PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Warning

Sajuuk
May 23rd, 2009, 02:42 AM
If I see one more insult in anyone's profile, such as "Speysider is a troll", "He's a spammer", then I'm leaving this forum and I will refuse to come back until they are all banned.

Some of the users are Fox, and Hall of Famer.

Either you two get your act together, stop spamming my profile with threats and lies, or I leave and I will personally complain to an official member from the USA, about how you are discriminating me from anyone else.

Here's an example of what I no longer want to see in any profiles:

Hi Fox. I'm sorry to learn what the troll Spey said to you. He's a problematic member on Tilted Mill Community and banned user on CBC forum. He used to be on my forum, but he's banned already. You can search "Speysider" on google to see what a figure he is. This guy wishes to be admin everywhere, while he can't even behave as an ordinary member on most forums he has registered. You may want to talk to Angela if you wish to know more about this speysider.

BTW, I think you are a good mod, and I have seen you doing a good job in Art gallery forum. I trust the decision made by PC admins. Those admins know what they are doing, and they promote you to a moderator for valid reasons. Just ignore the troll Speysider if he keeps spamming you like "I don't think you should be a mod at all". It's not even his business at all whether you should be a mod or not, seriously. It is called "Backseat Moderation", which is not appreciated on any online communities.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 23rd, 2009, 03:13 AM
Remember when I listed the conditions where we WILL close a thread? Sorry buddy, but this falls under that umbrella.

Sajuuk
May 23rd, 2009, 03:14 AM
Sorry Hiroshi. I need to leave this thread open so I can see Fox and HoF apologise for their behaviour.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet
May 23rd, 2009, 03:17 AM
Okay. You just disobeyed... you know what? You can't even follow the forum rules. If you act mean they will never apologize! Truth is, it will only make it worse.

Sajuuk
May 23rd, 2009, 03:19 AM
Okay. You just disobeyed... you know what? You can't even follow the forum rules. If you act mean they will never apologize! Truth is, it will only make it worse.

I do follow forum rules. I don't act mean, but think of that old saying:

"Treat others like you wish to be treated yourself"

Zet
May 23rd, 2009, 03:19 AM
No need to let people get to you, just ignore them. Also going to an official from the USA(what type of official?) will do nothing

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 23rd, 2009, 03:20 AM
I was going to do this when my internet wouldn't act up, but okay. I definitely have to close the thread now. If you really have problems with staff, you should make sure you're handling the matters civilly. This isn't one of those cases. (Plus, you're also breaking some forum rules.)