PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Islands

God Of Water
September 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
This is set on 10 Islands,you are born in Kanto,Johto or Hoenn,you take a boat to the 1st Island Malk where you get a starter pokemon by Prof Kald.After that you take a boat to the next Island with the first gym,and so on.When you get to the 10th Island you paticipate in the Mystery Pokemon League.I will tell you the names of the Islands and badge names later.

Name:
Pesonaility:
Looks:
Starter Pokemon: (any pre-evolved pokemon)

Alana
September 19th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Name: Alana
Pesonaility: Carefree, fun loving, and is always eager for battle.
Looks: I'll come back to that.
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita and a Pidgey that doesn't battle. (If thats not allowed I'll get a different Pokemon.)

God Of Water
September 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM
You can only have 1 pokemon as your starter.
Name: David
Pesonaility:A smart,kind and useful person
Looks:red cap,blue t-shirt and blue jeans
Starter Pokemon:aron

Alana
September 19th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I figured you would say that. *sigh* Alright can I have a blue Trapinch? http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/bluetrapinch.png

God Of Water
September 19th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Sure just make sure it changes its colour when it evolves.

Alana
September 19th, 2004, 10:34 PM
So I can't have a blue Vibrava? http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/bluevibrava.png

espeon and umbreon
September 20th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Name: Anima
Personalities: Anima is very mysterious who never tell her memories to anyone. Whenever she gives her hand to anyone, she walks away before they thanks her. Anima is very cold to male and doesn't trust them. Nobody knows the reason. Anima is very smart and at age of 10 ( she is now 11 ) finished pokemon Uni.
Looks: long brown hair, blue eyes, leaf green girl's hat, sleeveless blue T - shirt, pink skirt, blue and white shoes, white long socks, silver wrist watch on right hand.
starter: Bagon ( it dreams that someday it can fly like any other Bagons dream)

dark_croconaw
September 20th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Name: Kyla
Pesonaility: Freindly, nice, has a mystical nature, she loves pokemon and dreams of becoming a proffesor some day. A calm person who has to have the difficulty of training a magicarp
Looks: Short blue hair, purple eyes, wears: a short purple skirt, and a blue shirt. Has a long silver ribbon trailing of her hair. Wears sneakers.
Starter Pokemon: magicarp

God Of Water
September 20th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Ok you can have a blue vibrava.

September 21st, 2004, 03:38 PM
That also means a blue Flygon! (sorry, no sprite.)

God Of Water
September 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
I know what a flygon looks like,

Alana
September 21st, 2004, 11:49 PM
Yep I know. Don't worry i have a sprite but I think I'll save it for later. So can we start now?

God Of Water
September 22nd, 2004, 12:35 AM
Surea anyway everyone starts off on a big boat heading for the first Island.

Alana
September 22nd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Alana was standing on the deck looking out at the sea. She was thinking about home. She sighed "I wish this bout ride would last forever. I love the ocean. But I hope that some day I can get a flying type so that I can fly in the clouds and on the waves." She stares out over the water. Suddenly a dark shape appears then disappears quickly. "huh" Alana watches trying to see it. But its gone. She continues to watch the water.

God Of Water
September 22nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
Just one thing,you get your starter pokemon on the first island.

dark_croconaw
September 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Kyla stood next to the railings as close as she could get to the sea. She wanted to jump into the water and escape this nightmare, but she knew she couldnt. Memories of home trailed into her mind, and made her sea-sick. Her father was very rich and was best friends with the leader of the gym at cinnabar islands. He just wanted what was best for her. And this was it. Kyla just wanted to stay on cinnibar island and train there. She never in her life imagined leaving home, especially to some uknown islands, filled with who knows what. Her memory flashed back to her present state and she started to think about which pokemon she would get. What if I get something like , oh I dont know....a magicarp. She got seasick again. Kyla just heaved a huge sigh, "Oh well, fate got me this far... I can get me farther."

Alana
September 22nd, 2004, 07:54 PM
Alana looked up from the water and noticed another trainer standing not to far from her. She decided to go say hi. She walked over to her and put her hands on the rails. "Hi there" She said. "Whats your name?"

espeon and umbreon
September 22nd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Anima looked over the sea. She was feeling home sick. She wished she would get to professor so she can get her first pokemon. She opened her bag and found a bar of chocolate. She nibbled on it. She looked under the sea. Magikarps, Remoraid and Mantine was swimming everywhere. She smiled.
" I wonder what professor looks like," she said to herself. She suddenly felt seasick. She quickly ran to bathroom. She went back outside and sat down on the chair. Suddenly she noticed a girl or what she thought. She couldn't be quite sure from distance. She decided to go over and have a look.

