• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
Hello. My name is Mudkip711 an some of you might know me as Mudkip on other Pokemon sites. I hope to have a fun time here. :)

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
Omigod, I do liek mudkipz!
I don't know you from any other website, but I hope you have a fun time too!
PC is a great place, I can tell you that, I'm new here too and having a great time.
Enjoy yourself! n_n

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
Thanks everyone! And SotH. I know it's you because I saw you while Sarah was on. And everyone else. If you go on PokeBeach you'll know me. <3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay. :)

If you need any help around the forum I will be glad to help, I am only a VM or PM away. xD

Don't forget to read the rules just in case.

Enjoy PC!

~Bliss

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Hey Mudkip711, welcome to PokeCommunity. It sure is great that you could join us and maybe we'll see each other around more often. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me as I'd be glad to help.

Have Fun,
f l a s h

Back