PDA

View Full Version : pokemon that desperetly need evos

Pages : [1] 2

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:18 PM
what pokemon do you think depritly need an evolution?

id say farfetched

Andcetera
May 29th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Dunsparce for sure needs a evo.

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:32 PM
skarmory. skarmory needs an evo. that or a baby form

The Hero Without a Name
May 29th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Luvdisc (into... what? Hopefully its stats won't be completely garbage once it evolves)
Banette (I guess...)
Farfetch'd
Spinda

skarmory. skarmory needs an evo. that or a baby form
Umm... why? Skarmory's stats are already good enough as it is o_o

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Luvdisc (into... what? Hopefully its stats won't be completely garbage once it evolves)
Banette (I guess...)
Farfetch'd
Spinda

Umm... why? Skarmory's stats are already good enough as it is o_o

i personally think banette's fine the way he/she is.

but i agree with luvdisk tho. luvdisks stats are horrible

ravenboy9
May 29th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I think a devo for Pinsir.

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

He's the last cool 1st Gen. Pokemon that Gamefreak has slaughtered with crappy looking evos that look nothing like the Pokemon they evolved from. How would they do a Farfetch'd evo anyway?

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:36 PM

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

He's the last cool 1st Gen. Pokemon that Gamefreak has slaughtered with crappy looking evos that look nothing like the Pokemon they evolved from. How would they do a Farfetch'd evo anyway?

make him a swan like pokemon

The Hero Without a Name
May 29th, 2009, 09:40 PM

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

they'd actually give him good stats. you KNOW it's awful when its highest base stat is 65.

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:47 PM
they'd actually give him good stats. you KNOW it's awful when its highest base stat is 65.

which stat is based at 65?

The Hero Without a Name
May 29th, 2009, 09:48 PM
which stat is based at 65?
Farfetch'd has base 65 Attack. Everything else is lower.

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Farfetch'd has base 65 Attack. Everything else is lower.

oh gawd thats horrible. how could nintendo not even give him an evo for 4th gen.? 2 evos would seem better then 1 for farfetched

The Apprentice™
May 29th, 2009, 09:50 PM
I would like to see a pre form or a evo form of Lapras

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:54 PM
lol how about a baby for of eevee

coolcatkim22
May 29th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Pokemon don't need evos. People just like to come up with evos in hopes that it may some day come true.

It's called being a fan-boy/girl.

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Pokemon don't need evos. People just like to come up with evos in hopes that it may some day come true.

It's called being a fan-boy/girl.

true but dont tell me you dont wanna see some evos or babies of certain pokemon too.

white lancer
May 29th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I'd like to see them lay off of G1 and G2 Pokémon for good, now. They've suffered enough with this latest generation. I suppose some G3 and G4 Pokémon could get a new evolution, although nothing really pops into mind immediately.

Honestly, I think they've really overdone the extra evolutions of Pokémon and they should really scale things back during the next generation. :-/

AuraAshley
May 29th, 2009, 10:39 PM
you know who needs an evo? relicanth

TRUE_INSANE_KING
May 29th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Who knows if this has been said or not.. But. I Think chatot needs an evo. It'd be cool if you could actually use it for something other then singing =<.

coolcatkim22
May 29th, 2009, 10:52 PM
true but dont tell me you dont wanna see some evos or babies of certain pokemon too.

After seeing Piloswine's, Tangela's and Lickitung's evos.

Not in a million years.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
May 30th, 2009, 12:39 AM

NO EVOS FOR FARFETCH'D!

Frickin' enable your reputation so I can +rep you for being the last sane man on earth!

Seriously, look at Farfetch'd. Its a DUCK that fights by hitting people with a LEEK. If you try to top that, you will fail, and therefore ruin its good name for all eternity. Think about it, nobody really cared about Nosepass before Gen IV, but now that fuglymon probopass is here, nobody wants to have anything to do with either of them.

zappyspiker
May 30th, 2009, 03:05 AM
Definatly a baby kangastan, The one in kangastan's pouch isn't really doing much

Ayselipera
May 30th, 2009, 06:19 AM
I feel that almost any pokemon that does not evolve
needs an evolution. There are only a few that I think
don't need one.

Pachireecko
May 30th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Honestly the pokemon that don't have evolutions are unique and mostly don't need evolutions! But if I was to pick I'd say Pachirisu...

Snerd
May 30th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Pachirisu could do with like some giant squirrel evolution (it's a rubbish Pokémon as it is). Other ones I'd say are Tauros, Shuckle and Corsola. But then again, pretty much all of the one evolution Pokémon need a better version.

Ayselipera
May 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I completely agree that Pachirisu needs an evolution.
Its almost like a copy of pickachu, minun, and plusle.

Pokeyomom
May 30th, 2009, 11:21 AM
What? Pachirisu is evolving!

... ... ... ... Congratulations, your Pachirisu still sucks! (Cue the nifty evolution music)

Quite honestly I think they need to leave pokes like Pinsir, Heracross, Skarmory, and all of the other cool single stage evolutions alone! Seriously, it would ruin it not having some cool powerful stage 1's.

After seeing Piloswine's, Tangela's and Lickitung's evos.

Win. +5. Two thumbs up. Gamefreak needs to think of innovative new pokemon. They cant just keep evolving to crap in order to make a buck.

Britney's Circus
May 30th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Jynx and Dunsparce, they arn't very good in battle and Jynx missed out with Magmar and Electabuzz with the Sinnoh evo's so. :/

Satoshi Ookami
May 30th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Sunkern and Sunflora the third evolution stage... their stats are poor and Sunkern is pokemon with the lowest stats of all

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 01:12 PM
pokemon that i think need evos:

lucario(maybe an evolution with a moon stone or whatever)
lapras
dunsparce
skarmory
baby form of eevee
a ghost,dragon,flying,bug,etc. form of eevee
baby form of scyther(seeing as magmar and electabuzz have baby forms and evos)
different evo for dragonair
another evo of burmy
a male evolution of combee

ShadowYashi
May 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Jynx and Dunsparce, they arn't very good in battle and Jynx missed out with Magmar and Electabuzz with the Sinnoh evo's so. :/ Oh God no! Electivire looks fine, but Magmortar, Rypherior. Lickylicky and Tangrowth are such eyes sores to look at!

There was no point in giving Licktung, Ryhdon, Magmar and Electebuzz evolutions. They evolved Pokemon that didn't need evolutions, Just so they could be stronger? Give me a break! They were fine as they were and What is the reason you need evolve Jynx and Dunsparce anyway?

That's like giving Raichu another Evolution, it serves no purpose! Pachirisu is fine having no evolved form, same goes for Minun, Plusle, Chatot and Farfetch'd and all those oter Pokemon with no evolutions, sure their in game stats suck, but if the evolve, do you honestly think they'll be any better than their previous forms? Gamefreak would probably just screw up their evolutions and make them fugly anyway =.=

A Baby form of Kangaskhan and Lapras sounds cute, but I wouldn't want them to pre evolve or evolve them, they don't need it.

Lucario has Riolu, it doesn't need to be evolved again. Same goes for Scyther and Scizor. Skarmory doesn't need an evolved form

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 01:41 PM
personally i dont see whats wrong with magmar and electabuzz's evos. i think they look ok i guess

ShadowYashi
May 30th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I know this is a very superficial and shallow reason to dislike them, but as I stated above I think Magmortar, Rypherior, Lickylicky, Probobass, and Tangrowth look ugly as hell. Electivire looks cool, I don't mind it, but its the others I can't stand.

White Glint
May 30th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Not sure if stated, but I'd SURE AS HELL like to see a Skarmory evo.
EDIT: I saw the post. But I'd STILL like to see one, even though they don't need one.

And maybe, just mabye, GIVE US A LEGENDARY THAT ACTUALLY HAS EVOLVED FORMS!

white lancer
May 30th, 2009, 02:00 PM
What? Pachirisu is evolving!

... ... ... ... Congratulations, your Pachirisu still sucks! (Cue the nifty evolution music)

Quite honestly I think they need to leave pokes like Pinsir, Heracross, Skarmory, and all of the other cool single stage evolutions alone! Seriously, it would ruin it not having some cool powerful stage 1's.

Win. +5. Two thumbs up. Gamefreak needs to think of innovative new pokemon. They cant just keep evolving to crap in order to make a buck.

