PDA

View Full Version : What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

Electricz
May 19th, 2009, 04:47 AM
What pokemon do you think is the strongest Gen 3 Ledgendary?

Latias
Latios
Groudon
Kyogre
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Jirachi

btw i am going to make up a poll and the strongest gen 3 pokemon will go onto another thread later on with the strongest pokemon of all of the reigons

WisherWisherWish
May 19th, 2009, 04:51 AM
I say Rayquaza.
It quelled Groudon and kyogre, and is the strongest Pokemon you can catch in the Hoenn Game.

Electricz
May 19th, 2009, 04:54 AM
what about Deoxys thats got a normal, attack, defence, and speed form so that who i picked

WisherWisherWish
May 19th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Well, if you watched the Deoxys Movie, you could see that Rayquaza pwned Deoxys, which is seen in the beginning, where it makes it disappear back into it's crystal.

Electricz
May 19th, 2009, 05:07 AM
havant seen the movie but i guess if you say so but in 30 days when everyone has voted we will see who the Pc world has to say is the strongest

Apathetic_Yen
May 22nd, 2009, 03:10 PM
As far as games go, Kyogre or Deoxys. As far as 'real life' goes, I think its supposed to be Rayquaza.

JeTz
May 22nd, 2009, 07:24 PM
Game = Deoxy Anime = Rayquaza

white lancer
May 22nd, 2009, 08:24 PM
Rayquaza is "the" Gen 3 legendary. Maybe Deoxys would have an even shot at beating it, but as I've never seen the two go head-to-head I'll pick the one that's actually IN the games without an event.

True Reign
May 22nd, 2009, 10:38 PM
Definitely Rayquaza. It's pretty much the leader of all the Third Generation legendaries.

ISa56
May 23rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
Why is there no Mewtwo on here?????:(
Ah well, I guess I'll vote Rayquaza then....

Electricz
May 23rd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Why is there no Mewtwo on here?????:(
Ah well, I guess I'll vote Rayquaza then....

READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD STUPID

Andcetera
May 23rd, 2009, 05:40 PM
No need to be rude lol
Anyways, it looks like rayquaza is our winner as far as the poll goes.
But i like deoxys more.

Electricz
May 23rd, 2009, 05:52 PM
No need to be rude lol
Anyways, it looks like rayquaza is our winner as far as the poll goes.
But i like deoxys more.

but being rude is the only way people learn

Pokeyomom
May 23rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
I will say Groudon. But I am biased here, as Groudon is my favorite gen 3 legendary-regardless of stats:)

Why is he stupid? Mewtwo may not be classified as a gen 3 legendary, but dont forget about FR and LG.

Andcetera
May 23rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
but being rude is the only way people learn
LOL
The only way that people learn is if your nice about it and mature might i add.

JP
May 23rd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Game = Deoxy Anime = Rayquaza

I feel the same way as this.

Electricz
May 24th, 2009, 04:48 AM
I will say Groudon. But I am biased here, as Groudon is my favorite gen 3 legendary-regardless of stats:)

Why is he stupid? Mewtwo may not be classified as a gen 3 legendary, but dont forget about FR and LG.

yah but i aint counting FR/LG cuz its a remake of gen1 so it doesnt count cuz of it is the same pokemon

BHwolfgang
May 24th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I prefer Rayquaza out of all of the choices, even if Deoxys or Kyogre might defeat it.

fenyx4
May 25th, 2009, 06:04 AM
:t382: Kyogre can be downright beastly with Drizzle, Water Spout w/STAB, full HP, Mystic Water/Sp. Atk-boosting item and maxed-out Sp. Atk and Sp. Def... *shudders* Only Rayquaza :t384: or Deoxys Attack Forme :t386: could rival Kyogre, probably. Statwise, though, Kyogre is weaker than those two in terms of attack... But the giant orca can still wreak havoc in battles!

flight
May 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
What a seemingly difficult question.

I'd have to stick with Kyogre, though.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 30th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I'm very Biased about this so I'm going to have to go with Latias for 2 reasons, shes my fave legendary of the 3rd generation and Lati is my nickname

:t354:TG

kingofjokers
May 30th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Rayquaza its a dragon and green lol nah but it is a good pokemon

Sweet Jasmine
May 31st, 2009, 12:34 AM
Jirachi for me >3 Because it's cute and powerful :P

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 12:47 AM
Imo Ray it can even stop Groudon and Kyogre at once

Azonic
May 31st, 2009, 07:45 AM
Rayquaza is hard to stop with huge speed and power.

Snerd
June 1st, 2009, 10:29 AM
I'm not that sure but I once had a Lv. 100 Kyogre and it was undefeated, so I'll say Kyogre. :classic:

seeker
June 1st, 2009, 12:31 PM
Deoxys i feel is very very powerfull!
With some clever ev's and attacks it can kick a**
But Rayquaza is also pretty epic.. So i dunno though i voted
Deoxys!

Deoxys55
June 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM
I might be a little biased (XD), but I chose Deoxys. In-game it is probably the most versatile pokemon besides Arceus, and all of its forms can hold their own pretty well.

Also, in the movie, although it was defeated by Rayquaza at first, Deoxys seems to have more long-term energy that Rayquaza. Sure, it comes in these magnificent burst of power to stop Groudon/Kyogre or to blast at Deoxys, but Deoxys can keep going for a lot longer. Plus, Deoxys has regenerating powers, and can still live with only its brain-thing remaining.