PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Pokemon?

Zanny77
April 25th, 2009, 05:46 PM
If you could MAKE any Pokemon based of off anything gothic/metal, what would it be?

Don't say a Pokemon already made up. Make one up.

xxChazxx
April 25th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Darkrai.

Seriously, look at its hair style.

///_*)

Azonic
April 25th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I don't think many Pokemon slit their wrists, gag themselves, hate their lives, get bad haircuts, drown themselves in eyeliner, and dress in ugly black clothes.

Åzurε
April 25th, 2009, 05:55 PM
True. <<

But aside from Darkrai, the only one I can really think of is Absol, and IMO, that's not even a very good example.

Monochrome
April 25th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Existing Pokemon who are hardcore are like Houndoom.... Duskull... maybe dunno... But I want to see a steel/dark type! Now that would be hardcore!

Avey
April 25th, 2009, 06:02 PM
If you see any Pokemon based of off anything gothic/emo/metal, what would it be?

Pikachu. You know the red mark at the very end of its tail? That's where it cuts itself at night.

Zorua
April 25th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I don't think many Pokemon slit their wrists, gag themselves, hate their lives, get bad haircuts, drown themselves in eyeliner, and dress in black clothes.

http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/11154/images/cubone.gif

Nothing says "Screw life" better than putting a helmet over your head. Makes me wonder what it does with that bone, too. But let's not get into that, right? :D

And Mewtwo is also emo; have any of you ever seen the first movie?

Who needs baggy black clothing and a haircut when certain pokemon just spell out emo? Like Unown? ):

Zanny77
April 25th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Gah! Missing the point! I mean, like taking...say, a gothic candle and making it into a Pokemon! Or a mausoleum...or a guillotine...or (etc. etc.)

And that DOESN'T mean just suggest razorblade Pokemon. Maybe emo wasn't a good decsription....

Skaterzpenguin
April 25th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Honchkrow or w/e its name looks like a gothic pokemon and zanegoose looks like metal or a hardcore pokemon! lol xD

Åzurε
April 25th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Uh, like architecture-Gothic? Not I'm-gonna-go-cut-myself-Gothic?

Omega Saikon
April 25th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Banette is the only Pokémon that comes in mind.

Zanny77
April 25th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Uh, like architecture-Gothic? Not I'm-gonna-go-cut-myself-Gothic?
>.>

Not quite architectural gothic.

And no, there is no gonna-cut-myself-gothic.

There is gonna-cut-myself-emo, but not gothic. Difference.
Think...Nightmare Before Christmas, Sweeney Todd, Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Åzurε
April 25th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Oh. xD

Moog hurt itself in it's confusion!

True Reign
April 25th, 2009, 07:20 PM
The only 'gothic' Pokemon that comes into mind is either Banette or Duskull. Skulls and the colour black doesn't nessasarily mean gothic, but in their looks it does.

Pokefan Billy
April 25th, 2009, 07:39 PM
insted of making a goth pokemon make a hippy pokemon that smokes nothing more hippy like and smoking drugs and there always dopey i would use that pokemon if it were one

Åzurε
April 25th, 2009, 07:43 PM
*coughslowpokecough* >> don't tell me you didn't see that one coming... Dopey? seriously.

Tacogeddon
April 25th, 2009, 07:45 PM
And here I thought I was crazy to try and make Pokemon Steampunk.

Lie Ren
April 25th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Well technically, 'gothic' is a form of architecture.. XD; -shot-

But seriously.. I can't see any Pokemon being the stereotypical 'goth'.

Superjub
April 26th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Wait, so we are making up gothic Pokemon? Why would we make up gothic Pokemon who are depressed etc for a game aimed at young kids? Where is the logic in that? :\ I honesty can't see this thread going anywhere. :\

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
April 26th, 2009, 02:23 AM
There are many gothic-like Pokemon I can name. Giratina, Darkrai, Gastly, Hunter, Gengar, Houndour, Houndoom, etc.,

Superjub
April 26th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I know, but I'm confused; are we discussing gothic Pokemon or making them? :\

Since in the first post, you said create a Gothic pokemon and everyone else are mentioning Pokemon which could be/are gothic... :S

Wyyrlokk
April 26th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Well, it´s not right the topic, but I probably have to say something in general... Goths aren´t depressed and don´t cut themselves - what you mean is Emo. There is a difference. Goths are more of the aristocratic, decadent vampire style, not the "life hurts me sooooooo much =/ "-type. Mixing them up is like, well, putting salt on your ice instead of cream.

The Scientist
April 26th, 2009, 07:23 AM
This thread fails so hard, it's beyond facepalming.

Congratulations Zanny77, you have just earned yourself a spacepalm.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/GIFs/1240616288016-1.gif

JP
April 26th, 2009, 07:54 AM
This thread fails so hard, it's beyond facepalming.

Congratulations Zanny77, you have just earned yourself a spacepalm.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/TristinCrow/GIFs/1240616288016-1.gif
hahaha that's great!

And yeah, I guess we're suppose to make one up. "gothic/metal"...as in the music style or something else? lol

Zanny77
April 26th, 2009, 10:38 AM
O.O

Yes, making up Pokemon based on, well, I guess stereotypical goth/metal. As said, not depressed emo, but more aristocratic, artistic, vampire-like, graveyard and stuff.

BUG
April 26th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Maybe... Qwilfish?

Doesnt look emo but the amount of people that have forgot it would surely be a turn toward that stereotype no? ;)

kingofjokers
April 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM
well almost every dark type except umbreon

Azonic
April 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I don't think there are any emo Pokemon really. Otherwise the emos of the world would have already filed a lawsuit for prejudice.

revelp8
April 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
goth...pokemon?

you can misinterpret a few surely, but honestly, none fit the bill.

Darkrai is definitely more on the emo side.
houndour/Houndoom - in the pokemon entry, they describe it as the calling of the grim reaper and has more ties to cerebus
absol - is more like an antihero. always trying to protect and getting blamed for disasters
Dusknoir - leads people to the underworld...like a river styx kind of deal

Åzurε
April 26th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah, There aren't any Pokemon I could easily call goth (now that I have my definitions straight. xP).

Houndoom seems to be the closest, though...

Zanny77
April 28th, 2009, 03:38 PM
.....*sigh*....

I mean CREATE ONE! Don't name a Pokemon made up. Please....

Lady Gaga
April 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM
XD why hasnt anybody said Staraptor. He may not be able to cut his wrist (well...maybe talons :P), but he ahs the most emoist haristyle ive seen in Pokemon. XD and if i were to make a OPokemon...i would just modify it so it had wrists AND talons. The knife is appart of the body, how conveinent!

Åzurε
April 28th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I thought we went over this. >> with me. not emo, goth. If you can't glean what it is, google it or something...

manga_meijin2
April 29th, 2009, 10:25 AM
I'm pretty sure that Scyther cuts

Metatron
April 29th, 2009, 10:37 AM
...is this thread for real?

Psyburn
April 29th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I figured Darkrai already did that.

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends
June 13th, 2009, 09:16 AM
all you guys cant read
he said MAKE ONE you dopes
i would make like a gothic-looking... what is a goth thing, anyways?
like a vampire?
cuz if so, a depressed bug with fangs
i fail :P

p.s. are these for your hack: pokemon gothic black?

Ashi
June 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM
This entire thread is just full of lulz. xD Thanks for the laugh guys.

Zanny77
June 13th, 2009, 10:10 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!
Thank you NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends! YES! THAT'S WHAT I WANT!!
And yes, it is for my hack.

Went
June 13th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Anyways, this thread was outdated so...

~Closed

Do not revive threads after a month, please :x