Exactly. It seems as though the reason they made so many new evolutions in G4 is because they completely ran out of good ideas...and they were too lazy to make designs that actually look good. I think they ruined tons of the original Pokémon with this latest generation and I'd just as soon pretend those extra evolutions never existed.

~Frozen Darkness~
May 30th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I think Dunsparce could use an evo, and maybe Ledian, and.....maybe.......Rotom? I mean, Rotom's not legendary, it's not like they couldn't evolve it.

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
ariados needs an evolution badly. you know to raise its horrible stats.

p0k3M0nMast4r
May 30th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Sableye of course, how can you forget him?

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 02:27 PM
hmm a male evo for combee? i mean combee male is more common then combee female.

Niprop
May 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
A farfetch'd evolution at this point is... Far-fetched. Heh.

Perhaps Luvdisk could use an evolution but I cringe at the possibilities Gamefreak might come up with...

Pachirisu, I think... Well, I don't really care for the thing much, and I can't think of something Pachirisu could evolve into.

Pinsir needs SOMETHING to differ it from Heracross, seeing as it's practically a weaker version of the blue beetle.

I know this is a very superficial and shallow reason to dislike them, but as I stated above I think Magmortar, Rypherior, Lickylicky, Probobass, and Tangrowth look ugly as hell. Electivire looks cool, I don't mind it, but its the others I can't stand. True, Magmortar (though to tell you the truth, Magmar wasn't the prettiest thing around either), Probobass, Tangrowth and friends are the most hideous things around, but they were necessary (accept for rhyperior). What's not necessary is an evolution for Scarmory, or Heracross, seeing as they're already super powerful.

dragonsrule
May 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Farfectch'd is the only one, I hope Lapras and Pinsir don't get any since I think they're best left alone.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 30th, 2009, 02:43 PM
I should smash Nintendo for not making a Kangaskhan Pre evolution. I dont think any more POkemon need an evolution or pre evolution

:t354:TG

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 02:49 PM
maybe an evo to lucario? like evolve it with a moon stone or something?

coolcatkim22
May 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Stats this and stats that.
Do you guys care about the Pokemon or about the battling?

Lt_Nite
May 30th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Personally I don't like the ideas of new evolutions or pre evolutions, I thought some in Gen IV were a little, meh. I think a lot of pokemon should just be left alone and are fine the way they are, but that's just my opinion.

BHwolfgang
May 30th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Everything should stay the same. Even if the stats are crappy, one could always raise it.

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 06:12 PM
only pokemon that rly need evos are the ones with extremly bad stats

BHwolfgang
May 30th, 2009, 06:47 PM
only pokemon that rly need evos are the ones with extremly bad stats Those who have really bad stats already have an evolution.

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Those who have really bad stats already have an evolution.

does dunsparce of shuckle or pachiruisu have an evo? i think not.

coolcatkim22
May 30th, 2009, 08:08 PM
I don't see the point.
You're not improving a Pokemon with bad stats by giving them a evolution with good stats.
You're just making the Pokemon tranparent and replacing it with another Pokemon that lacks originallity.

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I don't see the point.
You're not improving a Pokemon with bad stats by giving them a evolution with good stats.
You're just making the Pokemon tranparent and replacing it with another Pokemon that lacks originallity.

ok what is your problem? cant you see that if you give a poke a new evo its(the original poke) will be somewhat more powerful?

Ninja Caterpie
May 30th, 2009, 08:32 PM
No.

It's the new Pokemon that's more powerful, and the old one that gets forgotten.

I mean, back in Gen III, everyone knew Magby and Magmar. But now? Who cares! It's just Magmortar!

And Shuckle has Base 255 in BOTH defences. Any higher in any other stats and it would just be way overpowered.

SwellowX
May 30th, 2009, 09:33 PM
i thing Steelix and Lucario need evos nah really i think Farfetch'd and Dunspace and also Shuckle defence is good on Shuckle but its attack is crap

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 10:03 PM
i thing Steelix and Lucario need evos nah really i think Farfetch'd and Dunspace and also Shuckle defence is good on Shuckle but its attack is crap

if they evolve steelix itll become uber i think

shuckle and farfetch'd i agree with maybe an evo to quilfish? or even quagsire

Sweet Jasmine
May 30th, 2009, 11:40 PM
I want Miltank to evolve into a big Miltank LOL!

Satoshi Ookami
May 30th, 2009, 11:51 PM
If Shuckle has better Attack stat he would be totally awesome...
And Luc? If Luc has evolution he would be uber with a huge stats better then 50% legends and I don't think it's possible. Compare it to Metagross he has base 600 and that's equal to some legends and he's third evolution state he gained 120 stat points from Metang. And since Luc has 525 and his evolution state would gain 120 points as well he'll have 645! And that's too much

AuraAshley
May 30th, 2009, 11:58 PM
If Shuckle has better Attack stat he would be totally awesome...
And Luc? If Luc has evolution he would be uber with a huge stats better then 50% legends and I don't think it's possible. Compare it to Metagross he has base 600 and that's equal to some legends and he's third evolution state he gained 120 stat points from Metang. And since Luc has 525 and his evolution state would gain 120 points as well he'll have 645! And that's too much

well why not make lucario evolve into a legendary pokemon? theres no rule saying a regular pokemon cannot evolve into a legendary.

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 12:08 AM
As for me I'd like Lucario to be legend but I don't think it'd possible :(

DoodleZ
May 31st, 2009, 12:38 AM
Yeah Probably Pachirisu..
But id love to know how a Tangela evo would look like
That pokemon is so weird :S

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 12:40 AM
Yeah Probably Pachirisu..
But id love to know how a Tangela evo would look like
That pokemon is so weird :S
Ya mean Tangrowth is weird? :D

DoodleZ
May 31st, 2009, 12:42 AM
Ya mean Tangrowth is weird? :D

*Opening Serebii pokedex*
OMFG WTH IS THAT

btw why is Lucario so popular

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 12:44 AM
I don't like Tan as well it's just bigger Tangela
Why is Luc popular? I don't know maybe because of 8th movie?

DoodleZ
May 31st, 2009, 12:46 AM
I don't like Tan as well it's just bigger Tangela
Why is Luc popular? I don't know maybe because of 8th movie?
Didnt see any movies except Lugia :D
which is ultra kewl btw.

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 12:49 AM
I see xD
By the way when I saw your signature I'm wondering how could Raichu's evo be looking

DoodleZ
May 31st, 2009, 12:55 AM
I see xD
By the way when I saw your signature I'm wondering how could Raichu's evo be looking
If Raichu had another evo it would be a legendary because his awesomeness can get the world to explode.
Raichu Rulz :P

Master Terrador
May 31st, 2009, 01:11 AM
If Shuckle...Lucario...or Steelix evolve...They would become Uber...Skarmory's good enough as is...

Personally...The New evos of old pokemon...I Found unoriginal...(Except Weavile...I Love Weavile...) So...I Think that any more new Evos would either be...
A.Unessisary...
B.Ugly...
C.VERY Unorigonal and end up looking like an enlarged version of the original concept...

coolcatkim22
May 31st, 2009, 03:26 AM
ok what is your problem? cant you see that if you give a poke a new evo its(the original poke) will be somewhat more powerful?

All Pokemon are powerful in some way or another.
Besides, power isn't the most important thing in the world.

PalkiaSpace
May 31st, 2009, 09:01 AM
you know how in gen 1 and gen 2 they had seaKing and kingdra, (and some others)
why don't they split the evos like gardevoir and gallade?

Seaking + Seaqueen = Goldeen
Kingdra + Queendra = Horsea

Gusxx1
May 31st, 2009, 09:04 AM
All Pokemon are powerful in some way or another.
Besides, power isn't the most important thing in the world.

When comparing Farfetch'd i don't think so haha. Thats one pokemon that REALLY needs an evolution.

coolcatkim22
May 31st, 2009, 09:15 AM
When comparing Farfetch'd i don't think so haha. Thats one pokemon that REALLY needs an evolution.

Or, you know, you could just not use farfetch'd for battles.
You don't necessarily have to use every Pokemon in a battle.

Gusxx1
May 31st, 2009, 09:34 AM
Or, you know, you could just not use farfetch'd for battles.
You don't necessarily have to use every Pokemon in a battle.