God Of Water
September 22nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
David sat on the bench,wondering what adventures he was going to have.He got off the bench and walked around ship,after a while he found a book called A Trainers Guide To The Mystery Islands at the mini book shop,he bought it and,he read some of it.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:04 AM
Alana looks down at the water again and suddnly notices the odd shape again. This time before it goes down it shoots water in her face and makes a laughing sound. "Hey come back here." She moves without thinking and falls over the edge. She comes up coughing. "Well that was smart, now what am I supposed to do. Hey." She calls to the people on the boat. "Hey anybody wanna give me a hand."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:36 AM
" Are you all right?" Anima asked a girl. She pulled her up and gave her warm towel. " Here, clean yourself. " And she walked away.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:44 AM
Alana wrapped the towel around her and scowled at herself. "Thanks." She walked into her room and changed then she came back out and looked for the creature, but she couldn't find it.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 12:49 AM
Anima looked for her special towel so she could have a shower. She couldn't find it. She then remembered just before that she gave towel to a girl. It must be her special towel. She screamed and started to search for girl.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 12:55 AM
Alana heard a scream and jumped then she turned around and saw the girl that had given her the towel storming towards her. "Whats wrong?" She asked in concern.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
" That's my Favourite towel!" Anima screamed. Girl said, " Oh, here you go," and handed Anima her towel.
" Thanks. By the way my name is Anima," she said.

I'll be back in half an hours everyone!

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 01:04 AM
"Your welcome my names Alana nice to meet you Anima,"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 01:48 AM
" Ah, Alana nice name. Here you must be hungry," Anima gave her a bar of chocolate ( not the same one she nibbled on) and went to her cabin before Alana can thanks her.

Edit: I changed my character profile about my personlities.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
Alana took it greatfully she was hungry. She went and sat down by the rails and ate it. Then she looked out over the sea. "Huh" She thought she could see a bit of land not to far off.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Anima looked. She could see an island.
" Only 30 minute away from Malk Isle!" sailor cried out. Anima lay on her bed. This is it. She smiled and went outside.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
Alana watched the island draw nearor. "I wonder what Pokemon I'll get." She said aloud to herself. Then she spoted Anima. "Hey Anima" She called. beconing to her.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
Anima walked towards to Alana.
" Hey Alana! What are you doing after we arrived at the island? I'm going to get my starter and travel all the islands" Anima said.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Me too." Said Alana happy to find someone like her. "What Pokemon do you think you'll get?" She asked.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
" Hopefully dragon pokemon," she said. The man came by.
" Do you want any biscuit Miss?" man asked.
" Not on my memory," Anima replied coldly. ( remember in my character profile that Anima is very cold to male ) Alana wondered why Anima suddenly become cold.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
When the guy walks away Alana asks "Why were you so mean to that guy. Do ya know him or somit?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
" Oh no. It's just that my painful memory gave me the coldness to male," Anima said. She closed her eyes and watched the land, which was getting closer and closer.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
"Painful memory?" She was quiet. "I guess we have more in common then I thought." Looks at the land drawing nearor.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Finally they have arrived at the land.
" Thanks god! I was nearly getting sick!" Anima said.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Yay now I can get my first pokemon." Jumps for joy then her Pokegear rings. With out thinking she answers it. "Hello" "Alana where are you, you come home this instant!" She imedietly hangs up. "Forgot to block those calls", fiddles with her Pokegear then looks around. "So where do we go."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
" To professor's lab," Anima said and walked to towards to white building.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 04:31 PM
Alana follows. They enter the lab and Alana calls out, "Hello anybody here."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
" Yes?" the man's voice said. The light had been turned on. " My name is Prof. Kald. Can I help you two?"

dark_croconaw
September 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
The boat finnaly stopped. Kyla was suprised that the boat stopped so soon. She was just starting to like the voage. She followed two trainers to what looked like a pokemon lab. Not thinking the trainers noticed her, Kyla still didnt say anything. She heard the Proffesor talk. Kyla quickly answered his question, "Yes, we're here to pick up our pokemon." The two girls suddenly turned around with surprised looks on their faces. Kyla could tell what they were thinking, *where'd she come from?*

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
Anima turned away and picked a pokeball.
" I'm going to take this one," she said coldly. She also grabbed her pokemon navigator and pokedex and went out.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 06:53 PM
Alana followed and picked up a Pokeball. "You don't want that one." Said the Prof. "Why not?" "Because it can be hard to control." Alana looked confused. "I can handle it." She took her Pokedex and Pokenav and left with Anima. "But." "I'll be fine."

