PDA

View Full Version : Baby Pokemon :3

sabrina_diamond
April 26th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Does anyone other than me breed Pokemon? If so, can list any 'Junior' baby Pokemon you're raising and what you plan for their 'future' and any you plan to breed in the future. As well as Legendaries.

I have originally bred Daichii Mightyena and Kinatra Vulpix to create Ulthacar the baby male Vulpix! He's as cute as a button and he's currently lvl 15. He knows Howl, Sand attack, Ember and taunt. I'm planning to enter him in contests for cuteness, so I'm raising him on berries. :3 the parents "don't like each other very much"

My second attempt is Eclair the male Absol. He's lvl 8 and his parents are Twilly Sandslash (M) and Absolute Absol (F) He knows Taunt, Strength and Quick Attack and ... I forgot. Anyway, I'm also gonna enter him in contests. :3

In the future I will breed Staryu and Skitty. XD And maybe Ditto and Ankorilith (the fossil pokemon)

Superjub
April 26th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Does anyone other than me breed Pokemon? If so, can list any 'Junior' baby Pokemon you're raising and what you plan for their 'future' and any you plan to breed in the future. As well as Legendaries.

I have originally bred Daichii Mightyena and Kinatra Vulpix to create Ulthacar the baby male Vulpix! He's as cute as a button and he's currently lvl 15. He knows Howl, Sand attack, Ember and taunt. I'm planning to enter him in contests for cuteness, so I'm raising him on berries. :3 the parents "don't like each other very much"

My second attempt is Eclair the male Absol. He's lvl 8 and his parents are Twilly Sandslash (M) and Absolute Absol (F) He knows Taunt, Strength and Quick Attack and ... I forgot. Anyway, I'm also gonna enter him in contests. :3

In the future I will breed Staryu and Skitty. XD And maybe Ditto and Ankorilith (the fossil pokemon)

I'm fairly sure it's Anorith. ;) Anyway, I only breed Pokemon to get baby Pokemon. I don't really try and get egg moves, I just don't see no point. :\ (Well, I'm not much of a competitive battler anyway so...:P) So yeah, I just do it to get Pokemon in my Pokedex. :3 (Though I love some most baby Pokemon; especially Azurill. :3)

EagleVision1999
April 26th, 2009, 07:29 AM
I only breed for baby Pokemon as well.
I'm currently working on a baby Pokemon Team :3 with Azurill, cleffa, Pichu Mime jr.,Magby (in case I manage to get one...) and maybe Bonsly.
There are also some others I wanna use. They won't be very strong but...at least I breed for moves and natures.