PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon Quartet(Invite Only RP)

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 10:24 AM
This is based off of a book series I'm currently reading. This is an invite only rp, meaning you may only participate if you were invited by me, Mew13, Shiney Electrode, or Flygon Trainer. The story goes like this:

Long ago, before human being existed, four dragons of great and unimaginable power were called upon by god to build the world to his wishes. After their task was done, he laid them to rest, where they would sleep until the end of the world when they would build again.

But something has gone terribly wrong, and teh four dragons of Earth, Water, Air and Fire have woken prematurely. They have become lost and need their human mages chosen by destiny to aid them. But just like the evil that spreads over the world, the mages are spread across time and space and can only fight off this evil if they come together. ONce they have found each other, they must discern teh source of evil before it extinguishes the world before it's time.

The form for a human is this:
Name:
Ethnicity:
Time frame:
Home:
Personality: (unlike teh dragons, where it is preset, you may have whatever personality you wish.)
Appearance: (Msut include, height, hair color, and eye color.)
Special ability/ Special Condition: ( You can only start with one ability or condition, but may earn more as you go.)
Dragon's Gift: ( This gift will directly coincide with the abilities of your dragon.)
Heritage: (important for story development.)

You may pick one of the four dragons, but once one is claimed no one else may have it. The four dragons are earth, Fire, water , and air. They are premade. All dragons are only slightly larger than a bed,
and may breath fire. They are all also very respectful, and believe it or now will not hunt something if they don't have that animal's permission. :\ Also, teh dragons are incapable of speaking, but the mage and the draong may communicate with each other through means of mental images.

Earth: A dark brown dragon with large, amber eyes. He is rather inquisitive and willing to please. He has teh power to make the ground move to his will, plus he has power over plantlife. and his mage will be empowered to do the same.

Water: A serene, light blue dragon with a thiner body than earth, and soft blue eys and skin. his crest billows like water. he is very protective of his mage and is very calm. He has control over water and ice, and his mage will have the ability to draw water up from the ground.

Fire: A red, burly dragon with mighty horns addornign his head. He is both brave and couragious, and will do anything necessary to do the right thing.
He has control over everythin burning, as well as any source of heat. And his mage will be able to shoot fire balls.

Air: A pale, white dragon that is actually very creepy to look at if you don't know him. He is very solemn and careful to judge. He has complete control over the air, and has darkling powers that any human being has yet to fathom. And his mage is capable of shooting small balsts of air from his/her palms.

I will add more dragon's gift abilities as the story progresses. Once all dragons are spoken for, no one else may be a mage and may not get a dragon's gift ability. However, they may partner up with a mage provided they are from teh same time frame.

I wil go ahead and lay claim to the dragon Named Fire. Teh next three people will be able to have a dragon, but I will reserve a dragon for Mew13, since she is unable to post at this time.

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Name:Eclipse
Ethnicity: White, though the rest is unknown.
Time frame: hmmm.. I'd say midevil, but it seems kinda broad..
Home: She doesn't really have a home, she just wanders where she pleases.
Personality: Seems totally unafraid of anything, and almost seems to enjoy her own pain, as well as anybody elses.
Appearance: she's about 5'8", has long black hair that is normally covered with a hood, has blueish-green eyes, and a black robe.
Special ability/ Special Condition: beleive it or not, she does feel fear, but it doesn't show it in the normal way. when she is frightened, everything she sees, from her POV, seems the opposite color of that it should be. This rather makes it convinent for others that know of this condition, for all they have to do to see if she is scared is ask her the color of somehting obvious.
Dragon's Gift: See the water dragon's description
Heritage: EDIT: guess not. so all I can say is both her parents died when she was young, so it's unknown.
I call the Water Dragon!!!

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Name:James Carver
Ethnicity:Caucasian, english descent
Time frame: Colonial Massachusetts, jsut after the start of the revolutionary war
Home: Boston, Massachusetts
Personality: Is proud of his country, and is proud of his family. as patriotic as they come. He is also very caring and coniderate to others as well.
Appearance: He's about 5 foot 7, and has dark brown hair and eyes like marble. he wears brown breaches and a white cotton shirt with a brown vest over it, plus colonial buckle shoes.
Special ability/ Special Condition: Because of his eagerness to participate in teh war, he has become an excellent fighter with a staff and is a skilled marksman.
Dragon's Gift: Is capable of shooting fireballs.
Heritage: his father is a black smith, and his mother is a member of the town council. Because his dad often makes weapons for the Militia, he gets to hear all their war tails and dreams of being able to fight along side them.

I've already called the Fire Dragon. Once Mew13 and one more person ahve claimed dragons, we may begin. whoever else may claim themselves a traveler with a particular mage, and may join them and their dragon.
And Ft, being a vampire seems more like a special condition than a heritage. :\

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Woo! SOunds fun, I'm in!!

Name:Nateal
Ethnicity: White, American
Time frame: Early 1800's
Home: located on uninhabited plains. She lives alone with her family of 8 people, but hardly ever sees them, as she's always out and about
Personality: Nateal is normally fairly shy. She secretly longs to find a man, the one who's right for her. But her family has not seen any others for quite some time, and her dream seems impossible. Nateal is usually very happy, though when her family or those close to her are threatened, she'll do anything it takes to save them.
Appearance: About 5'6", she has shoulder length, curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her skin is a medium shade, due to her long hours outside. She has a medium build, and is normally found wearing a flowing white skirt and sky blue tank top.
Special ability/ Special Condition: Healing
Dragon's Gift: Domain over air
Heritage: Nateal's parents were wonderful christians, going to church eery sunday. They both came from an English backround. They were killed in a freak accident that none of thier 8 children could explain. The government wanted to separate the children into foster homes, so the kids ran away to the plains. The medows where they built their suprisingly modern home are totally desserted, perfect for the kids. Nat is the 2nd oldest. Abover her is Payton (17), and younger are Celeste(14), Tawny(12), Branson(11), Talon(9), Rhena(8), and Grace(4) in that order. It has been 3 years since the death of thier parents, and the children are doing suprisingly well. (Not entirly sure if that's what was wanted, but I can change it if necessary)

Had to edit cuz FT got to the water dragon before me. I call the air dragon then I guess.

Dragon Paw
September 19th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Name: Kristen Crystaline
Ethnicity: American
Time frame: The early 2000's
Home: She has a home in a quiet village that is surrounded by plains.
Personality: Kristen is usually either a very hapyp and childish person (during the day) or very serene, quiet and wise (night)
Appearance: Kristen is a fairly short person with brown hair and eyes. She wears a white shirt and pink shorts.
Special ability/ Special Condition: Kristen has the ability to fire a small storm of diamond shards
Dragon's Gift: Power to move earth
Heritage: Kristen lost her parents when she was young to a strange disease and was taken in by her grandparents. She lived with her granparents happily in a vilage. Her grandparents have both recently retired.

I claim the Earth Dragon I suppose

EDIT: Yes its fine if someone else starts out in the same time frame as me

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Woo! SOunds fun, I'm in!!