Well yes of course. But whats the point of keeping it in a PC, We are playing a game after all. Surely it would rather be out battling(Assuming on a anime stand point, not a game stand point). And that is why it needs an evolution.

RaikaCastillo
May 31st, 2009, 09:35 AM
Sableye
Mawile
Dunsparce
Pachirisu
Chatot

TaintedGear
May 31st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Farfetch'd was first gen? i thought he was johto(second gen).. anyways im basically against new evolution for any 1st, 2nd gen pokemon, they are fine as is, i don't even like they made scyther - that red thing.. in second gen scyther is my fav pokemon and probably didnt need an evo with its already amazing speed + slash, some new (gen 3/4) that i'd like to see evolve are:
pachirusu.. and.. yea thats it, imo it needs something to differentiate it from the other electrical rodents. Legendary evolutions/evolutionizing into a legendary? Umm.. Legends are supposed to stay the same.. thusly they are a legend because they are so powerful and don't change.. a legendary that evolutionizes would be weak at its first "level" and most likely, unless its next evo has uber stats(like really uber) who is gonna train it when they can get.. lets say a Lugia which already has awesome stats and doesnt need to be trained that much

redragon94
May 31st, 2009, 10:14 AM
No.

It's the new Pokemon that's more powerful, and the old one that gets forgotten.

I mean, back in Gen III, everyone knew Magby and Magmar. But now? Who cares! It's just Magmortar!

And Shuckle has Base 255 in BOTH defences. Any higher in any other stats and it would just be way overpowered.

not true..is like magikarp and gyarados.
magikarp is a complete retard but since it evolves into a gyarados, peoples will train him, and will consider him a legend. i personally think that magikarp kicks asses if you use him the right way

i mean, if I see a dunspace, i would even bother capuring him coz is weak, but if he had a super amazing evolution, then i would consider him more as is a begining of something great.

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 10:31 AM
Sableye
Mawile
Dunsparce
Pachirisu
Chatot
Cool choices but I don't think Sableye needs. It doesn't have weakness so it's good as it is now

titodsik1
May 31st, 2009, 10:33 AM
I will really like pinsir to have an evolution also tauros would be what i will waiting for I love tauros I think that the pokemon that dont evolve most of the time tend to be forgotten there are a lot of pokemon that didnt evolve but now they have evolutions so I think it will only be fair to us to see them evolve also and other eevee evolutions lol I love eevee

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah another Eeveelution :)
We can only guess which types will be next :)

redragon94
May 31st, 2009, 10:45 AM
also i would be nice to see a whole new pokemon by breeding minum and pluse, maybe called neutral or something, also yeah, a baby or evo of pinsir would be nice since they gave one to schyter
about eevee, yeah they have to finish what they have starter, the already made a electric, fire, water, physic, dark, ice and leaf type, what can i expect next is a dragon and ghost type, and maybe a baby form xD

and what about seviper and zangoose?

Satoshi Ookami
May 31st, 2009, 10:49 AM
I think because of their rivalry it'd be pretty dangerous to make evolution form of Seviper or Zangoose.
But I like idea of Neutral it sound pretty funny and cool

xxshiny_umbreonXX
May 31st, 2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah...pachurisu needs an evolution. My Pachurisu is level 100 but she's still not as strong as i hoped she'd be.

redragon94
May 31st, 2009, 10:51 AM
I think because of their rivalry it'd be pretty dangerous to make evolution form of Seviper or Zangoose.
But I like idea of Neutral it sound pretty funny and cool

lolz!! what about a baby form of absol, that would look nice, definitely!
and talking about cute baby forms, i would like to see an angry baby form of mankey, just for a change lolz!

AuraAshley
May 31st, 2009, 12:31 PM
oh oh you know what would be good? a baby form of the legendaries. true legendaries cant evolve but who said they cant have baby forms? or maybe even an evo to castform?

titodsik1
May 31st, 2009, 01:00 PM
what do you guys think about an aerodactyle evolution or maybe even a lapras or tropius evolution

AuraAshley
May 31st, 2009, 01:06 PM
what do you guys think about an aerodactyle evolution or maybe even a lapras or tropius evolution

if you evolve lapras itll become an uber tropius seems like it needs an evo or maybe even a baby form. as for aerodactyl i think an evo for him would be pretty good

ShinjisLover
May 31st, 2009, 01:09 PM
I don't think any Pokémon desperately need an evolution. They're fine the way they are.

coolcatkim22
May 31st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Well yes of course. But whats the point of keeping it in a PC, We are playing a game after all. Surely it would rather be out battling(Assuming on a anime stand point, not a game stand point). And that is why it needs an evolution.

You could use it for contests or non-competitive battles.

Gusxx1
May 31st, 2009, 06:34 PM
You could use it for contests or non-competitive battles.

Good point, I actually completely forgot about that. I'm just more of a battling person. Well i can see your side now :) But i still think that game freak was cruel to Farfetch'd and therefore still think it needs an evolution.

AuraAshley
May 31st, 2009, 06:39 PM
i still think that shuckle needs an evo. but when it evolves dont raise its defense.

BHwolfgang
May 31st, 2009, 07:24 PM
oh oh you know what would be good? a baby form of the legendaries. true legendaries cant evolve but who said they cant have baby forms? or maybe even an evo to castform? Manaphy and Phione is enough. Legendary Pokémons aren't suppose to have alternate forms of them out there, excluding Deoxys. They are one-of-a-kind. When they are created, they stick to that original form.

i still think that shuckle needs an evo. but when it evolves dont raise its defense. Shuckles has amazing defense stats. There's no need to give it an evolution when it already serves a purpose.

FalconJoker
May 31st, 2009, 07:41 PM
lol how about a baby for of eevee

No way. Eevee has seen enough attention, and in my opinion, too much.

Farfetch'd (if done right) would be a great candidate for a new evo (or at least some stat change).

Another Pokemon I'd personally like to see get another Evo would be Rapidash. I love that fiery horse Pokemon (also, some love in the stats and movepool department wouldn't hurt! >.<)

AuraAshley
May 31st, 2009, 08:11 PM
hm or an evo of quilfish. that pokemon has no attention and not very good stats.

Miss Soupy
June 1st, 2009, 04:21 AM
Hm... Maybe Dunsparce? I'm fine with no changes, but, like... Iunno. Dunsparce just seemed to be so unloved. xD;;

pokerus34
June 1st, 2009, 04:25 AM
Dunsparce... Yeah...

Dunsparce is a cute Pokemon... But mainly unloved... :(

I wish Dunsparce would evolve soon . :)

Acoustic Insanity
June 1st, 2009, 06:34 AM
Dunsparce would lose so much coolness if it gets an evo, but it really needs it. -_-

Pachirisu, Corsola and Farfetch'd could use evos, but I can't really think of any kind of evo for them.

I've always imagined weird evos for Sunflora and Tangela. Since the latter came true, maybe the former wouldn't be that odd after all. XD

ravenboy9
June 1st, 2009, 08:43 PM
I beleive if Rapidash gets an evo, Gamefreak will probaly make it a unicorn.

RYOUKI
June 1st, 2009, 09:12 PM
I beleive if Rapidash gets an evo, Gamefreak will probaly make it a unicorn.
Rapidash is already unicorn. Look at his horn.

Spinda, Qwuilfish, oh and Luvdisc. Gamefreak makes many Water pokemon which turns out to be useless.

BliT
June 1st, 2009, 09:31 PM
What about Muk :P
That slimey Pkmn
It's just fun messing with your heads :D

Inferno1
June 1st, 2009, 10:08 PM
Pinser needs a evolve
Skarmory needs a evolve or pre evolve
Torkoal Needs an evolve
Dude above im all for Muk Evolve but what would it evolve into a even bigger bunch of sludge

miahglaceo4
June 14th, 2009, 04:24 AM
mawile defo needs an evo.
skarmory and lapras need pre evos.
possibly sableye.

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 14th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Tauros needs something along with Pinsir and Kangaskhan. I know I am really into Safari Zone Pokemon. Its just something I love.

*Nayz*
June 14th, 2009, 04:41 AM
None of them need it, but the only one I thought of was Pachirisu.

