PDA

View Full Version : If you were a Pokemon...

old Owl
April 19th, 2009, 5:58 AM
What Pokemon do you think you would be?

For me, probably Shiny Hoothoot. I'm smart, but can get easily distracted, and most people don't believe I'm as clever as I really am.

Patatas Fritas
April 19th, 2009, 6:00 AM
I would be a Hoppip, because Hoppip's are cute and my favorite pokemon, and I'd love to float on the wind.

Artemis
April 19th, 2009, 7:06 AM
I think Elekid best describes me as energetic, a go-getter, young (soon-to-be adult), smart, and thoughtful; Therefore I would be an elekid if I were a Pokémon.

.Ozymandias
April 19th, 2009, 7:42 AM
Hmmm, probably an Abra. Thoughtful and pensive, but with abilities beyond what you'd expect.

Gold95
April 19th, 2009, 8:57 AM
Of course it would be Squirtle or a Shiny Charmander because I'm curious and naughty for most of the things :P

Alexithymia~
April 19th, 2009, 9:06 AM
Houndoom obv.
but if I couldn't be that. I'd be an Ditto. I could change into anything I want!

Haza
April 19th, 2009, 9:24 AM
A beautiful shiny Roserade. Im just as beautiful, poisonous, and powerful. If not a shiny Roserade, then Arceus.

Kaori
April 19th, 2009, 9:47 AM
I would be a Leafeon due to the fact I am very calm, patient, and I can handle things easily. :)

~Bliss

thedestinedblade
April 19th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I'm pretty lazy so I'd probably be a Slakoth.

enViable
April 19th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Definitely a snorlax. Very laid back, easy going, usually sleepy but I pack one hell of a punch if you get on my bad side

JakeProTrainer
April 19th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Togekiss is the pokemon most suited to my personality. I'm optomistic and cheerful, and I enjoy sharing that with others, and I dislike fighting and violence and shun it whenever possible. Unfortunately, Togekiss is still widely used in competitive battling simply because of it's power. Does anyone even bother to read the pokedex entries anymore?

As for the pokemon I would want to turn into if I had the choice, then I'm going straight to Gallade. A noble, chivalrous knight-like pokemon with brilliant skills in swordsmanship? Sign me up!

Blue Nocturne
April 19th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Id like to say Sceptile and although i share many traits with its evolution line, im gonna say that my signature says it all. Although the blue stuff seems to indicate a ghost type such as Misdrevous.

Lady Gaga
April 19th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I think i am going to say Pichu. I always need my friends, but would like to know everything thats going on. If i dont ill get in a big fuss. If i dont get my way ill be mad, but sometimes ill be very calm and laid back. Just by myself, but most of the time i need my friends. Also, im redally enegretic. I guess. ya. Pichu! adventure.

Bibliophibian
April 19th, 2009, 3:41 PM
I'd probably say Teddiursa I suppose.

I like to eat, though I stay small. (The miracle of metabolism <3 ) I'm pretty shy, and Teddiursa always had a nasty habit of running first thing in Gen 2. I rely a lot on friends, and the support of people that have more experience than me, and my appearance (short-n-shrimpy) isn't all that impressive.

The Scientist
April 19th, 2009, 4:39 PM
I'm a Medicham.

Kung-fu master with crazy mental powers? Yep.

old Owl
April 19th, 2009, 4:41 PM
Of course, I would evolve into a Shiny Noctowl in due time, but...

Hoothoot.

KurlyFries
April 19th, 2009, 4:47 PM
(First: If you think I'm going to say Piplup, I'm not. I'm just really proud of that random drawing I did)

I'm probably a Crobat

Nnoitra Jiruga
April 19th, 2009, 5:42 PM
Probably a Mightyehna or something...
I'd love to run wild. : P

NDS525
April 19th, 2009, 6:30 PM
I would either be a shiny Mew or a Leafeon...
Why shiny Mew?- Blue, transforms into any Pokemon it wants, and it always seems to have fun!
Why Leafeon?- I could just walk into the sun to get the sensation of fullness b/c Leafeon can get it's 'food' from sunlight and it also is probly one of my favorite Pokemon tied with Umbreon!
I guess it comes down to me being a house Pokemon or a wild Pokemon...
If I lived in the wild I would want to be a Mew
If I had a owner I would be Leafeon!

