PDA

View Full Version : Aritcuno, Moltres, or Zapdos??

JollyRoger25
May 16th, 2009, 02:04 PM
In a fight which would win, Articuno, Moltres, or Zapdos?
My vote goes for Articuno, Ice + Flying = Death to Flying!!!!

Pokeyomom
May 16th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Well Electric+Flying='s death to flying as well. I cant really say anyone in paticular would win. Maybe Moltres would melt Articuno, than Zapdos would fry Moltres:) just a plausibility.

Personally I like Moltres the most because of its sweet freakin design, so go Moltres!

BHwolfgang
May 16th, 2009, 03:58 PM
It's unanimous. Zapdos is the better of the Legendary Birds. Well, not only does it have the higest base speed, but it's Electric attacks destroy Articuno and Moltres, whom are part Flying.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
May 16th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Articuno always be the popular one out of the three. But for me:

Zapdos > Articuno = Moltres.

lynne.D
May 16th, 2009, 04:57 PM
I like articuno, but to say which one will win, I'll say Zapdos since its electric

Gummy
May 16th, 2009, 06:10 PM
I prefer Zapdos over the rest for obvious reason, and I like Moltres the least.

ShinjisLover
May 16th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Zapdos > Articuno = Moltres.

Pretty much what they said. Zapdos is my favorite.

However, Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = pwnage. .

Cham
May 16th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Due to high speed and electric typing, I would put my money on Zapdos.

Translator
May 16th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Zapdos will win since Moltres is Fire(1x)/Flying(2x) and Articuno is Ice(1x)/Flying(2x).

Ayano Hana
May 16th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I would probably have to choose Zapdos, due to it being faster than Articuno and Moltres, and having a Thunderbolt.

Herald Riddler
May 16th, 2009, 08:56 PM
It has to be Zapdos, both Moltres and Articuno are 4x weak to Stealth Rock, instant death pretty much

Inferno1
May 16th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Articuno All the way, i also like moltres

dukecrescentlovevia .
May 16th, 2009, 09:58 PM
ZAPDOS !
why ? coz zapdos' thunder = fried legendary birds !
and , Zapdos' drill peck = tenderloin legendary bird steak !
duke was here , PC members , regards from me to u ! !

Weavile1110101
May 16th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Articuno > Zapdos
but
Zapdos > Articuno
and
Zapdos > Moltres

So Zapdos WINS!

Also, I just have a preference for electric types and things involving the elusive letter Z.
(But not zebra! Ugh!)

The Dragon Master Is Back
May 17th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Articuno Of Course Because He is my favourite legendary pokemon
and I have a preference for ice types! They are the best....
But Dragons Types are waaaaayyyyy better of course! LOL

white lancer
May 17th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Articuno is my favorite, but I think Zapdos would win in a fight.

♣Gawain♣
May 17th, 2009, 10:59 PM
I go for Zapdos, much freakier design than those two. Plus it can wipe them both with Thunderbolts(Except for the fact that Articuno is defensive, so it'll be a 2 time hit.)

Gusxx1
May 17th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Zapdos, the three are flying type. So Electric > Flying

Like most of the other people i say Zapdos as well. Just because of the typing i guess.

Ayselipera
May 19th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Zapdos would win. This is because only
Zapdos is weak to Articuno's ice attacks
since Moltres is part fire.

Peanutz
May 19th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Any one of them could win.

Zapdos could KO them both with an electric type move.

Articuno could KO Zapdos with an ice type move, and maybe KO Moltres with Sheer Cold. Or just keep using ice type moves for neutral damage.

Moltres could just KO Articuno, and maybe be able to win against Zapdos with luck. Or, if Articuno already had beaten Zapdos, Moltres would be the victor by just beating Articuno.

It all depends on how the battle unfolds. . .

But yeah, Zapdos clearly has the advantage of winning. So my vote goes to Zapdos.

Kayahtic
May 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM
I say Articuno is win, kthnx. =3

Azonic
May 19th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Pretty much what they said. Zapdos is my favorite.

However, Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = pwnage. .

No

Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = Cheap =/= Pwnage and Sheer Cold = Banned. Simple math.

Zapdos wins, because it's the strongest out of the three overall. Both of the birds are weak to Zapdos's Thunderbolt.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
May 19th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I read this thread wrong. When I seen the title, I though it was meant which one you like the best out of them. So I choose Zapdos and still for the dual. But if this thread was really which bird would you choose regardless of battle. Articuno will have the most votes. In my opinion, Moltres looks the cutest out of the three.

No

Mind Reader + Sheer Cold = Cheap =/= Pwnage and Sheer Cold = Banned. Simple math.

Zapdos wins, because it's the strongest out of the three overall. Both of the birds are weak to Zapdos's Thunderbolt.
I know that ">" mean greater than, "<" mean less than and "=" mean equal to. But I always wanted to know, what does =/= mean?

Andcetera
May 19th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Articuno fo shooooooo, mmk? D:

изм
May 20th, 2009, 01:47 AM
I'd choose Zapdos from the three because since it is faster and has a type advantage over both of them because they are part flying and weak against electric types so Zapdos for sure.