Name:Nateal
Ethnicity: White, American
Time frame: not entirely sure what this means....
Home: located on uninhabited plains. She lives alone with her family of 8 people, but hardly ever sees them, as she's always out and about
Personality: Nateal is normally fairly shy. She secretly longs to find a man, the one who's right for her. But her family has not seen any others for quite some time, and her dream seems impossible. Nateal is usually very happy, though when her family or those close to her are threatened, she'll do anything it takes to save them.
Appearance: About 5'6", she has shoulder length, curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. Her skin is a medium shade, due to her long hours outside. She has a medium build, and is normally found wearing a flowing white skirt and sky blue tank top.
Special ability/ Special Condition: Healing
Dragon's Gift: Domain over air
Heritage: Nateal's parents were wonderful christians, going to church eery sunday. They both came from an English backround. They were killed in a freak accident that none of thier 8 children could explain. The government wanted to separate the children into foster homes, so the kids ran away to the plains. The medows where they built their suprisingly modern home are totally desserted, perfect for the kids. Nat is the 2nd oldest. Abover her is Payton (17), and younger are Celeste(14), Tawny(12), Branson(11), Talon(9), Rhena(8), and Grace(4) in that order. It has been 3 years since the death of thier parents, and the children are doing suprisingly well. (Not entirly sure if that's what was wanted, but I can change it if necessary)

Had to edit cuz FT got to the water dragon before me. I call the air dragon then I guess.

Because teh amges live in different periods onteh time psace continuum, a time frame is required to properly set your character. For example, my character is set in Colonial america during the beginning of the revolutionary war. I forgot to mention that once teh dragons have foudn their purpose, they are capable of time traveling, which is how the characters will come to meet each other. Since they have slept for thousands of years, they can no longer remember their purpose and must find it again.

To dragon paw, read this description for explanation of Time Frame. And liek I said to FT, that sort of hting seems more like a special condition than heritage. :\ Heritage is the family your character comes from.

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 01:04 PM
So, when can we start? *is imaptient*

Shiney
September 19th, 2004, 02:05 PM
OOC: This sounds interesting, and I'd like to join, however, since my character would have to be in the same time frame as one of the existing mages, it may cramp what I had planned for my caracter, since I'm fairly certain none of you picked a timeline that would have my character in existance. Let me think a bit, and then I'll probably edit this post with my sign up.

EDIT: Dragon Paw, is it okay if my character starts out at the same time frame as you?

Name: Ivo ??? (He keeps his last name for a secret for a reason.)
Ethnicity: Eastern Eruopean, pale white.
Time frame: Early 2000's
Home: Usually roaming form place to place, research stations all over the world, and above it in his efforts to live up to the family name.
Personality: A true schemer, but loses his patience to a hot-headedness whenever his plans are foiled.
Appearance: Nearing seven feet, with a shaved head, and black eyes, he is truely an intimidating figure. He usually wears an armani suit, with dark blue mirrored sunglasses, both making a sharp contrasting to a red mustache that grows rapidly, and he can't seem to get rid of.
Special ability/ Special Condition: Has no special ability or condition, but has several family "Gifts" Which can excell him is the fields of combat to cooking, coming from a long line of inventors and terorists.
Dragon's Gift: N/A
Heritage: Comes from a long line of world famous inventors, the most recent generations devoted to domination, earning them the title "Terorists" which is why Ivo keeps his surname a secret.

OOC: Not my usual "artemis fowl" But more of a "butler from AF meets 'kcintobor'" if you know what I mean.

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 02:41 PM
ooc:ALright, let's begin then! :D Fornote to any British person who might read this: Please take no offense.

ic: "Come on now, Sam." I chided my best friend as we walked. "odn't tell me you think those bloody red coats will actually win this war!"

"I ain't sayin' nothin'. "Sam responded. " I'm jsut sayin' Washington best be careful. Britian has the best army and navy in teh world, she does. And I've heard that Poor ol' General Washington's army is fading fast."

"Don't you be sayin' that!" I said angrily, stopping to point a finger at him. " You know I have family in teh militia! Don't speak of such ill things!"

"Sorry Jim!" Sam said humbly. " I meant no harm by it. "

"Well, let's hurry on. My father is expecting me." In half an hour, I had made it to my father's Blacksmith shop. Upon walking in, the temperature shot up about thirty degrees, and I had to loosen teh collar on my shirt.

"Mornin', Pa!" I shouted to him over the clangs of hammer and anvil. He raised a hand to greet me, then pointed to a note nailed to the door frame. It was from my mother, asking me to go up to the hills and look for strawberrys for lunch. I nodded, showing Ihad understood, then left town for the hills.

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Nat smiled as she walked through the field. Her usual long white skirt fluttered around her and her sky blue tank top showed her girlish figure off nicely. She sighed gently, hearing footsteps behind her.

"Talon! You know bloody well I can hear you coming!" She called over her shoulder.

"Half-right, sis!" a deep voice called.

She turned around to see her older brother walking tword her. "Payton!" she chided. "You're to be watching over the little ones today!"

"Aw, they're fine," Payton said.

"With those bloody red coats flitting around the country side! They passed by not two days ago!" Nateal said angrilly.

"Calm down, you're starting to sound like Mum did."

"Can you believe it's really been three years since they left us?" Nat asked, her voice growing very soft and forlorn.

"I know it, love. Seems like an eternity, doesn't it?"

The siblings hugged each other tightly, briefly mourning their parents' untimly demise.

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
ooc: liek I said, the draogn will be introduce soon, but not before something goes terribly wrong. :D

ic: I reached teh hilltop overlooking town. I saw a patch of strawberrys nearby and began picking them and putting them into a basket I had brought with me. As I picked strawberries, I noticed a small cave i nthe hillside. I walked up to it and peaked inside. It ws so dark, I was unable to see. Deciding I would come back later with a candle and a match, I finished picking strawberries and returned home.

"I got the strawberries maw!" I called out as I walked in the house.

"That's nice dear!" She responded from somewhere in the house. "Go find your father and tell him to come in for lunch." I nodded and walked out the door, but as I did, the most horrible sounds met my ears.

"red Coats! Red Coats!" Someone was shouting. "The Red coats are attacking!"

"Attacking?!" I shotued in confusion. Already many people were running about in a panic. Something about this jsut didn't feel right. I ran in and grabbed the rifle Pa had bought for me on my 16th birthday and charged toward where the commotion was. ALready the Boston's Minute Men were confronting the REd Coat Mencace, but they were ill prepared and soon were completely annihilated. My pride sweepoing my rationality aside, I jumped up and fired, killing a red coat on the spot. "Get him!" One of them shouted. suddenly realizing how outnumbered I was, I began to run in a panic, leaving town and heading up the hill. They were quick behind me however, and I was getting tired. I found that cave from earlier and jumped inside, thinking if it was an animal's home I'd fair better with the animal than the Red Coats. They found me quickly and I found myself on the floor backed up against something hard.

"well boy." One of them said as he leveled his rifle at my forehead. "Any last words?" Suddenly the cave lit up as a birst of flame shot from over my head. Teh red Coats cried out in horror and pain. Most of them caught fire and ran out of the cave s their flesh burned. One soldier was left, and he saw what had shot the plume of fire. "Devil's beast!" He screamed in fear, before running for his life form the cave. I gulped, fearing as to what could have scared off so many soldiers. I turned around slowly with my eyes closed , almost daring to not look. I opened my eyes and came face to face with none other than a dragon, staring right at me.

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Nateal sighed and extracted herself from Payton.

"I'm going to take a walk," she sighed.

She saw the Red Coats attack the a town. It ws then the teenaged girl realized how far away she'd wandered. She hadn't seen a civilization in so long...

