PDA

View Full Version : What is your least fav pokemon?

Electricz
May 9th, 2009, 02:05 AM
What is your least fav pokemon?

I have to say my least fav pokemon is Mewtow Charizard and Pikachu them 3 i dont like much because of them being so popular and so good it just annoys me there not as good as some pokemon

Evilyn
May 9th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Houndoom.

I have to say my least fav pokemon is Mewtow Charizard and Pikachu them 3 i dont like much because of them being so popular and so good it just annoys me there not as good as some pokemon
If Pikachu wouldn't be Ash's starter you wouldn't hate it.

ShinjisLover
May 9th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Regardless, don't turn this into a Pikachu fight, please.

As for my least favorite Pokémon. . I'd have to say. . Dainozu, or whatever its English name was. The evolved from Nosepass. . I think its English name is Probopass. .

Alexithymia~
May 9th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Yeah. Probopass just looks a bit stupid. It reminds me a bit of a Potato Head.
Also. Dunsparce. It's just weird.

solaries10
May 9th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Least liked huh? That's pretty hard to say...but maybe I'd say Zubat for being awfully common in caves. You'd just have to use lots of Max Repels. x.X Then again, Crobat isn't half bad, being really fast, and it helps me keep the legendary pokemon from fleeing. I would also say that Magikarp and Feebas are the worst pokemon, handsdown. If it weren't for the fact they they evolved into really powerful dragons, I would really pity them...all-in-all, I don't really think that there should be any pokemon to hate however. :)

Cheesymitten
May 9th, 2009, 03:33 AM
I don't like Skitty that much :(
I just thought that it was a really bad idea and it looked too much like a cat....

indyracer500
May 9th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I don't like Skitty that much :(
I just thought that it was a really bad idea and it looked too much like a cat....

I agree. I never liked Skitty.

Electricz
May 9th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Houndoom.

not really i just think pikachu it so overated and so popular if it wornt so popular maybe then i would like it more

Vail
May 9th, 2009, 10:00 AM
I'm with you, Electricz. I don't dislike any Pokemon because of the Pokemon itself...but I do resent the more popular ones that too many people love. lol I'm bitter that way.

But my dislike is for Umbreon and Espeon, especially.

Awesome.
May 9th, 2009, 10:04 AM
my least favorite pokemon is duncesparce

Lt_Nite
May 9th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Stunky/Skutank, they're just plain annoying in the games. I don't like poison types to begin with. Also hate their cries, so stupid.

abnegation
May 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Dunsparse!! Grrr what is the point in it!!!! Hate skunktank And seviper annoys me...

KostK2Boss
May 9th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Volbeat and Illumise are so irritating, they are only useful for pokedex-filling.
I also don,t like the Gabite family, because they are so weird. They look like
were-hammerhead-sharks, but oddly enough, they are Ground/Dragon types. In my opinion none of these types resemble them,
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr058.pngnot to mention that they are owned by trainers dressed like Count Drakula, but they are actually Dragon Tamers...:\

Captain Fabio
May 9th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Zubats!

I can't stand those stupid, idiotic things! XD

thedestinedblade
May 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Zubat
Tentacruel
Bidoof
Geodude
Magikarp
All of the generic bird pkmn.

Mostly any of the high encouter pokemon, lol.

white lancer
May 9th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I'm going to leave G4 out of this (since I wouldn't know where to begin), with the exception of Buneary, because there's no Pokémon I hate more than that one.

Outside of G4, I really don't like Roselia, Baltoy, Banette, Spheal, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Igglybuff, or Aipom.

Andcetera
May 9th, 2009, 03:09 PM
I dont really dislike anypokemon, but the one i find annoying is maybe garchomp.
Everyone has one, same goes for Milotic.

zerwey
May 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Ugh. I hate Snorlax, though I like its preevolution, Munchlax.

Snorlax is ugly.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
May 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
The Title "Least Favorite" is not good enough. "What Pokemon Do You Dislike the Most?" That is a better title.

