View Full Version : Torterra Deck
April 22nd, 2009, 3:09 PM
1 Torterra Lv.X (DP)
3 Torterra (PL)
3 Grotle (PL)
3 Turtwig (PL)
2 Shaymin Lv.X (PL #126)
2 Shaymin (PL #14)
2 Unown G (GE)
2 Bronzong (SF)
2 Bronzor (SF)
4 Bebe's Research
4 Rosanne's Search
2 Broken Time-Space
2 Speed Stadium
4 Energy Search
20 Grass Energy
April 23rd, 2009, 10:46 AM
that deck is rape, although wouldn't 4 turtwigs and 2 torterras be better?
April 24th, 2009, 7:23 PM
Yeah this deck has "im gonna get wooped" all over it. Celio's network ftw. And I second the notion of adding another turtwig.
Shaymin and Torterra together=Trouble for your opponent.
April 25th, 2009, 4:56 AM
Meh, I don't get what the hype is about; Torterra's still slow...
1) Where are your Candy? 2 Evoluter and 2 Speed for 4 Candy...
2) Where is your Sceptile? - 2-2 Bronzong and 1 Grass for 2-1-2 Sceptile...
3) 3-3-3-1 is just asking for BTS, so take out 1 Dawn for it...
4) You need call Energy, so take out 4 Grass for 4 Call...
5) Make the Torterras 1 PT, 1 SF, and 1 MD...
6) CLAYDOL IS A MUST HERE!!! Take out 4 Energy Search (Which is a mistake to begin with...) for 2-2 Claydol...
7) The Turtwig should be DP and the Grotle should be and combonation of the DP and MD ones... They help you Energy Accel...
8) -4 Grass for 2 Premier Ball and 2 Level Max...
Uh...those are all the changes I would do... Maybe try some SSU, as you are running BTS, so...yeah...there ya go.
April 28th, 2009, 9:05 AM
This Deck is nice could use some tweaking but yes, Nice!
April 30th, 2009, 7:55 PM
After thoroughly reviewing this deck, the only thing I'm wondering about is the two Shaymin. Why two? But, that's not really anything big. Your deck is pretty much perfect, regardless of so much fire weakness (which Bronzong makes up for). Great job putting it together. I really can't give out too much C & C.