PDA

View Full Version : The Underworld's Shop(Items, IV breeder, Shiny's)

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 05:32 AM
All Tm's
TM01 - Focus Punch (Physical)
TM02 - Dragon Claw (Physical)TM03 - Water Pulse (Special)TM04 - Calm Mind (Other)TM05 - Roar (Other)TM06 - Toxic (Other)TM07 - Hail (Other)TM08 - Bulk Up (Other)TM09 - Bullet Seed (Physical)TM10 - Hidden Power (Special)TM11 - Sunny Day (Other)TM12 - Taunt (Other)TM13 - Ice Beam (Special)TM14 - Blizzard (Special)TM15 - Hyper Beam (Special)TM16 - Light Screen (Other)TM17 - Protect (Other)TM18 - Rain Dance (Other)TM19 - Giga Drain (Special)TM20 - Safeguard (Other)TM21 - Frustration (Physical)TM22 - Solarbeam (Special)TM23 - Iron Tail (Physical)TM24 - Thunderbolt (Special)TM25 - Thunder (Special)TM26 - Earthquake (Physical)TM27 - Return (Physical)TM28 - Dig (Physical)TM29 - Psychic (Special)TM30 - Shadow Ball (Special)TM31 - Brick Break (Physical)TM32 - Double Team (Other)TM33 - Reflect (Other)TM34 - Shock Wave (Special)TM35 - Flamethrower (Special)TM36 - Sludge Bomb (Special)TM37 - Sandstorm (Other)TM38 - Fire Blast (Special)TM39 - Rock Tomb (Physical)TM40 - Aerial Ace (Physical)TM41 - Torment (Other)TM42 - Facade (Physical)TM43 - Secret Power (Physical)TM44 - Rest (Other)TM45 - Attract (Other)TM46 - Thief (Physical)TM47 - Steel Wing (Physical)TM48 - Skill Swap (Other)TM49 - Snatch (Other)TM50 - Overheat (Special)TM51 - Roost (Other)TM52 - Focus Blast (Special)TM53 - Energy Ball (Special)TM54 - False Swipe (Physical)TM55 - Brine (Special)TM56 - Fling (Physical)TM57 - Charge Beam (Special)TM58 - Endure (Other)TM59 - Dragon Pulse (Special)TM60 - Drain Punch (Physical)TM61 - Will-O-Wisp (Other)TM62 - Silver Wind (Special)TM63 - Embargo (Other)TM64 - Explosion (Physical)TM65 - Shadow Claw (Physical)TM66 - Payback (Physical)TM67 - Recycle (Other)TM68 - Giga Impact (Physical)TM69 - Rock Polish (Other)TM70 - Flash (Other)TM71 - Stone Edge (Physical)TM72 - Avalanche (Physical)TM73 - Thunder Wave (Other)TM74 - Gyro Ball (Physical)TM75 - Swords Dance (Other)TM76 - Stealth Rock (Other)TM77 - Psych Up (Other)TM78 - Captivate (Other)TM79 - Dark Pulse (Special)TM80 - Rock Slide (Physical)TM81 - X-Scissor (Physical)TM82 - Sleep Talk (Other)TM83 - Nature Gift (Physical)TM84 - Poison Jab (Physical)TM85 - Dream Eater (Special)TM86 - Grass Knot (Special)TM87 - Swagger (Other)TM88 - Pluck (Physical)TM89 - U-Turn (Physical)TM90 - Substitute (Other)TM91 - Flash Cannon (Special)TM92 - Trick Room (Other)

Any item you want I'll most likely have
(Pokeballs, Equip items, battle items etc...)

IV breeder
(Just leave a request or direction and I'll get to it)

A bunch of shiny Pokemon
willing to trade

Just ask and I'll most likely have it if not, I'll get it for you from my people.
I don't really care what I get back, AS LONG as it's worth the trade.

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 05:37 AM
What are you looking for? Why can't you just post all your shinys, or at least those that you don't have as you seem to have nearly every Pokemon's shiny form...

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Ahhh its a pretty long list, I dont really care what I get back as long as its worth it you know.....

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Do you have Shiny Celebi, Heatran, Azelf and Suicune? May i know their natures?