The main Pokemon that I dislike are Darkrai & Cresseria. I hate them more than any Pokemon up the date.

BHwolfgang
May 9th, 2009, 03:32 PM
It has to be Bidoof or Magikarp. They're freakin' annoying! [/stops rant]

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
May 9th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Lucario. He's easily the most ugly pokemon in the ENTIRE game, but they have to give him great stats and movepool, mke a movie about him and have im be one of the most popular Pokemon in the whole freaking thing. Seriously, it has random HORNS growing out of its chest and hands. WTF?

Mike20PR
May 9th, 2009, 03:55 PM
ugh zubat cuz i see then eveywhere...... as well as tentacool

Blaziken_Boy
May 9th, 2009, 04:02 PM
DimJim: Lucario. He's easily the most ugly pokemon in the ENTIRE game, but they have to give him great stats and movepool, mke a movie about him and have im be one of the most popular Pokemon in the whole freaking thing. Seriously, it has random HORNS growing out of its chest and hands. WTF?
Celysus: bleh, he's wrong, lucario is the sexiest pokeman of all
DimJim: no he's not
DimJim: he looks cool,
DimJim: but he's too popular
DimJim: be must be destroy.
Celysus: I'll take him off your hands for yoouu

Then he started singing Let's Fighting Love. God I hate furry extremists.

Lopunny isn't my least liked, it's just probably the stupidest one in the game. ITS HANDS ARE STUCK TOGETHER BY A PIECE OF FLUFF!

I can't help but laugh at that.

May 9th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I resent being called DimJim >.< I also don't get which way you're arguing.

And "furry extremists"? Now I'm REALLY confused.

Blaziken_Boy
May 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I resent being called DimJim >.< I also don't get which way you're arguing.

And "furry extremists"? Now I'm REALLY confused.

No, I'm DimJim.

Just showing how people defend Lucario.

Furry extremists, if you know what a furry is, they're ten times worse than that. They're the Rule 34 suppliers/addicts for things like Pokemon.

May 9th, 2009, 04:16 PM
o.O okay, just got confused cause you quoted my post as what "DimJim" said XD

Anyway...yeah, Lucario is weird. It doesn't look like a Pokemon, if you know what I mean? All the stripes and spikes and random little bits...it just looks really weird :\

PokeMistress
May 9th, 2009, 04:20 PM
One of my least favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff.... to me for some reason, it's just annoying...

Epsikon Sato
May 9th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Jigglypuff, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, and Purugly.

white lancer
May 9th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Lucario. He's easily the most ugly pokemon in the ENTIRE game, but they have to give him great stats and movepool, mke a movie about him and have im be one of the most popular Pokemon in the whole freaking thing. Seriously, it has random HORNS growing out of its chest and hands. WTF?

Haha...Lucario is actually one of the only Sinnoh Pokémon designs I can stand. XD

Charliezard
May 9th, 2009, 05:19 PM
My least favourite Pokemon is Jynx...It freaks me out D: Looks sorta like a zombie.

jackblaze
May 9th, 2009, 09:31 PM
i despise useless pokemon like hoppip and useless until evolution pokemon like feebas and magikarp

Ayselipera
May 10th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Definetly Raticate and Golbat. Now I have no problem raising a Golbat their just terribly annoying to encounter in caves. I find that sometimes my pokemon have a hard time escaping from them so I'm stuck for a while. I hate Raticate just because its a pointless gross stupid pokemon. All it does is take up space and they're also hard to get away from sometimes.

Superjub
May 10th, 2009, 12:21 PM
How can you not like Charizard?! (This is to the original poster.) Oh well, it's their opinion...:\ Anyway, I cant stand Jynx, it's just so...ugly. |:< Yeah, I hate Jynx. :(

Artemis
May 10th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Least favorite? ...Zubat, simply because it annoys me. xD

Bibliophibian
May 10th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Gyarados.

I've heard every argument in the world as to why I should like it, but seriously... I wish it were dead.

DonRoyale
May 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Buizel.

