PDA

View Full Version : ~EVENT REGIGIGAS WANTED~

Milke
April 20th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I need the event Regigigas in the Cherish ball that unlocks the other Regis. I have a bunch of Ev'd pokes, lots of legends and a couple events. If there are multiple natures to him, I don't care what he is; all I want him for is opening the caves. You can keep the berry he came with. And, if needbe, I could trade him back after opening the caves. Do the caves stay open once you get him, or do you need him in the party?

Drapion
April 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Is it the Pokemon Movie 2008 one? I think I have what you're on about. What EV'd pokes do you have?

Drapion
April 20th, 2009, 08:07 AM
^^ Woah woah, don't try and steal the trade -_-

banngr
April 20th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Sorry...I clicked on the thread at 12:02 and went to (I won't give details but use your imagination)...anyway, I came back and posted and so I didn't see yours. I'll delete the post.

Milke
April 20th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Is it the Pokemon Movie 2008 one? I think I have what you're on about. What EV'd pokes do you have?

That's the one. What'd you have in mind? I have a whole bunch.

Topping the list would be a shiny modest Espeon trained in Sp Attakc and Speed with 30 IVs in speed and 28 in Sp Attack. I have a few other shiny ev'd such as Electrode and Steelix, but their IVS aren't as desirable. I learned that the Regigigas is needed during the battle for the other three Regis, so a tradeback would take a while.

Drapion
April 20th, 2009, 09:11 AM
^^ Don't worry about trading back, I have two of them. Can I message you when I;m ready to trade? It'll just be minute.

Milke
April 20th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I can trade any time after 3:00. I'm on eastern-seaboard-USA time, so right now as I post this it's 1:20 PM.