PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself...

Étencille
May 23rd, 2009, 09:14 AM
I am Étencille, as you can plainly see. nefore you start thinking it, I am not French, I merely have a French name, it is French for Electric. So, you can obviously tell what my favourite type is, right? Anyway... I came here looking to make new friends and battle some people to test out my team. I'll be getting Platinum on Wednesday, which I am looking forwards to immensely.

A few things about me; I enjoy gaming, it is a major pastime of mine; I like reading, I do that quite a lot; I have two dogs, both springers, both hyper, but both are more loyal to me than I could ever ask of them; I also have a cat, but he is relatively indifferent to me; Two brothers, the total opposite of my dogs; And my parents are fantastic.

I am quite sociable, if a bit refined, and I enjoy exploration. I always try to make sure that anyone with me won't get hurt, and I prefer to be in a group, but it's not absoulutely neccessary. Anyway, I look forward to battling/Making friends with you, this looks like an absoulutely wonderful place, almost like a true family.

(I didn't overdo it at all, did I? XD)

Alexithymia~
May 23rd, 2009, 09:16 AM
I do wonder what your favourite type is... IS IT GROUND? XDXD [/joke]
Anyway, Welcome!
Read the rules, they are very helpful.
Have fun and if you want to know anything, just ask, k?
I've always wanted a springer spaniel :P

Étencille
May 23rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks for your lovely welcomes.

Gusxx1
May 23rd, 2009, 09:45 AM
You didn't overdo it at all.

Welcome to PC :)

Hiidoran
May 23rd, 2009, 02:10 PM
You can't overdo an introduction, Étencille. Some of the best members around this community posted long introductions. Though I suppose I shouldn't infer that short introductions are terrible. :x

Any who, I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

I'm sure you will find battles and friends aplenty!

Fenrir Reki
May 23rd, 2009, 03:00 PM
Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here!

stranger
May 23rd, 2009, 03:02 PM
Good to see you're talkitive! :)

Hope you stay active!

Ayano Hana
May 23rd, 2009, 03:23 PM
Welcome to PC, Étencille!
You certainly didn't overdo it at all.
Enjoy yourself, and read the rules.

altaria221
May 23rd, 2009, 06:07 PM
Great to have ya hear. I hope to see a lot of ya'll new people being active in the forums.
(yes im southern and ya'll is correct grammar)

Translator
May 23rd, 2009, 09:40 PM
Welcome to PC Étencille!
Don't forget to read the rules.
I hope you will have a splendid time in here. :)

*~Fireheart~*
May 23rd, 2009, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Entencille!

Hope you read the rules, enjoy the forum and have fun!

Theta Sigma
May 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
Hey, welcome! Electric is my favourite type as well. ^^

Pokedra
May 23rd, 2009, 11:09 PM
You didn't overdo it XD

Welcome to PC Étencille!

Have fun here and make sure you read the rules.

Étencille
May 24th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Everyone is certainly very polite, thank you for your welcomes, all of you!

Predator.
May 24th, 2009, 04:27 AM
I am Étencille, as you can plainly see. nefore you start thinking it, I am not French, I merely have a French name, it is French for Electric. So, you can obviously tell what my favourite type is, right? Anyway... I came here looking to make new friends and battle some people to test out my team. I'll be getting Platinum on Wednesday, which I am looking forwards to immensely.

A few things about me; I enjoy gaming, it is a major pastime of mine; I like reading, I do that quite a lot; I have two dogs, both springers, both hyper, but both are more loyal to me than I could ever ask of them; I also have a cat, but he is relatively indifferent to me; Two brothers, the total opposite of my dogs; And my parents are fantastic.

I am quite sociable, if a bit refined, and I enjoy exploration. I always try to make sure that anyone with me won't get hurt, and I prefer to be in a group, but it's not absoulutely neccessary. Anyway, I look forward to battling/Making friends with you, this looks like an absoulutely wonderful place, almost like a true family.

(I didn't overdo it at all, did I? XD)

Great Intro also with lots of Info. ^_^. Well welcome to PC! Enjoy it here :), No i dont think you overdid it 8D.

Imagine.
May 24th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Hello, Welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay and you've probaly read rules and faq :).