round wooden table in the center, four seats were around it. Two of them were occupied by people. Well they were actually morphs, Danny could tell that straight away.

The first looked quite strong, he had blonde hair and blue eyes, his arms and legs were packed full of muscles but his midsection seemed kind of round. His skin was tinted a blue all over and he seemed to sweating all over. The second had long, straight brown hair that went down to about her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a dull red, and seemed void of emotion. Her skin was a silvery colour that reflected the little light that was in the room. Her arms seemed mutated somehow, her hands looked like the talons of a bird and her arms were covered by some kind of out growth that was the same colour as her skin and what looked like red feathers were underneath her arms.

Between the pair was a half pack of cards, the rest either scattered face down on the table or in the hands of the mutants.

"How, how did I get here? And who are you two, are you morphs as well?" Danny asked, seriously confused with the situation.

paige pelletier
September 29th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Paige got done training and went back home to tell some one about it.............

paige pelletier
October 1st, 2004, 11:55 AM
OOC: you gotta post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't let this die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wy_Wynaut
October 6th, 2004, 04:19 PM
after F.R figured out that andy was playing hide and seek
said bye & walked round the buildings woundering where the heck every one was still no sign of any one .
He sat down out front pulled out a book & started reading if anyone came he'd know about it even if they were airbourn....

OOC: where is every one

paige pelletier
October 7th, 2004, 11:59 AM
OOC: I don't know
Paige looked around the room, her room and layed on her bed...............