PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Type Fanclub

Electricz
May 4th, 2009, 12:12 AM
I have notice lots of people like Psychic Type Pokemon but there is no fanclub so ill create a Psychic Fanclub

No spamming or flaming
stick to topic
dont dis Psychic Type(even though i dont like Psychic Types much)

What your fav Psychic pokemon and why?

Members List
Owner/Electricz

Co-Owner/Crazy Packers Fan

Members
Psychic*Absol
Espeonature

Crazy Packers Fan
May 4th, 2009, 10:21 AM
I'll join. I'm a big fan of Starmie, because it can learn all sorts of stuff like Blizzard and Thunder and Recover, plus it's super-fast. It's my favorite Pokemon of all.

Electricz
May 5th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Crazy Packers Fan welcome to the club co-owner is available if you want to be a co-owner?

Crazy Packers Fan
May 5th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Yes, I'd like to be a co-owner... thank you!

Zanny77
May 5th, 2009, 09:23 AM
My favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir. Just the elegance of her movement...plus, she's totally a feminine Pokemon (only females available in D/P). And then there's the fact that she is awesome. (Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Calm Mind...oh jeez...so many good attacks...wait....IT LEARNS DOUBLE TEAM THROUGH LEVELING?!?!)

Psychic*Absol
May 5th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I'll join. I'm a big fan of Starmie, because it can learn all sorts of stuff like Blizzard and Thunder and Recover, plus it's super-fast. It's my favorite Pokemon of all. This time I'll stalk you! XD
I would like to join, too! Psychic types are my favourite kind and psychic trainers, too. My favourite one is Espeon, because it's lavender coloured and looks like a kitty. =3 A bit.

Electricz
May 5th, 2009, 01:33 PM
My favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir. Just the elegance of her movement...plus, she's totally a feminine Pokemon (only females available in D/P). And then there's the fact that she is awesome. (Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Calm Mind...oh jeez...so many good attacks...wait....IT LEARNS DOUBLE TEAM THROUGH LEVELING?!?!)

so are you joining you are you just saying what your fav pokemon is

Espeonature
May 6th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Espeon = Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Bite, Psychic, Dig...?!?!?!?
HEY, ESPEON WAS MY FAVORITE BEFORE IT WAS YOURS!!!!
And I'll join.
BTW Eevee and it's evos rather impress me as foxes.
Les renards, in French!!