• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DPPt OW's in 3rd GEn Hacks

Years
Why do people put DPPt OW's in 3rd Gen hacks? It looks completely weird, I mean it's like the main character is a freakishly tall giant. Also, it looks completely off compared to what the hack would look like if the OW's are normal 2 dimensional sprites.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hmm... To be honest, I don't see any hacks with 4th gen OW's. Not straight from the can anyways, care to link us to any?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
It does look weird even when they're shrinked. there is just a feel that doesn't match up.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Maybe they do it because they want to? The alternative would be making the sprites themselves and most people are really bad at spriting.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I know a hack (I think it's called Mitic Island) that has the OWs' size enlarged and so DPPt OWss fit in. Would need a lot more space than normal OWs, but talk about originality.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
They obviously put them in because they like them but I agree they do look weird. The sprite doesn't match the style of anything else.

Back