I hate that thing.
So much.
It cam*****s worse than Piplup, thinks it's the most badass Pokemon walking the earth, and ingame, it and Floatzel show up nearly everywhere. And I'm sick of it winning. Steelix pwning it wasn't enough; it literally needs to learn to not try so hard to be badass.

I hope Ash Oaks the thing after Sinnoh, and it stays unevolved and unused. If Ash uses it to fight Volkner, I'll shat bricks >_>;;

wolf
May 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Mr. Mime/Mime Jr. I really don't think they should be Pokemon at all.

Azonic
May 10th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Bidoof. It's incredibly annoying and weak; it's design was TERRIBLE too.

Electricz
May 11th, 2009, 03:01 AM
i just relized that i dont like umbreon or eevee that much jolteon is better than umbreon but not as popular and i hate popular pokemon they all need loving not just one or two pokemon

Inkpuddle
May 11th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Piplup.
-SHOT-

Seriously, I hate that stupid little penguin with a passion. And Bidoof of course.

white lancer
May 11th, 2009, 12:14 PM
I've found that I could hate many Pokémon (mostly G4) just because of their names. I mean, Bidoof? WTF kinda name is that? :-/

DeathOfBlades
May 11th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Nah Octillery. The ugliest Piece of @!@% I've ever seen and it makes this incredibly Horrid Animation sound. And when I battle I hate Feralygator and Gyarados. I just absolutely hate those rigged pokemons.

Finnel
May 11th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Anything from the fourth generation, with few exceptions.

I have no idea how Nintendo managed to screw up the fourth gen so badly. All the other gens have cute, cool and elegant looking Pokémon, but in the fourth one almost everything looks like something my cat would puke up.

Apathetic_Yen
May 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
it's a toss up between luvdisc and spinda

Tulips And Clover
May 12th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Feebas. I ripped half of my hair out trying to catch that slow mouth-breather

ToraSushii
May 12th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Jigglypuff, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, and Purugly.

GASP.

Erm, I'm not too sure about this. I LOVE most Pokemon. Okay, well, not MOST, but the MAJORITY.

TWO Pokemon I cannot stand is...

Geodude and Zubat

They're so common, I see them in like, ALL of the games!
(I haven't polished my memories lately, but I'm pretty sure..)

I like Crobat though. :paranoid:

Cham
May 12th, 2009, 09:03 PM
My least favourite Pokemon is Jynx...It freaks me out D: Looks sorta like a zombie.

Yay, someone agrees! I despise Jynx. She used to creep me out when I was little.

Xebelleon
May 12th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Sunkern. What a waste of a Sun Stone.

Feign
May 12th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Ambipom...

Its fingers and hair is what make it look the worst... The fingers look like weird pustules.

Pokeyomom
May 12th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Rotom. That thing is just a weird looking POS. God I hate it. I dont like some popular pokes either, examples include lucario and jirachi. Im pretty open to anything else:D

JezzaRules
May 13th, 2009, 04:20 AM
I'm surprised hardly anyone said Bidoof.
Gahh, that stupid thing annoys me. It's so freaking common that it's not funny.

Pokeyomom
May 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM

Alot of people said bidoof. I dont really mind bidoof, its a beaver- at least thats somewhat logical. Plus he is great for hm slaving:D

Keora
May 13th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I hate Graveler/ anything in its evolutionary chain due to the fact that it learns explosion and there is nothing worse then going to victory road to train and having them little turds exploding on me constantly. also i hate plusle/minun they are just cheap pikachu knock offs

♣Gawain♣
May 13th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Spinda. The eyes, the body structure... everthing! And Gyrados too, which is to me looks like a oversized hors de' oveur.

Wulf
May 13th, 2009, 06:35 PM

I have to say my least fav pokemon is Mewtwo Charizard and Pikachu them 3 i dont like much because of them being so popular and so good it just annoys me there not as good as some pokemon
Hey, buddy, don't be mean to Giygas's bro.

As for opinion...it would have to be Lucario. Man, he looked decent at first, actually, he always looked silly, but then those furries, those furries. Jeez, those things ruin everything they touch.