Lt_Nite
April 19th, 2009, 6:36 PM
Porygon 2, so nice and smooth looking, powerful and just plain awesome. Just look at them!

BHwolfgang
April 20th, 2009, 1:05 PM
I would probably be a Zangoose or Flygon.

I know, being a Flygon would probably make me a reject from society- wait?

Either way, I would just want to fly free in the air without looking like a monster- wait?

Tyrantrum
April 20th, 2009, 1:13 PM
I think I might be an EEVEE, because it's my number one favorite Pokémon, and it's really adorable. I'd also love to have multiple evolutions. I'm also pretty friendly, just like Eevee! <3

xxChazxx
April 20th, 2009, 5:06 PM
Arcanine. Big, powerful, quick, cute and also sweet and loyal too!

IauraLucario
April 20th, 2009, 5:11 PM
Hmm i would be Lucario. Why? am Fast i can sense stuff moving with my eye's closed,i can dodge quickly, i run fast and am realy good at finding stuff.

Kaori
April 20th, 2009, 6:11 PM
I would also be a Leafeon because of its calm nature and it is a generous pokemon that would encourage others into things they want to do. :)

Åzurε
April 20th, 2009, 10:27 PM
hmm. I don't know... maybe somewhere between the aforementioned togekiss and snorlax? or abra? something like that... my choice would be Lucario. Aura Storm ftw!

b0RicU4™
April 23rd, 2009, 8:29 PM
lucario he is a cool pokemon xD

MEGAS
April 25th, 2009, 5:29 AM
Blaziken. Because it is strong,tough looking,it has my favorite type(Fire type) and whats best,it is my favorite Pokémon!

Cheesymitten
April 25th, 2009, 5:42 AM
I'd be a Empoleom, with really huge spiks on my flippers,
and i could surf really fast ^_^

Translator
April 25th, 2009, 6:20 AM
I like pranks so I think I'll be Haunter. :D

Superjub
April 25th, 2009, 6:49 AM
I'd be a Torchic. :3
I'm timid, quiet but do fight for what I believe in and can sometimes get frustated (and have a bit of a fiery (:P) temper.)
So yeah, I think I fit the role as a Torchic. :)

Greeneflower
April 25th, 2009, 9:57 PM
Togekiss is the pokemon most suited to my personality. I'm optomistic and cheerful, and I enjoy sharing that with others, and I dislike fighting and violence and shun it whenever possible. Unfortunately, Togekiss is still widely used in competitive battling simply because of it's power. Does anyone even bother to read the pokedex entries anymore?

As for the pokemon I would want to turn into if I had the choice, then I'm going straight to Gallade. A noble, chivalrous knight-like pokemon with brilliant skills in swordsmanship? Sign me up!

Yeah, I would be Pikachu or Togekiss..

(I did take two tests and they said Pikachu and Togekiss :P)

Yay :3

Blaziken_Boy
April 25th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Probably Blaziken, when I was young I was apparently one of the cutest kids in the ghost town I grew up in, now I'm the kind of guy that doesn't want to waste his time walking around buildings so he jumps over them, and will punch out your blood if you anger him (I nearly punched a kid out once because he stole my pencil).

No way I could be an Empoleon, though. Jeez, they eviscerate people for hurting their pride in the slightest?

Or I could be a Skitty, because that's what the PMD2 test said I was. Also, I was purple (or was it pink......).

Raaji
April 25th, 2009, 10:17 PM
I would say Swampert based on my favorite pokemon but for personallity its um... I'll have to think about that.

sabrina_diamond
April 25th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Um... I guess a quiet and Naive ... Vulpix. :3 either that or a Mightyena. :3

warudo.kun!
April 25th, 2009, 11:05 PM
If I were a pokemon I'd be a Shaymin. Then I'd go to a Meganium and have babies. "LEGENDARIES CANNOT HAVE BABIES" LIES. D:

ChArkaChu
April 25th, 2009, 11:05 PM
i like to sleep so i would be snorlax

Spinosaurus
April 26th, 2009, 4:14 AM
Hmm,maybe Treecko,because im kinda tricky,and nice,and careful,and funny,and like to do some tricks and tell jokes.
So maybe Treecko(not because i like them because i watch them sometimes do what i do).