Farfetch'd is just fine the way it is. I agree with others who said the Gen IV evos of earlier pokemon was a bad idea. They look terrible and really I don't care much for the good majority of Gen IV pokes.

Dawn's Hat
June 14th, 2009, 04:47 AM
A Zangoose baby-style Pokemon would be good, and I'm sure that a baby Seviper can be done too.

Not all Pokemon need evolutions - look at Porygon's. They may have decent stats but they look awful and have ruined Porygon for me.

Pekin
June 14th, 2009, 04:57 AM
If they could make some decent-looking evolutions in the next generation instead of the ugly ones, they made for Tangela, Rhydon, Murkrow, Piloswine and Lickitung, I would love to see Corsola evolve. Maybe Dunsparce and Qwilfish, too, but they already have decent base stats.

Dawn's Hat
June 14th, 2009, 05:04 AM
I don't mind Mamoswine that much. But I agree with all the others.

Silvergale
June 14th, 2009, 03:24 PM
I think Pachirisu is one Pokemon that definitely needs something to evolve into. It's too cute and useless as it is now. >.< BLECH!

sabrina_diamond
June 14th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Farfetched, Skamory, Lapras, Pinsir and Tauros seriously need evolutions, I mean, come on, It's been over 4 games and they still don't have pre-volutions or another toughter form? I didn't think Magmar needed an evolution, it's as... ok looking as it is

white lancer
June 14th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Farfetched, Skamory, Lapras, Pinsir and Tauros seriously need evolutions, I mean, come on, It's been over 4 games and they still don't have pre-volutions or another toughter form? I didn't think Magmar needed an evolution, it's as... ok looking as it is

Why does everything need an evolution? What's wrong with having Pokémon that are only a single stage? That's pretty unique now.

Incidentally, Skarmory was G2.

Arle Kaa-kun
June 15th, 2009, 03:12 AM
A pre-evolution for Plusle and Minun so you can breed them and get the pre-evo and certain requirements met will make them evolve into Plusle or Minun.

Male Combee also need an evolution. It's unfair how the god-rare female Combee gets to evolve.

Prince of Cats
June 15th, 2009, 03:41 AM
I don't think any Pokemon desperately needs an evolution, but I would like to see one for Farfetch'd or maybe even Tauros!! Khangaskhan could also use a pre-evo and maybe even an evo.

Satoshi Ookami
June 15th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Khangaskhan could also use a pre-evo and maybe even an evo.
He kinda has evo xD in his pocket :)
It's just not named xD

HamsterPants
June 15th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Dunsparce would lose so much coolness if it gets an evo, but it really needs it. -_-

Dunsparce is my favorite pokemon for use in competitive battles, it is fine the way it is, and it serves it's purpose, if it gets an evo then people will start paying attention to it, and it will be less unique.

I care so much about Dunsparce staying the way that it is, that if it ever does get an evo I may stop liking pokemon for ever.

The Bringer!
June 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Dunsparce is my favorite pokemon for use in competitive battles, it is fine the way it is, and it serves it's purpose, if it gets an evo then people will start paying attention to it, and it will be less unique.

I care so much about Dunsparce staying the way that it is, that if it ever does get an evo I may stop liking pokemon for ever.
I totally agree with you =D
Dunsparce is one of my favorites because no one else seems to like it!

As for ones that need evos, why not chimecho? It could evolve into one of those paper lanturn thingies or somethin'.

Superjub
June 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Pokemon that come to mind which need evos are:
Luvdisc (only useful for heart scales, IMO. :\)
Pachirisu (flying squirrel, perhaps? XD)
Banette (it doesn't need one, but since it was kinda Dusclops counterpart in Ruby/Sapphire, it would be fair for it to get one. :\)
Pinsir (Scyther got one...>_>)
Jynx (Again, Magmar and Electabuzz got one...)
I'll think of more, later. XD

Lycaeus
June 16th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I think Tauros/Miltank either need a pre-evo or a evo. Um, another one would be Jynx lol.

Gordonator123
June 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
camerupt needs an evo,kecleon needs an evo,dunsparce also,lapras needs a pre evo,and absol needs an evolution or pre evolution

A pre-evolution for Plusle and Minun so you can breed them and get the pre-evo and certain requirements met will make them evolve into Plusle or Minun.

Male Combee also need an evolution. It's unfair how the god-rare female Combee gets to evolve.
I agree maybe he can become the drone bee or something

pokemon that i think need evos:

lucario(maybe an evolution with a moon stone or whatever)
lapras
dunsparce
skarmory
baby form of eevee
a ghost,dragon,flying,bug,etc. form of eevee
baby form of scyther(seeing as magmar and electabuzz have baby forms and evos)
different evo for dragonair
another evo of burmy
a male evolution of combee
I agree maybe for dragonair the can make an evolution with the dragon scale or another item,but make the evolution like dragonair.( no arms or legs just a snake or something)

salmence33
June 16th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Pokemon that come to mind which need evos are:
Luvdisc (only useful for heart scales, IMO. :\)
Pachirisu (flying squirrel, perhaps? XD)
Banette (it doesn't need one, but since it was kinda Dusclops counterpart in Ruby/Sapphire, it would be fair for it to get one. :\)
Pinsir (Scyther got one...>_>)
Jynx (Again, Magmar and Electabuzz got one...)
I'll think of more, later. XD

actually pinsir was more paired to heracross

ATM the Mudkip
June 16th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Dunsparce, Sableye, Mawile(if one has an evo, the other needs one too), Luvdisk, and Pinsir.

V i n c æ n t
June 17th, 2009, 07:53 AM
I'd like a dunsparce's evo , perhaps a dragon type monsters !!
And then tauros , miltank, farfetch'd , plusle&minun , altaria , tropius.

Rakki-neko
June 17th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I think Dunsparce Defiently needs an evolution. It would be cool to have something like a Serene Grace Normal/Dragon.
also Mawile, Sableye, Farfetch'd (don't kill me! O.O) with like a double wielding Duck with Leeks, umm... Luvdics defiently, I think it might be worst than Magikarp but I will probably be corrected.

Flashpoint
June 17th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I would say tentacruel hes been in pokemon all this time and still no third evolution

©ereal Killer
June 17th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Meowth needs a baby form! :3
And Jynx! Ugh... it cereally needs a makeover :P
An evolution! Which makes it less freakier!

Cornelius
June 17th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Lapras, Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, and Kangaskhan (baby pre-evolution) just to name a few.
But I believe that Taurus and Miltank need a pre-evolution Pokemon that could evolve into one or the other based on gender.

Haza
June 17th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Sableye/Spiritomb

Dunsparce

Qwilfish

Mawile

Luvdisc

Deputy
June 18th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Not all Pokemon need evolutions - look at Porygon's. They may have decent stats but they look awful and have ruined Porygon for me.

Your opinion, I never felt much for the Porygon line untill Porygon-Z got revealed, who i think is awesome.

The important pokemon have all been named. Heracross/Pinsir could have one simular to Scizor, with no increase in stats but just to give us more options.

Ledian needs an evo, his concept is cool and should be expanded upon. Same with Farfetch'd and Dunsparce.

Dugtrio could have one, Magneton got one so it shouldn't be impossible.

Yaliw
June 18th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Luvdisc needs to evolve into some totally-wicked-awesome-rofcoptor-pokemon-of-win!

at level 99 let it evolve into "Deathmachine"

Water/Dragon type with over 900HPs and..and.. sorry, got carried away

Yes Luvdisc and that idiot bird pokemon.

Could Pinsir and Jynx get an evolution too please.

I mean if misdreavus can get an evolution then so should those two.

Oh and lastly, Seadra wants a split evolution into a Water/Fire type thats based on Steam. Think about it, it would be cool

TentacruelZ
June 18th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Qwuilfish and Corsola and Luvdisk should have evos and dont forget Relicanth

Yaliw you are right about Jynx evo cuz Electrabuzz and magmar got evos and their all similiar so unfair

Ice Grimm
June 19th, 2009, 06:06 AM
I know Shellder evolves into Cloyster, but it would be totally awesome if Cloyster evolves into something

wnxvale
June 20th, 2009, 10:24 AM
pinsir,absol,castform,shuckle,aerodactyl,granbull, just to name a few

Starsky
June 21st, 2009, 07:55 AM
How come no one thought of furret it needs an evolution.

dark_giratina
June 21st, 2009, 08:02 AM
I think PLusle and Minun should be evolved

Plusle- Timus
Minun-Dividus

something like that:)

templekeeper
June 21st, 2009, 08:05 AM
When I fight with Cherrim, I badly wish I could have a stat boost. Then again, a more beefed-up Cherrim would conquer double-battles...