SHe was snapped from her thoughts as a strong hand gripped her shoulder. She whirled around to see a red coat behind her, his eyes unusually bloodshot.

"Hey there, pretty little thing!" he said, his breath reeking of alchohol. "What are you doing way out here?" He asked, putting his other hand around her waist.

"Get off of me you foul-"

She was cut off as his lips pressed to hers. She recoiled in horror. The man only grinned.

"You aint never done this afore, have you? That's okay, I'll teach you."

His hand began to caress her thigh. She was over powered, and scared for her very life when an ear-shattering roar filled the air.

The red coat was blown away with an immense wind that seemingly came from nowhere. As the red coat hit the ground, falling unconsious, she turned to see a ghastly white dragon.

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I stared in wide eyed horror as I backed away from teh dragon until I was against the cave wall. He moved in close and I feared I may be his dinner. He sniffed at me carefully before pulling back and sitting on his haunches, simply observing me.

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 04:11 PM
The white dragon looked at her a moment, a small smile playing on it's lips.

"Not very nice of him," was all it said.

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 04:16 PM
ooc: I guess you didn't notice it in one of my prior posts, but the dragons are incpable of speaking. :\ They communicate with only their mage through mental images which they have the power to share, and the mage can do the same to the dragon.

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: Only images? Is there no mindspeech? This could get confusing....

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 04:28 PM
ooc: They never truly conveyed words, but they could convey images that acted very similarly.

Mew13
September 19th, 2004, 04:44 PM
OOC: okay then, here's a different version of the earlier posty.

BIC: Nat was slightly confused as an image of the red coat flashed across her mind with a sense of anger behind it. The dragon looked at her meaningfully, and she took it that the dragon had sent the image and feeling tword her.

OOC: That work?

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 04:45 PM
ooc: perfect, just like in the book. :D

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: *several exclamation marks appear above head* I missed a bit.. good thing I'm in a diffrent time/world all together...

IC: I was on the move, faster than I could ever remember being. I could hear voices behind me. People, after me. i didn't know why. Everything around me seemed wrong, my mind was confused. Blue was red, green was brown, brown was blurred beyond color recognition. I was starting to tire and slow, and the voices were coming ever closer..

Pogiforce-14
September 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
The dragon continued to sit there, unmoving. I watched him cautiously. He jsut kept looking at me, but something about his behavior looked like he meant me no harm. I inched close to him carefully, although I knew no amount of care could prevent him from eating me if he so wished. I placed a hand on the bridge of his nose ,a nd he jstu sat there, watching me. something began to feel differnt. Like I was connected to this dragon somehow. I grinned at the prospect of owning him. This was so cool. suddenly a strangte image appeared in my mind. a groupd of sheep flcoking on a hillside. The hill looked unfamiliar to me, and I wondered whre that image was coming from. suddenly it occured to me that maybe the dragon was communicating something to me. something about sheep. The draogn licked his lips, and tehn was when I realized it was hungry! That was what the image was for. I tried to see if it would work in reverse, and pictured the dragon eating the sheep. The Dragon seemed to nod in agreement.

Flygon trainer
September 19th, 2004, 06:01 PM
The only thing that I could identify anymore was that I had reached the lake, which looked like a lake of blood to me in my condition. I suddenly stumbeled, on a root probably, and fell to the ground, getting mud all over me. I could see people surrounding me, all saying something. I didn't know what exactly they were saying, but I bet it was a synonym of 'cretin'. this is it.. I thought..

Suddenly, without warning, a sheet of ice covered the area except where i was, freezing the other people to the ground. Everyone looked around for a moment, before noticing a light blue dragon nearby. The dragon paused for a moment, allowing the other paople to figure out they were trapped, then set one paw to the ice, shattering it, but not the humans. They turned and fled, as my vision returned to normal. I slowly got to my feet, as the dragon approached me, though cautous. I was totally shocked, to say the least.

When the dragon was withen arm's distance, it stopped, and an image flashed in my head. It was weird really, because the image was of me stroking the dragon, which was odd and felt stupid. but once the image faded, I reached out, and cautously touched the dragon's lower jaw. it felt like a mix between water and ice. My two favorite elements.

EDIT: OOC: Pogi, can all the dragons fly, or can jsut the Air dragon fly?

Shiney
September 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
OOC: I'd post here for some IC, but not really that much I can say at the moment, since dragon hasn't posted yet.

Pogiforce-14
September 20th, 2004, 02:15 AM
ooc: I jut noticed this, but DragonPaw, you'er dragon gift is power to move earth. The power is preschosen along with the dragon.

Dragon Paw
September 20th, 2004, 03:32 AM
OOC: Okies I edited my post so I think it's ok now..

IC: I hummed to myself as I walked along the sidewalk away fropm my home. I nervously looked overmy shoulder to see that a gang of children my age or girls were following me. 'Why are they following me?....' I thought to myself as I rounded a corner and came to the entrance of a small park.

'Maybe I can lose them..' I thought as I suddenly dashed into the park and ran on the green grass towards a soccer field. To my dismay, when I looekd over my shoulder the gang of five girls was still following me and running at me very fast. I continued running past the soccer field and up a small hill thaat had been created years ago for sledding purposes. The gang of girls finally caught up with me.

Pogiforce-14
September 20th, 2004, 11:55 AM
"I don't have any sheep for you." I said to the dragon, but maybe there will be some in town." As we left teh cave, I saw that the red coats had left, but to my dismay, they had caught the village on fire! I ran down to town, completely forgetting the dragon as I began to worry for the sake of my parents and my friend Sam. The building were burning all around me, and It wasn't before long that to my horror, I saw the charred remains of my friends and family. I was so stunned I didn't notice the burning beam falling towards me till it was to late. Suddenly the dragon was there, and teh beam stopped falling. I watched in amazement as his eyes glowed, and all teh fire in town sudemly floated up into the air and gathered into a ball. he looked over to teh shore nearby and the ball of fire plunged into teh water, sending up a huge cloud of steam as it was put out. People who had survived teh burning town looked up in amazement and fear at the dragon as he slowly landed beside me. I looked around me awkwardly as every villagere glared at me like I was a witch of some sort.

Flygon trainer
September 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
OOC: I guess Pogi didn't see my last OOC post. Can all of the dragons fly, or just the air dragon?

IC: Suddenly, the dragon jerked away from me, and I turned to see several more humans. they were following the other hunter's tracks. quickly, the dragon picked me up, and dove into the water.

For a few moments, I thought that I was going to drown, but I then found that I could breathe underwater thanks to the dragon. I smiled slightly, and we both waited for the hunters to leave.

Dragon Paw
September 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I turned to them. "What do you want?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"We know you stole my bracelet." said the tall blond girl.

"What are you tal-" I said as I was suddenly punched in the cheek by a short chestnut haired girl. The pain was so intense I kneeled over and began to cry. I tasted blood in my mouth and knew the braces on my teeth mst have dug into my cheek.

Two of the girls, the short dark haired one and a chubby blond haired girl, advanced on me. 'Great... getting punished for something I didn't do. My luck...' I thought as I suddenly heard the girls screaming. I immediatly looked up to see them running away.

"What the?...." I asked myself as I heard a snort behind me. I turned around to see amber eyes staring into mine. I looked at the creature's dark brown dragon body and was in awe. A feeling of love spread through me and I somehow knew the dragon was the source of it. I, a bit hesitantly, walked over to the dragon and petted her snout.