Pop_Goes_The_Weavile
April 26th, 2009, 4:24 AM
I think i would be a Snorlax... I love sleeping and eating xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

RockmanEXE
April 26th, 2009, 4:43 AM
I'd have to be a Mew.
It's the only thing other than Ditto than can learn Transform.

I'd love to be able to transform into any Pokemon ...

Azonic
April 26th, 2009, 5:00 AM
Mew, cause it's legendary, can fly, dive, and lives in a bubble. :P

DragonBackpack
April 26th, 2009, 5:04 AM
if i was a pokemon i would be infernape. i love to run and jump around and climb. in my spare time when im not gaming i do a sport called 'parkour' its like free running. and infernape, a monkey, best describes that. i also love fire and im abit of a piromaniac. and monkeys are one of my favourite animals. :)

EagleVision1999
April 26th, 2009, 7:16 AM
A Chimecho!
Because it has the ability levitate, it can make funny sounds, it has healing abilities (which I would like to have) and it's kinda funny.
And it's not exactly the strongest Pokemon out there...

The Apprentice™
April 26th, 2009, 7:20 AM
I would be an aipom. I like monkeys =P and when I evolve i will have two tails =P

Uh-Oh, Ho-Oh!
April 26th, 2009, 8:16 AM
I'd be Umbreon, I am a night person and Umbreon is my favorite =]

ShadowSkitty94
April 26th, 2009, 8:18 AM
Well.

It's hard to decide which one. But, it'll have to be Skitty or Houndoom.

CrazyCubone
April 26th, 2009, 8:29 AM
I'd say a Ralts. I don't know why, though,

Vail
April 26th, 2009, 1:01 PM
I'd love to be a Psyduck...a carefree, cute little duck that evolves into a fierce, crazy-colored duck? Yeah. That, and they're fast swimmers and have the capacity for being strong mentally. c=

Dragon Tamer Lance
April 26th, 2009, 1:12 PM
I'd love to be a Lugia, just so I could fly and swim as much as I want without worries of real life problems.

True Reign
April 26th, 2009, 3:36 PM
I would be a Slowking. I'm smart, but am also lazy...

Ein
April 26th, 2009, 4:33 PM
I would probably be an Eeveelution like Jolteon or Glaceon. I wouldn't mind being Dragonite though.

Lana.
April 26th, 2009, 5:10 PM
Umbreon. I'm nocturnal and sweat poison when irritated (in human interpretations, you can tell when I'm pissed off and that you should run.)

I'm generally quiet, but I'm not to be underestimated. I can withstand a lot, just like an Umbreon.

Kaori
April 27th, 2009, 1:42 PM
I would also be a Leafeon because I am a kind of person who would be calm at some times, but at serious moments I am on the case just like Leafeon. :)

Åzurε
April 27th, 2009, 2:24 PM
Umbreon sweats poison? O_o you learn somthing new everyday, it seems...

I think perhaps I'm a mild Mewtwo-personality, but less emotionally disturbed. serious, unless really comfortable around everyone there (example- little girl from the japanese movie). Or on the internet. But then, that doesn't exactly count, does it?

If I had a choice, though, Lucario would be it.

ShinjisLover
April 27th, 2009, 3:00 PM
I'd be a Metamon/Ditto because I have major mood swings all the time (like changing from one person to the next without being schizophrenic).

accela
April 27th, 2009, 3:21 PM
Probably Gastly.

............:I

warudo.kun!
April 27th, 2009, 7:15 PM
Although I said Shaymin. I was actually just goofing around.

If I could be a pokemon I would be maybe an Umbreon, or a Rotom.
Rotom seems so fun. And perhaps colorful? o: It's pretty cute too. I'd like to be like Rotom. c:

MUSION
April 30th, 2009, 2:34 AM
I'd probably be Cacturne :)

Flygon would be cool too.