Munch Dog
June 21st, 2009, 08:14 AM
I didn't really like most of the evolutions they added in gen IV, but I guess I wouldn't be totally against it, it's not like I HAVE to make them evolve into the new forms.

dark_giratina
June 21st, 2009, 08:26 AM
I used to think Onix needed an evolution, then Steelix came.I dont think it needs one anymore:)

Turke
June 29th, 2009, 02:10 PM
There aren't any pokemon that desperately need evolutions, but I would say to give new evolutions to the original Kanto starters...

Pan!ko
June 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Stantler, Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, shuckle, wow i just realised they're all 2nd gen. All the 1st wild pokemon from all the series, raticate, furret, linoone and whatever bidoof's evolution was.

Charmageddon
June 30th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Furret/Linoone/Raticate/Bilbarel do NOT need evolutions. They're low-level fodder for the first half of the game, they're meant to be rubbish! There's no need to make EVERY pokemon suitable for competitive gaming. Same goes for Farfetch'd and Dunsparce etc., they're filler pokemon to add to the scenery. Farfetch'd is a badass duck as he is, he doesn't need to be ruined for the sake of the metagame. Some pokemon are meant to be crap, it would be a terrible game if it wasn't like that.

Azumi
June 30th, 2009, 09:12 AM
I've had it.

Seriously, why does everything have to evolve or get a pre-evolution? Every Pokemon LIVES for a purpose, for battling, for collecting, for item, for beauty. They won't die if you don't give them evolutions.

Look at Lucario. Isn't it liked so much it's really getting overrated now? Why DOES it need an evolution anyway? Lucario is fine. I bet if they give it an evolution, people are gonna complain that it's so ugly and just leave it to rot in the box.

And when I continue reading posts in this thread, there are some suggestions that make me laugh. Pre-evolutions for legendaries? Bah! Look at Phione. I have seen complains about Phione being useless. If we give the fandom another legendary pre-evolution, I don't know what would happen to the fandom.

To conclude, we don't need evolutions for the Pokemon. They just need a purpose for being in the Pokemon world, and that is enough.

Now people are gonna downrep me for this~ I might even get proved wrong~ *shot*

Redstar
June 30th, 2009, 12:19 PM
It seriously amuses me that so many people want evolutions to "boost the stats" of "weak Pokemon". That's the same mentality that us first-geners had in that "high levels" automatically equaled power. Just give us infinite Rare Candies and we'd be invincible!

It wasn't as simple as that... Gen 2 rolled around and we learned our lesson. And you know what? The Pokemon that sucked, we bred. We spent time breeding different Pokemon over generations to get weak Pokemon to a competitive state... And it was fun. So maybe all of you seeqs should learn your lesson and suck it up, or just take the time to breed.

Ineffable~
June 30th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Dunsparce, Skarmory, and Slowking would be practically über if they had evolutions. SO THEY SHOULD DO IT!!! Houndoom also seems nice. But then again, these Pokémon don't need evolutions, but it'd be nice.

Look at Lucario. Isn't it liked so much it's really getting overrated now? Why DOES it need an evolution anyway? Lucario is fine. I bet if they give it an evolution, people are gonna complain that it's so ugly and just leave it to rot in the box. You're right. Lucario should never evolve. It would be ridiculous.

I have seen complains about Phione being useless. If we give the fandom another legendary pre-evolution, I don't know what would happen to the fandom. One problem. Phione isn't a pre-evolution.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0
June 30th, 2009, 04:04 PM
sigh
A pokemon that needs an evolution is skarmaormy
I mean come on
A giant metallic bird would be awesome!!!

*Charizard*
June 30th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I think Lapras needs a pre evolution form

derozio
July 1st, 2009, 04:30 AM
I seriously think that ARCANINE should evolve by some way. Now some of you may think 'ARCANINE!!! HE'S ALREADY AT 555 BASE TOTAL! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE SUGGESTING AN EVO TO SOME POKEMON LIKE THAT!!!?!?'. Before you may say this plese read what I am about to write: Arcanine was a pokemon which was originally designed in such a way that it was a pokemon with stats that are unlike other pokemon's stats. He was thought to be included as a legendary but this idea was dropped. He was made a simple pokemon with stats that are a little below the legendaries and having a 'not so good' moveset. He was not used a lot even though it had strong stats. You can say that I took pity on poor Arcanine or can say anything but I SERIOUSLY think that he needs an EVOLUTION!!!(If you think that I like arcanine then you are right XD!)

Missingno.7-4468
July 1st, 2009, 10:03 AM
Personally I think that Kangaskhan needs an pre-evo, I just get really uncomfortable seeing a baby Kangaskhan with another baby Kangaskhan in its pouch.

feraligator97
July 2nd, 2009, 08:40 AM
stanler needs an evolution

Tornado2552
July 2nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
skarmory and lapras need pre-evos

Robot From Heaven
July 2nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
maybe a Tauros or a Kangastan Pre-evoltion???

brit13444
July 2nd, 2009, 11:51 AM
Miltank totally needs an evo. I mean..Miltank is absolutely cool the way she is....but she could have an evo like "Milbelle" or something of the bally sort. It would have to....of course....be "farm based" and....of course....learn or know Milk Drink A.K.A.....THE BEST MOVE EVER!

AuraAshley
July 2nd, 2009, 06:47 PM
maybe a different evo for riolu. like maybe if you give him a moon stone he evolves into something besides lucario. sort of like eevee.

.little monster
July 2nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
maybe a different evo for riolu. like maybe if you give him a moon stone he evolves into something besides lucario. sort of like eevee.
They wouldn't do that. This is because Riolu and a moon stone already exist in the same game. Same reason why they didn't make Eevee evolve with a Moon or Sun Stone, the Moon Stone was in the same generation as Eevee.

Dunsparce needs one, I mean just look at the tiny thing! If you step on it, it dies. Seriously, give it one. It is weak and annoying. :|

Reirel Erneth
July 5th, 2009, 03:48 AM
I would like to see Pachirisu evolves!
And Absol's baby form.
And Delibird Evo too.
Well, also Farfecth'd. I guess
Or a flying type Eeveelution? And fighting type too...

But on second thought I think I love Pachi the way it is now... cute and charming.

And I had a thought maybe all legendary pokemons could have baby form? That's absolutely impossible.
I would like to see them is it's possible though....

[QUOTE=.Fukari;4806814]I've had it.

Seriously, why does everything have to evolve or get a pre-evolution? Every Pokemon LIVES for a purpose, for battling, for collecting, for item, for beauty. They won't die if you don't give them evolutions.

I think you're right.
Sure I would like to see some pokemon evolves, plainly amazing, I guess. But not all pokemons need an evo. I think it's up to the pokemons whether they want to evolve or not. Like Ash's Pikachu. I dont want my Pachirisu to evolve too. I loved him the way he is....

Really. Lots of people here thinks that Pachirisu needs an evo.

But I don't really think so! I love Pachirisu because he's awesomely cute. And what if he evolves and lose his cuteness?
I think I wouldn't like the evo form of Pachi-kun. He's too cute, really..

derozio
July 5th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Really. Lots of people here thinks that Pachirisu needs an evo.

But I don't really think so! I love Pachirisu because he's awesomely cute. And what if he evolves and lose his cuteness?
I think I wouldn't like the evo form of Pachi-kun. He's too cute, really..
What IF pachi evolves and doesn't loses its cuteness? It can get a cute evolution too! I too am one of the people who think that pachirisu need an evo.

Superspaztastic13
July 5th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Jynx needs an evo - I mean Magmar and Electabuzz both got the evos and they left Jynx

What was with that? I mean come on it even had Snow and Hail coming down in the New games! They couldn't think of an evo for it?!?

