PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon/Human Persona Project

AJ™
April 30th, 2009, 02:15 PM
The Pokémon/Human Persona Project ~

This isn't really anything special.
Just a little project to see what most members portray themselves as.
Just a simple question.

What Pokémon do your emotions/actions/personality/lifestyle portray you as?

Try not to pick your favorite Pokémon.

This is a deep thinking activity.
After a few minutes of thinking, I would probably say that my personality would make me a Spinda, because I am usually the strangest of my friends. XD.

What about you?

Artemis
April 30th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Honestly, I think I'm an Elekid...he looks small, but is tough. He is a type of Pokémon you see that doesn't like to give up, and he has a mind that keeps thinking <<At least I think it does>> like me.

Lt_Nite
April 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
This is tough but I'd have to say a mix between Pikachu and Blissey, I'm always energetic and peppy and I like to help people anyway I can.

zerwey
April 30th, 2009, 03:40 PM
For me, I would probably say Pikachu. =D

(I read Lt_Nite's siggy for comparison xP)

Rubber Ducky
April 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Tough one. I might say Lugia; I'm big, tough, calm, hard to take down, and I don't like to hurt people with my strength.

System!
April 30th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Drifloon. I like to think that I'm dark and evil, but little kids can easily pull me around. I'm probably not as cute, tho. D :

Åzurε
April 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Hmm. Kadabra, I think. Intelligent, I kinda keep to myself, I like to think I have psychokinesis (xD), and I tend to take on the nature of people I'm around (I guess synchronize has the opposite effect, but it's closest to what I'm trying to express).

KurlyFries
April 30th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Hmm. These always make me overthink stuff..

I am:
Funny
Sorta Weird
Tall
Pretty Cool imo
Smart/Clever/Articulate
a Go-With-the-Flow kind of guy

So I am...

Either Lapras (Sweet!) or Aipom

Ninja Caterpie
April 30th, 2009, 11:51 PM
I'm an Abra that's hacked to not evolve.

Yeah, pretty useless, low defence, but high Sp. Atk. =P

Poliwhirl#1
May 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM
I am not that sure which pokemon I am but I think that I am like ralts

EagleVision1999
May 1st, 2009, 09:42 AM
Something between this
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr54/EagleVision1999/mewtwo_what_pokemon_are_you.gif
and this
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr54/EagleVision1999/togeticisme.gif

Ignore the insecure part and you have one half of me. Take the second one and take out the "acts before thinking" part and you have the other half. Although I'm not liked by most others since I'm often more of a loner. Or, to be more exact, I prefer to have few but good friends instead of many to just hang out with. I do like to help others and can be happy sometimes. I'm always switching between happy and serious.

The Scientist
May 1st, 2009, 09:59 AM
I'm definitely a Medicham. On one hand, I've got crazy martial arts skills (which manifests itself as a Fighting-type with Pure Power), and on the other, I've got accurate intuition to the point of clairvoyance and high intelligence (Psychic-type).

Also, I'm thin and wear big pants.

AJ™
May 1st, 2009, 04:43 PM
xD!
These are definitely "unique".

Gummy
May 1st, 2009, 04:54 PM
Reading that Togetic description, I'm definitely a Togetic. Or maybe that but a little toned down. Togepi?