Pogiforce-14
September 20th, 2004, 05:51 PM
ooc: actually, if memory serves me properly, I believe the air Dragon was teh only one with wings, possibly the fire dragon too. I'll have to look into it, and I'll give you a definite answer later. I do know, however, that the earth dragon is incapable of flying and has no wings.

Shiney
September 20th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I had decided to take a vacation, somewhere where the authorities wouldn't bother me, somewhere relaxing... I had chosen cuba.

It was there, that I had found that even on vacation, a member of the family always had their work coming up. I had recieved a report from one of my uncle's contacts, about a suposedly new species. It appeared to be one of a kind, seemingly no previous credible records of such a beast. I had asked for more details, yet the contact said it would be better to show me a photo, one of NASA's satellites were being hacked to change postition to take a photo as we spoke...

Pogiforce-14
September 21st, 2004, 02:22 AM
ooc: I hope you don't plan on introducing the dragon that way Shiney, because Dp hasn't even found hers yet, and teh dragons are supposed to be kept a secret and not publicly advertised. :\

Edit; Ijust checked the dragons. Fire and Air have wings and can fly. Water and Earth have no wings and therefore cannot.

Flygon trainer
September 21st, 2004, 08:37 AM
OOC: awww man... so no flight.. ah well, but Pogi, you might want to check the last paragraph of Dragon Paw's post..

Shiney
September 21st, 2004, 09:25 AM
ooc: I hope you don't plan on introducing the dragon that way Shiney, because Dp hasn't even found hers yet, and teh dragons are supposed to be kept a secret and not publicly advertised. :\

Edit; Ijust checked the dragons. Fire and Air have wings and can fly. Water and Earth have no wings and therefore cannot.

OOC: It wasn't going to be publicly advertised, you think my character would let something like this slip past him? Still, all right, no satellite image of DP's dragon.

Pogiforce-14
September 21st, 2004, 11:10 AM
ooc: Ft, what am I supposed to be looking for? I don't want to say anything unnecessary unless you see a problem here.

Dragon Paw
September 21st, 2004, 12:41 PM
OOC: I already met my dragon O__o

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 03:19 AM
ooc: What do you guys say to me posting pictures of th dragons, so you know what they look like? And I really don't want my character to move much further until other character have at least realized their dragon's ability like mine has. :\ What i'm saying is: Somebody post! :D

Mew13
September 22nd, 2004, 04:53 AM
Nateal sat down in the grass, before the great dragon. It's white scales didn't seem so ghastly now, the dragon actual resembled more of an angel to the teenaged girl now. Perhaps it wasn't his looks after all, perhaps it was what he had done.

A flash of something flickered behind her eyes. It was a picture of her home, her siblings, all being attacked by soldiers. Nat bolted upright, feeling the emotion of anxiety behind the image.

She raced to her home, panting and cramping up, but she didn't stop untill she'd reached it.

There stood Payton with the old musket her father had left them. He stood protectivly in front of Branson. Celeste and Tawny were clutching the small forms of Grace and Rhena. The musket wavered in Payton's shaking hands.

"Don't be a fool, boy!" on of the soldiers in a blood red coat called. "Just give us whatever money you have in your home and we'll leave peacably."

"I have 7 little brothers and sisters to feed! You'll get none of our money!" Payton called difiently.

A shot rang out.

Celeste, who was only a year younger than Nateal, toppled to the ground. Blood blossomed around her chest. It was easy enough to see that she was dying.

"You'll soon have no little siblings to feed!" One of the soldiers taunted.

Nateal raced to Celeste. She shouted to Payton to get the money and let them leave. That it wasn't worth it! She unkowingly projected an image of the dying Celeste to the dragon.

All of the soldiers were swept up in a huge tornado. Nat smiled as the were hurled away, far far away.

Dragon Paw
September 22nd, 2004, 05:10 AM
I could still taste blood in my mouth from the punch. 'Great..... This'll take long to heal.' I thoguht to myself. I then wondered wether I should dash back home and get the mouth sore medicine I had for any sores in my mouth. But I glanced back at the dragon I was stroking and decided I might as well get her hidden before more people saw her.

I quickly looked around to see no one was in the park. 'How convienant..' I thouht to myself as I began walking down the hill. To my relief, the dragon followed me. I walked through and out the park without seeing a single soul. I even made it with the dragon to my home before seeing anyone. But as I turned from the sidewalk and into the driveway I immediatly back tracked.

Two blond haired girls of whom I was highly scared of were knocking on the door. The dragon looekd at me curiously as I ran beside the other side of my house and began climbing the fence into it. I wondered if they would be coming this way soon since no one was home at my house currently to answer the door. I dropped over the other side of the fence and watched as the dragon jumped over it and landed beside me. I quickly dashed down the side of the house next to my above ground pool and listened for the two girls.

I could faintly hear them talking to each other. Their voices were growing dimmer. I sighed in relief as I rounded another corner of the house to see a large maple tree, two doors into the house, the garage, and the other end of the driveway. They were nowhere in sight.

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 11:14 AM
ooc: To dragon paw: The earth dragon is a boy. I also ahve read more of the book of earth to learn some of the dragon's newq abilities.

so listen up everyone. Teh dragons are about to gain a new ability. All dragons are now capable of dramatically increasing the rate a wound heals by licking that wound. Dragons have magic tongues, according to the book. :\ And also, the Earth Dragon has teh ability to turn invisible as long as it's standing still and isn't communicating with it's mage. The Earth Dragon is also capable of causing earthquakes, but it's an ability he refuses to use if he can help it.

Also, if anyone would like a picture of their dragon or of teh dragon tha tbelongs to the mage your teaming up with, don't hesitate to ask.

Dragon Paw
September 22nd, 2004, 11:15 AM
OOC: Oops. Soz about that ^^; Just imagine I said he etc. in my last posts...

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 01:15 PM
ooc: Still wondering if anyone is wanting to see what the dragons look like, to give you an idea. :\ I'm going to try and wait till FT has caught up relatively to where we are at with her dragon before moving on.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
OOC: Pogi, would it still be all right for said satellite image? It's not the sort of thing that would be shown publically, it wouldn't even be found by the government. My character's family was given the title terrorists for a reason...

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
ooc: Still wondering if anyone is wanting to see what the dragons look like, to give you an idea. :\ I'm going to try and wait till FT has caught up relatively to where we are at with her dragon before moving on.
I've already found about my dragon's powers, and I like the mental picture I generated.

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 05:14 PM
ooc: I don't know Shiney,I'm really not liking the idea. And after finding out the Earth Dragon can make himself invisible to everyone except his mage, I'm wondering if you can even see him without his permission. :\ Besides, the dragons is very small compared to the size you'd expect a dragon to be, and chances of a wide band satellite scan suddenly picking up a lone dragon and zooming in on it doesn't seem reallyu plausible to me. But if you want it that way, then go ahead.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 05:42 PM
OOC: Pogi.. be helpful, read this stuff beforehand. also, can the water Dragon turn invisable underwater? seems logical to me.