I would of called it Hexed

Ecks-Dee
July 5th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I think Absol need a prevo and an evo. I think it looks like the middle of an evolution line, and the idea of a baby Absol is so cute! X3

brit13444
July 5th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Miltank does. I am waiting patiently even though it is cool the way it is now. It also needs a prevo/baby.

peteron85
July 11th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Pre evos for lapras, and tropius. Luvdisk sucks and needs an evo. I also want to see a pre evo or an evolution for tauros, and shukkle

Trainer 11
July 11th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I think Banette needs an evo because Dusclops was given one, but not Banette. I also think Jynx needs one too. But I've really been waiting for a Kangaskhan pre evo because of the baby in it's pouch! Also a Lapras pre evo would be nice.

ChronicEdge
July 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I think that no existing Pokemon need new evolutions. It's freegin' ridiculous. Mr. Mime was fine, Togetic was fine, Sudowoodo was fine, Lickitung was fine...

...The list goes on.

Wings Don't Cry
July 12th, 2009, 12:10 AM
I think Plusle and Minun should have a pre-evolution and have the pre-evolution evolve into either one

Kirbychu
July 12th, 2009, 12:16 AM
I'm positive I'm not the first to mention Pinser. I also would love to see a Crawdaunt evo. =P

redragon94
August 10th, 2009, 03:40 AM
bumz thread (wow, i saved this thread, 2 days leff, and it wud have been dead)

August 10th, 2009, 04:31 AM
I think Plusle and Minun should have a pre-evolution and have the pre-evolution evolve into either one

hellz no

Plusle and Minun are about as strong as a puddle of vomit as it is, so how ridiculously underpowered would a prevo be?

Niprop
August 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Farfetch'd can't have an evolution, he's supposed to be the pinnacle of failure, and if he had an evo that actually made him worth while, he'd no longer be fail, and all the big flying types like Staraptor and Pigeot would need to find a new poké to pick on.

Luvdisk does need SOMETHING to keep it from being ridiculed as the worst thing to happen since war, but I can't honestly think of any evolutions for it. Do we make it bigger, give it tentacles, do a Magneton and mash three of them together, make fire spout from the top of it's head, make it look fat, or stick a wig on it and call it a day?

And Ditto...What whould be the point of an evolution? The only moves it'll ever learn are Transform and Struggle.

Demigod
August 10th, 2009, 11:13 AM
i say a 3rd evolution of Hoothoot.

Nocthoot :)

it would be so sick. stats of pidgeot with psychic abillities

Megaman765
August 10th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Why hasen't anybody mentioned shuckle yet? :/ (maybe somebody did I haven't read the entire thread yet, just a few pages) He could really use an evo considering his insane defense.

PorcelainDoll
August 10th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Dunsparce, Tentacruel could use another one, Plusle and Minun could could use a pikachu-like evo, I think it would be cool if they could make some new eevee evolutions too.

Wh1teW01f
August 10th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I would definately say Dunsparse and some more Eeveelutions but Shuckle needs an evolution too.

Sakura Rain
August 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
DUNSPARCE and Shuckle need new evos plz. Lapras needs a pre-evo too.

flight
August 11th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Arceus needs an evolution. Horses are majestic, of course, but I can't ever picture them as godly. :(

FreakyLocz14
August 11th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Ditto needs an evo it's been the same since RBY

malchick
August 11th, 2009, 05:40 AM
The only one I would like would be Jynx, to complete the Magmar/Electabuzz/Jynx symmetry, but she doesn't NEED one, and tbh adding preevolutions is retarded and doesn't make sense, whilst in general the new ways Pokemon can evolve are crap (levelling up with Ancient Power?!) and generally look crap - I'm looking at you, Rhyperior!

ACE9
August 30th, 2009, 10:40 PM
sorry for double post, I realized this would be better for this thread

Kecleon could use an evolution, some dragon looking thing. It would be dragon/normal type.

Also Kadabra could evolve into something similar to Gallade, a psychic/fighting Pokemon.

What else does PC think?

Pokeyomom
August 30th, 2009, 10:53 PM
No more evo's for pre existing pokemon. Only innovation, or nothing imo. Seroiusly I'm pissed that they even touched Magmar, Chansey, Tangela, Lickitung, etc. Although Electivire is pretty cool, so that works:p

loucas
August 30th, 2009, 11:00 PM
like dragonair should have a final evo in water/dragon type. not likely that it also will grow arms and legs miraculously

Polizard
August 30th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I always thought zangoose and Seviper should of evolved

ACE9
August 30th, 2009, 11:09 PM
No more evo's for pre existing pokemon. Only innovation, or nothing imo. Seroiusly I'm pi$$ed that they even touched Magmar, Chansey, Tangela, Lickitung, etc. Although Electivire is pretty cool, so that works:p

Im the opposite
Lickilicky and probopass were horrible ideas, never should of used them
magmortar and electrivre are cool
I dont like tangrowth, but it has pretty good stats
Blissey is extremely popular, so I guess its successful

EDIT: Gliscors cool and has good typing

loucas
August 30th, 2009, 11:15 PM
blissey was a success even at the beggining of GSC.
i think that jynx was kinda left off. maybe an evolution of her? and mr. mime perhaps

Timbjerr
August 30th, 2009, 11:32 PM
like I said when you accidenyl posted this thread in GPG, I second the evolved dragon-type Kecleon, as long as it's color change mechanic keeps it interesting, like maybe having 17 different formes depending on the last attack it took. :P

loucas
August 30th, 2009, 11:34 PM
like I said when you accidenyl posted this thread in GPG, I second the evolved dragon-type Kecleon, as long as it's color change mechanic keeps it interesting, like maybe having 17 different formes depending on the last attack it took. :P

well i think that is a good idea..

ACE9
August 30th, 2009, 11:36 PM

I just thing a dragon type would be cool because kecleon sorta looks like a baby dragon to begin with
the downside to keeping the the color change would be a somewhat superpowerful pokemon, but I guess they could make it have low def. and sp def or something

loucas
August 30th, 2009, 11:41 PM
I just thing a dragon type would be cool because kecleon sorta looks like a baby dragon to begin with
the downside to keeping the the color change would be a somewhat superpowerful pokemon, but I guess they could make it have low def. and sp def or something

yeah color chaNge remains at the evo form. that would be a great idea. and the low defence too. for fair purpose

Timbjerr
August 30th, 2009, 11:43 PM

Taking away Kecleon's best stat would be somewhat problematic though...giving it relatively low HP and speed like Kecleon might be easier in keeping it's stats balanced. :P

ACE9
August 30th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Taking away Kecleon's best stat would be somewhat problematic though...giving it relatively low HP and speed like Kecleon might be easier in keeping it's stats balanced. :P

I didnt even check its stats
but low hp and speed would be good

loucas
August 30th, 2009, 11:47 PM
well can we think of any new pokemon that needs evo? bump haha
i think that maybe mewtwo should have new form. not exactly and evo. remember the BERSERK GENE? found in GSC in front of the should be cave for mewtwo?
i think it should be like the griseous orb or gracidea dont you think??

ACE9
August 30th, 2009, 11:51 PM
well can we think of any new pokemon that needs evo? bump haha
i think that maybe mewtwo should have new form. not exactly and evo. remember the BERSERK GENE? found in GSC in front of the should be cave for mewtwo?
i think it should be like the griseous orb or gracidea dont you think??

I dont know about mewtwo, would it be mewthree?

But kadabra evolving into a psychic/fighting similar to gallade would be cool

loucas
August 30th, 2009, 11:57 PM
I dont know about mewtwo, would it be mewthree?

But kadabra evolving into a psychic/fighting similar to gallade would be cool
as i say, not an evolution. just an upgrade like the origin giratina. like that stuff.
itshould make mewtwo look more slender, pinker like mew and without those extra tube at the neck

yeah kadabra evolving a fighting/psychic.
though i must ask what name?
Shazaam?

Hamilton
August 31st, 2009, 06:51 AM
as i say, not an evolution. just an upgrade like the origin giratina. like that stuff.
itshould make mewtwo look more slender, pinker like mew and without those extra tube at the neck

yeah kadabra evolving a fighting/psychic.
though i must ask what name?
Shazaam?

Sham wow, Kazaam?
i hate what they did with all the good pokemon in the 4th gen- the new evolutions SUCKKKKKKK- if they want a new evolution, they should hire someone who can make a plausible pokemon- they need to FIRE whoever the hell is making the pokemon these days!
(ps- Dragon/Normal Kecleon Evolution- yes- yes- for_the_win- yes)

Flamezdudes
August 31st, 2009, 07:44 AM
No. They. Don't. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATE ON THE 4TH GEN EVO'S?. I admit some are rediculous like Magnezone, Tangrowth and Lickilicky. But i adore Rhyperior, Magmortar and Electivire!

