PDA

View Full Version : Do you Like your School??

Dizzy
September 7th, 2003, 08:34 AM
I like mines its fun being in houses ^^

Do you like your school

latiosspud
September 7th, 2003, 08:42 AM
I like my school a lot although if I knew it more I would like it even better. In my school we have a saying that everyone was your friend and that you don't make friends you already have them and from there you make enemies and neutrals or whatever you like to call them, so that really helped me because people showed me where the classrooms I needed to go were.

Amphie
September 7th, 2003, 09:43 AM
I`m going to new school in two weeks. I hope, it will be a nice place with nice people:)

Cherrim
September 7th, 2003, 10:03 AM
XP I have no problems with mine. I don't like it because, well, it's school, but I don't hate it either. ^_^; I'm neutral.

Hazuki-san
September 7th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I don't like school, but I go anyway to get good grades

Timbjerr
September 7th, 2003, 10:51 AM
heheh...my school is in tha Ghetto...according to my school's website the students are 50% African American, 38% Hispanic, 6% Anglo, 6% Asian

I am part of the 6% classified as White...(even thogh I'm technically mixed white and hispanic, they refuse to classify me as Hispanic)

Dizzy
September 7th, 2003, 10:56 AM
My House is ghetto .............. everyone is either espanol , capeverdean or asian

Cherrim
September 7th, 2003, 11:12 AM
oo; Everyone is either Italian or Asian at my school.. and EVERYONE was Italian at my old school. x_X I was one of the only non-Italians. XP I consider myself Canadian because all of my grandparents (except one) were born in Canada. :D

latiosspud
September 7th, 2003, 11:35 AM
oo; Everyone is either Italian or Asian at my school.. and EVERYONE was Italian at my old school. x_X I was one of the only non-Italians. XP I consider myself Canadian because all of my grandparents (except one) were born in Canada. :D
As long as you're a Canadian citizen (was born in Canada or lived in Canada non-stop for 5 years) you can officially call yourself a Canadian and was the "except one" born in Italy or what?

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 11:38 AM
i like my school a lot but not the students inside it...

Actually, i lived in Canada for more than 5 years yet i still dont' really "belong" in the Canadian groups of people...

Dizzy
September 7th, 2003, 11:41 AM
i like my school .......... but it would be better if i was in blue house

latiosspud
September 7th, 2003, 12:24 PM
i like my school a lot but not the students inside it...

Actually, i lived in Canada for more than 5 years yet i still dont' really "belong" in the Canadian groups of people...
Well at least you're a Canadian Citizen.

Miyu-chan
September 7th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Everyone in my school is Asian. x_x;
BTW, I don't really like school, but we can't choose, ne? n_n;;;;

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 10:45 PM
I like my school :D NIts good :D

22sa
September 8th, 2003, 04:19 PM
My school is just fine.:p

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 04:23 PM
throw every single outer students out of the school and i'll LOVE my school.

if i can't throw all of them out, then at least mute them or something so they can't go around in this huge group and do the "stereotypical popular people stuff" to the others.

Fire Master
September 8th, 2003, 04:40 PM
I am new at my school but so far i have got some friends and the school is really good. Food is okay to XD.

Haruka
September 8th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Nah.. don't yell at me because I

LOVE SCHOOL!

School keeps me interested and encourages me to post more quality posts. ^_^

Dizzy
September 8th, 2003, 05:30 PM
I love school too!!! it keeps me busy during the day , and it applies my knowledge^^

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 05:58 PM
I love school too!!! it keeps me busy during the day , and it applies my knowledge^^

even if a particular teacher teachs useless junk and doesn't give you any new ways of understanding or knowledge about the world, you still have to treat it as important stuff and memorize those words day and night... or else it will come back to haunt you at the dreaded report card

Pezz
September 10th, 2003, 11:34 AM
I have no real problem with my school. It's a nice school, probably the best in our district according to a lot of people and most of the teacher's are nice.

Of course some people are not real nice. Not that they are all seflsh, but I'm new and hardly anyone talks to me. They are just too wrapped up in their own things to notice I guess :(

Junichi
September 12th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Yeah. I lurve my school so much, lots of kind people.

22sa
September 12th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Nah.. don't yell at me because I

LOVE SCHOOL!

School keeps me interested and encourages me to post more quality posts. ^_^
Bam. That's exactly what it does not do for me.:(

My school itself is neat though, 40% of the people at honor students.:cool:

Cherrim
September 13th, 2003, 07:18 PM
As long as you're a Canadian citizen (was born in Canada or lived in Canada non-stop for 5 years) you can officially call yourself a Canadian and was the "except one" born in Italy or what?
o_o The "except one" was my grandpa on my mom's side. He was born in England. XP

Kyosuke
September 13th, 2003, 10:33 PM
I like school, its way diffrent in high school then public school, much more people going their seperate ways to get to the next class....