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 05:44 PM
ooc:I'm afraid I don't know yet, as I ahven't read that book yet. Generally right now all he can do , if it is a he, is control water and heal thigns by licking them. but don't worry. I'm almost done with THe Book of Earth and the Book of Water is up next, so you'll be discovering your dragon's abilities soon enough. As for me and Mew13, we'll ahve to wait because then it's teh Book of Fire and then the Book of Air, and I have yet to actually purhcase those books yet. :\

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: *resists urge to choke Pogi* you didn't tell me this.. why? if you had told me, I'd have gotten the books myself..

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 05:48 PM
ooc: Well why do you think I said I "jsut found out" when I referred to the new abilities? I'm a fast reader. It won't be long. Another day or two tops. I'l be finished with Earth by midday tomorrow, and will be starting Water right afterward.

Now we need to get this in character. Shiney, Iv'e given you persmissionto use your satellite, so go ahead.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: *sigh* just how expensive are these books?

IC: The dragon glansed up, and waited as the other humans left, before pulling me to the surface. I managed to get ahold of it's back, as it brought me to the far shore of the lake.

Dragon Paw
September 22nd, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOC: I believe I purchased the Book of Air.... I have been waiting to fidn the others at Media Play for agse though before reading it *sighs*

As to how much it cost, I forgot ^^;

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
They cost about 10.00 a peice I believe, and they're about 500 pages long each, and there are four books to the saga. Don't worry Ft, You'll find out your dragon's powers soon enough. Jsut be patient with me. I'll ahve to wait longer than you, sicne the fire dragon is further back in the chronology of the story.

Flygon trainer
September 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
OOC: 40 bucks total.. 500 pages.. hmm... I'll judge about 2 hrs max to finish each book if i can find them..

Pogiforce-14
September 22nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
ooc: Teh book of earth is about 350 pages long. jsut be patient with me, okay? Frankly I amthe only one that can officially give your dragons their powers, so it comes down to me reading the books anyway. :\ I have less than one hundred pages to read, and Once I find time to sit down and read them the bok of earth wil lbe over in a snap.

Shiney
September 22nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
OOC: You assume a little too much I think, I always have a plan.

IC: I waited impatiently for several minutes, until my contact said it had gotten a photo, and was transmitted to my computer. I quickly checked it, and was shocked. It looked almost like something out of a story, it was unmistakeably similar to the dragons from old legend. "Shall I send a team to investigate?" my contact asked over the line, about to add somehting else, but I interrupted him. "No, this is too valeuable to let slip. I'll check it myself. Delete any traces of this you may haveon your systems, I'll be sending a virus soon to make sure that you have. If word of this gets out, I know who to go to first." I said, and ended the connection. I ot up, and went to get one of my butlers. Vacation would have to wait, there was work to be done, and nations to conquer.

Pogiforce-14
September 23rd, 2004, 02:11 AM
ooc: ONly problem there is I've already said the dragon isn't exactly what you expect in a dragon. not that large, no wings, doesn't know his purpose, and in teh book he's clumsy, and has a personality like a puppy dog. :\ And he looks like this picture. Basically what I'm saying here is he's not exactly a dragon like fo legend. despite his true abilities. :\

Shiney
September 23rd, 2004, 09:46 AM
ooc: ONly problem there is I've already said the dragon isn't exactly what you expect in a dragon. not that large, no wings, doesn't know his purpose, and in teh book he's clumsy, and has a personality like a puppy dog. :\ And he looks like this picture. Basically what I'm saying here is he's not exactly a dragon like fo legend. despite his true abilities. :\

OOC: Gigantic lizard, long neck, no match to any known fossil, seems like a dragon to me. As i said, don't assume too much, I always have a plan, if not an idea.

Pogiforce-14
September 23rd, 2004, 11:54 AM
ooc: Finished book of earth, and I have some interesting abilities for the Earth Dragon. It seems if he focuses on the image of an exact place, he is capable of teleporting himself there. And if he focuses on teh midns of people he knows and then focuses on a place to teleport, he can take them with him. The problem is that this is really draingin, and in teh book teleporting too much had nearly killed him from sapping too much energy. Also, at the very tail end of the book, the draogn learned to form his thoughts into words. So in a sense, he becvame able to mentally speak with his mage.

I will now be beginning the book of water, so Ft should be hearing some new moves for the water dragon soon. Also, I would like those of you who ahve already learned some moves for your dragons to please not have them appear all at once. Do it in moderation. The dragons are not supposed to remember all their techniques right away. If anything, save teh talking fore right before we time travel to other times and places.

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
OOC: gigantic lizard? lond neck? everybody else: NO! NOT A DINOSAUR!!! Me: awwww

back on topic, I found a pic of the water dragon, and personally I don't really favor of it. I found another pic that is close to it, and I like that mental picture better.

IC: Once I got back on land, the dragon remained in the water, as I looked around for a moment. suddenly, a cry for help caught my hearing, and with my dragon right behind me, I headed for the sourse. I grown woman, with a child in her arms, surrounded by raging flames! I couldn't get to her, and even if I could, I'd be killing myself. Suddenly, a blast of water came from behind me, dousing the flames, and me. The dragon couldn't get the area right next to the woman, so I ran next to her, and got her out of the flames, only saved from a fiery fate by my soaked robe..

Pogiforce-14
September 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
ooc: Wiating for Mew13 to post. In the mean time, I'll read up on teh water dragon so you'll ahve abilities to play with, FT. :D

Flygon trainer
September 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: is it coinsidence that once you gave ice powers to my dragon it started snowing on the mountains? anyway, I still want to call the Earth dragon a dinosaur..

Pogiforce-14
September 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
ooc: Alright, some news on the Water Dragon. First of all, it turns out Water is a girl. Second, while Earth used to communicate to his mage through images, Water communicates to her mage through musical tones. She also seems to have the ability to alter he size in any way. I'll give you more as I read it.

edit: I've now learned that dragon blood has the ability to heal all forms of sickness. All dragons will have this ability.

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 08:13 AM
OOC: okay, Girl: sweet; Musical tones: difficult; Size changing: convinent

IC: after we had saved the girl, I could hear a melody in my mind, composed of rather high notes. I could tell she was pretty happy. she motioned back to the lake, and I followed her, wondering why she was here and if there were any others like her.

Dragon Paw
September 24th, 2004, 09:54 AM
OOC: This Tuesday i should be picking up the first three books of the Dragon Quartet....

IC: I walked up to the nearest entrance to my house. The dragon obediantly followed me. I qalked inside and the dragon did too. I sighed. 'Now what?... My parents'll be home soon..' I thought to myself as I heard the dragon walk down the wooden hallway we were now in. The dragon seemed to have spotted one of my cats.

I quickly feared that he might eat the dragon. I quickly ran up to the two and intentionally scared my cat away. A feeling of disapointment was sent to me.

Pogiforce-14
September 24th, 2004, 10:47 AM
ooc: alright, cross out size changing and make that complete shape shifter. RIght now in teh book she's disguising herself as her mage's brother. She's also an impatient and proud dragon, a sort of personality you fon't expect of that elegant appearance. ;)

Flygon trainer
September 24th, 2004, 04:15 PM
OOC: shape changing? *thinks about dinosaurs* YAYYYYY!!!! personality wise, that sounds like me.. at least, the impatient part fits..

IC: I could hear another melody in my head, though I couldn't get the meaning of it, until it turned into a high pitched whistle, enough to jar me from my thought. I looked at the dragon, as she grabbed me, and dove into the water. I quickly found out why. Turns out bounty hunters had a thing for me.