Gusxx1
April 28th, 2009, 05:50 AM
I'll give you a shiny plusle for two TMs? Maybe just one because the TM i want is pretty good i guess.

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Ku-ri-boh....those shinys I know either are hacks or don't exist and if they do I don't have...

Gusxx1- Sure no problem just name the TM, I'll even throw in the another one you want

Gusxx1
April 28th, 2009, 05:54 AM
I need stone edge and earthquake. I'll take stone edge for the plusle if you only wanna do one for one though.

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 05:57 AM
Since your my first customer, I'll give you both just to say thanks...

Gusxx1
April 28th, 2009, 05:57 AM
Alright thanks. Can we trade now?

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 06:00 AM
do you have any lvl 100 ev'd shinies?

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:01 AM
sure just give me a few mins

Slowpokes- Yea what pokemon you looking for and I'll see if Its ev'd lvl 100

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Says who Shiny Azelf and Heatran are hacks? Shiny Celebi perhaps, but i believe is possible. I caught Shiny Azelf and Heatran myself, just that they have no good natures. So i hacked? Seems that i can't trade if you don't really understand a few most basic concepts and act that you're right. Sorry, but i feel offended kthxbye

Gusxx1
April 28th, 2009, 06:08 AM
sure just give me a few mins

Slowpokes- Yea what pokemon you looking for and I'll see if Its ev'd lvl 100

I'll be online waiting. I added your platinum code if that was the right one.

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Dont feel offended I'm just saying they are like 95% hacks so I collect them neither bother with them...just putting facts on the table thats all.

Thanks Gus Enjoy!!!

Gusxx1
April 28th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the tms :D....

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Lol sorry i'm just having a bad mood today. May get provoked easily. I'm just wondering about the natures of them that's all..

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Lol sorry i'm just having a bad mood today. May get provoked easily. I'm just wondering about the natures of them that's all..

Ohhh ok, well azelf nature should be Modest
heatran- quiet
suicunes- could be either or Calm/Bold
celebi- should be modest but since celebi's base is 100 throught all the stats its up to you

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 06:27 AM
uhh im looking for:
tyranitar
wigglytuff
kingdra
flygon
glalie
slowbro
lanturn
breloom
ludicolo
magmortar
sandshrew
nidoking
roserade
honchkrow
hitmonchan
sorry for the long list, you just dont have a list so i thought i would just mention them all for you to pick out which you have

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Bold Shiny Suicune please... Btw do you have Calm Zapdos? Also, Shiny Jolly/Adamant Zangoose and what natures of Jirachi do you have?... I don't really have a lot to offer actually. If only Hoenn legendaries work for you.

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:32 AM
uhh im looking for:
tyranitar
wigglytuff
kingdra
flygon
glalie
slowbro
lanturn
breloom
ludicolo
magmortar
sandshrew
nidoking
roserade
honchkrow
hitmonchan
sorry for the long list, you just dont have a list so i thought i would just mention them all for you to pick out which you have

I have tyranitar, roserade, hitmonchan, magmortar, lanturn, all ev'd trained lvl 100, the rest I have shiny but you must be willing to trade something real good to have them...

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 06:33 AM
well i only want the ev trained lvl 100 ones, so ill take the tyranitar, roserade, hitmonchan, magmortar, and lanturn, check my thread out, its in my signature..

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Bold Shiny Suicune please... Btw do you have Calm Zapdos? Also, Shiny Jolly/Adamant Zangoose and what natures of Jirachi do you have?... I don't really have a lot to offer actually. If only Hoenn legendaries work for you.

ok to the bold suicune, zapdos I think I have, and I only have zangoose jolly not adamant, and no jirachi's only the original but I wont trade it

Lunar Umbreon
April 28th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Do you have a Bold or Calm Cresselia [UT]?

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Are you fine with Hoenn legendaries? Sorry i really have nothing real good for them. I hope they're not EV'd because you demand more for EV'd Shinys. lol :P
I'd really thank you so much if you're willing to trade...

FC 2063 5040 3381

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:39 AM
well i only want the ev trained lvl 100 ones, so ill take the tyranitar, roserade, hitmonchan, magmortar, and lanturn, check my thread out, its in my signature..