Since its the beginnig of it for me, I like it so far, I'm keeping up with my school work and the teachers aren't mean.

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 11:49 AM
I Love being in school , in the old building , everything about my school , Tan house , the other houses , the core , detentions , prioritie periods , yelling back at teahcer s, fighting kids , I just love school , and i get no homework ^^.

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 02:06 PM
No homework, eh? I'd say "lucky", but I wouldn't really mean it. You need homework to get through school properly. Not a ton of it, but you do need it.

Like math. You have to have math homework for practice if anything else. You can't learn math concepts if you don't practice them. You'll just forget unless you have the experience. x_X

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 02:35 PM
but we have math 83 minutes straight , plus a math seminar on tuesdays and Math Busters everyother day in homeroom ^^.

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 02:40 PM
We've got math for an hour and 15 minutes every day. x_x Even longer since first period is sometimes disrupted.

o_O; Grade 10 math is hard. I brought my math textbook home this weekend to do some questions even though we don't have homework. I only got a 77% on my first test, so I don't want a repeat of that. >_>

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 02:42 PM
yep thats how much we have it for , i have it B1 , or B block Red days . For C block i ave classes 113 minutes STRAIGHT , even gym.

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Next year in grade 10 we take B lunch which is 2 full periods and a half period. Break for lunch, then take the other half of the period, then last period. C lunch is in grade 11 and 12 I think. I think it's something like 3 full classes, lunch, then another class. ;_; I'd die.

Stephanie_
October 4th, 2003, 02:49 PM
School is okay..or maybe I'm saying that cause I'm popular anyway! I get good grades...I get A's so its not a problem but I'm scared to go to high school! Mainly cause I have to try out for cheerleading again...I get nervous but I am a cheerleader I dunno but I think school is fun depending one the teachers you have!

latiosspud
October 4th, 2003, 02:50 PM
I like my school because I have three periods before lunch and one period after lunch (Except on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) so it seems short.

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 02:53 PM
My schedule works like this

A 7:40 am - 9:03 am
B 9:08 am - 10:33 am
C - 10:38 am - 12:39 pm < lunch
D - 12:39 pm - 2:07 pm

all classes except C are 83 minutes ; C is 113

I have History and Foundations on 1 , or red day
I have English and Biology on 2 or White day
I have Gym on Red and Seminar on White
I have Keyboarding D Block everyday until november

IM so repetitive lmao

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 02:55 PM
I'm homeschooled, so I don't really go to a school. I did for a little while, and it was cool. Too bad the most popular guy started liking me right before I left. XD

22sa
October 4th, 2003, 05:08 PM
I'm homeschooled, so I don't really go to a school. I did for a little while, and it was cool. Too bad the most popular guy started liking me right before I left. XD
LOL, poor guy.

I like my school, sort of. It offers students lots of optional courses and gives money to many various clubs such as, Anime Club! XD <--- Only place where I get to watch anime, so it's great for me. ^-^;; However, the sanitation needs to be improved though, some washrooms are only but others are just bizzare. x_x;;;

orange*berry
October 9th, 2003, 01:24 AM
I'm homeschooled too, so there isn't really that much to like about it. I don't meet any friends, and I get very lonley. Sometimes I take a few classes in a private school. Maybe I'm just too shy to make friends...

G-LANCE
October 9th, 2003, 02:58 AM
i used to be so popular at my old school cause i knew so much about yugioh/pokemon and i had a lot o friends...i constantly remind my parents of that in a feeble attempt to move back to san diego (it's better than korea in every possible aspect), yes im a little bit like stephanie_

now at my new school im semi-popular, mostly with the yugioh crowd, but almost all the guys play it so it's generally 70% of the boys in my grade...the teachers are okay; 1 extremely un-strict teacher, 1 cool teacher, 2 real meanies!>P

OMG i wish i was at my old school...plus we have a dance coming up and if i were at my old school i could get pretty much any girl to go out with me...here however i ripped up my permission slip and i never got to tell the girl i liked back home that i liked her, but i might move back in a couple years so that was probably a good idea...

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
October 9th, 2003, 07:30 AM
I like the style of the building but hate teachers and all people and food and the head and everyone...

Zento
October 9th, 2003, 02:34 PM
My school's okay... The teachers are alright, food's good, and the work ain't so bad.
But, my gawd! The kids there are terrible! They can be very mean sometimes, plus the fact that they're so irritating with this dating stuff. It's only seventh grade. ^_^;; I'm also very shy.

