PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever dreamed with pokemon?

iTzKaizer
May 1st, 2009, 11:58 AM
So I didn't find any topic like this, but I'm sure some of you have dreamed with pokemon after an entire day playing videogames or seeing pokemon in votatoon for 3 hours...
Don't think recent dreams, but when you were 6 years old ^^

Share your rarest dreams =D

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
May 1st, 2009, 12:59 PM
Well, it didn't involve pokemon per se, but it did involve characters from pokemon...

I'll leave you to imagine the rest XD

Lady Gaga
May 1st, 2009, 01:16 PM
well, yesterday i had a dream about May <3 Ash. They just met, but then they fell off a cliff, but Ash saved her by clinging tight and they fell into a deep oond in a forest. They came out, drenched, and held tight to each other and said good, love things to each other. Then a Pikachu appeared, and they all went to sleep.

Elite Champion
May 1st, 2009, 01:17 PM
you have very random dreams XD

iTzKaizer
May 1st, 2009, 01:35 PM
Well I dreamed I was an Infernape (go infernape!) and I was telling the other fire starters how badass I was and then typhlosion asked me what I had on my head... I said fire, then he asked if I was sure. I said yes and touched my head my fire was only some red coloured paper and plastic... Got depressed and woke up.

NDS525
May 1st, 2009, 03:37 PM
NEVER HAD A DREAM ABOUT POKEMON!
Not one...
(At least the dreams I remember!)

coolcatkim22
May 1st, 2009, 04:20 PM
I had one that was also a mix of super smash brothers (which was actually pretty awesome).
There was this one that was mixed with yu-gi-oh gx.
I had another one that was part Pokemon part sci-fi (it involved virtual reality). I half dreamt, half imagined it due to me going to sleep, waking up, and going to sleep again repeatedly.
There also was one where Pokemon was just mentioned.
There was this one which was short and about hypnotisim or something.
And that's all I can remember.

Electricz
May 1st, 2009, 05:18 PM
i had a dream that pokemon was real and that i had a Sceptile and i was undefeatanle

World King
May 1st, 2009, 05:39 PM
I had a dream involving Chronicles of the Kingdom (Anime-in-progress about World King), in which it was mixed with a Pokémon side-story. Cool dream, BTW...

Artemis
May 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM
My most recent dream was actually the best Pokémon dream I ever had, and the most memorable. I was out in this desert, dried up trees spread far apart, the sand a crisp gold color, but hot to the toes, and the sun towering high above our heads. Everything seemed so joyous until the attack, Dialga and Palkia were in a collision fight, and I kept running for protection. I had an Umbreon and Glaceon by my side, I believe the were protecting me, because when a blast of light coming from Dialga and Palkia were headed right towards me, the two Eon Pokémon jumped ahead using Shadow Ball and Ice Shard (which I must admit looked like a really cool combination). As soon as it all hit, I suddenly found myself awake on my bed, wondering how it all came out so real.

xD

Zech
May 2nd, 2009, 04:59 AM
I saw them when I was under 9 years old, I've seen nowadays too but the dreams arent that much pokemon-like. I hope I will see more of them :D

He Trembles on Your Breath
May 2nd, 2009, 05:23 AM
I had a dream I was the Meowth in Team Rocket and Jessie and James had made me do their laundry. It was very weird.

EagleVision1999
May 2nd, 2009, 05:33 AM
I have something from Pokemon appear in my dreams when I play for a while.
Last time when I wanted a Guardevoir and catched a Ralts to evolve it, I dreamed about it the following night. I also dreamed of Team Rocket sometimes.

Reminiscing
May 2nd, 2009, 05:45 AM
Actually I think I have, I don't really remember most of my dreams but I think there is, I'm a pokemon trainer with a charmander...that's all I remembered.

⋚Raika⋚
May 2nd, 2009, 05:48 AM
I haven't dreamed of Pokemon for a very long time, and I can't remember any...

Needle
May 2nd, 2009, 05:59 AM
Well no. I don't usually remember my dreams.:(

⋚Raika⋚
May 2nd, 2009, 06:06 AM
Well no. I don't usually remember my dreams.:(
Haha, same here. After i wake up from a dream, most of the time i would go "hmm...what did I dream about again?" XD

Kinarii
May 2nd, 2009, 07:01 AM
Pokemon didn't exist when I was 6 years old. XD

Also, I've never dreamt of Pokemon in all the years it has existed, with the exception of a dream I had the other night involving a particular Gym Leader. <3

Mmkay, so I go into this odd half-ice-cream-shop half-deli place to buy some ice cream. So, I'm waiting in line and trying to decide what ice cream to get, but then I decide I also want a sandwich, so after ordering the tub of ice cream, I go over to the deli counter and order a sandwich, and then I go into the next room and sit at a table and wait for them to bring me my stuff. WELL. I'm sittin' there and who should show up? Yep, it's Roark! He comes in from the other room (presumably he worked at the shop), and hands me some coupon thing for eight dollars, which looked like a plain receipt but had something like "FROM: ROARK" printed at the bottom in Impact (like they use on lolcats) that was the same orange color that I use here. Then he went back the way he came and I was staring dreamily at him as he left. Soon after, I woke up.

BHwolfgang
May 2nd, 2009, 07:14 AM
I once dreamt that I've captured my girlfriend with a Pokéball. XD

I told her and she almost choked to death.

Avey
May 2nd, 2009, 08:09 AM
Funnily enough, no. I've been a fan of the franchise for more than a decade now and I haven't had one dream to do with it.

KostK2Boss
May 2nd, 2009, 12:18 PM
Back in the G/S/C era, I actually had a pokemon nightmare!
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa491.png
That's not what I meant...
I had dreamed that Fast Balls were actually Master Balls and Entei could learn psychic. SPOOKY!

Åzurε
May 2nd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Ever had a dream about turning into a Tyranitar on a stained glass window?
No?
I did. It was very odd. There was something about going a few windows down to see a friend, and a big, golden-yellow piece of glass (which I think was a Hyper Beam).

System!
May 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
I've had characters appear in my dreams @_@ It gets weirder from there. They never do what I want them to do, though.

There was also this one dream I had in second grade. I was watching the Electric Shock Showdown episode of the anime and just when Raichu was about to attack, my mom wakes me up IRL.

coolcatkim22
May 2nd, 2009, 05:42 PM
To remember your dreams, you have to do the following thing (I think, it might work, it might not).
1. Tell your self that you will remember the dream.
2. Wake up during you're REM state. (This is usually 4 to 6 o'clock, although it varies depending on your sleeping schedule.)
3. Think about it a lot after you wake up and write it down immediately (people tend to change details).

dream's-epilogue
May 2nd, 2009, 06:06 PM
This is actually a recent, but odd, one I had.

Okay, so I've been playing the new FF4 remake, the one with the FF7-like graphics.

A few nights ago, I went to sleep, and dreamed about playing that game. But it was different.

Okay, so first of all, my party was Pokemon. It was the same game, same bettle-engine, my party just had pokemon in it. And my party was...very bizarre.

My party was:
1-A Pikachu with a red headband, that for some reason could cast White Magic.
2- James (yes, from the anime) in his usual uniform, but carrying a VERY big sword (think Buster Sword big)
3- Some anime redhead (NO, not Misty) I didn't recognize. She used staves and casted Black Magic.
4- Some short white thing. I think it might've been some weird moogle-form Cait Sith.
5- There was a fifth one, but I didn't remember.

Anyways, we fought a big, evil knight with a giant, glowing red sword named Baron, who kept using this weird Sword-glows-blue-and-spikes-implae-the-party move. He killed half my party, but then some dialogue was exchanged (I don't remember who talked or what was said), but then he died and I won.

And the victory poses.
PIKA: Jumped around like a hyperactive child
James: Cloud Strife's victory pose?!
Anime Redhead: Arm pump
White Thing: Don't remember
Fifth Guy: Don't remember

After that, I woke up. I treid going back to sleep, since I sometimes repeat/continue dreams that way, but it was a fight with Pika and James this time, and I lost :(

Then I woke up again, and fell back asleep. If the dream resumed again after that I don't remember.

coolcatkim22
May 2nd, 2009, 07:26 PM
I just remembered a dream I had about a pikachu who was good but some how ended up working for Dr. Eggman (?).

The Apprentice™
May 2nd, 2009, 07:30 PM
i had a dream that i was an aipom and my best friend was a pikachu lol i had fun =P lol

Zorua
May 3rd, 2009, 09:43 PM
I used to all the time when I was a kid. Nowadays, however, not so much unfortunately.

I used to dream of traveling with Pokemon and battling with them and such. I was unstoppable and I even beat Ash! ^__^ Ah, the good ol' days...

xxconrad_dannixx
May 3rd, 2009, 10:42 PM
So I did have a dream once that I was getting whisked around the world by one of my favvs. Mr. Raichu. It was random though because Raichu had the ability to fly. And we were holding a conversation about a relationship I was having. LOL.
I wish that I could dream with Pokemon every night. *sighs*
I have never had a night mare that included any kind of cartoon. So it would be grand to dream of Pokemon more often.

XxDawnfanxX
May 4th, 2009, 02:45 AM
I had a dream that I was traveling with my two friends and I had Weezing travel next to me the whole way and I felt unstoppable. Then I woke up and I kind of wished it was true haha.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE
May 4th, 2009, 03:43 AM
This morning actually. I was a Wash Rotom along with some other Rotom friends of mine, and I Hydro Pumped a whole bunch of people! ;P
And then some one called Tom rang me IRL. Rotom, Tom... reading into it too much...!

Snivi
May 4th, 2009, 03:44 AM
LOL! Yeah, the anime was on the TV and I fell asleep on the couch and what was on TV kinda got mixed up in my dream. I dreamed that 4kids butched the anime even worse than they did already. XD It was a long time ago though. XD

JezzaRules
May 4th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Well...
I once dreamed about having a rude talking Charmander as a companion. (i mean rude as in swearing in every single sentence)
Meh, result of drawing too much pixel art and emoticons of Charmanders.

Second Coming of Jebus
May 4th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Had one last night. Title of this thread reminded me of it XD However I do occaisionally lucid dream it. Epic. If you don't know what lucid dreaming is, it's when you realise you're dreaming when you're in a dream, so you basically can do ANYTHING and I mean anything in your dream. It's like free virtual reality.

ss501girl
May 4th, 2009, 05:45 AM
i had one where i was traviling with may and drew and we were all entering a contest and i was just about to see who got though when my mum woke me up :(

PaulH
May 4th, 2009, 05:51 AM
I have had rather alot in my time, most involving battling Ash with my current team on Blue/Gold/Crystal and generally winning.

Psyburn
May 4th, 2009, 05:53 AM
It was weird. I had a basement where murderous creatures would jump out and kill people if they went down there. I had an Umbreon as protection and we pwned.

There was also one with Candice but I wont say what happened...

Burningfenix
May 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM
i actauly had a preaty sweet dream once...it was before plat was coming out and my in my dream there was a platinum giveaway before it was actauly realesed and i won! sadly when i woke up i didnt have plat :(

Psyburn
May 4th, 2009, 08:58 AM
i actauly had a preaty sweet dream once...it was before plat was coming out and my in my dream there was a platinum giveaway before it was actauly realesed and i won! sadly when i woke up i didnt have plat :(

Oh god...I hate having dreams about a product I want and waking up finding out I never had it.