I want
PKTOPIA Electivire
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Leafeon
Shiny Vibrava
Shiny Dialga

Are you fine with Hoenn legendaries? Sorry i really have nothing real good for them. I hope they're not EV'd because you demand more for EV'd Shinys. lol :P
I'd really thank you so much if you're willing to trade...

FC 2063 5040 3381

no there not Ev'd, and I'll take Hoenn legendaries, just name which you'll give me, and since you're been so nice I'll throw in a shiny pokemon of your choosing..:)

Do you have a Bold or Calm Cresselia [UT]?

yes I do Umbreon what are you willing to trade for it....

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 06:43 AM
thats firehearts part of the thread, scroll down to the second post please.. but i do have these:
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Leafeon
but i have a lot of other shinies and some events so look at my post under firehearts

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Thanks soo much you're my hero today! Now you've even cured my mood a bit! Sorry for my attitude earlier in the post.. I hope you could understand... I have only Kyogre, Rayquaza and Groudon... I even throw in my precious Latios UT that i still daren't train... Are they alright? Thx again

The Darkest Gale
April 28th, 2009, 06:48 AM
do you have a shiny yanmega I have all starters and evos or eevee and most of his evos sorry don't have shinys

Lunar Umbreon
April 28th, 2009, 06:48 AM
I can trade a Modest Zapdos, an Impish Rayquaza, or UT Careful Mesprit.

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 06:52 AM
thats firehearts part of the thread, scroll down to the second post please.. but i do have these:
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Leafeon
but i have a lot of other shinies and some events so look at my post under firehearts

Thanks soo much you're my hero today! Now you've even cured my mood a bit! Sorry for my attitude earlier in the post.. I hope you could understand... I have only Kyogre, Rayquaza and Groudon... I even throw in my precious Latios UT that i still daren't train... Are they alright? Thx again

Slowpokez-
10th anniv Lugia
10th anniv ho-oh
Shiny weavile lvl 100
Pokemon ranger Manaphy *shiny*
Wishmakr Jirachi *shiny*

Ku-ri-boh
Ok just give me a few mins, Im doing something after im done Ill trade with you

Kaitou
April 28th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Will you be on in 2 hours? I'm in class and can't trade til then. I'd like a Choice Scarf/Band if you have 'em. Or maybe shiny Cubone?

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 06:54 AM
I can wait. lol just hope it won't take too long... It's late night here. Just call me when i'm ready

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Slowpokez-
10th anniv Lugia
10th anniv ho-oh
Shiny weavile lvl 100
Pokemon ranger Manaphy *shiny*
Wishmakr Jirachi *shiny*

Ku-ri-boh
Ok just give me a few mins, Im doing something after im done Ill trade with you

The weavile lvl 100 is ev'd but not shiny. But everything else is how you said. Can you clone?

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 07:02 AM
The weavile lvl 100 is ev'd but not shiny. But everything else is how you said. Can you clone?

I can wait. lol just hope it won't take too long... It's late night here. Just call me when i'm ready

Will you be on in 2 hours? I'm in class and can't trade til then. I'd like a Choice Scarf/Band if you have 'em. Or maybe shiny Cubone?

slowpokez- no prob and yes I can why
Ku-ri-boh- just a few mins more
Kaitou- yea I'll be on in 2 hours, I have both if you want

The Darkest Gale
April 28th, 2009, 07:05 AM
fc in sig just so you know ^^

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 07:06 AM
because thats the only way i can trade. I need to do a clone trade so we trade first, then you clone my 5 pokemon that i traded, and then trade me back 5 copies of the 5 pokemon. Oh and also if you wouldn't mind, after we trade, i would prefer you didn't redidstribute the weavile lvl 100 since i actually use it for battling and don't want everyone on this site to have the same weavile, if thats alright with you

Kaitou
April 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Kaitou- yea I'll be on in 2 hours, I have both if you want
Kk, I can go whenever after that since you're pretty busy right now. Do you accept VM/PMs?
Also, you have both choice items or did that include the shiny Cubone?

