PDA

View Full Version : mkvmerge (GUI) v2.4.0 Question

Toddler Naruto
April 21st, 2009, 10:58 PM
Is it possible to set up a queue that auto starts a "job" or sumthin?

I ask cuz it's annoying to have to mux 1 file at a time manually, it'd be nice to be able to turn my attention away and all, like leave for a shower or sumthin.

By the way, if it's illegal/against the rules to ask for help on this sorta thing here, please do feel free to delete this topic/thread or tell me via a PM to delete it myself.

twocows
April 21st, 2009, 11:09 PM
As long as you don't specify what it is you're doing with the program, they can assume you're using it legally, as far as I know. Just don't give reasons to suggest you're doing anything illegal with it.

As for your question, I'm not familiar with the program, but if it has a command line version, you may be able to set up a batch file to do the work for you or something. Of course, that would require learning how to make a batch file.

Toddler Naruto
April 21st, 2009, 11:18 PM
As for your question, I'm not familiar with the program, but if it has a command line version, you may be able to set up a batch file to do the work for you or something. Of course, that would require learning how to make a batch file.

Um.....I don't know **** about that advanced tech stuff, isn't there an easier noobish way?

Like setting it up with mkvmerge GUI itself?