PDA

View Full Version : Hey! =D

Lukar
May 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Hey! =D I'm Lukar. Some from other sites (If they go to those sites, of course) may know me as Lukar82394, or something similar. I think I might have visited this site in the past, but I'm not sure... If I did, it was more than likely under the alias of rukario_master82394 or something like that.

ANYWAYS. x3

The Pokemon games were the second series of games that I became madly in love with (Sorry, but Sonic took that back when I was three or four. <3). When I got my Game Boy Color (I remember it like it was yesterday. xD I got it at Wal-Mart when I was five or so), I also got a copy of Pokemon Yellow. I played the CRAP out of it. Then, I got Red and Blue... Somewhere along the way, I lost Yellow, but managed to get another copy of it.

I became even MORE crazed when G/S/C came out- not only could you catch ONE HUNDRED new Pokemon, but you could also explore a new region (And the previous one, for that matter), interact with Pokemon Pikachu 2, and trade with R/B/Y! G/S/C are still my favorite Pokemon games.

My interests are anime, manga, video games, reading, writing, music (I love to sing. <3 I'm thinking about taking guitar lessons=.), and art (Especially teh furry art. ^^).

I don't want to get even more carried away, so I'll end it there. x3 I hope to make some new friends (And maybe re-meet some old ones- I'm POSITIVE I know of one person here from a Guild on Neopets that I used to visit regularly. xD) while I'm here, so... Yeah. See ya 'round!

~ Lukar

zerwey
May 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Welcome to PC!

My brother plays Neopets too =)

Lukar
May 9th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Welcome to PC!

My brother plays Neopets too =)

xD Thanks.

I actually don't get on anymore. I've tried to get more involved alot of times, but I just gave up after awhile.

Relevant
May 10th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Great, another member who likes to express themselves/write about themselves. That's awesome! :D

Welcome to the pokemon community! Enjoy it, and be sure to take a look at the rules before posting around everywhere. ;)

-MetalGardevoir

Lukar
May 10th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Great, another member who likes to express themselves/write about themselves. That's awesome! :D

Welcome to the pokemon community! Enjoy it, and be sure to take a look at the rules before posting around everywhere. ;)

-MetalGardevoir

xD Thanks! I'm looking at the rules, lol.

Alinthea
May 10th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Hey and welcome to PC!

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or any of the others around :D

Lukar
May 10th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Hey and welcome to PC!

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or any of the others around :D

x3 Alright, thanks! =D I'm getting used to it around here, lol.

kingofjokers
May 10th, 2009, 06:44 PM
hello and welcome to the site hope you stay and follow the rules