PDA

View Full Version : Worst Pokemon Ever In FR/LG, or R/S/E

Zacch2
April 21st, 2009, 12:39 PM
What do you think are the worst pokemon? I think that Magikarp is hands down the worst pokemon ever. After that it is the "cocoon" pokemon: Silicoon, Cascoon, Metapod and Kakuna.

Milke
April 21st, 2009, 01:57 PM
The worst pokemon to have on your team? Cascoon or Metapod with only harden. ONLY HARDEN. They are the freaking most annoying pokemon EVER. Sometimes you wish they would get crit hit so they die and you can try again.

Penumbra
April 21st, 2009, 02:18 PM
Magikarp actually has 2 attacks. Tackle and Flail.
Harden cocoons are annoying.

I CHOOSE YOU! ABRA!
It's perfectly strong evolution
is taunting you.. yet all you can
work with is Teleport. GAH!
ABRA USED FRUSTRATION!!!!!!

JollyRoger25
April 21st, 2009, 02:25 PM
I'd have to say its a tie between Abra and Teleport, Metapod/Silcoon/Cascoon and Harden. Just soo annoying!!!!!

Neiko Star
April 21st, 2009, 03:53 PM
Ralts' Growl is annoying too. But luckily, it learns Confusion pretty soon. So yeah...I'd go with Magikarp.

lolwut
April 21st, 2009, 04:06 PM
*i know this isnt the fourth gen* but im just saying, abras isnt that bad cause you get hidden power at the beginning, and it can learn it so thats at least an attack. And it can learn some tm's but of course, metapod, and magikarp, absolutely NONE

Sweet Candace
April 21st, 2009, 04:49 PM
I can't stand the cocoon Pokemon in the wild. All they use is Harden. That gets annoying after a while...

yankee0724
April 21st, 2009, 05:37 PM
yeah.

deff the cacoons with only harden.
although they evolve so early..

Pokeyomom
April 21st, 2009, 05:44 PM
Well... Generally speaking the cocoons evolve into something cool, and Gyrados is awesome. So I can live with the stupidity of their prevolutions:)

Ninja Caterpie
April 21st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Huh.

Just like Rattata and it's FEAR, Magikarp has its spaz gimmick skills too.

I used a normal Karp and took down a Salam and Luxray before going down.

In competitive battling no less.

Translator
April 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM
I guess it's Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon/Silcoon.

Guosuto-chan
April 21st, 2009, 06:56 PM
Definitely Kakuna or Metapod. If you evolve them from Weedle or Caterpie they're not so bad because then they at least know Poison Sting or Tackle, respectively, but if you catch them evolved in the wild its just HARDEN. Ugh.

Metalchic
April 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
dedfinately zubat, there are a bilion of them and they arent worth hardly any exp

Bl00dyBizkitz
April 21st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Magikarp is the worst pokemon EVER!!! Doesn't matter which gen, it's the worst.

Metalchic
April 21st, 2009, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piiQsjRjUio&annotation_id=annotation_376164&feature=iv

watch that vid before dissing on magikarp

The Red Chain
April 23rd, 2009, 06:44 AM

I CHOOSE YOU! ABRA!

Shock Wave [Vermillion Gym], Focus Punch [Silph Co 5th Floor], Psychic [Mr. Psychic in Saffron]..
^ Those TMs will clear that problem right up.

Wailmer, Wailord and Whiscash all suck. Their stats are terrible, and their looks are even worse.
Not to mention all three, especially Whiscash, are totally raped by Grass moves. Grass Knot in Gen 4 ftw.

The cocoon Pokemon are okay, Magikarp isn't that bad considering it's evolution is quite strong Atk wise.

BenjiTheKid
April 23rd, 2009, 09:04 AM
I just bite my tongue and deal with Magikarp. It evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon. :]

Those cacoons... they ARE annoying, though.

Juyushi
April 24th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I say luvdisc, it has a terrible move pool coupled with terrible stats and it stays that way with no evolution.

Gusxx1
April 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Never liked zubat.. I got nothing against magikarp like everyone else :P Something has to be the weakest one and also at the end of the poke chain ;).

Futbollar
April 24th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Abra. First, it's a pain to catch and then it sucks in battle

KurlyFries
April 24th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Luvdisc. No contest.
Let me put it this way: if I got a nickel every time Luvdisc SUCKED, I would have enough money to pay for a better computer 9,001 eggs to THROW AT LUVDISC.

... Probably the weirdest post I've ever made..

Gold95
April 25th, 2009, 02:40 AM
Magikarp would be the worst Pokémon, but mostly the cocoon Pokémons
then Abra and Ralts also!

Tyranitar042
April 25th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Abra hands down by learning on its own tms arent an issue. magikarp is fast and has flail at lv 45 i think and tackle at 15 so it isnt completely defenseless the cocoons can have 3 attacks if the are evolved. Plus abra is hard to catch at least for me i dont know about anyone else either at the beggining of the game he is too fast for my poke's to use a status affect or my attack misses.....grr...enough said

Omega Saikon
April 25th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Abra & Magikarp, hands down.