I don't have a lot to offer so I'll see, k? (I have some events but I'd rather not get them re-distributed.)

ckn
April 28th, 2009, 07:57 AM
do you have shiny legit pokes

Corey
April 28th, 2009, 07:59 AM
wait so what are we looking for here?

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 08:31 AM
wait so what are we looking for here?

do you have shiny legit pokes

Corey- Idk if that's a smart remark or not, but the info at the beginning explains, READ!

ckn- yes I have a bunch, what are your looking for?

because thats the only way i can trade. I need to do a clone trade so we trade first, then you clone my 5 pokemon that i traded, and then trade me back 5 copies of the 5 pokemon. Oh and also if you wouldn't mind, after we trade, i would prefer you didn't redidstribute the weavile lvl 100 since i actually use it for battling and don't want everyone on this site to have the same weavile, if thats alright with you

Kk, I can go whenever after that since you're pretty busy right now. Do you accept VM/PMs?
Also, you have both choice items or did that include the shiny Cubone?

I don't have a lot to offer so I'll see, k? (I have some events but I'd rather not get them re-distributed.)

Slowpokez- well i'll clone, and I'm ready now to trade

Kaitou- events are fine, you pick a item and you want a cubone shiny.

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 08:36 AM
ok ill meet you in there, add my friend code...

The Darkest Gale
April 28th, 2009, 08:37 AM
so have you decided on my trade ^^

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 08:43 AM
but btw, wait for a little bit cause i have to catch some fillers

5tat3
April 28th, 2009, 08:48 AM
hey do you got any shiny charmanders ??

Kaitou
April 28th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Kaitou- events are fine, you pick a item and you want a cubone shiny.
K, I'll pick choice scarf. Would you take Alamos Darkrai? Although you probably already have one... I have a shiny Charmander and Sneasel too but I'd need a clone back if you want those.
Edit: Changed to scarf.

lolwut
April 28th, 2009, 09:07 AM
k soul eater ill be waiting for you to clone the pokemon and come back in the wifi room

SoulEater125
April 28th, 2009, 09:40 PM
K, I'll pick choice scarf. Would you take Alamos Darkrai? Although you probably already have one... I have a shiny Charmander and Sneasel too but I'd need a clone back if you want those.
Edit: Changed to scarf.

hey do you got any shiny charmanders ??

so have you decided on my trade ^^

Kaitou we'll trade tomorrow
5tat5- yes I do what do you have to trade?
dark aron- no sorry

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Hello, Soul!!! Are you still up for trade? Wonder why didn't you reply to my PM...

goldemuse6
April 28th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Do you have a shiny porygon with download?

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 04:39 AM
Hello, Soul!!! Are you still up for trade? Wonder why didn't you reply to my PM...

Do you have a shiny porygon with download?

Ku-ri-boh- yes Im still up for the trade...I didnt forget about you

goldemuse- yes I do have one wit the item, what you trading for it

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Soul, i'm still in the battle factory and finishing soon. I hope you won't be off like yesterday by the time i'm ready :D

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 04:44 AM
I shouldnt Im leaving for a sec for like 45 mins then coming back home,so hopefully u can catch be by the time now or sometime after...

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 04:46 AM
How long is that? I'll quit factory right now if you'll be leaving for hours...

Lunar Umbreon
April 29th, 2009, 04:46 AM
How come you never answered whether the Pokemon that I offered were any good or not?

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 04:53 AM
No no Im not leaving for hours, just 30 mins got to go to the bank so you.
lunar- what was the offer?

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 04:55 AM
I can wait then. Just hope won't take too much longer than an hour. Hehe thanks a lot Soul!

Lunar Umbreon
April 29th, 2009, 05:01 AM
I can offer Modest Zapdos, UT Mesprit, UT Uxie, Adamant Groudon, or EV'd Jolteon, for a UT Bold/Calm Cresselia.

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 05:02 AM
I'm ready are you still okay to trade right now? :P

ckn
April 29th, 2009, 05:22 AM
im looking for a shiny egg moved squirtle
shiny EVd garchomp
shiny EVd gliscor "attack over 300"
shiny EVd magmortar
if you have any of these check out my thread and maybe i have something you like

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 06:12 AM
I can offer Modest Zapdos, UT Mesprit, UT Uxie, Adamant Groudon, or EV'd Jolteon, for a UT Bold/Calm Cresselia.