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
Anima opened her pokeball too see what pokemon she have got.
" Bagon, Bagon!" little blue pokemon said. Anima opened her pokedex and it told her that it was Bagon.
" Bagon we will be best pals" she said.

God Of Water
September 23rd, 2004, 09:08 PM
I got off the boat aand walked to the lab,after a while I was there,the proffeser said "Hi im"I said"Proffeser Kald"."Ok"said the Prof Kald.Prof Kald then told me that the pokeballs were on the table.So I grabbed a pokeball and opened it,inside was a aron,"cool"I said.I said"bye"to Prof Kald and I left the lab.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 09:26 PM
Anima quickly ran as she saw Alana and stopped at the bush.
" Bagon, let's find some trainers," Anima said.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:39 PM
Alana tossed her Pokeball into the air, "Alright lets see what I got." A flash of white light then Alana could see a Trapinch standing there. But not an ordenary one, this Trapinch was Blue. "Hello Trapinch" Trapinch looked at her at first its eyes were cold then it smiled and said "Trapinch" (Hello) The Trapinch jumped into her arms. Prof. Kald watches from afar. "I don't believe it." He says softly. Then he smiles and goes back inside. Alana spots Anima and walks over to her. "Hey Anima what Pokemon did you get?"

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:42 PM
Anima ran away as soon as she saw Alana. Alana didn't know what was going on.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:46 PM
"Anima wait." Alana was confused, she ran after her with Trapinch at her side.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:49 PM
" Bagon, hang on tight!" Anima said. Bagon did as he was told. Anima was running fast that Alana couldn't catch up to her.

Alana
September 23rd, 2004, 11:55 PM
Alana stopped. She was confused, "Why did she run away from us?" "Pinch trapinch" (I don't know) Alana shook her head then went off to find a trainer to battle.

espeon and umbreon
September 23rd, 2004, 11:58 PM
" I can't be with trainers anymore!" Anima cried.
" Bag, Bagon!" ( don't give up!) Anima looked at her Bagon and smiled.
" You're right! Thanks! I'm ready to talk to Alana!" she said.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Alana heard someone walking toward her, she turned and saw Anima. "Anima" She was quieter because she didn't want Anima to run away again. She walked over to her. "Why did you run earlier?"

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:11 AM
" Past that I can't tell you. Want to find some trainers?" Anima replied.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Alana looks at her but doesn't question further she simply says "I know how you feel." Then nodds "Yeah I want to go find some trainers."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:31 AM
" Where should we go?" Anima asked. The city was full of people,

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 12:40 AM
"Well we should just walk around till we find somebody." Right on cue a boy asks "Are you Pokemon trainers?" Alana glances at Anima "Yeah we're trainers." "Then how bout a battle?" "Sure I'll battle you." "OK one on one elemination." Turns to Anima "You can be the judge.Alright go Murkrow." A Merkrow appaered. "Fine go Trapinch." Trapinch jumped foward. "Hey thats that blue trapinch. How did you get it and why is it listening to you." "It was my first pokemon and it likes me now lets go."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 12:41 AM
" Let the match begin!" Anima yelled out, ignoring the boy.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 01:02 AM
"Trapinch use dig." Trapinch went underground. "That won't help you Murkrow wait for it to come up then use gust." When trapinch emerged Murcrow attacked. But Trapinched moved quickly dodging. "Use sandstorm." Murcrow was caught in the storm and when it cleared it lay unconsous on the ground. "Alright Trapinch."

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 01:34 AM
" Murkrow is unable to fight! Alana is the winner!" Anima said.

God Of Water
September 24th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I ran around the city looking for a battle and after a while a saw a girl with a tranpinch."Wanna battle"I said.

elite13kid
September 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
the girl replied, "sure...but i'll beat u"
so they began there battle...