Pokeyomom
August 31st, 2009, 08:01 AM
blissey was a success even at the beggining of GSC.
i think that jynx was kinda left off. maybe an evolution of her? and mr. mime perhaps

Just because something is the general consensus of pokemon gamers, doesn't mean everyone has to like it. Blissey is ok (and since she is from GSC, it makes it more acceptable). But Chansey was just fine before she went on a 7/11 binge eating spree.

Gliscor is cool. I just don't want them evolving everything out of a dearth of good ideas. I'm an old school fan, and it sucks to see some of the gen 1-2 pokes get evolved into something not to great. But it's not a huge issue, there are just some gaps in my dex:p

August 31st, 2009, 10:44 AM
and since she is from GSC, it makes it more acceptable

Why? Plenty of the older Pokemon suck as well *coughSeelcough*

imho, I don't actually really mind as long as the evolutions look cool and they stay the frick away from my pretty little Farfetch'd

ACE9
August 31st, 2009, 10:57 AM
Just because something is the general consensus of pokemon gamers, doesn't mean everyone has to like it. Blissey is ok (and since she is from GSC, it makes it more acceptable). But Chansey was just fine before she went on a 7/11 binge eating spree.

Gliscor is cool. I just don't want them evolving everything out of a dearth of good ideas. I'm an old school fan, and it sucks to see some of the gen 1-2 pokes get evolved into something not to great. But it's not a huge issue, there are just some gaps in my dex:p

They should have made a metal-coated pinsir in gen 2, similar to scyther and onix

Twisted Cuteness
August 31st, 2009, 11:01 AM
Lapras needs an evo d00d.

ACE9
August 31st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah, a Lapras evo would be cool

Logiedan
August 31st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Dunsparce.
That thing needs an evolution. :D.

Shaymin
August 31st, 2009, 11:26 AM
I agree with the Lapras evo too, they should also evolve Jynx and Mr. Mime.
I would also like to see a Mawile evo too, like a kind of Samurai pokemon maybe?
But they should never touch Farfetch'd or Spinda ^-^

DonRoyale
August 31st, 2009, 12:13 PM
Everyone needs to stop pointlessly hating on the 4th gen evolutions and pretending that their ridiculous aesthetics justify their hatedom. Yes, they're ugly, we get it, we heard you the first time, now shut the f#$k up. I'll agree; Magmortar, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Lickylicky and Probopass are ugly. Still, Tangrowth is in my top 5 favorites just because of how hilariously useful Tangrowth can be in battle.

The problem with evolving old Pokemon lies purely in the fact that some of their evolutions look terrible. Still, Electivire, Weavile, Togekiss and especially Gliscor are some of my favorites both in looks and in use.

Back to the topic at hand, Pokemon like Mawile, Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, desperately need evolutions (not so much Qwilfish, though), and Pokemon like Pinsir, Lapras, Skarmory and Heracross could use, but don't necessarily require, evolutions to make them better.

There are others, I'm just being forgetful right now. :P

BlackRain
August 31st, 2009, 12:17 PM
dunsparce should have a evolution

Giratina ♀
August 31st, 2009, 12:22 PM
Girafarig. There's just so much that could be done with it.

:3
August 31st, 2009, 12:29 PM
Omg.
Mr. Mime needs an evolution.
I never really use Mime Jr.
Same with Jynx. I probably wont use it, but it would be cool.
But a Kissing Human Shape pokemon wasnt really a cool idea in the first place.

If the pokemon you wanted to evolve, got an evolution, Would you even use it?

Giratina ♀
August 31st, 2009, 12:30 PM
If it turned into a decent Psychic-type, sure I would use it.

FaWa
August 31st, 2009, 01:22 PM
Luvdisc!? (But if they do it like the 4th gen evos then touch touch it.)
Ditto (See Luvdisc)
Lapras (A pre evo though)
And some others.

Superjub
August 31st, 2009, 02:22 PM
Luvdisc!? (But if they do it like the 4th gen evos then touch touch it.)
I agree, to an extent. Though I don't know what you could do with it. I was thinking abigger heart, with heart shaped fins, but that's not very imaginative. :\

Ditto (See Luvdisc)
I don't think a Ditto evolution is neccesary. I mean, if they give it any move other than Transform,then it's not really like Ditto anymore, but if they gave it just Transform, then what's the point? :\ Plus, I don't know what moves (if they gave it new moves) it could learn. Mirror Move or a new signature move, perhaps? :\

Lapras (A pre evo though)
Not much to say, though I agree. :D

And some others.

I also think Qwilfish and Corsola evolutions would be cool.Maybe make it that a Qwilfish has to level up with a Poison Barb or something? xD

Giratina ♀
August 31st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Ditto really doesn't need an evolution. It's established what it's for and has all the tools necessary to do that: breed and copy things. What's the use in an evolution? If they give it more moves, then the original function of the Ditto line is destroyed. If they don't, they just look stupid. And besides, what's a Ditto evolution supposed to look like? A pink Muk?

...Sorry, I'm sort of touchy on the subject of evolutions for Pokémon who don't need them like Murkrow.

Melaugh
August 31st, 2009, 04:06 PM
I am still waiting for another evo. for Shroomish. Breloom sucks in looks.

Maybe Zangoose and Seviper as well? Or a pre-evolution would be fine.

aurevesque
August 31st, 2009, 04:27 PM
what about...ummm dunsparce? and delibird?

.hack
August 31st, 2009, 04:33 PM
Zangoose should evolve into Zergoose.
Those of you who don't know what a zergoose is, it's a made-up pokemon for a online game called GPX +
Here's a sprite;
http://gpxplus.net/files/img/12/89/AmplAQt4/image.png

what about...ummm dunsparce? and delibird?

HELL NO!
If they make a evo for Delibird they are screwed in the mind.
Delibird rules, don't mess with greatness.

Giratina ♀
August 31st, 2009, 04:50 PM
OH YEAH.
Zergoose forever.

And there's not much Delibird could evolve into, either. D:

Goldenmenis
August 31st, 2009, 05:19 PM
kangaskan could do with a pre-evo with maybe a split gender evolution
kangaskid male= kangaskong
kangaskid female= kangsakan
i think kangaskong would be good

Niprop
August 31st, 2009, 07:06 PM
...What's the point of a ditto evolution?

Erhm, it's bigger, it's slightly faster, and it has slightly more HP. Other then that though, It isn't that different from Ditto.

Also, Mewthree=No, the name sounds silly, and the only way they would make it work is pulling a Scizor and relocating Mewtwo's stats.

Luvdisk is garbage, but I honestly can't see anything to make from it. Put three Luvdisk together?

Delibird is the gimmick bird of the second generation, and is supposed to be sub-par, so it matches with Chatot and Farfetch'd (who also don't need evolutions.)

KnilShadowLink
August 31st, 2009, 08:25 PM
I don't think there needs to be any new evolutions >_> I don't care if they have better stats, the newer evolutions have the most unoriginal designs...Rhydon was awesome, and then Rhyperior comes along and soils the awesomeness of Rhydon...

Xebelleon
August 31st, 2009, 08:42 PM
Rapidash (wings?)
Torkoal (bigger and less rounded)
Sharpedo (faster & longer and with a tail; like Garchomp with no legs, no arms; similar stat difference as when Golbat evolves)
Dunsparce
Phione
Smeargle
Sandslash (he wants to be used)

Something we already have should evolve when it hates you.
Just not Magikarp or something that can go explodey.

Like a cat Pokemon.

Sophie
September 2nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
Just been thinking about the pokemon that don't evolve. Like Zangoose, Pachirisu, Delibird, Farfetch'd and so on...

Have you ever designed the second evolution?

Do you ever wish there wasn't another evolution?

Have fun discussing! :D

September 2nd, 2009, 10:51 AM
I really hope they never try and evolve Farfetch'd. I love it as it is and I really don't want it to be ruined by a poorly done evo.