Mew13
September 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Nat sat in the grass, her white dress sprawling out in all directions around her legs.

"What were you thinking, Payton!?" she said angrilly. She had always been quite level headed, whereas Payton had always been on to jump into things with a huge amount of emotion. "You could have gotten Grace and Rhea killed! Not to mention Talon and Celeste!"

Payton bowed his head in shame. Nat had always been able to make him feel guilty about things he'd done.

The dragon appeared again. Nat's head lifted as she sensed some timid mind apporach. She looked up into the gastly eyes and smiled.

Rhea gasped and Grace raced over, not caring that what she was seeing wasn't supposed to be real. Celeste, Talon, and Payton all just looked on fearfully.

"Wha- what's that thing, Nattie?" Talon asked, his thumb finding his mouth in a moment of infant cowardance.

"He's a dragon, Talon. And I'm not sure how he got here or why he's here..." Nat said quietly as a feeling of dog-like contentedness entered her mind. The teenaged girl looked up to see Grace petting the scaled nose of the dragon, who's tail was swishing back and forth happily.

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 01:03 PM
ooc: new news on teh dragons. It seems that all four dragons are related, wtih Air being teh oldest and Earth being the youngest. Water is the second youngest. Air is also a female dragon. Fire adn Earth are boys.

ic: I looked around uncomfortably as the people's astonished stares began to turn into menacing glares. One farmer brandishing a pitchfork stomped up in front of me.

"Hey, you! We don't take nicely to some warlock burning down our town!" He declared angrily. I was stunned by his accusation.

"What Warlock?"

"Don't try you're sorcery on me!" The farmer declared violently. " We nkow that dragon obeys you, and taht dragons are minions of Satan! He contorls the fire, and you control him! Let's get him!" Suddenly the amount of people with pitchforks seemed to mulptiply, and they charged at me. I was thunderstruck as to what to do, but suddenly I found the dragons scooping me up onto his back and taking to the skies, leaving the angry mob behind. I breathed a sigh of relief as we escaped the town. I couldn't believe they would try to kill me and the dragon, after he had jsut saved them like that too! we were now flying over the feilds a good distance from town. The dragon seemed restless about something, and I found another mental image about sheep.

Flygon trainer
September 25th, 2004, 01:12 PM
OOC: it makes sence. air has existed since earth's very beginning, and fire, or lava, in theory, was the direct creation of earth. And, of course, Water, of which without, life would be impossible, and was the distinction between the sea and land. In that thory, Air is supreme, because it rules all.

Also, when are we going to meet each other, I can no longer post.

Pogiforce-14
September 25th, 2004, 01:58 PM
ooc: Well, the best thing to do would be to develop some sort of need to time travel to save the world, since doing it from a particular time becomes impossible. Since it was done by Earth's teleporting ability , sicne he had sensed Water and teleported to her time, Dragon Paw is essential in this RP. so we can't really truly meet each other if DP doesn't post. :\

Mew13
September 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
OOCL Well, well, seems we have a small predicament, then, don't we... Pogi, you and I are in the same time frame you know... *winks*

BIC: Nateal smiled and sat in the grass, the ghastly white dragon walked over to her, shrinking slightly. Nat smiled and pated it's small head.

"Ordinarilly, I'd be freaked out about that thing," Talon said quietly. "But it's pretty cool considering it saved us!"

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 05:25 PM
ooc: That can work too. ;)

ic: As we flew over the feilds, I was startled to notice another dragon downbelow. " hey, is it alright if we land there?" I motioned down to the other dragon. I was still a bit timid, as I still didn't know this dragon's intentions. He seemed to nod, and began to descend.

Mew13
September 26th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Nateal saw another dragon floating down to them. She rose defensivly in front of her siblings. A sense of peace was sent to her, and Nat knew the dragon posed no threat. But, it wasn't really the dragon she was worried about. It was the boy who rode it. She'd had enough of the male sector today.

Her floaty white dress billowed around her frame as she narrowed her deep brown eyes.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 05:40 PM
As we drew closer, it ws then I noticed a girl with teh dragon, which somewhat suprised me. I dismounted as we landed, scratching my head awkwardly as I hit the ground. I wasn't sure what to say to this strange girl. I mean, was it supposed to go liek 'Hey, you ahve a dragon too!' ? That would be so juvenile. Menwhile, my dragon and hers seemed to be pretty happy to see each other.

Mew13
September 26th, 2004, 05:43 PM
A sense of happiness and sibling like love touched her mind. The love was one Nat knew very well, as she had many of those. The white dragon bounded up to the firey red one (I think...) and gave him a "smile".

As for Nat, she was quite interested in the boy. She took a step forward, smiling as she spoke.

"We don't normally get visiters out here. My brothers and sisters and I aren't used to company. I'm pleased to meet you, my name's Nateal."

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"James." I said casually. "It's a plasure to meet you too. Although I'm afraid I'm a bit lost to words due to the circumstances of our meeting." I said, looking over to the pair of dragons.

Mew13
September 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Seems those two aren't short of words," she laughed pointing to the two who were greeting each other lovingly.

Payton was very protective of Nateal, knowing full well how attractive and trusting she was. He stepped over to them, the gun still in his hands.

"Who's this Nat?" he asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Put the gun down, Payton! You'll scare him!" Nat cried, pulling the old rifle from her brothers hands and giving it to Talon. The small fair haired boy took it to the house.

Payton grumbled a bit.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
My hadn moved reflexively to teh rifle I had strung over my back, having forgoten I had pocked a redcoat with it. I eased my hand away as she made him lower his gun. " Is he always like that?" I asked. Suddenly another image of sheep appeared in my head. I looked to see that the red dragon was now looking at me expectantly. "I already told you, I don't have any sheep!" I said annoyedly. He jsut tilted his head in curiosity and the images of sheep ebgan to multiply.

Mew13
September 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Nateal smiled. "He's over protective of me. Can't really blame him though, considering what's happened to us..."

She trailed off, not sure she should enturst James with the secrets her family held.

Upon hearing the word "sheep" images of sheep entered her own mind. Nat smiled and went into the house, coming out with an amount of meat. She set the plates down in front of the dragons, smilng in spite of the gore as the dragons tore into the meat.

"Any sheep in your head now?" she asked, walking back to James.

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
ooc: sorry I forgot to mention it earlier, but I'm going ot have to fix this. you'll understand by my post.

ic: My dragon sniffed the meat, then pulled away repproachfully. New images where in my head now, one of the sheep, and the other of dead sheep with a big cross through it. "I'm thinking already dead food doesn't appeal to them." I sighed. "He wants live sheep."

Flygon trainer
September 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
OOC: I'm sorry, I can't resist, I must quote jurassic Park: "T-rex doesn't want to be fed. she wants to hunt."

and, I need help now. DP seems to be out of action, I'd suggest giving the Earth dragon to shiney but I saw no sign of him today, and I'm totally in a diffrent time. I'm in a lose/lose situation.

Mew13
September 26th, 2004, 06:11 PM
OOC: Hmm, I take it my dragon won't like it either then...

BIC: The white dragon approached her, shaking it's head. Nat sighed, shaking her head.

"There's a whole field of sheep up the hill," she said, motioning with her left arm. "They're ours, but I don't think we'll starve if you two eat them!"

