PDA

View Full Version : Modified Water Deck

Killrain
April 29th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Hi I'm new to the boards :D

So I'm back to business after quitting somewhere along... EX Hidden Forces i think. That's quite a long time lol. I was thinking about buying the newest PL set only, thinking that DP would get rotated out someday but then again I was told that only the first four are dropped, hence scrapping my grass deck that i had in mind and came to make a new one. This time it's Water.

Pokemon - 24
4 Horsea
3 Seadra
3 Kingdra
3 Bidoof
2 Bibarel
4 Registeel
3 Phione lv. 23
2 Uxie

Energy - 18

18 Water Energy

Trainer -18
4 Looker's Investigation
4 Poke Drawer +
4 Dusk Ball

3 Buck's Training
3 Plus Power

Comments Please :D

Pokeyomom
April 29th, 2009, 09:01 AM
I like it. Bibarel is extremley annoying to battle, so good choice lol. Um looks pretty decent; the only thing I dont like about it is the plus power, and having all water energy. Maybe a few double colorless? I would scrap the plus powers for cynthia's feelings. Maybe even celios network.

Killrain
April 29th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Hi mate, thank you for replying :D

The thing is that this deck is built around DP/MD - PL only, and i dont think they have celio and double colorless, so to speak :D

ShinjisLover
April 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM
I have to agree with Pokeoymom. You'll need more than just water energies in your deck. Colorless energies are a must or else you won't win anything. Especially considering Bibarel.

minipika12
May 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM
The only colorless energy in modified that I know of is Upper Energy from RR. And SP-Energy. Scrap the Registeels an Phiones for 3 Candy and 4 Bebe's Search.