Master Terrador
April 25th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Abra...That Teleporting SON OF A...Heh...Nevermind...

Kozoi
April 30th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Magikarp is fine as it can learn Flail. If you equip Magikarp with a focus sash, let it go down to 1hp, switch out to Smeargle and bellydrum, set up spore and raindance then batonpass to Magikarp then it can sweep easily with 200 base power flail.

The worst Pokémon is obviously Bidoof, look at it. If Rattata wasn't bad enough, Bidoof is just a rip off of Rattata with a sucky movepool and weak stats. Come on guys, look at it. Theres millions of them. Suddenly Bidoof, thosands of them! Unfortunately this is R/S/E so I will just say Rattata because I hate them.

Elite Champion
April 30th, 2009, 07:05 AM
But you have to admit... MAGIKARP ARE SO FREAKING AWSOME WHEN THEY EVOLVE!!!

Tanooki
April 30th, 2009, 07:07 AM
I really can't believe people have said Abra is the worst as many times as I've seen in this thread, especially given it's competition. Unlike Magikarp and the Cocoons, it actually has some TM capabilities, making it a fairly decent early-game Pokemon if given the right moveset. The others are restricted to only the moves they learn on their own, which consists of bad moves like Tackle or Harden. Abra can, at least, learn decent moves like Psychic.

Pikachu™
May 2nd, 2009, 05:58 AM
Yea, I would say Abra with only teleport. Its so damn annoying trying to train them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 2nd, 2009, 10:11 AM
ummm lets see I can't stand Tentacool and Tentacruel in every single game, their everywhere. I can't stand them, what are they, like flies near garbage cans

:t354:TG

jackowacko876
May 3rd, 2009, 09:20 AM

I CHOOSE YOU! ABRA!

Well, with breeding it can learn Firepunch/Icepunch/Thunderpunch. And it can learn TMs. Magikarp, Kakuna, Metapod, Silcoon, Cascoon are definately worse.

Ninja Caterpie
May 4th, 2009, 12:46 AM
These THREADS are the useless ones, I want to add. Everyone just says Magikarp and adds no discussion. >:|

Buut...

Magikarp is fine as it can learn Flail. If you equip Magikarp with a focus sash, let it go down to 1hp, switch out to Smeargle and bellydrum, set up spore and raindance then batonpass to Magikarp then it can sweep easily with 200 base power flail.

I got this to work, have I said? I had Smeargle Spore on the lead (which was a Salam which MISSED with Stone Edge), the set up Belly Drum, passed to Karp (with a Focus Sash) and swept with Flail up till a Sceptile.

Agility is better than Rain Dance, btw. Rain Dance can run out, Agility won't, and Agility doubles speed.

JezzaRules
May 4th, 2009, 04:14 AM
I have to go with Zigzagoon, Bidoof or Tentacool.
I mean look at them, they're so freaking common that it annoys me to find them.

Rassalon
May 4th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Feebas is the ultimate worst pokemon!
Folowed by the cocoon pokemon....

. R e ð e m p † i o n
May 4th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Abra and Metapod win my loathing. Evolving them would be quite a pain (Though for Abra, it's worth the constant toil.)

Bulletproof
May 4th, 2009, 12:01 PM
But you have to admit... MAGIKARP ARE SO FREAKING AWSOME WHEN THEY EVOLVE!!!
disagreed. when it evolves into gyarados, its 2x electric weakness goes to 4x. besides, it's totally overrated.

my worst pokemon would either be pikachu from fr/lg because it's so fake, and from r/s/e I'd go with dustox because it barely knows anything, and has terrible stats.

Zeffy
May 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Well I'll share to you something.

You go surf put on a repel then battled a trainer and fainted all of your pokes except for one with a little hp.

Your happy that you've put up a repel.

You suddenly ran into a tentacool/cruel and fainted your only poke.

So I'd say tentacool/cruel is the worst.

YeahVeryeah
May 4th, 2009, 09:01 PM
...Why don't we make this thread a little less "cocoons are teh sux" and try to discuss more about when the Pokemon are at the height of their evolution? The cocoons evolve into Pokemon that are at least good early on. Abra and Magikarp become some of the more powerful Pokemon out there. As others have said, though, Luvdisc ain't got ****.