Pogiforce-14
September 26th, 2004, 06:13 PM
The red dragon seemed to understand by the hand motion. He ran up the hill to the sheep, adn I went after him. I ws suprised to see him going from sheep to sheep, locking eyes with them, then moving on to another sheep.

"I don't believe it." i grinned, understanding what was happening due to the iamges I was seeing. "He's asking thei permission to eat them!"

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 04:36 AM
"Well, lucky it's sheep. They can be as stupid as a stump!" Nat laughed, watching as one seemingly gave the white dragon it's assent and was promptly eaten.

The girl sat on the grassy hill, smiling to herself. She hadn't really been this happy in quite some time, and she wasn't sure why.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I sat down next to her as I watched the red dragon hunt for a sheep willing to offer itself as dinner. It seemed he finally found one, as he snatched it up and promptly began to eat. "They're not at all like what I expected a dragon to act like." I said honestly.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:04 PM
"I know what you mean. The white one saved me from getting r- getting in trouble with a redcoat."

She blushed profusly and looked at the grass between her toes. She wasn't wearing any shoes. She almost never did.

She heard small footsteps approaching. To the normal ear, it would have been nothing, but Nateal already knew who was coming.

"Rhena, you can tell Payton I'm just fine!"

A tiny head of brown hair popped over the top of the hill. The small girl giggled and said, "I told him I'd never be able to sneak up on you!"

Nat just laughed as her 4-year-old sister scurried away.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 12:06 PM
"I had red coat trouble too." I admitted. "I fought them and kiled one, and they chased me up to a hilll, where that guy saved me." I said, pointing to the red dragon. "Come to think of it, I don't know his name. Don't all dragons have names?" I asked.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"I was kind of wondering about that myself. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if the white one's male or female!" Nat voiced quietly, watching her savior devour another sheep.

Dragon Paw
September 27th, 2004, 12:16 PM
OOC: Ack! Soz I haven't been here. YIM has been acting funny and hasn't told me that there have been any replies.

Pogiforce-14
September 27th, 2004, 12:16 PM
"I get the impression you're is female." I said. "Don't know why, it just has a feel about it."

Dragon Paw
September 27th, 2004, 12:22 PM
I looked hesitantly at the dragon. 'Ok..... now what?' I asked myself. The dragon curiously sniffed around the hall way we were in. 'Good thing my parents won't be home for a bit..... I'd hate to see the look on their faces when they come home to a dragon.' I thought to myself.

Mew13
September 27th, 2004, 12:28 PM
OOC: Not sure what to say now, considering I don't know my dragon's name... Wanna help me out there, Pogi?

BIC: Nat nodded. "I thought that, but it would be nice to know for certain..."

Her mind was bombared with girly images, shrouded in pink.

"Alright, alright, I get it..." Nat laughed to her dragon more than to James.

Shiney
September 27th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I was already on an express flight to the United states, to find this unique creature. "Cloning may not be legal in most contries, but there are still a few places I could use." I thought to myself, meditating to try to distract myself from the plebians around me on the flight. If I hadn't required speed, I could have simply taken the family jet, but with officials to bribe for an un-registered flight, plus family explanations, it would be more trouble than it was worth...

OOC: Pogi, just so you know, my character is NOT going to get around to even trying to clone the dragons, so don't get a hernia. :D

Pogiforce-14
September 28th, 2004, 08:35 AM
I walked up to my dragon, gently wondering how to ask him his name. but suddenly I felt his presence in my head, and i knew I wouldn't have to ask. i saw red. there was warmth, and light. Fire. i was seeing fire.

"he name is fire." I said with a sudden conviction that startled me.

Dragon Paw
October 2nd, 2004, 12:30 PM
The dragon turned to me and gave me a picture of him eating a chicken with a feeling of hunger behind it. I grimaced a the picture. "Well if you want to eat come and follow me..." I said. I walked through a door on the right side of hall way to come into a hardwood floored kitchen. I walked up to the white refrigerator to the left of the entrance and pulled out left over chicken from dinner last night. I walked up to the dragon and offered it to him.

He wimpered and then a picture of a live chicken came into my mind. "Live? Arr...." I said as I wondered where I'd get a live chicken. I put the leftover scraps back into the refriderator. While I was doing that, the dragon had found my siamese cat and was eyeing it with curiosity.

Mew13
October 2nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Nateal walked up to the dragon, the female appraoched as well.

"Hey girl," Nat said quietly. "You got a name? They call me Nateal."

An image of herself flashed inside her mind, letting her know that the dragon understood.

Images of wind, tornadoes, breezes blowing flowers, and the like then crossed her mind. Nat quickly got the picture.

"So, you're name's Air," she said. It wasn't a question, it was a statment. "That's a beautiful name."

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 08:19 AM
With the names out of the way, Fire obviously went to more pressing matters. I got images of the red coats attacking villages, slaughtering women and children up in Maine and New York. But the images carried with them not only a sense of horror, but a sense of misplacement. Like those events weren't meant to happen. Like someone had changed destiny and altered the predetermined flow of time.

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 08:24 AM
OOC: bleh, I havn't gotten through the books yet, the vocabulary is higher than what i'm used to...

IC: I heard another low note, and I knew that the dragon I was with was upset. Before I could say or do anything, she let out a loud, mournful cry. It took me a moment to realise that she was calling for help. I could only wonder what kind of help she was looking for..

Mew13
October 3rd, 2004, 09:01 AM
Nat got a string of simalar images, laced with confusion. Air looked at her, worry and fear in her eyes.

"I'm thinking these two were supposed to help keep the time flow in order, though something's happened that they can't explain..." she said quietly, looking to James. "Is Fire confused as well?"

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 09:16 AM
"I think he's telling me these bad thigns that have been happening weren't supposed to happen." I said thoughtfully. " like it's bringing about the end of the world prematurely."

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
I walked over to the dragon. "Do you even have a name? Mine is Kristen..." I said as pcitures of earth flashed through my mind. "Your name is Earth?" I asked. A feeling of confirmation spread through me. Suddenly, Earth went rigid. A feeling of fear went through me.

"Something wrong?!" I asked in a voice higher then normal.

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 09:21 AM
OOC: hey, Dragon paw, just so you know, Water's call was supposed to get the earth dragon to teleport himself and his mage to the water dragon..

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 09:25 AM
OOC: Okies then. You and hyour dragon are still in the lake right?

IC: An image of what looked liek an army silently trudging through the forest entered my mind along with a feeling of misplacement. "huh?" I asked as another imgae of another dragon, this one of water, calling for help under water entered my mind. "Another dragon?" I asked as I noticed Earth seemed to be focusing on something. Suddenly I was no longer in my kitchen but rather atop a lake.

"Wha-?!" I tried to say as Earth and I fell into water. I closed my eyes and swam up to the surface and looked for Earth. I could see his shadow slowly disapearing under the water.

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 09:26 AM
ooc: Like it did in the first book. Only it would probably be best if you waited a bit, so she can identify the error for her era. Say that five times fast. :D

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
OOC: already did. when your specialty makes you say that a lot, you get used to it..

IC: Water quickly dove under the earth dragon, bringing it to the surface. I had swam out as well, grabbing the girl that had come with the dragon, bringing her to the shore.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 09:30 AM
"Th- Thanks." I said as I looked at the others bewildredly. I then looked out to where Earth was. He seemed very tired and weak. 'I wonder.... Maybe teleporting like this hurts him?' I asked myself.

