PDA

View Full Version : Meowth's New Pre-Evoloution Discovered! (Japanese: Eneko English: Felinny (Fee-Linny)

WisherWisherWish
May 23rd, 2009, 09:52 AM
http://light.cvgrenier.com/bootleg/fakemons-21.JPG

Yeah, so last night, I was searching for a new Meowth avatar for me (Got this Poochyena one instead), when I came across this picture. I decided to look into it and discovered that this IS a fake Pokemon, but looks pretty good to be a real one.

I discovered it's JAPANESE name, Eneko, so I gave it an English Name, Felinny. It derives from the English word, FELINE.

I wish they would make a Pre-Evoloution form for Meowth, and if they did, to look as good as this. It's perfect. Every detail, from its ears to it's bell.

My guess, this would be a "Baby Pokemon" and learn most of the moves Meowth knows and mores.

Only one question remains, do you like this Pokemon idea?

Alexithymia~
May 23rd, 2009, 10:48 AM
Seriously, your other thread about the same thing is right near this one.
Why didn't you just ask the question there?

KostK2Boss
May 23rd, 2009, 12:45 PM
http://light.cvgrenier.com/bootleg/fakemons-21.JPG
It doesn't look cute to me. It's like some ugly Sailor-Moon-based fairy pet thing. I'm a huge Meowth and Persian fan, but this is just ridiculous with its blushing cheeks and the christmass bell on its neck.

DCstrX
May 23rd, 2009, 12:47 PM
looks possible on serebii.net there is a picture of a purple triceratops that would be an AWESOME pokemon to get.

sanny the hedgehog
May 23rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
yeah i think its a pretty good idea too!
it looks cute, but to me a little bit creepy
but yeah it'd be a good idea
if it was in the game it probably wouldn't be in my party though

Sweet Candace
May 23rd, 2009, 01:06 PM
I don't think it'll be Meowth's pre-evolution. It could be a good idea for a Generation 5 Pokemon, or maybe it might become Meowth's pre-evolution. I don't know.

Callandor
May 23rd, 2009, 02:10 PM
I looked it up on Serebii, which is where you said it was, and it said it was an assumption of Skitty.

stranger
May 23rd, 2009, 02:20 PM
Bit boring if you ask me =/

bit.trip void
May 23rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
OMG, thats so cute. Meowth is one of the few pokemon i remember, and stuff. xD.

Lt_Nite
May 23rd, 2009, 02:31 PM
I personally think it's really cute and seems like it would fit as a Meowth pre-evolution. Nice name ya gave it too! :D

Andcetera
May 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
Iv seen that before, i actually dont like it.
It just looks like meowth only more "chibi"
And without the coin on its forehead.

Gumball Watterson
May 23rd, 2009, 05:55 PM
That is NOT a preevolution of Meowth. That was confirmed to be a fake Pokemon assumed to be Skitty before the 3rd generation. Check out Serebii if you don't believe me.

Next rumor please.

ShinjisLover
May 23rd, 2009, 05:57 PM
It's a fakemon; it's not a new Pokémon. Besides, Eneko has already been taken by Skitty, so. =/ I think it was on Serebii and revealed to just be a fake.

Not only that, but, just by looking at the artwork, you can tell it's fake.

Herald Riddler
May 23rd, 2009, 06:03 PM
This has been a confirmed fakemon for a LONG time, Skitty's name was released before the image was, a member on Smogon created it and said it was real, it is definitely a fakemon, not a Meowth evolution. And Meowth I believe already has a Base Stat Total too low to be allowed as a candidate for a pre evolution. Roselia has a BST of 400, and I think she was pretty close to not getting Budew.

Andcetera
May 23rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
not only by looking at your plane i can see pigeons so shutup pretzel women
That doesnt even make sense.

Lt_Nite
May 23rd, 2009, 06:14 PM
That is NOT a preevolution of Meowth. That was confirmed to be a fake Pokemon assumed to be Skitty before the 3rd generation. Check out Serebii if you don't believe me.

Next rumor please.

He's not trying to say that it's real he said it was fake, he's saying do you like the idea of it. P.S not trying to sound like a jerk :P

Malek Warhawk
May 23rd, 2009, 06:28 PM
I saw that before on Serebii well...
I like my Persian evo idea better....
(In fact, I mostly see pre-evos as absoultly un-needed.)

bgt
May 23rd, 2009, 07:15 PM
Duplicate Topic

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179739