I'd really like to be homeschooled. >.>

Cherrim
October 9th, 2003, 02:42 PM
My school's okay... The teachers are alright, food's good, and the work ain't so bad.
But, my gawd! The kids there are terrible! They can be very mean sometimes, plus the fact that they're so irritating with this dating stuff. It's only seventh grade. ^_^;; I'm also very shy.

I'd really like to be homeschooled. >.>
^_^ Sadly, 7th grade is "old" for dating in many urban areas. It kind of freaks me out to see people dating so early. o_O

Last year I probably would've given the world to be homeschooled since it would have meant more computer time, but I really like high school, so I don't mind anymore. XD;

Zento
October 9th, 2003, 02:56 PM
^_^ Sadly, 7th grade is "old" for dating in many urban areas. It kind of freaks me out to see people dating so early. o_O

Last year I probably would've given the world to be homeschooled since it would have meant more computer time, but I really like high school, so I don't mind anymore. XD;

Am I that sheltered? I haven't even seen this! :laugh: Then again, I really don't socialize much, but that's just me. :/

High school, eh? I always thought it sounded scary. ^_^;; What kind of school do you go to?

Cherrim
October 9th, 2003, 02:59 PM
It's a Catholic school. o_O; Even though I don't want to be the least bit religious, I still go because it has an art program which I'm in for Visual Arts. XP We've also got uniforms. But it's mostly just the people I like. ^_^;;

Don't worry. I was sheltered a lot until I moved to Toronto. o_o; I though I was too young to have my ears pierced at age 12 and I was probably one of the only girls in my school (K-8) that didn't have her ears pierced. x_X;; I still don't. XD

Dizzy
October 10th, 2003, 11:21 AM
"Dating" isnt even a word around here , its called going out , Oh how i dread the word Dating.....

Ya people here start going out at 11-13 or 6-7 grade....

Timbjerr
October 10th, 2003, 03:24 PM
like I said earlier in this thread, my school is ghetto, but if I had never gone there, I would be a big snobby soft white guy right now...(before I attended that school, I was in a snobby magnet school...)

I am glad to say that I just found out that I am in the top 15% of the 11th grade class. My current schedule is as follows:

1st per. Architectural Graphics
2nd per.(A) Precalculus
2nd per.(B) Honors Chemistry
3rd per.(A) English 3
3rd per.(B) AP U.S. History
4th per. Art II Drawing

John Denver
October 16th, 2003, 08:12 AM
My school is ok, but our principal is a dink

about 5 or 6 trees got TP-ed at the school, so the principal CANCELED THE PEP-FEST!!!
idiot

BOO ya!

LT. surge II
October 16th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!! The only thing i like in school is gym and recess.If i had to chose from staying home or go to school and have everything on earth i would chose to

Stay Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lightning: ^_^;; I just took out some of your exclamation marks... they made the screen scroll which is kind of annoying. Hope you don't mind!

Cherrim
October 16th, 2003, 06:11 PM
I remember when I used to like gym and recess best. XD I always liked recess, but I stopped liking gym... around grade 5 or 6. *shrugs*

I don't get recess anymore. ;_; But my favourite subjects are Math and Visual Arts. Visual Arts because, hey, I wanna base my life on them, and math because I'm the smartest one in the class which boosts my self-esteem. XD!

Frostweaver
October 16th, 2003, 06:22 PM
i dreaded Gym all my life ever since grade 1...

recess is just wasted time... i wish that there is no recess and you just go straight into the next class but in return go home earlier...

as for what's high school like i can't give you a good answer in that... i'm just not normal and according to others my high school isn't normal too as it's a "NERD ONLY" school (lol to have test 4 days a week is pretty much "nerd school" to the society perhaps)

Miyu-chan
October 17th, 2003, 03:58 AM
lol, we have 4 tests a day, and our school is normal. ;P

Porygon
October 17th, 2003, 07:46 AM
It's the only place I can get online, and that's the only thing I like about it.

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 07:52 PM
I'm homeschooled too, so there isn't really that much to like about it. I don't meet any friends, and I get very lonley. Sometimes I take a few classes in a private school. Maybe I'm just too shy to make friends...
I didn't know that you were homeschooled too... ^_^ There are a lot more homeschoolers than I thought here! It's really surprising; this is just my dream site. *_*

PichuSecretBase
December 16th, 2003, 02:16 PM
I really would like to go to a new school, something different, to start over you know?

But i do like school, usually, im wierd, id rather go to school and not have much of recess.... ever

PM2008
January 26th, 2004, 06:33 PM
I don't have a problem with my school I get very good grades the day goes fine exept for Career Investigations I hate that class. :tired: