PDA

View Full Version : Which Compony?

ShadowLeader
May 2nd, 2009, 03:26 PM
Which cellphone provider do you use?
I use At&T. They is the bomb!

twocows
May 2nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
I don't have a cell phone. I've never really had the need for one, honestly; I don't get that many people trying to contact me, and I never have a need to contact people when I'm not at home.

Archer
May 2nd, 2009, 11:47 PM
You need to realise that 95% of those companies don't exist outside of America, so you're missing a few :D

I use "3" here in Australia. They're one of the cheapest, and easily the best in terms of features/options. No regrets whatsoever.

ShadowLeader
May 3rd, 2009, 12:53 PM
You need to realise that 95% of those companies don't exist outside of America, so you're missing a few :D

I use "3" here in Australia. They're one of the cheapest, and easily the best in terms of features/options. No regrets whatsoever.

sry about that...thats why i put the "other" option...i couldnt find many foreign companies...to be honest i havent heard of half of those companies anyway..

Gerri Shin
May 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
verizon, they give me the cheapest solution without compromising service. (plus I've been racking up discounts with them for a few years now, the next time I need a phone, I can get anything under $500 for free)

Elite Champion
May 3rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
O2 is the good for me

i used to be 3 but then changed to vodafone but i liked orange... but there expensive

so i changed back to O2

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
May 3rd, 2009, 01:16 PM
You missed Vodafone D:

I haven't even herd of half of those companies :S

Shinx
May 3rd, 2009, 01:17 PM
I am on the network 3 xD
Most of those are American companies so all the British ones are missed out.

Rukario
May 3rd, 2009, 01:22 PM
nextel.. beep*beep |Done.

Elite Champion
May 3rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
yeh, msfortune there all american...

i think cause i only reconise t-mobile and virgin

zerwey
May 4th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Sprint possibly has the best service in America....plus lots of great-valued plans. So Sprint, I choose you! :D

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 4th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Good job being U.S. specific, OP. :[

I used AT&T during my trip in America. Nothing special, but at least they have prepaid.

Lover's Kite
May 5th, 2009, 01:11 AM
I currently use AT&T, as I just recently signed a two-year contract with them while purchasing an iPhone.

.inLOVE
May 5th, 2009, 01:23 AM
I use Sprint, mainly because they have cheap deals. Oh look a Sprint ad right on this page.

pocketst
May 5th, 2009, 02:08 PM
I got the network baby. Go Verizon.

kohei
May 7th, 2009, 06:40 AM
NTT Docomo.
And yet, everyone around me uses Softbank... it must be the dog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHuc3ERVJ8).

Cherrim
May 7th, 2009, 07:23 AM
lol at all the people berating OP for using US phone companies. Like you guys could make a complete International list. :(

Anyway, I use Telus. Hate 'em but I've been with them since 2001 and that gives me lots of leverage when I have to complain, etc. So I deal. I was considering switching but I just got a new phone recently and can't be bothered. I ran through almost all the credit on my prepaid account recently so maybe I should look into at least getting some sort of standard long distance plan since every number I call is out of town. xD;

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM
AT&T. Seems fine to me. Don't plan on switching anytime soon. Also, most of the people I call have AT&T too, so it's free :D

Not that I pay the phone bill or anything, but.. yeah XD

processr
May 7th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I'm on Orange here in the UK. I had been with O2, but I ran into difficulties with their text allowances - I went £35 over a £15 contract. Dx For the same price I now have unlimited texts with Orange. 8D

THIRTY-SIX
May 7th, 2009, 12:15 PM
I'm on Orange pay as you go.

Nemaru
May 7th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Me and pretty much everyone I know has Verizon. Verizon > Other Companies =D

wakachamo
May 7th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Been a Vodafone user all my life.

And wow, you guys are all so cool for bashing the OP for making a US-specific list.
Do tell if you can come up with all providers by using just your head.

Ben Kenobi
May 7th, 2009, 02:11 PM
T-Mobile was my service provider on my first mobile phone. Next one was Virgin Mobile and now, I'm with O2. I've used pay-as-you-go on all three, since I don't talk or text enough to make a contract worthwhile.

Also, I'm currently accessing the internet via a Vodafone network.

mewthree w/armor
May 7th, 2009, 02:58 PM
You need to merge Verizon and Alltel, they are one company now.

I use Verizon. Best service where I live.

Camisado
May 15th, 2009, 12:51 AM
I've been on Orange for about eight years now.

I was a Pay As You Go customer until about 20 months ago, now I have a contract. This one is £25 a month for unlimited text messages and 400 minutes, and a £5 a month bolt-on for unlimited data, because I'm a heavy BlackBerry user xD

Cham
May 16th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I used to have Tmobile and didn't mind it that much, my phone at the time (Razr) was terrible though. Now I have the opposite problem, I have an iPhone which is amazing, but because of that I am stuck with ATT and the service is terrible.

Emily.
May 18th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Like the majority of people, none of those are available where I am. At least, not that I'm aware of. I use Orange, Pay as you go, though. I believe someone else mentioned that, so at least I'm not the only one. XD; (Yes, I do actually read the whole thread, or the most of threads before I reply.. and apparently I type a lot of unneeded gibberish, bleh.)

Captain Fabio
May 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I use 3 in the UK.
Even though they are a horrid service provider, but it is cheap and I let lots of minutes and texts! XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 25th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I use Version Wireless, I have a Sidekick 08' and I'm loving it

:t354:TG