Rubber Ducky
May 13th, 2009, 07:20 PM

fail
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7278/bidoofisonfirexs9.jpg

Also, Jynx.

Pink_Marshmello
May 13th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Oh gosh... Jynx has always creeped me out. I never liked Zapdos, either. It's cry is just creepy!

Flex_S
May 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Exeggcute = Worst Pokémon ever.

Stupid name, Looks stupid.

Pokeyomom
May 15th, 2009, 10:19 AM
I never liked Zapdos, either. It's cry is just creepy!

Lol yeah. But the most disturbing call belongs to Lugia.

'Gaaayyyyyyaaaaaassss'

Did he just call me a gayass?

The Apprentice™
May 15th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Lol yeah. But the most disturbing call belongs to Lugia.

'Gaaayyyyyyaaaaaassss'

Did he just call me a gayass?

Lmao

My least favorite pokemon is magikarp for very obvious reasons

-splash splash- -_- that's all he can do until lv 15

How can you raise him with just splash. He can't even learn surf for god sakes and he's a water pokemon.

"Magikarp go away" lol

Pyrax
May 15th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Feebas, Luvdisc, Phione, and Darkrai.

and to a lesser extent Pikachu.

VKK
May 27th, 2009, 10:41 AM
[[Too lazy to edit my post lol]]

To tell you the truth, I don't like much of the Sinnoh region's PKMN so I can't say for sure.

But my most dislike-full-ness PKMN are Grimer and Muk. They serve no purpose to ever be in PKMN!! lol I think so..

WisherWisherWish
May 27th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Blissey and Snorlax.
Great Defenses and HP Restoration. EEk!

ravenboy9
May 27th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Bronzor and Bronzong. When I had a Torterra it took forever to kill them, especially since all of the trainers have the levitating ones.

XxDawnfanxX
May 27th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I hate the Bidoofs, Miltank and it's rollout have really annoyed me in the games. I really dislike a lot of the Sinnoh Region's pokemon. I didn't dislike Magikarp because it then soon becomes a big, strong Gyrados.

Sweet Visions
May 27th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I've always hated Metapod.

Beelzebub
May 27th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Koffing. I just find it extremely ugly, and I disliked it in the anime.

...Game wise, probably Zubat.

Suzuna
May 27th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Nosepass, Golbat, Bibarel (I freaken hate Bibarels) and Carnivine, to me, Carnivine should have a pre-evolution form
I've also never like Burmys, or Vespiquen, due to the fact I think its cry sounds like a remix of the Jaws theme

Opposite Day
May 28th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I have a personal distaste for Ludicolo.
I LOVED Lotad and Lombre, together with Masquerain and Grovyle they were the only Gen 3 Pokemon I really liked. Sadly, I realized that the water-bearing Kappa from ancient times evolved into..

A sombero-wearing pineapple? Seriously?? Oh wait, it's got a beak too.
Its movepool and typing is fantastic IMO, but its looks are so horrible.. To put it this way, if Italia looked the way Ludicolo does, it wouldn't look like a boot, it would look like a fat woman with a cheeseburger.

Why, Ludicolo, why? :(

LugiaFreak
May 29th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Probopass. No explanation needed.

Sweet Jasmine
May 29th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Well i really hate the sprite of Weezing.. Looks ugly! and also a Exeggcute :3.. Hate them.

Edit: I mean an Exeggute.

templekeeper
May 29th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Mr. Mime and Jynx are too humanoid, and I never really cared for Magnezone.

Spinosaurus
May 29th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Least favourite?

Hmm dont know I like them all,they arent deffrent to eachother.

But if I have to I say Drakrai,dont get me wrong I like Drakrai but it is my "Least" favourite.

Jas_66
May 29th, 2009, 07:45 AM
i hate Zubats because they're too common in caves but if u want a crobat then its one of my favourites.
Jynx + Dunparce the wierdst pokemon i'ev seen.
Probopass looks weird aswell
Mr.Potato Head!!!

Those 4 pokemon i really HATE!