PDA

View Full Version : Help me out?!

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Looking for a Shiny Sandshrew/Sandslash.

Ev'd(Sandshlash) or UT(Sandshrew).

I will trade 2-3 for one.

Like I'll give you 3 Pokemon then you give me Sandshrew and two fillers.

I have UT Event PKTOPIA Pikachu, Electravire, and Magmortar
A UT Raquaza
Giratina lvl 70(moveset I think was messed with)
And some others just ask.

lolwut
April 27th, 2009, 02:25 PM
not trying to take your trade, but if someone has multiple copies of a shiny sandshrew ill trade you multiple shinies/events/ev'd pokes from my thread

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I don't mind it slowpokez. :)
You're a friend.

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure but do you still need an UT Sandshrew?

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure but do you still need an UT Sandshrew?

Yes, but I would like it to be shiny please?

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 02:45 PM
I don't have a lot of shinys. xD I really lack in that department. Sorry.

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I don't have a lot of shinys. xD I really lack in that department. Sorry.

Oh, um well do you have one perhaps ev'd?

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 02:50 PM
No but I can EV train it for you. Just tell me what spread you want. I could try to breed for nature too but it's gonna take longer. And I'll only level it to 40.

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
No but I can EV train it for you. Just tell me what spread you want. I could try to breed for nature too but it's gonna take longer. And I'll only level it to 40.

Well I would love that. :)
I'll trade you 3 pokemon for it?
And I'm not really that good with ev's and such I don't know much about them so if you could help me maybe?

lolwut
April 27th, 2009, 02:53 PM
kaitou do you also have just a plain old UT sandshrew not shiny? i can't get one in anyway possible.. i dont have leaf green, so i can't pal park one and i can't catch one in diamond then since i think its one of those leaf green cartridge only pokemon... I just want a plain old lvl 1 sandshrew

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM
@slowpokez: Yeah, it's just a regular UT Sandshrew. It's lvl 20 though but I can breed of course.

@Sasuke: Sure. 3 is generous. XD You want it to be an Atk Sweeper, right? Just wondering what EVs or stats you want it to have. And the moveset you planned on it.

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 03:00 PM
@Sasuke: Sure. 3 is generous. XD You want it to be an Atk Sweeper, right? Just wondering what EVs or stats you want it to have. And the moveset you planned on it.

Ok how does those 3 event pokemon sound?

And the ev's you can choose sense i don't really know much..( i just recently found out about them.)

lolwut
April 27th, 2009, 03:01 PM
i can probably take the level 20, but whats its moveset, and is it ev trained to lvl 20 or was it just captured at lvl 20? And is there anyway you can attach an everstone to it or a bred one? i might want the bred one

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Ok how does those 3 event pokemon sound?

And the ev's you can choose sense i don't really know much..( i just recently found out about them.)

Sounds cool. :3 Is that a Pikachu w/ Surf and Light Ball?

What moves do you plan on putting on Sandslash so I can base the EVs on that? Smogon has some good tips if you like any of those.

@slowpokez: I captured it in Ruby at lvl 20. I can get you a bred one.

lolwut
April 27th, 2009, 03:10 PM
oh alright, ill take a bred one please :D, do you have an everstone?

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Sounds cool. :3 Is that a Pikachu w/ Surf and Light Ball?

What moves do you plan on putting on Sandslash so I can base the EVs on that? Smogon has some good tips if you like any of those.

[

Yes the Pikachu has a light ball and surf. :)

An I want it to have Slash, Gyro Ball, Crush Claw, and I'm not sure about the last move.

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM
oh alright, ill take a bred one please :D, do you have an everstone?

Yup. Do you want an Adamant one?

@Sasuke: Hmm, how about take off Crush Claw or Slash since they are both normal attacks and replace it with Earthquake for a good STAB attack. The last attack can be anything. Suggestions are Sandstorm (for evasion), Swords Dance, X-Scissor or Shadow Claw.

lolwut
April 27th, 2009, 03:18 PM
yes please :D
fillerrrrrrr

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Yup. Do you want an Adamant one?

@Sasuke: Hmm, how about take off Crush Claw or Slash since they are both normal attacks and replace it with Earthquake for a good STAB attack. The last attack can be anything. Suggestions are Sandstorm (for evasion), Swords Dance, X-Scissor or Shadow Claw.

alright replace slash with earthquake :)
the last attack what ever you suggest.

Kaitou
April 27th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Ok, slowpokez, I'll get you your Sandshrew after I eat dinner.

@Sasuke: I'm EV training for another person too but I'll get started asap. Expect it by tomorrow. Hope that's not too long.
And I don't have TMs to spare so you're gonna have to teach it Earthquake and the other.

Mōnštȝr¿
April 27th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Ok, slowpokez, I'll get you your Sandshrew after I eat dinner.

@Sasuke: I'm EV training for another person too but I'll get started asap. Expect it by tomorrow. Hope that's not too long.
And I don't have TMs to spare so you're gonna have to teach it Earthquake and the other.

Alright just VM/PM me when it's ready