• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMFG Deja vu!!!

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
have you ever had that feeling where you thought you knew someone but really couldn't figure out how or why? Or what about when you feel like you have done something before and yet you could swear it was your first time? Things like that.

Well, have you experienced "Deja Vu?"

I have once in a while. I feel like I've seen someone before but I really haven't.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
ALL THE TIME. 8/
I always like, reexperience dreams or something that I've forgotten. Then something happens, and in my mind I think "omfg this happened to me before but where?" and I'm like living through it again.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
Only in dreams...

Really, I sometimes feel I've had a similar dream before, but can't recall if I really had. And I might visit places that I've been to in separate dreams, but the dreams are in no way alike.

It's a strange thing, really. After all, we all have had past lives. Well, our souls have. Maybe such experiences were around back then, maybe not. The soul is a mysterious thing...

Mitchman

Banned
Years
All the time. Over the past year or so I asked girls out I have seen in my dreams but never knew. Too bad I always get cut off before the outcome but I always see the after event as happy. Huh funny I guess I automatically change it to you fail once I see it.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
OMG so often that its not even funny.
I'll come across something, and it'll stir something in the more corneriest (xD) corners of my mind, with me having no full access to it. Afterwards I forget about it but its a funny feeling thinking that I've done or seen something before but being unsure when or where. Most likely it was in a dream =]

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Yes. . D= Usually after I dream it, it'll come true. As long as nothing weird happens in it, that is.​

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Rarely, but it does happen. Mostly about an hour after I wake up, I think of whatever I dreamt, and that usually takes the form of whatever I'm doing right now, making it seem like deja vu.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Sometimes I can't remember what I dreamt and I would wake up. Then I would do something and I would get that deja vu feeling in your head.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Happens to me all the time. When I was creating new kinds of blends, I could have sworn I made those before but I really haven't D:

It happens to me as well in dreams. I tend to repeat dreams many times, and I've caught a few that repeated every 2 months, but they went away after I realized that was happening.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Not really that often, I mean, coincidences happen more than dejavu.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
A crapload.

When I do something, I'm like "omg, I've done this before. Just that split second then, but I've did that before."

And then I'm like "DEJA VU!!!!".

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
All the time, sometimes it lasts from quite some time too. o.o

I make a point of shouting "De Ja Vu" quite loudly when it happens, I get plenty of looks... ._.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
All the time. I'm starting to think that I have some kind of Psychic powers.

I remember dreaming it on my dream, but I don't usually remembers my dream so yeah...

Vie

Years
this happens to me very often, actually. like I saw or dreamed it before. weird. that goes from convos with munna to accidents and exams...
weird.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
If I were a woman my name would be Angela Patrelli.

I have a lot of deja vu.

Back