• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dalek_Who

Years
Hello everyone! I am Dalek_Who and I have come to your forum to check it out. I have written the fanfiction story Pokemon Spotlight (if any of you know it tell me!) (If you don't check it out it is hillarious!) and I have experience with forums but none as big as yours. I need someone to sort of guide me and show me the ins and outs. I am a big Pokemon fan and if this place lives up to what I have only seen a bit of I will be here for a long time (trust me I am not annoying, wierd, or any displeasing things)

So if you could introduce yourself and help me out a bit I will greatly appreciate! ^ ^

-Dalek_Who

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Well, if you like fanfiction, you could post in the Pokemon Fan Fics section.

Okay, pokemon community welcomes you to the forums!

-MetalGardevoir

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I'm Fox, I moderate the Pixel art and Pixel Projects sections. Feel free to VM/PM me about anything you're having trouble with or if you just want a chat.

Formalities aside, i can see you're a Dr Who fan, that's pretty cool, I really enjoyed the recent series with Tenant as the doctor.

Back