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:32 PM
OOC: Hey elite don't play anyone elses character. I don't mind much cause I was going to exept but still its not very nice.

Alana sprayed her Trapinch with a potion then sent it out to face the newcomer.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:36 PM
" Alana I found girl trainer that want to battle me. While you battle someone I battle that girl," Anima said and went to the girl.

ooc: Elite13kid if you say that just join this RP not pretend to be other person's character.

Alana
September 24th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Alana turned to Anima "Alright I'll catch up with you later." Then she turned back to the other trainer.

dark_croconaw
September 24th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Kyla walked up to the row of pokeballs. "I'll chose this one." She picked up a pokeball on the far left.

Kyla headed outside not even checking her pokeball. Inside she felt she was destined for whatever was in that pokeball. And she would just have to find out later.

About fifteen minutes later, Kyla found herself entering a city. She spotted some trainers and walked over to them. "Hi", she said.

espeon and umbreon
September 24th, 2004, 04:48 PM
" Go Bagon use ember!" said Anima. Bagon nodded and attacked the Sableye. Sableye glided through and nearly fainted. " Now finish it off with bite!" Bagon bit at Sableye, which fainted.
" Good match," the girl said. They shook hands. Anima left to search for Alana.

espeon and umbreon
September 25th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Sorry for double posting but nobody's been posting here recently.

God Of Water
September 25th, 2004, 05:07 PM
elite13kid you dian`t join this RPG

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 04:52 AM
OOC: Yeah no ones posting and I'm in a battle, Hmmm I think I can handle this.

Alana was about to attack when there was an explosion. "Its coming from the lab, come on!" She ran off towards the lab.

espeon and umbreon
September 26th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Anima noticed the explosion and ran to the lab. The big smoke was surrounding her and she felt she couldn't breath.

Alana
September 26th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Alana ran into the smoke and pulled Anima away. She coughed then said, "Crazy you never run into a fire without something to help filter the smoke." She pulled out some cloth and covered her mouth with it before runing into the lab. "Hello Prof." She called.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 02:55 PM
" Prepare for trouble," lady's voice said.
" And make it double," man's voice said.
" Blah, blah, blah!" pokemon like voice said. Anima wondered.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 03:59 PM
OOC: Oh no anybody but them. Gets all depresed and niserable. Then comes back to earth and sighs.

"Whos there" demanded Alana.

"Ahem, To protect the world from devestation"
"To unite all people within our nation"
Smoke clears to reveal to teenagers.
"Jessie"
"James"
"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight"
"Meeeouth thats right."

"Could you repeat that?" Asked Alana in confusion.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:07 PM
" Yeah!" Anima nodded. Teenagers shook their heads.
" No time for that! I see you have pokemons, so we are gonna steal it. Go Seviper!" girl threw the ball and appeared a Seviper.
" Go Cactrune!" boy threw the ball and appeared a you know what.
" Oh my god we had to fight again. Alana you fight the boy while I fight the girl," Anima told Alana.

Alana
September 27th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Alright" Said Alana "Go Trapinch use SandStorm on the Cactrune.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 04:15 PM
" That's not such a good idea Alana. Look at your pokedex and find Cactrune's ability. Now go Bagon use headbutt at Seviper!" Anima yelled.

God Of Water
September 27th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Suddernly I saw a man a woman and a talking pokemon.The were team rocket so I told aron toa attack them

dark_croconaw
September 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I looked over to some trainers. Something was up, and she knew she had to help.

"GO!.....magicarp", a magicarp had appeared out of the pokeball.

"Umm...Splash attack", this wasnt what Kyla had expected.

espeon and umbreon
September 27th, 2004, 07:47 PM
" Can you please leave us? We can hadle by ourselves," Anima said coldly.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Alana nodded. "We're fine here. Trapinch Double team then use Quick Attack."

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 07:18 PM
" Bagon use bite then ember!" Anima yelled.

Alana
September 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Both pokemon fainted. "Grr alright then go Wobafet!" Cried the girl

OOC: Forgive my spelling. :P

espeon and umbreon
September 28th, 2004, 07:30 PM
" Bagon use ember!" Anima ordered. Bagon used the ember, but was reflected.

espeon and umbreon
October 22nd, 2004, 12:02 AM
Soory for double post but nobody's been posting here for a while and anyone alive?