.:Kanto:.
May 4th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I really don't like Geodude for some reason.. before it was Zubat.. but now it's Geodude.. I seriously hate that thing!! it's ugly and well, it's annoying :(

Chaostorm
May 4th, 2009, 09:58 PM
I really don't like Geodude for some reason.. before it was Zubat.. but now it's Geodude.. I seriously hate that thing!! it's ugly and well, it's annoying :(

I hate Geodude too >.<. Bubble Owns it

heatman2477
May 5th, 2009, 12:53 AM
the answer is simple in the 3rd gen games, Delibird. level up it only learns present which is only 90% accurate, can heal the opponent, isn't reliable for damage and is normal type attack. and it being a physical attack doesn't take advantage of it's "better" special attack. and tutored moves aren't that great and neither are the egg moves. you really only have tm moves to make it legit and even then it's stats are terrible and anything can counter it. ya it can beat the cocoons and magikarp and abra but what else.

KRAL
May 5th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Well... Generally speaking the cocoons evolve into something cool, and Gyrados is awesome. So I can live with the stupidity of their prevolutions:)

agreed, abra + cacoons + magikarp are that crap coz the evolutionz are awsome. i can definately live with that.

so i give worst pokemon to...

A pokemon im using.
- Farfetched or Tangela

A pokemon im fighting.
- Nidoran or Raticate (poisoned on contact/hyper fang aoighaoihgoiuhgaogihoihgaoigh)

Bulletproof
May 5th, 2009, 09:12 AM
once again, I don't see why gyarados is so good. yes, it does learn dragon dance and has good stats, but so does dragonite. it's not really my worst of Pokemon, but it's so overrated and people seem to think it's godly when it only takes one thunderbolt from a manectric, ampharos, even plusle or minun to prove that gyarados is not as strong as it looks.

angelsavoir
May 5th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I would say magicarp. But its evolves in to a good pokemon :)

Mr.Kirby
May 5th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Eh, par-agreeing with Feebas. After going through the trouble of catching the blasted pokemon, there's really not much going for it beyond it's evolution that comes after stuffing the thing with pokeblocks. ':/

Beelzebub
May 5th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Probably Feebas. But I like Milotic, so I deal with it. lol. 8)

jackowacko876
May 6th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Feebas is definately beter than Magikarp. At least it canlearn TMs.

white lancer
May 6th, 2009, 10:39 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Azurill yet. Terrible stats, pathetic moveset, all around a useless Pokémon. I'm not even sure why they decided to make it anyway; I certainly didn't see any need to have a baby Marill. :-/

Edit: Ugh, and Feebas. Is there any more annoying Pokémon to find? I got lucky in my most recent game and found one within my first 10 tiles of searching, but then I filled up an entire PC box and then some trying to get one with a Modest nature.

BHwolfgang
May 6th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I hate Magikarp! It's totally useless until it evolves!

With that put aside, I would say that Abra and it's only move, Teleport, would be really annoying.

Thank God that we have Exp. Share for all this.

RedDialga
May 7th, 2009, 09:41 AM
FR/LG:
Metapod or Kakuna when caught instead of evolved from their predescesors. Harden is useless.

R/S/E:
Silcoon and Cascoon, the ssame as Metapod and Kakuna.

Bui Bui Buizel
May 8th, 2009, 04:04 PM
The pokémon i hate most would probably be... Weedle. It looks like a Worm-pig-thing...

slaughter077
May 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Tie between Harden Metapod, Teleport Abras, and the Chansey on Isle 7 in FRLG..... it took me forEVER to kill that thing!!!

derozio
June 18th, 2009, 03:02 AM
I think in my opinion it will be Magikarp. KARP!! KARP!!

daby
June 18th, 2009, 04:17 AM
The worst pokemon to have on your team? Cascoon or Metapod with only harden. ONLY HARDEN. They are the freaking most annoying pokemon EVER. Sometimes you wish they would get crit hit so they die and you can try again.

What do you mean ? Caterpie knows Tackle and Weedle knows Poison Sting, and when they evolve in Metapod/ Kakuna they can use that moves

Ice Grimm
June 18th, 2009, 04:59 AM
What do you mean ? Caterpie knows Tackle and Weedle knows Poison Sting, and when they evolve in Metapod/ Kakuna they can use that moves

Well I think that he is partially right, 'cause if you catch a Caterpie or Weedle when they evolve they will have those attacks, but if you catch evolved Metapod or Kakuna they have only 1 attack... harden. So you're both right =).
Anyways, my choice for most useless Pokemon is Magikarp, until he evolves into Gyarados, then he is very tough.

Ayselipera
June 18th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Farfetch'd is the stupidest pokemon ever.
Not only is it hideous, but it also can't evolve and its stats suck.

kill and run
June 19th, 2009, 11:39 PM
I would have to say Tauros's because they are so darn hard to catch lol

Wings Don't Cry
June 20th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Golbat they never let you run away

kellogs
June 20th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Tentacool,they just can't leave you alone can they?Every three moves in surf one jumps' you and posions you or some other god awful thing.I hate Metapod's harden and can not stand bloody abras' leggin' it on me with teleport,I don't know why i still bother catching them :/

mewthree w/armor
June 20th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Revival, closed.

*Spam spam spam*