PDA

View Full Version : Gym Leader? Elite Four? or Champion or Brain?

Keyaki
May 29th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Always wanted to ask this question, if you were in the anime or game or, just in general

What would you wanna be? A Gym Leader, Elite Four Member, Pokemon League Champion, or a Battle Frontier Brain?

Personally for me, its a cross between a Brain, Elite Four and a Gym Leader.

Being a Gym Leader I would be able to have my own gym with the responsibility of taking care of it but on the bright side, I would be able to do anything I want with it.

Being an Elite Four would mean I would be one of the 4 best trainers in the whole region, being specialized in one type though would probably be a drag.

Being a Frontier Brain would mean I would get to have any 3 Pokemon I want, have my own Battle Facility with its own set of rules /gg

Anyway, what would you wanna be?

Inkfingers
May 29th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I'd be that guy who you're friends with and at the end I have these insane pokemon(like a cross between red and wally)

Keyaki
May 29th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I'd be that guy who you're friends with and at the end I have these insane pokemon(like a cross between red and wally)

*sigh* and thats a.... what?

Ayselipera
May 29th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I would either be the last gym leader
or the champion. Only beacause they
both get a lot of recognition.

Limey-chan
May 29th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I'd love to be either a Gym Leader or a member of the Elite Four. That way, if I get beat I don't get replaced like the Champion does.

I'd sway more towards being a Gym Leader, I like the whole concept of handing out badges and having a specific type that i'm regarded the "master" of.

The Dragon Master Is Back
May 29th, 2009, 06:33 PM
I would be a Gy Leader Because That would bejust cool...
Eliete four means you are the best 4 trainers in the reigon but you only have 1 specifictype..
Oh yeah agym leader has to but who cares I sooo want to be a gym leader!
And What type you ask!???
ghost and dark types

white lancer
May 29th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Champion, of course. I wouldn't want to be a Gym Leader or a member of the Elite Four because they have to specialize in a specific type and because it seems that they always need to be available for challenges. I suppose Frontier Brain would be pretty cool although I wouldn't want to be limited to only 3 Pokémon. :-/

Alexithymia~
May 29th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Champion, of course.
Who doesn't want to be the most powerful of the elite 4?
The person people aspire to be, the person people aspire to challenge.

♣Gawain♣
May 30th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Probably an Elite trainer(not included in the 4) and a Professor. Being a professor, you have a lab and observatory.

Wish
May 30th, 2009, 01:56 AM
I'd love to be a brain, because you're an after-game event. XD

I love the fact you run your own facility and, especially in Platinum, look so uber cool. XD

Satoshi Ookami
May 30th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Champion 'cause he has less work then the other ones xD And I could travel as normal trainer

TRUE_INSANE_KING
May 30th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Champion of course. I'd sit and wait in my throne for wannabes to come in and then i'd lay down the pwnage. =< And i'd be able to have any pokemon i want because i'd be champion and people have to listen to me. =3.

The Bringer!
May 30th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I'd want to be neither, actually. Having to constantly answer to pesky challengers and such >_<

If I had to choose, though, I would be a gym leader because I could make my gym puzzle uber hard to get through.

Lynnx
May 30th, 2009, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't want to be any. :< A title would be nice, of course, but I wouldn't have the patience to just sit there and wait for people to come to me. I'd much rather be traveling.