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 09:30 AM
ooc: DP, I think you should know that Earth abo****ely hates the water and will not go near it to save his life. :\

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 09:34 AM
"perhaps" I said, as Water brought the dragon to the shore. I heard some high pitched cries in my mind, that could only mean that she was happy to see the dragon.

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 09:53 AM
Earth looked at the water with fear in his eyes. I recieved a pciture in my mind of an X across water.

"Earth doesn't like water." I said.

Pogiforce-14
October 3rd, 2004, 09:55 AM
ooc: guys I just realized something: by teleporting so early, do you realize you wrote Shiney out of the rp? :\

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 09:56 AM
OOC: Darn! >.< I forgot about 'im..... Hmm. Well my dragon will have to correct my era eventualyl anyway so Earth does eventually have to go back I think...

Flygon trainer
October 3rd, 2004, 09:58 AM
OOC: yeah, who says we have to go by the book? :P

IC: "No kidding. But I'm worried. nothing is right anymore" I said

Shiney
October 3rd, 2004, 09:59 AM
OOC: True, maybe I can cause some havok occasionally to show that I'm still here, I just hope my era is next. X_X

Dragon Paw
October 3rd, 2004, 10:03 AM
"Hmm? You think something is wrong here too huh?" I asked. I thought to myself that soemthing must be wrong in other places too. 'But where is here?' I asked myself as an image of a clock came into my mind.

"A clock?" I said out loud. 'Oh! It means another time!' I thought as a feeling of confirmation entered me. 'Another time.......' I thoguht again as the fact sunk in.

Pogiforce-14
October 5th, 2004, 03:16 AM
I ran my hand down the dragon's shoulder, getting lost in his deep red eyes. Despite his feirce appearance, I could see a gentle soul behind those eyes.

Mew13
October 5th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Nateal smiled as Air walked over. It's pale blue eyes stared the teen down, though the stare was gentle.

An image of herself getting onto the dragon entered her mind.

"You want me to get on?" she asked.

A confirmation entered her head. Nat grinned and pulled herself on gently, placing her calves behind the wing joint.

Pogiforce-14
October 6th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Fire wasn't so timid in asking me. He went aorund behind me adn scooped me up onto his back. I was a bit startled and nearly fell off, but he used his wings to stabilize me.

Mew13
October 6th, 2004, 04:29 AM
With a swooping motion, Air lifted off the ground, pumping her strong wings. Nateal had to flatten herself to the dragon's neck in order to stay seated.

After the 1st few, frightening seconds, Nat began to get the hang of it. She even found enough courage to let go of the fringe she held as hand holds.

Pogiforce-14
October 6th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Fire rose into the ai beside Air. I had grown accustomed to it on the ride over, so I was in better control than Nat. "I wonder where they're taking us?' imused out loud.

Mew13
October 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Air jerked slightly, causing Nat to clutch the fringe again.

"I don't know, but I hope we get there soon!" she said, shifting her weight to make up for her poor balance.

Pogiforce-14
October 6th, 2004, 05:26 PM
We flew over teh forest, and it was then I saw it. There was no mistaking the red amongst the green. "there's a redcoat encampment down there! The redcoats weren't supposed to be anywhere near here!"

Mew13
October 6th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Apparantly they did..." Nat mused. "But, what are we doing here?"

Pogiforce-14
October 6th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Don't know, but they aren't staying there." I declared agnrily. Fire seemed to understand and began to divebomb the redcoats.

Mew13
October 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Air swooped down, and Nat miraculously managed to hang on. The dragon let out an unearthly roar and the redcoats scattered.

Pogiforce-14
October 6th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Fire spat a plume of flame across teh ground. I couldn't tell if he hit any redcoats, but I knew he had hit a lot of their gear. He swooped about to make another round.

Mew13
October 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Air leaned back, throwing a tornado at the redcoats. Nat watched as firearms were sweapt up and hurled miles away.

Pogiforce-14
October 7th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Other quickly began shooting at us. I quickly ducke dmy head low, and Fire pulled back to make it easier to avoid teh shots. The men seemed rather panicky, adn they weren't aiming properly. Which was a good thing, or I would be dead already.

Mew13
October 7th, 2004, 05:17 PM
A bullet grazed Nat's shoulder, her blood spilling out onto the white dress adorning her body.

Air was seemingly enraged about this. Flashes of hot anger flashed through her mind. The dragon roared again, felling the offending redcoat with a mighty gust of wind.

Pogiforce-14
October 7th, 2004, 05:51 PM
The Red Coats were fleeing now, adn Fire seemed content to see them retreat. He landed gently on teh ground. I dismounted, and then noticed Nat's Bleeding shoulder. "What happened?' I cired out in alarm, runnign over to her.

Mew13
October 7th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"It's nothing," Nat said quietly, clutching her bloodied shoulder. "Just grazed me..."

OOC: Pogi, our dragons can heal, right?

Pogiforce-14
October 7th, 2004, 06:05 PM
ooc: All dragons' ahving healing powers in their tongues, and can heal any wound, even near fatal ones. All the dragon has to do is lick teh wound.

ic: I took her arm gently and looks the wound over. "that was no graze. The bulet went straight in one side and out the other. WE need to get this checked, or it can get infected."

Mew13
October 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Nat grimaced and pulled her arm back. "Don't touch it!" she cried, realizing how badly it hurt.

Air seemingly smiled, and sent a sense of soothing into her mind. The dragon licked the shoulder wound a few times, and stood back.

The wound healed instantaneously. Nat gasped in shock. "Wow, you're a handy one," she said gratefully, hugging her dragon.

Pogiforce-14
October 7th, 2004, 06:12 PM
ooc: And I should probably say rihg tnow the more serious the wound, the longer it takes a dragon's saliva to heal it. WHen the goat in book one was near death, it took the dragon licking it completely and then leaving it overnight before it was feeling better.

ic: "Thank goodness." I breathed a sigh of relief. " I was worried I would lose you there." I said.

Mew13
October 7th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Nat's eyebrows raised. "Worried about me, eh?" she joked gently. Air smiled and an image of a kiss entered her head. Nat shook it off, sending an evil glare to the dragon.

Dragon Paw
October 7th, 2004, 08:09 PM
OOC: Now I just need FT to post to be able to do something.....
On another note, I obtained the three books of the Dragon Quartet I did not have and I have just finished the Book of Earth n___n

Pogiforce-14
October 8th, 2004, 03:18 AM
"Of course I was!" I responded. " I'm human after all. I supposed to worry over the injured. Besides, you'r brothers would never forgive me if I let you die, and I know I wouldn't either."

Mew13
October 8th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"You've got a point there, and it's only Payton who'd kill you," she joked. The teen turned back to air, her curly brown hair bouncing in the slight breeze.

"We should follow them," she murmered.

Pogiforce-14
October 9th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I shook my head. "i think we should let the people know about it first. Give them warning. There is no telling what kind of army we met up there adn if...God Forbid, we die before we warn the people, then they'll be slaughtered when the redcaots come back."

Mew13
October 9th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Lead the way," Nat said solomnly (SP), boarding Air again.

Pogiforce-14
October 9th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I jumped up onto Fire's back and he took to teh sky. He sniffed breifly before heading towards the nearest city. I only prayed that someone would listen to us before they freaked out this time.