PDA

View Full Version : Hello PC

Zero°
May 23rd, 2009, 03:24 PM
Hi there, my name is Zero, because of my manga character Zero. I enjoy playing games more than anything in this world. My love for gaming has become an uncontrolable obsession in the past four years, actually I've loved playing games ever since I could hold a controller. But I also enjoy drawing, anime is my specialty and I'm pretty good. I'll post some of my work as soon as I find out, or someone teaches me, how.

I hope to meet great friends to talk to, battle with and trade with. And I'm sure that all of the people in this site have a great team of pokemon that can surely smack my team silly :) I also want to meet some skilled hackers, to help me with some of my hacks, X legends and emerald III.

here are some of the games i own:

Pokemon red, yellow, gold, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum.
All Earthbound games
All Zelda games
Super Smash Bros Brawl, Me owns with Lucas and Link
All Fire Emblem games
and some mario games
feel free to contact me, or add me as a friend :)

bit.trip void
May 23rd, 2009, 03:29 PM
Hello there. :) Im new too. Nice to meet you. Have fun around here.

abnegation
May 23rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
Welcome To PC
Make sure you read the rules!!
Believe me they come in handy!
Have fun and what not

Doppelgänger
May 23rd, 2009, 05:05 PM
Hey welcome to the forum =D

Raykon
May 23rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Hey welcome to PC, Read the rules and have fun :)

Hiidoran
May 23rd, 2009, 05:43 PM
It's simple to post a piece of artwork on the internet, Zero. Simply scan it, save it, upload it to a site like Imageshack or Photobucket, then wrap the link to it in image tags here at the community.

Ex. yourlinkwouldgohere.com

Hope you have a wonderful stay, my friend. Enjoy yourself, and know that Hiidoran thinks your choice in gaming is grade "A". ;D

altaria221
May 23rd, 2009, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the PokeCommunity
we are so happy to have ya
have a great time

Zero°
May 23rd, 2009, 06:34 PM
thnx every one, this places rocks :)

Translator
May 23rd, 2009, 08:04 PM
Welcome to PC Zero.! :)
Don't forget to read the rules. :)
Have fun and stay active. :)

lolwut
May 23rd, 2009, 08:11 PM
Im Happy to see a fellow mario/supersmash bros/zelda game fan on here.. welcome to pc.