I'm ready are you still okay to trade right now? :P

im looking for a shiny egg moved squirtle
shiny EVd garchomp
shiny EVd gliscor "attack over 300"
shiny EVd magmortar
if you have any of these check out my thread and maybe i have something you like

lunar umbreon- You got a deal, for the ev'd jolteon

ku-ri-boh- Im ready for that trade

ckn- I have all of them you need so i'll look for what I want now

Wants
gallade
salamance
if you get anymore I'll glading trade the other two for the other two you want....but for now...2 for 2

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Soul i'm already inside waiting.

Why is Zangoose so overleveled.. It's not EV'd right?

Lunar Umbreon
April 29th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Okay it's a deal then. Can you trade now?

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 06:27 AM
sorry connection failure
im going in again

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Sorry i can't take Zapdos. It has no ability... Do you have Shiny Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Crunch and Ice Punch instead? Thx

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 06:30 AM
what you talking about zapdos had a ability you sure you was looking right
and i tryed to ev'd train it but it failed so yea lol (zangoose)

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I took a photo of it. If you're editing it, it now has pressure right? Btw do you have the Totodile instead?

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 06:34 AM
only a regualr totodile with those moves sorry not shiny

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Then can i have it instead? Adamant right? Btw do you remember the EVs of Zangoose? You can't be doing it wrong. Or else it's not EV'd

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 06:37 AM
i forgot that was one of my first attempts to ev'd train bc hes suppose to be the easiest

Ku-Ri-Boh!
April 29th, 2009, 06:43 AM
If you're done please come to WiFi. I've been waiting. I'm not feeling well today. I think i need to get sleep earlier

Thanks for the Totodile edit. I don't mind actually.. Btw why is suicune lvled too? Would be better if you clean any EVs of it first. Thanks a lot Soul

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 06:55 AM
its your lucky day i thought it wasn't shiny but it was indeed...dam eyes no good to me lol

lolwut
April 29th, 2009, 07:07 AM
hey souleater do you happen to have a torterra lvl 40-50-60 or an abomasnow lvl 40-50-60 or a lucario lvl 40-50-60 or a hitmonlee/hitmontop lvl 40-50-60? it doesnt have to be shiny

Lunar Umbreon
April 29th, 2009, 07:13 AM
I know that it may seem like I'm pestering a bit, but are we trading?

The Darkest Gale
April 29th, 2009, 07:49 AM
oh thats ok just tell me when you have decided I'll be patient

goldemuse6
April 29th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Ku-ri-boh- yes Im still up for the trade...I didnt forget about you

goldemuse- yes I do have one wit the item, what you trading for it

I can offer a Shiny Regigigas from Snowpoint Temple in Pearl.

ckn
April 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM
l
ku-ri-boh- Im ready for that trade

ckn- I have all of them you need so i'll look for what I want now

Wants
gallade
salamance
if you get anymore I'll glading trade the other two for the other two you want....but for now...2 for 2

ok I'll take the garchomp and the whatever doesnt matter just pick one of those four
100% legit trade! just vm me when you get back on

SoulEater125
April 29th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I can offer a Shiny Regigigas from Snowpoint Temple in Pearl.

ok I'll take the garchomp and the whatever doesnt matter just pick one of those four
100% legit trade! just vm me when you get back on

goldemuse- you have a deal, just write here when ready

ckn- now problem, i'll pm you when ready

FieryGrave
April 26th, 2010, 01:36 PM
can you possibly IV breed a flawless eevee??? i really need one and am willing to pay handsomely. if you have a flawless ditto too i could use one of those as well. (Eevee has priority)

Tcreavis
April 26th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Do you have an arceus, preferably shiny?

NotoriouzElmo
April 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM
can u breed shinies with good ivs ?

Mason69
April 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Hi!
Do you have a shiny male nidoran?
I offer any shiny of my thread for one.

.Batzarro.
April 26th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Again, guys.? >.< Look at the last time the OP posted. >.>