PDA

View Full Version : Regirock Registeel or Regice

Electricz
May 16th, 2009, 01:47 AM
If Regirock Registeel and Regice were in a battle who would win?

i say Regice cuz ice is stronger than rock and steel i think

DarthWaffles
May 16th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Registeel would have an advantage over the two of them. If they were to battle, Registeel would be the last one standing.

But in terms of useful-ness and power all-round, Regice is theoretically the most useful.

Why are you making all these trio competition threads?

Electricz
May 16th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Registeel would have an advantage over the two of them. If they were to battle, Registeel would be the last one standing.

But in terms of useful-ness and power all-round, Regice is theoretically the most useful.

Why are you making all these trio competition threads?

jusst curiousss i guessss

Barney.
May 16th, 2009, 02:39 AM
In theory it would be registeel...As if it used a steel move it would be super effective against both...

But..That's just theoritically speaking.

Alexithymia~
May 16th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Registeel.
As explained in above posts.
But my preference is Regice. Much cooler :D [/joke]

flight
May 16th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Um.

Competitively, Registeel. Though it could be Regirock too; Earthquake or a good fighting move destroys both Registeel and Regice.

Though personally I'd prefer Regice.

Second Coming of Jebus
May 16th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Registeel would win. But I prefer Regirock, only 'cause I like the sound it makes :D

Translator
May 16th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Registeel will have the advantage. Regirock is a Rock(2x) type and Regice is an Ice(2x) type.

dukecrescentlovevia .
May 16th, 2009, 10:02 PM
REGICE !
looks cooler and elegant , ,
umm . . even REGISTEEL is stronger but REGICE rules the REGI FAMILY . .
oh yeah , what about uncle REGIGIGAS ?

Weavile1110101
May 16th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Again, Registeel.

Same reasons as above, but more balanced defense, also resists Regigigas' STAB, and is steel type. And I do love his cry.

BHwolfgang
May 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I prefer Rigirock, but Rigisteel's Steel-type attacks would destroy the other two.

Lil Minh
May 16th, 2009, 10:57 PM
I vote for Registeel. Steel is super effective again Ice and Rock.

Gymnotide
May 17th, 2009, 12:14 AM
I think Regirock looks the most badass.
He's like a rock. Pretty tough.

Electricz
May 17th, 2009, 12:22 AM
I say Ice Beam by Regice and then when Registeel/rock are Frozen Hyper Beam for the kill btw the Regis are my fav Ledgendary Trio

Superjub
May 17th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Definitely Regice, by far! :D I've never been too keen on golems, and Regice is the only one I can stand. :\ (Plus, I love its normal and shiny colour. :))

Dark Bolt
July 3rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
i call mainly registeel but if any of the other 2 get taught dynamicpunch in pokemon emerald. game over. same goes for earthquake. it is sort of equal but registeel takes the lead, with a metal claw/iron head on regice and zap cannon then iron head and maybe earthquake on regirock. registeel also has the best SHARED defence of the 3. at a base defence of 150 for both.
3:)

Miss Doronjo
July 3rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Yeah...sorry, your not allowed to bump more than a month old threads. =(

*lock-it-ty~*