Timbjerr
September 2nd, 2009, 10:54 AM
There's a thread just like this that's still active...meh, a mod'll get around to it eventually. :P

Like I've mentioned in the other thread, a dragon/Normal-type evolution of Kecleon whose secondary typing changes with Color Change would be pretty sweet.

Also, giant mutant squirrel evolution of Pachirisu. ^_^

Logiedan
September 2nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
So much threads about this. The only evolution I can really think of is Dunsparce and Pachirisu.

MUSION
September 2nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
I'd like Banette to get an evo. Preferably into something less puppet and more creepy marionette. Defences should increase most and possibly even be Ghost/Steel (though just ghost would still be ok), I think that'd be pretty cool :D

Toshiro.
September 2nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
I want Stantler to have an evolution, actually maybe a pre-evolution? x]

Pyrax
September 2nd, 2009, 07:05 PM
A dunsparce and kecleon evo would be cool.

Velvex the Øverlørd
September 2nd, 2009, 08:05 PM
Pachirisu evolution would be awesome. And maybe a Lapras pre-evolution, that might be kinda cool.

And if anyone says an Absol evolution, they deserve to die >_> Okay... maybe not, but I think an evolution would ruin Absol, especially if it was like a failure of an evolution like Probopass or Rhyperior.

Timbjerr
September 2nd, 2009, 08:17 PM
I believe a Luvdisc evo is well-warranted. I have no ideas what it could be conceptually though... =/

Chibi-chan
September 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
A king's rock pikachu evo would look pretty neat imo ^-^

Superjub
September 3rd, 2009, 01:47 AM
Just to be a bit original, and not target single stage Pokemon or Pokemon like Banette, who's 'supposed' counter-part (Dusclops) got an evolution (though I do think it needs an evolution xD), Swellow could do with an evolution, though I'm not sure how it could work. Along with Noctowl. :P And Jynx and Smoochum just need to go. |:<

Poison Pokemon Rule
September 3rd, 2009, 02:30 AM
Qwilfish evo FTW also Luvdisc

Daydream
September 3rd, 2009, 02:59 AM
Pre-evolution that evovles into Miltank or Tauros. Like a cute baby calf. =3

Alternate evolution for Vigoroth - a none-lazy one.

heLLkitsune
September 3rd, 2009, 04:49 AM

i don't like baby pokemons.. we have no use of them in battles or in game.. they just here to be.. to be..
the none-lazy vigorith evolution is quite an idea.

Goldenmenis
September 3rd, 2009, 06:33 AM
Drapion could use a evo i raised one to 40 to evolve it and its was rubish
it could be bipedal similar to scizor.
it would be awesome
pre-evo Kangaskid
male kangaskid evolved into kangaskong
famale evolve into kangaskan
only 10% would be male making kangaskong rare and awesome
a pachirisu evo would be cool but it would have to be a cute flying squirril same type as zapdos
and Eeveon a normal/ghost evo it'll never happen bit it be awesome, male's Eeveon would look like a male lion with dark black and purple stripes
females would look the same except wouldnt have a main and would have more stripes around the face and neck(obvisouly) it would be the same height as umbreon

Shaymin
September 3rd, 2009, 06:55 AM
Ive already answered this on another thread, but whatever ^_^

Pokemon that should evolve:
Jynx - Really should evolve.
Mr. Mime
Dunsparce -into a dragon!
Mawile - into some kind of Samurai beast?

Pokemon that should never evolve:
Farfetch'd
Spinda
Girafarig

Those are my ideas.

Timbjerr
September 3rd, 2009, 09:02 AM

As long as its BST isn't nearly as high as Slaking's...can anyone say "broken"?

Esper
September 3rd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Corsola, and it should evolve like Magnemite and Diglett by sticking three of them together.

Nuke
September 3rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
A king's rock pikachu evo would look pretty neat imo ^-^

I don't think they'd dare touch it.

Besides Raichu's awesome rep could be ruined.

I'd see a Sableye evo and a different evo for Goldeen.

Tudj
September 3rd, 2009, 12:30 PM
I wanna see an evo for Kecleon and Pachirisu, they just look strange to me as of their size.

michele
September 3rd, 2009, 12:39 PM
i really wish there was an evo for chatot. :\ and chingling. lol i'm stupid srry.

Timbjerr
September 3rd, 2009, 12:42 PM
...and chingling.

You do know that Chingling evolves into Chimecho, right? XD

Universal
September 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
I wish Eevee can have like its own evolution...Like...Eeveeon or somthing. o.o

They should make each type of eevee's >.>

WolfWrath
September 3rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Hm...Kangaskaun, Girafarig, Syther, Sableye, Mawhile, and Pinsir need pre evolutions.

Sableye, Mawhile, Girafarig, Corsola, Banette (I think that would look cool, and they made one for Dusclops, Banette needs to get even!), and Farfetch'd need evolutions.

Glameow needs a different optional evolution plz.

michele
September 4th, 2009, 02:13 PM
You do know that Chingling evolves into Chimecho, right? XD
OH YEAH lmao forgot about that. xD well, that still leaves chatot lol!

Azonic
September 4th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Kangaskhan definitely needs its baby Kanga to be a Pokemon. xD;

Blazers
September 4th, 2009, 03:59 PM
I'm sure it's been said about a 100 times but..

Dunsparce of course.

Wink
September 4th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I'd say Lapras and Absol. :3 They both seriously need evolutions, that, or baby evos.

Pikachu2007
September 4th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Pachirisu could use one. Maybe it could be like a flying squirrel and have an Electric/Flying type combo.

Maybe Octillery could have one. It could be like a squid or a cuttlefish, who knows?

I've had more ideas, but I can't think of anymore right now.

FLORYN
September 5th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Onix need a pre evo.

And Slowpoke need an alternative evolution

Flamezdudes
September 5th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Maybe give something an evolution in the likes of Scyther to Scizor. When it evolves, one stat lowers and another goes higher. Scyther lost speed but gained more Def and a Extra type.

Maci12
September 5th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Flareon desperately needs an evolution. The Physical/Special split did jackshit for it, giving it Fire Fang and nothing else. Flareon for evolution. If that means they need to evolve the other forms then do so, but even though I don't like Flareon, I recognize its need.

Charmageddon
September 6th, 2009, 03:48 AM
The eeveelotions shouldn't evolve. Flareon doesn't need an evolution, just a fire-types move that's both physical and deals about as much damage as flamethrower. So far, there isn't one, so I'm gonna say that we badly need physical equivalents to Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower.

Madsen
September 6th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Let's see...

Luvdisc
Farfecth'd
Delibird
Qwilfish
Corsola

michele
September 6th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Flareon desperately needs an evolution. The Physical/Special split did jackshit for it, giving it Fire Fang and nothing else. Flareon for evolution. If that means they need to evolve the other forms then do so, but even though I don't like Flareon, I recognize its need.
NO!
we have enough eeveelutions; the last thing we need is having those eeveelutions have other eeveelutions. T_T

i also think spiritomb would be pretty cool if it had a [pre] evolution.

funguy10
September 7th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Jynx because Electabuzz and Magmar got an evo. Why not Jynx?

Hassamu
September 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Pinsir!
Scyther got an evolution back in 2nd gen, but not Pinsir? :(
I'd also like to see Tropius become part of a thee-stage evolution line as well by giving it a pre-evolution and an evolution.

Niprop
September 7th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Syther...

Scisor doesn't like you...

Redstar
September 7th, 2009, 09:26 PM
i also think spiritomb would be pretty cool if it had a [pre] evolution.
If Game Freak did that then we'd all know they're pulling a Blizzard and ignoring established lore.

DestinyBender
September 7th, 2009, 09:48 PM
you know who needs an evo? relicanth

yesh, i agree. it would be cool to see an evo of relicanth, caus the original pokemon looks scary :\

maybe it could evolve into something... i dont know... prettier?

~DB

MUSION
September 13th, 2009, 02:49 AM
yesh, i agree. it would be cool to see an evo of relicanth, caus the original pokemon looks scary

maybe it could evolve into something... i dont know... prettier?
I agree that Relicanth needs an evo. I'd like it to be even scarier though, something like a Dunkleosteus >:D

http://moldychum.typepad.com/moldy_chum/images/2007/08/08/firefoxscreensnapz004.jpg

That's not a bad size either, imagining the fish there are Remoraid :D